Zooey Deschanel: Pantene's New Spokeswoman!

Zooey Deschanel: Pantene's New Spokeswoman!

Zooey Deschanel has been unveiled as Pantene‘s newest celebrity ambassador!

“I am so excited to be a part of the Pantene family. Anyone who knows me knows that I am really into hair. I’m a real girly girl and love doing my hair and experimenting with different styles,” the 32-year-old New Girl star shared.

“Being a ‘Pantene girl’ has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. It is really amazing to be representing the Pantene Beautiful Lengths Collection, the products are fantastic and Pantene also supports the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program which is a wonderful cause,” Zooey added. “Pantene is helping to provide confidence and beautiful real-hair wigs to women who have lost their hair due to cancer treatment; you can’t put a price on that.”

Bigger pic inside

zooey deschanel pantene

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

aging– zoom out
chunky thighs– long skirt
too long bangs– a distraction
horrible voice–sings anyway

Ugh, enough with this sell out poser!!

an opinion @ 04/27/2012 at 12:55 pm

She is 32 years old. Even in doing interviews she acts like she closer to 22 than 32.

@ugh:

You do realize you sound like an idiot, right?

All three of the previous comments sound pretty pathetic. I bet it’s from the same guy. Did she turn you down for prom or something?

She needs to act her age. You’re not a GIRL anymore, you’re a thirty-two year old woman.

So much photoshop… Nobody in earth hast the hair like that and I don’t think there’s need.
I’m so tired of unreal women and photoshopped photos of products for idiots…

and i bet everyone of you has never done anything wrong and you are all perfect in looks and the way you act.. there is nothing wrong with acting younger then your age, it’s called ‘having fun’. so sorry no one seems to meet your standards just because you have insecurities with yourself

I can picture her annoying man-voice saying this, sounds like an overprivileged teenager. Man, Zooey. Grow up a little bit, please.

She really cakes on the make-up

I think this is strange considering that she has hair extensions. Her hair used to be thinner if you look at older photos. I guess Beyonce does hair commercials too and that is not her real hair.

cluck cluck cluck @ 04/27/2012 at 2:00 pm

Santiago = armpit
ha

@May:

Oh my goodness, I know! In pictures of her with no make-up or geeze, even LESS make-up, she actually looks forty years old.

Overexposed @ 04/27/2012 at 2:06 pm

She was cute when she was younger. She got famous too late in life and is trying to hang onto that youthful look.

a real girl @ 04/27/2012 at 2:07 pm

I’m tired of my friends being so obsessed with her. She’s a grown woman acting like she’s my age, it’s gross. I’d rather look up to Lena Dunham or Tina Fey or Amy Poehler. They’re just real, smart women. So tired of girls dumbing themselves down to be like “Jess.” Yesterday I had one friend name her car “Franny”, pat it on the hood “after a long journey,” tell it “well done” and then say “Oh my god, that was such a Jess thing to do!” and giggle. it made me want to slap her in the face.

@ugh: So you took the time to post this comment for…what exactly?

zooey hates animals @ 04/27/2012 at 2:19 pm

Pantene tests on animals! Including bunnies! What the hell, Zooey?

zooey hates animals @ 04/27/2012 at 2:20 pm

@Wow:

Totally! She’s such a sell out!

@an opinion:

what’s wrong with being a kid at heart? ALL of us were once kids. don’t be upset because you can’t be happy with your inner kid.

what’s wrong with being a kid at heart? All of us were once kids. Don’t be upset because you can’t be happy with your inner kid.

I don’t understand why people go on to pages like this and write such terrible things. Especially those of you telling this woman, who you don’t even actually know, to “grow up.” I’m sorry, but if you’re going to bash someone on the internet…YOU are the one who needs to grow up. Seriously people, get a life!

I mean seriously, what do you hope to accomplish by comments like that? Zooey Deschanel’s not going to read what you’ve written and think to herself “Oh my GOSH, they are SO right! I’m now going to change my entire image and personality now, even though I have a huge following of fans that like the way I am! I am just so glad that they hate me so much.”
Of COURSE she won’t say that. She probably won’t’ even read these comments ever.

Seriously guys, it’s fine to feel that way about her, but you don’t have to project you’re negativity on others. I mean, just because you have to poop doesn’t mean it’s okay to poop all over everyone. There’s a time and a place. And this website is no bathroom.

I agree with others who say she needs to stop acting like a girl when she is a 30 something year old Woman. It’s not cute, it’s just cringe-worthy.

I love Zoey, she is so cute, but pantene? why? yes its affordable but it is so bad for your hair! Pantene leaves a buildup on your hair of petroleum product which is what gives the hair shine, its not making it healthy. Pantene doesnt even use their own products for their shoots either. It is a shame that she has decided to rep this product.

“it’s just cringe-worthy” -Ace
Agree, It’s creepy like a senior citizen wearing a low cut tank top.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All