Should Gerard Butler Co-Star with Lindsay Lohan in 'Liz & Dick'?

Should Gerard Butler Co-Star with Lindsay Lohan in 'Liz & Dick'?

Gerard Butler uses his cell phone on his way to Starbucks on Tuesday (May 1) in Los Angeles.

The 42-year-old actor’s name was recently brought up when Lindsay Lohan chatted about playing Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s upcoming Liz & Dick movie.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“I don’t know if he would do that,” Lindsay told Access Hollywood about Gerard playing Richard Burton. “But he actually does resemble him a lot.”

For more pics, check out X17online.com!

Bigger pic inside

gerard butler starbucks

Ethan Miller/Getty

Not unless his career is over.

He doesn’t look like Richard Burton at all. I agree, only if his career is totally dead like Lohan’s, should he do this movie.

It would be career suicide for sure.

He’s a gross hot mess.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/02/2012 at 12:41 pm

Should Gerard Butler Co-Star with Lindsay Lohan in ‘Liz & ****’? No.
Now if they want to get Furious Love made? Yes. But he’d have to beat Rusty in screen tests.
~K

Maybe she had a crush on him ,or she wanted him to joint the z-list with her

ANGELINA JOLIE IS A WH@RE @ 05/02/2012 at 12:46 pm

he used to be sooo hot.

can´t believe what he has become–

he doesn´t make good quality movies–his private life is a shame and on top of that he looks like a mess.

if he does that movie–it would be def career suicide

Gossipgirl @ 05/02/2012 at 12:48 pm

I love his shirt! I just bought one like it. Gerry, you need to pull yourself together, for real!

gerry dont need l-lo only if he wants to kill his career, back off l-lo

AmberWaves @ 05/02/2012 at 12:51 pm

Uh, isn’t this a made-for-TV movie or something?

I can understand why she’d think of him. I would not understand why he would ever consider it.

Not only does she have a crush on him, I think I read somewhere that he’s “been there.”

But that doesn’t mean he’d be seen in public with her, much less on a movie screen.

There are lots of actors desperate for work, who are unknowns and will probably stay unknown. That’s who they should get.

Are those pants permanent?

AlrightyThen @ 05/02/2012 at 12:55 pm

For a film version with Rachel Weisz as Liz Taylor maybe. Not for this Lifetime mess.

mustang sally @ 05/02/2012 at 1:00 pm

While I can certainly see him in the role of Richard Burton I’m just not sure about this particular TV movie, network, or co-star at this point in his career. I agree with a better option being a big-screen movie based on the book Furious Love . . . if even an option. But in reality how can you ever recreate the most iconic love story without the original players?

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/02/2012 at 1:02 pm

It’s a hot topic. She’s an attention-seeker and has been mentioned by way of tabloid bits seen listening Gerry at a party just a bit before she went in for her final court date. My guess is, if he said anything in those few seconds or minutes, it was something along the lines, “Good luck, stay clean and sober and focus on reestablishing your career.” Then split to get away from her.
It’s just to create a buzz. She can’t act. It’s a made for TV thing anyways. The title shows you how unimaginative the team is!
What’s troubling (to me) is it’s a total disrespectful dishonor and disservice to the intelligent, gifted, beautiful enigmatic interesting iconic fine actress Liz was to even lower that to link her name with LL!! <– can't even respect her enough to write out her name!
who won't watch it

over at Isopix

YIkes, what mess, did he sleep in these clothes?! What has happened to him, he looks so sloppy. And that browny-gray hair (dirty dishwater color?) is awful. He looks older than his true age.

missmarple @ 05/02/2012 at 1:27 pm

He’s way older than he claims. There are telltale signs.

THROWING UP IN MY MOUTH WITH JUST THE THOUGHT OF HER PLAYING LIZ TAYLOR.

Hey, everyone!

Totally off topic – but I will get to that, in a moment…

Kathy – just watched Shame… I think the ending is open to whatever we want to think, which is refreshing…

To answer your question, Kathy, I think the two parted ways because of their egos… Huuuuuge egos… :-P

Now, for the on topic – pls hit the thumbs down – why is our sexy GB so mad all the time? He looks like he wants to kick something…

Ciao, lovelies! Till tomorrow…

Emma

PS: Manny, I loved the Lockout humour… :-)

Oh… GB as Richard Burton? I don’t think so… But I would think Vincent Reagan could pull it off… Just love that guy and he does look a little bit like ****

Have a wonderful time wherever you are!

Em

@****/comment-page-1/#comment-22051344" rel="nofollow">AmberWaves:

That’s because he has been practially everywhere. He is such a male w.h.o.r.e.

