Zac Efron & Taylor Schilling: 'Lucky One' Germany Premiere!

Zac Efron & Taylor Schilling: 'Lucky One' Germany Premiere!

Zac Efron poses with Taylor Schilling at The Lucky One premiere held at CineStar on Wednesday (April 25) in Berlin, Germany.

Earlier in the day, the 24-year-old actor got swarmed by fans while leaving a studio after taping a German TV show.

“I had actually never seen any of the High School Musical movies. I met Zac for the first time when we tested for the film together. I just knew him as a really capable scene-partner and as an actor who was showing up for me who made me feel very safe to do my work,” Taylor, 27, recently shared.

“As we were shooting it, my friends would send me clips of [Zac] singing,” she added. “But I only knew him as this beefed up actor.”

FYI: Zac wore a George Clinton suit. Taylor pared an Alaia dress from NY Vintage with Neil Lane jewelry and Jimmy Choo heels.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling in Berlin…

zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 01
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 02
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 03
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 04
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 05
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 06
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 07
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 08
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 09
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 10
zac efron taylor schilling lucky one germany premiere 11

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

looks and different

ment to say looks good and different

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 04/25/2012 at 2:57 pm

I saw the live stream from Germany from the premiere, it looked amazing, but I’ll beware of putting the link here, because the video is still there. I’m so sick and tired of the jacka**es here.

Robert Pattinson?

Bunnylover @ 04/25/2012 at 3:04 pm

@me: Excuse me? Why are you bringing him up? Zac looks great in this colour!!!

HE DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THAT HAND DOES HE?

I was there !!! But I have not seen him :(

WHO is his suit by?! We MUST know!!!!!

Bunnylover @ 04/25/2012 at 3:24 pm

@me: So he can’t where a burgandy suit because someone else did? :/

Bunnylover @ 04/25/2012 at 3:24 pm

OOPS sorry ‘wear’!!!!

Zac looks very nice! The most handsome man!

Who is she, never heard of her before this movie???

She looks too old for him, they are mistmatched as on-screen loves unless she is playing older. She looks about 5-10 years older than 27!!! Looks like his much older sister standing next to him!!

Somebody should have told her that short skirts are not BFFs with her chunky thighs.

@Peter:
are you fan of tome cruise ?

I like her dress

who picked out that tacky suit?

@sorella:
She is only 27; three years older than Zac. Zac looks older in this movie, so they are matched nicely.

Ahh what an adorable couple. not used to seeing him with a new girlfriend but they have forced us to accept it. Ahh look how cute his tie matches her dress they cordinated their clothes nicely.

@tc: You really think these two are a couple? Umm…ok.

I agree I think they a couple are for now anyway. Since when does Zefron go out of his way to promote a “friend” pushing her on Twitter so all his fans can support her too? Grabbing her for interviews to make sure she gets attention and credit. Do you honestly think he is that generous if he is getting nothing in return? It will be interesting to see if this continues. I’ll bet not when the promos end so will the relationship. It is strickly a while your working together F***.

@sugar: I agree with Tina it’s a while your away thing just wait until it’s over he will come back and take up with Lily Collins, or Rumer Willis again. It doesn’t matter if those girls want a guy like him go for it.

@tc and tina
grow up and stop.
its getting old

He’s promoting her because nobody especially overseas knows who she is. She’s fairly unknown even in America. When this is over she will most likely fade into obscurity just like Amanda Crew.

She looks wayyyy older than him!!

zac, looks great, he really knows how to dress, he and taylor are just friends, all of you need to get your mines out of the cutter, he always tryes to help his leading ladys, he even did this for his ex girlfriend, so people could see how talented, she is. zac has always been a gentleman, and very kind person, even his ex has said that.

He looks great!!!

Zackey poo and Taylor are saying a lot of things during this promo that explain the reasons for the split with his ex gf. Things a lot of ppl suspected all along.

He looks a like Scott Disick

@barbara: “get your mines out of the cutter”? Don’t know where you were going with that but it sounds quite ominous;)

Poor Zac, his die-hard fans have a collective IQ that is in the single or double digits.

WICKED WENCH @ 04/25/2012 at 6:59 pm

I love that suit! He look SMASHING! I don’t know if he can get any better looking than this.

Bet Lily Collins isn’t too happy about Zac holding Taylor’s hand on the red carpet and caressing her b-u-t-t. Could this be then end of a relationship (Zac and Lily) before it gets off the ground?

WICKED WENCH @ 04/25/2012 at 7:05 pm

@sugar: Now Sugar, Barbara is trying to defend Zac, so be nice. (-:

WICKED WENCH @ 04/25/2012 at 7:08 pm

@Traveler: I’m way up in the triple digits, doll. His haters, however, wrote the book on logical fallacies.

@lauren: Ouch !!! That hurt Lauren . There is a mesage for you on his last post about their chemistry. Also did you check out the article on Hollywood Life about your precious saint Zac. Where there is smoke there is fire.
STD and Pregnantcy rumors will follow soon if he keeps this up.

