Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Malibu Mates

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Malibu Mates

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez step out for a bite to eat on a sunny Saturday (April 28) in Malibu, Calif.

The 45-year-old actress and her fiance grabbed lunch at Taverna Tony restaurant. On the way home, the couple stopped at a newsstand to pick up a few magazines for Olivier.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Earlier in the week, Halle was spotted out shopping with a gal pal at the Beverly Center.

FYI: Olivier is wearing Levi’s jeans.

15+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez enjoying the beautiful weather…

berry martinez malibu 01
berry martinez malibu 17
berry martinez malibu 18
berry martinez malibu 19

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
Jen & Love @ 04/30/2012 at 7:50 am

Let’s all join hands and sing kumbyaya. This is a gossip entertainment tabloid site not a fan page or real journalism. Sure, I wish her well regardless of her alleged or assumed behavior and how it’s being played out, but I am also not afraid to express my opinon.

You could drive a truck between her legs. She’s so bow legged. Eww. Never found her elegant or graceful. I’m not a hater – loved her skin/hair. Now she’s a do nothing bore. Stop calling the paps cuz ur lookin more bow legged than ever.

she is not bow leg ,she just too thin even her shorts is too big for her.

HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA @ 04/30/2012 at 7:29 pm

HALLE IF YOU COULD LOOSE 30 MORE POUNDS YOU WOULD EVEN BETTER, PLEASE, AND THAT RAG ON YOU HEAD IS GREAT TO. BORING.

And what happened to that other horrible movie Frankie and Alice, Dark Tide was horrible. I actually watched it while fast forwarding and when I did stop I couldn’t believe how horrible it was. B movie….

cool disco dan @ 05/04/2012 at 1:23 pm

halle you’re a silly silly gal

olderwoman @ 05/04/2012 at 9:52 pm

I mean do you talk about Angelina Jolie like this! She’s been married twice as well, and Brad Pitt will be her 3rd husband, and by the way he had a wife when she started with him. But I don’t seem to hear any such names being sent her way. And her last movie The Tourist wasn’t very successful either. Same with the last couple of movies of Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts. So what’s really behind the large amount of negative comments being sent the way of this couple?

olderwoman @ 05/04/2012 at 10:12 pm

I am just furious. I get so sick of seeing this type of thing all of the time. For all of you who think so badly of this young woman, she must have really done something to you or your family. Otherwise, how could you hate her so much. You are so sure that she is a failure in everything, and I guess there is a guarantee that the Pitt/Jolie marriage is going to work. Forgot how Mia Farrow adopted all of those kids after she took that man from his wife. She married him, but it didn’t last. Halle Berry can sleep nights knowing she didn’t break up this man’s home while a lot of people watched and looked the other way. Yet find so much wrong with a woman trying to do like everybody else, find somebody to love her.

your right Mia Farrow husband also sleep with her daughter , so halle be very careful. and also halle sleep with every one she work with. that say something of how people see her.

olderwoman @ 05/05/2012 at 8:35 am

@huggy bear: Andrew Previn was the man in question not Woody Allen. She was married to Mr. Previn. At the time she began an affair with him, he had a wife who had thought of her as a friend. In later years she started with Woody Allen who slept with and married one of her adopted daughters. And as to her sleeping with her costars, there is a long list of stars who have done that for example I am a real Sandra Bullock fan, but she went with Ryan Gosling when he was littie more than a boy and she was a full grown woman, but I don’t hear anybody saying things about any of these women like they say about this one. I think Brad Pitt is perhaps the second or third best looking man I have ever seen, and Angelina Jolie has a beautil face and breasts, but what I see is a double standard going on here. Simply amazing that people can justify just about anything.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All