Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Promo Clip!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Promo Clip!

Alexander Skarsgard gets all worked up in this new promo clip for the fifth season of the hit HBO show True Blood.

In the snippet, the 35-year-old actor has a violent conversation with his protegee, played by Kristin Bauer. Don’t worry – the two seem to reconcile at the end!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

True Blood has also set a season five premiere date! “The wait is over June 10. Get ready for the fifth season of #TrueBlood” the official Twitter for the show updated recently.

ARE YOU EXCITED for the return of True Blood?

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Peanut Gallery @ 05/01/2012 at 2:42 am

Can’t wait for the return of True Blood!! Alex & Kristin look great!!

Cant wait!

I know deep down he’s more than just some sexy beast and he has a personality………but he’s HOOOTTTTT!

I want to know whats going to happen to Jason and that pastor…and who let Russell out. AHHHHH June come faster!!

The Muffin Man @ 05/01/2012 at 3:41 am

wow as soon as he started talking i realized how much i miss watching him on this show got my heart beating haha

Kinnamanfan @ 05/01/2012 at 4:29 am

Wait, is Pam human now? Why is she crying normal tears? I thought vampires tears were made of blood.

TEXAS SWEDE @ 05/01/2012 at 5:42 am

@Kinnamanfan: Good catch. Big Blooper!!!!!!! Wonder who directed that one?

The latest Sookie book just came out. Anyone else read it yet?

@TEXAS SWEDE: These are rough cuts, the ‘blood’ is added in post production.

Im ready to watch it now. Eric and Pam together again. Yes. They are two funny together,

@Canuck: I’m going to get it after work :)

@Lilla: I had it pre-purchased via Itunes and so when I woke up this morning, there it was, just waiting to be downloaded.

Bring it on !!!!!!!

Anyone else got the urge to give him a big hug to make the look on his face in that photo go away?

Disney Villainess @ 05/01/2012 at 10:38 am

@July: Yes!, Baby Yes! IMO, there’s nothing wrong with being superficial(in small doses) and with Skars, it just ain’t that hard to be.;-)

@Kinnamanfan: These are just the rough cuts, they add all the special effects and such afterwards.

Love him as Eric soooo sexy! Can’t wait for True Blood to come back.

@Canuck: I should have done that. I’m actually nervous about reading it. I didn’t really like the last book. And yes, I’m on board for giving him some hugs :)

@Lilla: Well, when you’re done it, ask yourself “Where is the out?”. I suspect that’s what’s going to happen in the next book. I won’t post spoilers, but there’s a bit in Ch. 8 that outlines motives. Think about it a bit when you get there.

@Lilla: The look on his face slays me in this pic. He looks so sad.

@Canuck: From what I’ve read through spoilers & comments, I know not to give up, its just going to be a bumpy ride? Is that how you feel?

He does look sad…we need to help him get happy :)

@Lilla: Not so much rough from an Eric / Sookie point of view, but Sookie probably needs a nice relaxing holiday after how turbulent her life is.

@Canuck: I’ve felt that she’s needed that since book 9. So, it’s worth the read in your opinion?

@Lilla: it was much better written than the last one. It centers more around what is happening in Sookie’s life in relation to other people than to Eric. At first read, I was annoyed at the end. Then, after having read a few reviews and comments, I found myself agreeing that the conclusion that CH is trying to make you think isn’t where the story will actually go in the next book. So by all means, read it. And then go back to chapter 8 and read the motivations I mentioned earlier. If you stop and think where the issues are going to come from in the next book, you’ll find the “out” that CH is hopefully going to take.

@Lilla: Also, chapter 9 where Bill discusses the motives of the deal with Sookie fleshes it out a bit.

Cafélady @ 05/01/2012 at 4:24 pm

@Canuck: I must admit, I’m hopelessly behind the schedule with reading the books..because after ‘dead and gone’ I had lost a bit my enthusiasm who I had for the first five books. But at least, I ordered today ‘dead reckoning’ at amazon…lol
I promised myself that at least I will end the series, even though the enthusiasm isn’t the same anymore like at the beginning…

As for the clip; interesting scene…fueled the appetite for more…lol
I admit, this I haven’t expected, because the last two epi’s of s4 were annoying in some ways.
But before every new season I can observe again that my ‘waiting sucks’-level then anyway is rising again…somehow….;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All