@WICKED WENCH: “I don’t know if he can get any better looking than this.” – he could if he grew about 6 inches taller, hired a stylist and became manly.

the promotion for TLO seems endless, they look quite comfortable with each other and prob for number of reasons, if it turns out they are not together at least for a while, the PR is unbelievable

Ohoooooooo so shocking. Zac taking girls into the bedroom at parties. Zac, Zac, Zac we all blush at your antics. Now we know why he carries lots of condoms. Guess he really is “playing” it safe. :) Wonder which one of the party girls went to the media with this story.

@tony and tv
uh first of all that article is from life and style and second you believe hollywoodllife?
are you guys serious? i wonder how old some of you people are and why there is so much hate towards him?

also @tony
its been realived that lily and zac were fake,
so some of you people who i believe are just angry bitter people in there 30s need to stop.

@lauren:

Lauren, Zac has never had sex. He’s pure as the driven snow. He’s never gonna have sex either. He only kisses girls. There, does that calm your 12 yr old mind?

@Taylor: You forgot to add: get a brain. The guy’s constant pandering to his female base is quite annoying. He is the epitome of vacuity.

I’m a fan of Zac and i believe that he looks hot here BUT I’m a little tired of this promotion for The lucky One and seeing him everywhere…Also believe that he has a great PR team since all of the recent incidents, like the condom dropping or the Sydne hotel balcony photos are obviously staged…They want to promote him as the guy every girl dreams, a stud in other words…I mean he says how much he loved the sex scenes all the time and they try to meke it seem like there is something between him and his costar…If he wants to be taken seriously as an actor he shouldn’t be doing all those things… And the sad thing is that he is not the only one who is using such kind of PR…Maybe he should slow down a bit on this publicity thing…

@tony
do you really believe life and style?

@kate:

He’s gotta get that Blake Lively hustle down if he wants to work..

Zac is not seeing anyone seiously, he is playing the field & why not hot 24 & famous, good for him!

He is not dating that Collins girl either, that was explained, they were at a mutual friends BDay.

@lauren:

I totally agree Lauren, those 2 are trying to stir up ****, just ignore the trolls….

taylor looks better at the berlin premiere than at any of the others–the dress, hair, makeup, the red carpet poses.

btw, does anyone know what the tune is that logan plays when he goes into beth’s house? i recognized it as a religious tune, but couldn’t figure out what it was and it’s driving me nuts.

This should get some going.lol

Zac admits……”My preference is for older women.”

Don’t understand how Zac can be related with Robert Pattinson by wear a maroon suit, Ed Westwick wore one before it, Rob don’t invented that color

@Dani: He’s trying to hard, wants to be know as a Cassanova.

florence2 @ 04/26/2012 at 1:56 am

It seems that wherever zac goes on promo for this film that Taylor is alkong to hold his hand strange as usually he does the overseas promo’s on his own you barely see another costar from whatever film he’s promoting with him but for this one they really are pushng these two as a couple.

Of course he wants to be known as a cassanova that’s the angle he and his people are pushing for, I doubt he could handle a older woman for a start they would’nt put up with his antics and the way he speaks, and if his prefernece is for older women why stay with someone for 5yrs who was younger than him.

Is truth fiction @ 04/26/2012 at 3:32 am

What a total turnaround for this guy. He went from good guy and good boyfriend material to a card-carrying member of the hollywood douche club. I get the feeling he would insinuate that he was carrying on with the dog from the movie if he thought is would sell a few more tickets. Seriously.

Bunnylover @ 04/26/2012 at 4:57 am

@Traveler: Same goes for the haters. Never bother to read interviews properly and believe any crap that gossip mags make up if it suits their hatred.

rabbithater @ 04/26/2012 at 6:03 am

@Bunnylover: That’s right, hun, and we’ll keep doin’ that as long as you spew the same crap on Vanessa’s threads. You’re always talkin’ about rumors, or what you “heard”. So what’s the deal? You can’t take it when people do that to poor Zac?

@barbara:
I agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks really good here. Love the suit. He has looked great at all the premieres especially the London and Berlin ones.

He has SUPER MAJOR MEGA GAYFACE!!

@Is truth fiction: Sadly I agree, now that this promo is over so will the affair be.

Dave Franco @ 04/26/2012 at 6:09 pm

is it just me or does she look like KATY PERRY?? A little.

Just curious. Does Leo, Brad Pit, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon lead people to think they are in love with/banging their female costars? I haven’t seen any of their interviews, so maybe that’s a common industry practice. Have any of them ever said, “Yeah, we had fun doing the sex scenes” or “It was the highlight of my life kissing Jane” or “We knew each other in every way.”??? Never mind including Brad in that group. Angie would kill him if he ever said anything like that. :)

@Tony: BINGO. That’s why he’s an a$$.

Bunnylover @ 04/26/2012 at 7:06 pm

@rabbithater: OOH you called yourself ‘Rabbit hater’ just to have a go at me!!! As I have said before, why are all rumours about Zac true but all rumours about sweet innocent VH false? And I don’t hate VH I hate her stupid fans like you!

@ Lauren Here you go more proof he cheated, now the truth comes out. I fell in love at first sight with Taylor. Inconvenient if you have a girlfriend at the time wouldn’t you say?

