Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: New 'Breaking Dawn' Stills!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: New 'Breaking Dawn' Stills!

Check out Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner in these just released stills from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2!

The conclusion to the popular vampire franchise hits theaters November 16.

Director Bill Condon recently posted a production update on the film’s Facebook page and revealed another trailer will soon be surfacing!

“Hello Twihards! Greetings from Los Angeles, where we’re hard at work on Breaking Dawn, Part 2. It’s truly crazy to think that it’s been a year since we wrapped production in Vancouver, since for those of us in the editing room the work has never stopped,” he wrote.

“I’m excited to report that before too long we’ll have another trailer for you to decode. And wait until you see the first posters – they’re unlike any Twilight images you’ve seen before. And then November 16 will be upon us and the final film will be yours! Until then, have a very happy spring, and I’ll check back in with you soon,” Bill also wrote before signing off with “best wishes.”

ARE YOU EXCITED for Breaking Dawn – Part 2?

robert pattinson kristen stewart new breaking dawn still 01
robert pattinson kristen stewart new breaking dawn still 02

Photos: Summit Entertainment
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Twilight

ABC

Don’t care anywhere. These movie suck and as a fan we deserve so much better

As a fan, why would you say it suck? Sounds like someone let her true colors show.

Will slay the the box office , better than your faves, win all the fan choice awards, actors more successful, talented, beautiful than your faves.

So excited! I’m a huge fan of these books and movies! Can not wait to see it!

They look gorgeous!

I’m really looking forward to this movie! I am a loyal fan who has had years of entertainment from this story! Love all the cast especially for bringing this story to life.

What? He means it’s been a year since they finished filming? Wow. I never understood why they take so much time to edit movie after production but I guess they want to give the best. …Ha. Though this can never be the best XD …. I freaking hate Twilight. It’s so crappy. The so-called romance is cringe-worthy and overall, it just sucks. I get quite annoyed when people dare to compare it to HP

So excited! They look great!

Get over it ploop!! If it matters to you that much I worry about you!

I love these movies! Dont care what the haters say!!

I’m a huge fan! I love Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and will continue to support them in their careers! Very exciting times ahead.

Looking forward to it! Nothing wrong with a bit of light entertainment! I hate the way people have to go comparing things for no reason. Twilight is great for what it is and many people enjoy it! I certainly do.

YAY!! Can not wait to see it!

Kristen Stewart look HOT as a vampire!!

Haters are ridiculous! What is the point in hating something like a movie just because it is not to your taste? Many people enjoy these movie so people should just respect that! Have a bit of decency.

I’m so excited! Love these films!

They look awesome!

Why can’t people just let others enjoy something without having to tear it down? Its really a pathetic thing to do.

They look gorgeous! Rob Pattinson is Hot!

Love these movies! Hate stupid haters!!

The fact that people pathetically hate these movies just makes me love them more! I will never be one of the masses who think its cool to bully!

Love these movies! Looking forward to it!

SO EXCITED!

Dave Franco @ 04/26/2012 at 2:08 pm

When you make ****, it’ll end up being ****. Yes, it’s freedom of opinion to hate on a film that inconceivably is shoddy. This franchise will makes its money, no doubt, but it will end up being the WORSE franchise to be released because of the actors/writers who’ve done a terrible job portraying and acting. The truth.

@Dave Franco @ 04/26/2012 at 2:10 pm

Bully.

Yay! I love these movies!

@Dave Franco @ 04/26/2012 at 2:14 pm

Maybe you need a dictionary to help with the comprehension and spelling when you comment. It makes no sense.

Looking forward to it!

Geraldine @ 04/26/2012 at 2:17 pm

They look awesome in that pic!

@Sarah: lol it’s def not pathetic there are many reasons why it fails. It’s not bullying to have higher standards.

Actually it is bullying fsa. The decent thing to do would be to enjoy the things you enjoy and let others enjoy what they enjoy without jumping on a hate bandwagon and tearing down people for ones own satisfaction. Pathetic.

