Vanessa Hudgens: Punk'd by Lucy Hale!

Vanessa Hudgens: Punk'd by Lucy Hale!

Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler spend the afternoon shopping together on Sunday (April 29) in Burbank, Calif.

The cute couple smiled and linked arms as they walked into Ikea.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Last week, Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale punk’d Vanessa with some help from Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland.

After witnessing a car crash into a parade float, Vanessa tried to help the float designer put it back together.

Josh Hutcherson and Ian Harding were also punk’d by Lucy.

Vanessa Hudgens: Punk’d

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler heading into Ikea…

hudgens butler ikea 01
hudgens butler ikea 13
hudgens butler ikea 14
hudgens butler ikea 15
hudgens butler ikea 16

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The setup was so lame. But something good came out of it, showed what a kind, helpful and compassionate person Vanessa truly is. She’s the best.

LyonsImelda @ 04/30/2012 at 10:55 am

just as Tina responded I am impressed that a single mom can get paid $8718 in one month on the internet. have you read this site..msngoogle.notlong.com

Haters Suck! @ 04/30/2012 at 10:57 am

Noooo damn you Austin you turned my beautiful baby V into a Yankee fan. Now you got her wearing those damn hats. That was my only gripe against Austin is he was a Yankee fan. Guess I’ll have to get used to it but it makes me shiver. Still got love for ya both but I just can’t stand the Yankees.

Haters Suck! @ 04/30/2012 at 11:04 am

@boji
I agree the stunt was kind of lame but Vanessa came out shining like a champ and showed what a sweetheart she is. It was a hopeless situation, it was a complete stranger but she still did everything she could to help and tried to tape up as many things as possible and even tried to keep the guys hopes up. That’s why I’ll always have love for this girl.

I love Ikea ! :P

totally over reacted .
and she definitely needs friends.

What is she wearing the hell? I understood that she has gained weight and cut her hair due to the role, but oh my…wearing sweats for everyday? Unless you are leaving the gym that’s not allright…

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 04/30/2012 at 12:37 pm

@Delilah: I agree and besides her boy she has to dress down

I still doubt she got a haircut for the role. She could have used a wig. I think she just enjoys stupidity.

@not u:
when you live with your boyfriend/girlfriend you spend more time with that person… besides Vanessa was with her family and friends last week..

@Delilah:
They were at the gym

@BOJI:
she really is a good person.

@me2:
you really have problems, you need a therapist ..

There are earlier pictures of them attending Church. My goodness, you can’t wear sweats to shop? You mean when you shop, you wear heels. formal attire and full make up? Sorry for you, I tend to want comfort when I’ shopping.

Many actresses cut their hair for rolls (Natlie Portman, Angelina Jolie, Demi Moore, Anne Hathaway and Charleze Thurman to name a few) HAIR GROWS BACK. Stupidity like yours is forever.

@tina: @anne: I’m just jealous of Vanessa

Haters Suck! @ 04/30/2012 at 3:05 pm

Other then the Yankees hat Vanessa looks fine. They had just gone to church earlier in the day and changed into something more comfotable and maybe they did hit the gym as well. And yes did have to cut her hair for her role, the director wanted her to, asked her too and she agreed. Tough room Vanessa shows how sweet she is on punk’d and still please people. Oh well.

Watching her on Punk’d actually made me like her. She was such a sweetheart to the guy and positive the whole time.

@tina: haha I like this comment.

@Haters Suck!: I agree, the prank was so stupid. It’s supposed to make the celeb think they’re in trouble or make them angry and that’s why it’s so funny. But she did the exact opposite and grabbed duct tape to put the house back together like the sweetheart that she is.

Yes, it is true that the prank was just dumb. I wonder who designed it. Was it Lucy? But what it did was to show how genuinely sweet and kind Vanessa is. She did not have to try to help. After all, the task was impossible. But she did anyway, and with a big beautiful smile on her face.

kelly martineau @ 04/30/2012 at 5:18 pm

ever sense she’s be dating nessa she been dressing like a slot like a homless person. Big lips has been dressing like a slot too like a homeless. Nessa spends money like there no tommorrow.
Why doesn’t she spend her money on clothes.

@kelly martineau: Sweetie there are people qualified to help you.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All