@tina
first you need to stop taking every little thing he says out of context,
well what else is he going to say? me and taylor hated each other and it was weird? its called for show, i know for a fact niether of them cheated and it was other stuff that was the problem, people like you dont know jack crap on there relationship and what happen, its been almost two years why are you still hung up over this?

Is truth fiction @ 04/26/2012 at 10:18 pm

@tina: Tina, why waste anymore energy giving the guy the time of day. From the condom drop..to the balcony pictures and the completely jacked up inappropriate remarks..he has made a complete ass of himself throughout this whole promo. Obviously, IRL, he is the complete opposite of the character in the movie. I believe BBV dumped him in NC. Let’s be happy for her…she no longer has to deal with his nonsense. He will be someone elses problem now.

@tina:
That’s not proof that he cheated, you moron. People say that they love someone all the time. Love doesn’t always equate to s e x. How stupid can you be?

@Tony:
I guess you’re forgetting that when Brad filmed Mr. & Mrs. smith with Angelina, he was MARRIED to Jennifer. So, he cheated on his wife, and then divorced her so her could be with his mistress. But in your opinion, he’s not a douche.

@Deb: So Deb you are saying if he fell in love with this woman while he was involved in a long term relationship of five years it was not cheating? I think people are just pointing out how heartless he is to point out the fact that he did indeed fall in love with someone else at that time. Sex or not he felt the need to break up. That is all fine stuff that like happens. I think people are just up in arms that he is so disrespectful of that time period to be callous and admit how much he enjoyed the sex scenes, how they had instant chemistry, how it was love at first sight. did he forget everyone remembers in had a long time GF? Lauren is right it doesn’t matter anymore it’s over he didn’t love his ex anymore.
She is happy now and I think better off as well. She deserves someone who loves her. I suspect this was a fling and he just wanted to sew his wild oats.But I think people have a problem with his lack of consideration everyone knows this was the film in which the brake up happens to he could of watched his words just out of respect for the long time GF at that time.I guess it wouldn’t matter if he was someone else. But this guy tries to portray himself as the sensivite, caring , loving guy that would be the best BF in the world. It’s just not true, and he is a just a hypocrite and everyone should know it instead of putting him on a pedistal. He is not the perfect man he just plays one in the movies.

Dude either got a sensitivity chip missing or doesn’t care. He must know his fans remember he was dating someone back then, just finished a big promotion for CSC where he boasted about their great relationship. Maybe he’s saying these things now to rub salt into somebody’s wounds.

gorgeous personified!!! nice suit.

Bunnylover @ 04/27/2012 at 8:44 am

@kyle: You must not post such terrible messages as this on a Zac Efron thread :)

@tc:
“you are saying if he fell in love with this woman while he was involved in a long term relationship of five years it was not cheating?”
No, I am saying that he did not fall in love with Taylor. There is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. You can love lots of people that are no more than good friends. If he and Taylor were in love, then they’d be a couple now. They are not. And you do not know what happened to cause Z & V to break up. You don’t know if one broke up with the other, if it was a mutual decision, or why they broke up. You will never know why.
As far as talking about scenes in his movies, all actors do that. Those type of questions are an interviewer’s favorite to ask, and the actors are trying to sell their movies so that people will go to see them and they will make money. It’s a business, you know. Do you honestly think that an actor is going to go on a promotion tour and say that he hated his co-star and did not enjoy the sex scenes? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you.

@Deb: Of coarse I know all actors promote but all actors don’t promote like he does. I guess time will tell if he has sometihing going on with this woman , but if you were ever a follower of him then you know he likes to hide. He is the King of denial it took how many years to admit he had he first GF? He is not stupid he knows how to play the game . I’m not saying the past relationship was going to end up with wedding bells, but this guy pretended that all was well. If he was unhappy he should have broke up not used his past relationship to promote his then film Charlie St Cloud and then declare he was happy with it as long as it served him. who does that , what kind of person? The breakup I can’t say what happened , but I can tell it wasn’t mutual. Someone was blindsided and if it was mutual they would have remained friends. It’s obvious they are not. It does bug me that he seems to act as if he were the wounded party though and that is why I am pointing out what he is saying about that time back then. He is fine , he is fine with the breakup and here’s where I agree the reports that he doesn’t want his ex back I do believe that he was tired of her . that happenes in guys that young and one like him that has the world offered to him, he just should have had enought b***to break up and not act the pity me part. All I can see is maybe we were all duped by this guy and some still are.

Zac Efron has become such a leader for mens fashion. Great job, Zac!

So true tc.. Sadly that’s why i no longer believe in this guy. You nailed the problem right to the point. But I believe along the years forward, he’ll reap everything he sow

WICKED WENCH @ 04/28/2012 at 7:03 am

@Tony: Leo is a well-known closet case; Tom is a married closet case and Brad is an engaged closet case; Matt is a married Catholic. They are also older.

Zac efron is young,unattached and likes women. Ask any young guy and he’d tell you he’d love to do sex scenes with Taylor and the rest!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ZAC SUIT!!!!! VERY ELEGANT!!! LOVE THE COLOR AND THE CUTTING!!!

Beautiful Zac!