Andrea Riseborough: Alexander Skarsgard's Wife in 'Hidden'!

Andrea Riseborough: Alexander Skarsgard's Wife in 'Hidden'!

Andrea Riseborough is set to join Alexander Skarsgard in the upcoming horror thriller Hidden, THR reports.

The 30-year-old English actress and Alexander, 35, will play husband and wife in the film “about a family hiding in a bomb shelter after escaping a mysterious outbreak.”

The movie, which Matt and Ross Duffer will both write and direct, is scheduled to begin shooting this year.

Andrea previously worked with Madonna on W.E.. She can also be seen in Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong later this year.

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Cafélady @ 04/25/2012 at 9:26 pm

@TEXAS SWEDE:Interesting texas. Sounds like as you could get a bit nice work again…:)

I hope it’s somewhere small town so that he doesn’t get harassed like he did when he was filming Disconnect. He was totally mobbed and it was terrible.

@TEXAS SWEDE: I have never been to Austin, but I have friends there. I think he’d like it. OTOH, scouting people, there are storm shelters in Ohio, too! And Tulsa(I have friends in Tulsa).
@Camille, both Disconnect and WMK were open sets, so as much as we may complain about lack of photos, it’s probably better that it goes more like The East, where it was a closed set.

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/25/2012 at 11:29 pm

@LALA Houston is to close to sea level for underground shelters. So it would be hard to find location. It does have a couple small studios though. Now Tulsa and OKC would have a plethora of places to choose from. They still use them today.

If it is in within400 miles I will bid on it. That is if I am well enough by the time for shooting. The jobs are usually only about 2 to 4 days for my part. I can hope.

@ladybug Makes me yearn for my teen yearn for my teen years when I worked for the Navy. And for my days in Sweden Where I saw a lot of Swedish sailors. There were some even nicer looking than Alex. OMG did I just say that? :)))

Cafelady, mforman, ladybug, zola, macy, canuck, camille, chelle and all the others thanks for your support. It is not always easy to do the right thing and it helps to know some one else thinks it was the right thing also.

Be gone a couple days. See ya when I get home. Swim easy but don’t stay frosty in the water. The krockdillers might get ya.

LaLaHollywood @ 04/25/2012 at 11:33 pm

I responded to the gym comments in the other thread, should I bring them over here?

@TEXAS SWEDE: I hope you’re getting better & know I’m thinking of you.

It sounds like Alex will be busy again this summer. I’m so happy for him! And I really hope he gets that comedy.

I would think they may just use a LA stage set. Bomb shelters are easy sets to get or construct without going on location especially if alot of the action is within the confines of a bomb shelter.

The Magic of Hollywood.

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/26/2012 at 12:50 am

@LaLaHollywood: Let’s leave those there. Maybe it will go away faster. Glad you survived Coachella.

Disney Villainess @ 04/26/2012 at 1:25 am

Sounds like and interesting film. Really excited :-)
@STOP the Troll: Wow, really, over here as well. With all those “proud to be troll”comments, you sound like a f*ckin’ loser in life, who develops a titanium-plated backbone for your online b***h sessions. TAKE A NAP. D.I.C.K.

@hmmmmmm: And that’s what I’ve mentioned, before. But, there are also scenes where the family has to leave the shelter, so that may be the location shots. And what sort of location are they looking for: Urban (but not NYC/Chicago type), suburban, small town? You don’t want to go too rural, either.

They can use my wine cellar if they want. I might even toss in a few bottles of wine…

@ladybug: It was heartbreaking to see him treated that way. Then that awful woman who wrote that story and was so rude about it. Like it was Alex’s fault that the people were mobbing him and that the crew didn’t step in very well to help him.

@Camille: That was awful.

I think beside that incident at the Disconnect set , AS had a seemed to have a great time filming in NYC. He was genuinely smiling at some fans who wanted to say hi and take a quick snap or hello then go on their way. He was able to hang out and about like a regular in the city.

People need to understand that he was working. How would they feel getting mobbed at their jobs?

concerned @ 04/26/2012 at 1:03 pm

@TEXAS SWEDE: I hope you get to take some shots when he films – my parents have a storm shelter (we are in north central texas) and they can use it if they want (just kidding).
Are u allowed to show pics you have taken years ago like of the scenery not sets or actors just the beauty of nature? I would love to see more of Sweden from someone who was living there. Heck I would love to see anything you have shot.
Hope you get back soon and feel better – check in when u can

That mob scene was brutal to see. Those people were nuts! It’s people like those that give normal fans a bad name.

Hey guys! This is totally off topic but there’s apparently a new ” game ” kids are playing at parties. They are mixing skittles and pills in a bowl and doing a type of Russian roulette grab game …..blindly grabbing into the bowl. We haven’t 3 kids in the unit now due to OD

I wasn’t sure how many of u have kids that age… so it’s just an FYI

Cafélady @ 04/26/2012 at 7:19 pm

@chelle:#44 Unfortunately it’s nothing brand new. I’ve heard of such things very much earlier already – not that it wouldn’t be terrible and totally thoughtless.
I guess, it’s a newer form of ‘test of courage’…it’s frightening what teens today must do only for to be ‘in’. I have no kid’s but nevertheless I find it’s sad.

And the methods which will used to decide who is ‘in’ and who not become more and more brutal and thoughtless.
But a further consequence of our system which destroys more and more the social bonds between the people – and that to be there for each other. And instead of this this who is ‘in’ and who is ‘out’ game, it’s gonna played from the entire society – even though on another level.

concerned @ 04/26/2012 at 7:56 pm

@ladybug: thanks so much – cant wait for pics

Alex will be doing dvd commentary for Episode 4:

Commentary on Episode 4 “I’m Alive and on Fire” by Alexander Skarsgård (Eric) and Michael Lehmann (director)

Perhaps he’ll comment on how much acting wasn’t needed for playing drunk Eric.

@ladybug:
Great! Hopefully we’ll get to see another three piece suit. He looked so great in that.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All