Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley Adopt Second Child!

Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley Adopt Second Child!

Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley are expanding their family!

The couple have adopted a baby, a rep for the 33-year-old actress tells JustJared.com. No further details were available.

The family’s latest addition joins older sister Naleigh, 3, who Katherine and Josh adopted from South Korea in 2009.

“My feeling about adoption is, Why not? There’s nothing about it that makes it any less meaningful of a relationship in my mind,” Katherine previously told Redbook.

“I don’t think it’s for everybody, and I don’t think everybody should adopt,” she added. “I’m not some crazy idealist. It’s not about the cause for me. But I do think no one should ever rule it out.”

Congrats to the happy family!!!

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

The next Angelina Jolie!

futuremrsdicaprio @ 04/25/2012 at 1:30 pm

Well, Heigl has been nothing but honest about the hardships that come with adopting, but I guess the pros outweigh the cons, so congrats to the three of them! But is she adopting because she/ Josh can’t have kids naturally? I never wondered when they first adopted but since they’re doing it again there’s probably a reason she can’t get pregnant right?

congrats! @ 04/25/2012 at 1:38 pm

Classy woman. She doesn’t pretend that she is pregnant and wear fake belly like Beyonce did.

A few weeks ago she was complaining that she had a hard time to bond with Naleigh and now she’s adopting a second child.
As a psychiatrist I think it’s not a good decision, Naleigh is only 3, she still need her parents’ attention. She’s unconscious.

Adoption is a great thing but you have to make sure your others kids don’t feel left out, especially if they’re also adopted.

Get-a-life @ 04/25/2012 at 1:39 pm

@futuremrsdicaprio: Why is it any of your business and why should she tell the world WHY she can’t get pregnant. You are ridiculous!

@futuremrsdicaprio: Oh now you want her gyno test results too? I command her for adopting and not shooting out more kids into this world like every other celeb. The world is overpopulated, and too many orphans as well.

futuremrsdicaprio @ 04/25/2012 at 1:44 pm

@Get-a-life: Oh, please, don’t come on your high horse to a GOSSIP SITE to preach to people to mind their business. It was a simple question, with no malice or jokes, and if you don’t have an answer or anything polite, then shut your trap and pick a fight somewhere else.

@LINDSAY LOHAN WILL WIN OSCAR: something wrong with your head?

Get-a-life @ 04/25/2012 at 1:46 pm

@futuremrsdicaprio: Get a life ugly loser. DiCaprio wouldn’t even wipe his shoes with your ugly face.

Oh, I didn’t know in order to adopt you had to have fertility issues. I thought adopting was for giving a family, love, and home to babies/children who need one. my bad!

Angie taught Hollywood well !

Also didn’t know Angelina is the only celeb allowed to adopt, and everybody else is copying. You all teach me so much!

futuremrsdicaprio @ 04/25/2012 at 1:51 pm

@sally: I realize it’s easy to interpret what someone writes on the internet in whatever way you want, but I don’t understand all the huff and puff about my simple question. I wasn’t making fun of her for adopting, wasn’t saying she was stupid to do it, in fact she’s been nothing but honest about the troubles and joys that come with adopting, so why shouldn’t I wonder if she’s also explained why she did in the first place? You people are too sensitive about people you’re also on this site to gossip about!! No, I don’t want her gyno results, you idiot!

@futuremrsdicaprio: She adopted the first time because her sister was adopted and it means a lot to her, so she had always planned to adopt. She’s said it was such a great experience that she would consider adopting again in the future.

are they infertile? not to sound rude or anything… but it’s great that they’re adopting!

@Markus:
Correction; she wasn’t complaining, she simply said she had a hard time bonding with her when she first brought her home I think anyone who adopts a child would have that trouble in the beginning.
I don’t see anything wrong with adopting another baby it could be good for Naleigh.
Congrats to happy family.

@Markus: she had a hard time bonding with Naleigh because Naleigh was still attached to her foster mom. Now her and Naleigh are super close. I’m sure they’ve considered everything, Naleigh’s feelings included, before making a decision to have another child.

@futuremrsdicaprio: y don’t you call and ask her if you are so curious???

What the *** are you people talking about ? do u think that adopting a child is some kind of competition and she wants to be the next Anjelina ? they are practicly giving a better life to an inocent human being and not many people dare to do so. People can not deal with their own children and some even give it away but look at them, they are great enough to take other people biological kids and bring them up as their own. That is a wonderful think to do and these people are amazing. You should appriciate that on our lousy planet there are still people like them

@nora: SO MUCH WORD!

@futuremrsdicaprio:

It doesn’t have to be the reason why they’re adopting. I know a couple (the husband was adopted) that didn’t have any problem to have kids, but they preferred to adopt. I think Katherine’s sister is adopted, right? Maybe they feel the same. Who knows.

@futuremrsdicaprio:

i believe she has an adopted sibling.

futuremrsdicaprio @ 04/25/2012 at 2:18 pm

@Jen: THANK YOU for the straightforward answer. Heigl has been nothing but honest about adoption and I only wondered if she’d ever explained how she came to adopt the first time. If she’s doing it because of her adopted sister, that makes the second adoption that much sweeter! @Asha: I didn’t know Heigl had an adopted sister, which was why I wondered if she’d explained how she came to adopt. I understand you don’t have to be infertile to adopt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All