Brad Pitt: Legoland with Knox!

Brad Pitt: Legoland with Knox!

Brad Pitt treats his 3-year-old son Knox with a visit to Legoland on Wednesday (May 2) in Windsor, England.

Earlier in the week, the 48-year-old actor’s fiancee, Angelina Jolie, took three of their kids to visit Russell Crowe on the Les Miserables set.

Russell and Angelina caught up at the F Stage, where Les Mis is being shot,” a source told Us Weekly, adding that Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, were with their famous mama.

“The kids were all fitted with [protective] ear defenders because it’s quite a loud sound stage,” the source added. “It was really exciting for the children to see the movie being shot.”

Bigger pic inside

brad pitt knox legoland

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,263 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All

Brad looks too good for his age.

Observer2 @ 05/02/2012 at 3:43 pm

Ruh roh, Scooby doo is still here proving that Brad has gotten so way under their skin, they’re going to need surgery. LMAO!

And lame having three O’s in their name. Like it brings home something. Only proves their ignorance and Brad rules their universe. Go Brad. Keep, keeping on and pissing them off.

Love the JoliePitts @ 05/02/2012 at 3:46 pm

Jared ALL the family is there.

How lovely to see Poppa Pitt and his mini-me Knox. Angelina’s beautiful boys.

RotflmaoOoo @ 05/02/2012 at 3:47 pm

@Observer2: are you gonna post pix of your dads hairy back again. RotflmaoOo that will show me to post pix of brad. Bwwhaha it looks like people who meet them face to face are coming out voicing what I’ve known for so long. Your dear brad is not hot. Bwhahaa he is so fugly they don’t even notice Twiglets bones anymore.

Passing Through @ 05/02/2012 at 3:47 pm

# 1 anustin @ 05/02/2012 at 3:18 pm
wow poppa and his little brad.
+++++++++++++++++++++
I don’t know whether to be worried or oud of you, Weng. For once when you said “Little Brad” you weren’t referring to his peen…

CG has the same picture.
Poor troll is so upset Brad looks hot as usual and everyone agrees!

Brad Pitt: Legoland Fun with Knox

Posted Wednesday May 2, 2012 2:37 PM GMT

Getting in some all-important father-son bonding time, Brad Pitt was spotted at Legoland in London, England with his son Knox.

The “Ocean’s Eleven” stud looked handsome as he made his way around the amusement park with his very own ‘mini-me.’

Brad said he loves girls, wants all girls. Looks like he loves his boys as much as his girls.

Brad looks great from 100ft.

Knox and the white stick @ 05/02/2012 at 3:52 pm

No. Not his mom.

The Real Emma @ 05/02/2012 at 3:53 pm

Brad’s going to have the time of his life this summer doing stuff with the kids.

Observer2 @ 05/02/2012 at 3:53 pm

Scooby, you’ve been losing your mind for three weeks with same repetitive spiel. All it shows is that you’re not that creative. Which isn’t surprising, people that don’t even hit the double digits on their I.Q. generally aren’t.

And Brad can’t help it if he’s got it going on and you don’t. I love that you’ve made it your life’s mission to try and bring him down. You’re on the losing side of life. That’s why you walk around with a my L on your forehead.

His very existence, his very being, the fact that he’s one of the most successful actors, of ALL time, does something to your insides.

I love to see a troll lose the kind of control that you have.

By the way, fix your comb over. LOL.

Shiandryka @ 05/02/2012 at 3:53 pm

I’d have to say Z looks most like Bradley. emhm

@Observer2:

The dumb fu*k is cray cray

There are some jealous hens here and every jp thread. Losers.

Sweet baby Knox!! Also:
____

The #UX4good2012 group came down to try out the @MakeItRight_9 digital playground. http://pic.twitter.com/bYo4A3fT

Love the JoliePitts @ 05/02/2012 at 4:00 pm

Thank you Anustin for taking care of 1st page. Love all your posts.

Brad is in great shape.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/02/2012 at 4:07 pm

I went to Legoland when I was a child, lol.

Knox Jolie Pitt, the next Brad Pitt, will break so many hearts.

Passing Through @ 05/02/2012 at 4:12 pm

# 37 Observer2 @ 05/02/2012 at 3:53 pm
I’m still laughing that the troll seems to think there’s something wrong with the pix of Brad she’s been continuously posting for the last 3 weeks. The man’s 48 not 18. If his face was wrinkle-free she’d be having a conniption fit and accusing him of having a facelift, botox, juvederm, etc. She either needs to shite or get off the pot…and by pot I mean da ganja and not the toilet. She’s already wearing Depends for that leaky bladder issue so what’s a little poop in her diaper, too…

ADORABLE DUO @ 05/02/2012 at 4:23 pm

It’s so funny how Brad always talked about having girls but, it seems just based on the photos that he and the boys are very close. I’m sure the girls can get away with anything with him. But that knox seems like a daddy’s boy.
I noticed that Maddox grew out his hair to match Brad’s length and style. I’m sure Pax is next to follow.

the blog and twitter are saying anything that woman who is there, not the nanny is an employee of legolands is responsible for giving them a tour.

Observer2 @ 05/02/2012 at 4:26 pm

PT;

That’s what has been cracking me up the most. The pics that they’ve been posting, like it’s a salvo. LOL.

But, I do think me posting the pic of the man with the hairy back, hit a bit too close to home. They keep bringing it up.

I was just posting it for siht and giggles. Who knew? LMAO!

The trolls having a nervous breakdown now. Fans are having a great times watching the meltdown. There will be weeping and wailing and Grinding of teeth when the wedding takes place. Good times are a coming for the fans!!!

@ADORABLE DUO:
I think Maddox also grew his hair out to match daddy’s.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 751 » Show All