Sophia Bush Talks Life After 'One Tree Hill'

Sophia Bush Talks Life After 'One Tree Hill'

Sophia Bush rocks a pair of leather pants with a bright green clutch at Chateau Marmont on Thursday (April 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress recently chatted with OK! about life after One Tree Hill.

“It’s been interesting. I miss seeing our camera operators and our wardrobe department and the grips everyday, but I missed being home so much! It’s so wonderful to be there,” Sophia shared.

“And I thought I was going to have all this down time … and I’ve never been busier in my life!” she added. “I haven’t had the down time I’m looking for yet, but I feel great, I feel incredibly fulfilled, I’m happier than I’ve ever been!”

sophia bush chateau marmont 01
sophia bush chateau marmont 02
sophia bush chateau marmont 03
sophia bush chateau marmont 04
sophia bush chateau marmont 05

She’s gorgeous & always smiling, great girl :)
Her foot seems better

Didn’t she break her toes about a week ago and said she had to wear something for the next six weeks? I guess she’s fine…

I wish she would get back to her old hair color.

@Charlie:

maybe it doesn’t hurt that bad, but she is not wearing heels…so i guess her foot is not completly heal after all.

Anyways she looks gorgeous as always!

Cute… They cut out the part where she trashes Austin and Wilmy :/

She is beautiful but her darkbrown hair was better.

Sophia is so pretty. I agree her hair needs to be darker. This lighter color washes her out.

Sophia Bush Fan @ 04/27/2012 at 8:09 pm

I LOVE YOU SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Childish Gambino @ 04/27/2012 at 9:43 pm

Saw her last week at the Childish Gambino show…She is so pretty & her boyfriend is like the cutest thing!

purplemonkey @ 04/28/2012 at 4:07 am

@Childish Gambino: you have to tell us more my friend!!!please

OMG Sophia please change your hair color, this blonde thing is not working for you.

this chick can never stay single it seems.

Childish Gambino @ 04/28/2012 at 10:19 am

@purplemonkey What do you want to know? There isn’t much to say. She was with some friends & her boyfriend. She spent most of her time dancing, cuddling with her guy or texting. They all seemed to have a good time. The show was amazing!

@Childish Gambino:
Who is her boyfriend?It’s not the guy she went with at the Lakers game?

Isn’t this the same place Lindsey Lohan hangs out. Seems likes she goes where the paparazzi likes to go so she can get photographed leaving and be put in the tabloids….the only way to get publicity I guess.

Childish Gambino @ 04/28/2012 at 11:28 am

@red

No, not the same for sure. I don’t know who is though…Probably someone who isn’t well-known. He was tall, brown hair, purple shirt & jeans and he kinda has a baby face. He kinda looks a little like her ex, Austin.

BastianWestH @ 04/28/2012 at 11:52 am

I seriously doubt Sophia’s dating the guy (well one of the guys, since she arrived with 3) she was with at the Childish Gambino show. Sophia barely acknowledged him and didn’t stand next to him half the time. And even when she was next to him, she seemed more interested in her phone then the guy. Time will tell though I guess.

purplemonkey @ 04/28/2012 at 5:39 pm

@Childish Gambino: thank you for the reply

Sophia Bush has always seemed Kim Kardashian levels of tacky. They should hook up. I’m sure they’d become fast friends since they’re cut from the same cloth.

Sophia Bush Fan @ 04/28/2012 at 11:37 pm

@ss:
Jealous much????
Sophia Bush has more class in her pinky then Kim Kardashian has in her entire body.
But the fact remains that both Sophia and Kim are loved and adored by millions of fans. Whereas, you’re sitting behind a computer screen talking sh$t.
Pathetic much??
Lol

Childish Gambino @ 04/29/2012 at 5:30 pm

@lola:

Yes, that’s him.

We can’t see his face but he seems pretty hot lol.
@Childish Gambino:
Why did you think it was her boyfriend? I mean, he could be just a close friend.

Childish Gambino @ 04/30/2012 at 2:16 pm

@Red:

I thought he was pretty cute!
They could be close friends, close friends who hug and hold hands…I watched the video of the concert & I know we don’t see them being PDA-ish or even stand next to each other the whole time, but I did saw them interacting a lot during the concert and they seemed a little closer than “close friends”. But who knows? :)

What guy there are a few in that pic?

That guy is Austin Nichols. It’s obvious.