I don’t like Taylor but Rob and Kristen are beautiful.

Love these movies and actors!

They look great in that picture! Excited for the film.

I just love Rob and Kristen! I’ll watch them in anything!

I said I was a fan of the books and that as fans we deserve better movies. The acting, special effects, costume, makeup, everything is awful. It’s a joke.

Why are all 35 comments from the same person?

The movies and actors have done a wonderful job with the material given. I enjoy them.

Can someone please explain something to me?

If you truly hate the movies as much as you love telling the world. Why is it you take the time to read the article & even more of your time to post a comment.

Doesn’t makes since, does it?

PetersenLily @ 04/26/2012 at 3:05 pm

my friend’s mom makes $83 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for five months but last month her payment was $14842 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.c om

PetersenLily @ 04/26/2012 at 3:05 pm

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $72 hourly on the computer. She has been without a job for eight months but last month her check was $15944 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more CashLazy.c om

FitzgeraldEdwin @ 04/26/2012 at 3:06 pm

my roomate’s aunt makes $68 hourly on the laptop. She has been laid off for nine months but last month her paycheck was $21160 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more CashLazy.c om

Harry Potter fans are the biggest bullies when it comes to twilight. maybe because they are complete failures in real life and not the ‘chosen one’ or whatever crap harry potter spew out, or because they are jealous harry potter is not the epitome of success since twilight came along. news flash, the world outside does not care about harry potter. 90% of its fans are bandwagon jumpers who move on to the next best thing.

I see that you had to include the nauseating 3rd wheel: Taylor Lautner.

Twilight is a guilty pleasure. I enjoy getting together with my girls every year and watching these movies. No one thinks their masterpieces. It’s just good fun. So deal with it haters. Geesh!

Harry potter and hunger games too are guity pleasures. Nothing ground breaking , just good fun storytelling to get us away from life for a good couple of hours. In every fandom, there are a few who take it too far. Haters are sad and pathetic , no life , low lives, disgusting humanbeings with too much time on their hands and liking to control people because they are ignored in real life.

They look great, cannot wait!

They look great as always! I only watch these movies for them

speaktruth @ 04/26/2012 at 7:25 pm

She’s STILL not happy? Geez, girl! You’re a freakin vampire like you always wanted to be. Just smile!

sparklingvampire @ 04/26/2012 at 7:47 pm

@Natalie:

LOL…it’s a very, very ridiculous argument. the twilight-cast in summary couldn’t beat great actors like russell crowe, al pacino or meryl streep in talent.

and kristen stewart has an emotional expression on her face, like a nut or something else.

you can like the movies, but be realistic, please!

@sparklingvampire: Even your argument is very ridiculous here.Have you checked their ages?You will find a huge difference in the age of Meryl Streep & Kristen,Al pacino & Robert……..Those people have experience of acting more than the age of these kids so be realistic.

twihardNY @ 04/26/2012 at 9:07 pm

Amazing pictures! can’t wait for the next trailer for the movie…so excited for this franchise epic ending. Twilight will makes us all fans weep for the ending and happy for being part of their journey forever. Harry Potter has its own legacy and it ended with dignity and it will never be compared with Twilight because it has its own identity as well. All fans should embrace its own uniqueness and never compare movies just because it becomes phenomenon on its right. Instead we should all support them and embrace all the actors who makes this EPIC movies because its part of everyone’s life. Actors live by making movies and we the fans live by supporting and watching the movies they make which makes us happy and forget about our insane economy. Fans who are here and writing negative comments about these TWILIGHT actors and the movie are unhappy and just seeking attention. Haters should not be here and yet they keep coming coz they envious of what TWIHARDS talk about. :)

Can’t wait!! I love these movies!

this movie is still going??? end already.

Thank you, Stephanie Meyer. You’re a total sell out.