Vanessa Hudgens: Change the Way You Look at Things

Vanessa Hudgens: Change the Way You Look at Things

Vanessa Hudgens carries a water bottle to the gym on Monday (April 30) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old recently posted a quote from author and speaker Dr. Wayne Dyer on her Facebook page: “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Over the weekend, Vanessa met up with boyfriend Austin Butler and headed to Ikea to do some shopping.

In case you missed it, check out Pretty Little LiarsLucy Hale and Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland punking Vanessa!

vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 01
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 02
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 03
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 04
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 05
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 06
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 07
vanessa hudgens gym water bottle 08

nikki1010 @ 04/30/2012 at 7:19 pm

About time she hit the gym.

She is a really good person

Haters Suck! @ 04/30/2012 at 7:33 pm

She’s so pretty. Don’t change Vanessa keep staying positive.

She’s so cute

Rise Above Hate @ 04/30/2012 at 8:38 pm

I like her attitude. She seems very sweet
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!

gorgeous as usual

@sara:

@sara:
she looks gorgeous!!
love her mom and sister <3

today she was working with the Wish Upon a Teen ORG

@nikki1010:
And everyone ask why there are so many “Demis Lovatos” in the world… please

Haters Suck! @ 04/30/2012 at 9:38 pm

@me2
you weren’t kidding. I tried to post the article about the event but JJ won’t let me and my comments awaiting moderation. But yup she was at that event. The girl keeps giving me reasons to lover her.

Love how she appreciates life around her. It’s beauty, the people she loves, and how life has been good to her.

Always thought she was a sweet, beautiful, and stylish girl. I can tell id like her if I knew her.

@anne:
you are welcome!
she the best

My 2 cents @ 05/01/2012 at 12:08 am

She is as kind as she is beautiful. That was great that she helped out the Wish Upon a Teen today.

@sara: Thanks so much!!!!!!!

i just love her.

She’s sooo boooring. Dwarf.

Dresslikevanessa.org @ 05/04/2012 at 5:05 pm

Learn how to dress like Vanessa on http://dresslikevanessa.org with exact/similar matches to her clothing and easy to follow hair/make-up guides.