No no no…a THOUSAND times no. Can you even begin to imagine the fun all the paps would have dragging this thing through the mud? The title alone is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Seriously…”Liz and ****”? Oh, the humanity!

I can’t believe this – JJ censored me for typing the name D I C K

I don’t think he was in “the mood” yesterday. He seems all business. I think he is getting organized before he leaves town. He has projects lined up back to back, so he knows there won’t be much down time for the rest of this year. @GFW I think it’s one of those times he might not have wanted to be seen by the papas as he is getting a cup of coffee before he stars his day. Here are some more of those pictures. A very brooding GB.
As for LL, I think JJ just used her interview where she says he could be a good Richard Burton as an excuse to start a thread and have the fans riled up. JJ loves all the fighting that goes on here lol.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/02/2012 at 2:15 pm

@****/comment-page-1/#comment-22051838" rel="nofollow">Emma:
“Ana B and everyone who wants to see A Dangerous Method – I though Keira over-acted, but the film is good…. much better than Imdb credits it…To answer your question, Kathy, I think the two parted ways because of their egos…”
She SO over-acted. She annoyed the hell out of me in the beginning and we never get a sense of why!
Feel they parted ways over a couple of things. It’s been ages since I saw it but here are a few: 1) Kiera’s character highlighted Carl’s own demons/obsessions which disappointed Sigmund placed him on a pedal to take over for him (or at least say on his side); 2) Freud was closed-minded to anyone who had “senses” being totally scientific; 3) Carl could read him and he did like want that while Carl was open to it; 4) Sigmund was jealous of Carl’s financial status, class position and felt inadequate; 5) Sigmund was a secret woman hater.
Vincent was trip in that movie too! LOL
It was a great script!!!
That’s a good way of seeing this! Yes, she is saying Gerry would make a good Burton… just not to her Liz!

food 4 thought @ 05/02/2012 at 2:17 pm

My answer, JJ, is H E L L to the No!!!! Sleazy mess of a tv flick – run! There are many quality shows and miniseries on tv these days – but this is not one of them.
And I’d like to add, what is the deal with the pants stuffed into the tongue of his shoes? He has been doing this lately, and It looks completely ridiculous. Try to dress like a grownup, Gerry, not like the 14-year-old you would like to still be.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/02/2012 at 2:18 pm

@****/comment-page-1/#comment-22052086" rel="nofollow">Reviews:
I like serious Gerry, and thanks for the link. His mouth is clamped as tight as an oyster in freezing water. He’s listening, or trying to. Not a big fan of the N word, (no). Not that this is taking place. The conversation is serious no doubt about it. His outfit is fine. The less there is of the man, the more he needs the clothes. Gerry’s not one to ‘need’ clothes to define him.

@****/comment-page-2/#comment-22052442" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:
I love serious Gerry too; he is at his sexiness when he is serious. He has that ‘don’t fuuck with me look”. And the outfit is good too, except the shoes. I don’t like the way his wears his pants with these high top shoes/ankle boots. Why not pull his pants down and not look like a child whose mom didn’t dress him?
Yeah, it does look like a very serious conversation – probably work related.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 2:32 pm

Gerry should absolutely NOT do this movie and I don’t think he has the time anyway! First off, Burton was short and stocky built, not tall and lean. Gerry does not remind me of RB at all. Russell Crowe would make a better Burton but I’m with others here that it should be for Savage Love, not a made for TV flick.
I had heard that Lindsey did not bring Gerry up first as she was lead by the interviewer who asked her if Gerry Butler would make a good Richard Burton. That’s how this whole thing got blown out of proportion or so I heard.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 2:35 pm

@****/comment-page-2/#comment-22052563" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

He always seems to wear those shoes/boots with the tongue hanging out and the pants kind of tucked in them. Is that some kind of fashion statement these days?

food 4 thought @ 05/02/2012 at 2:42 pm

@****/comment-page-2/#comment-22052625" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule: It’s interesting that he’s always sticking out his tongue in photos, now his shoe tongue is always out too. There is a weird sort of symmetry there.

@cougarsrule I agree russell crowe would make a great richard burton. Russell would not be caught dead with lindsay in a made for tv flick.

@****/comment-page-2/#comment-22052625" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:
“Is that some kind of fashion statement these days?’
Not that I know of. But one thing I could say with certain confidence: He has no woman in his life right now, because if he had, he wouldn’t be wearing his pants like this.
I think it’s awful; it looks so juvenile – not manly and not attractive. Let’s hope he gets some wisdom and stops. BTW, it hasn’t been always, just recently within the last month or two. It’s like he doesn’t give a da.mn or something, not that he ever did. He was never a fashionista.

Love Gerry . just stay away from LL , she’s toxic .

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 3:04 pm

Except for this shirt, which I kinda like, he wears his shirts too small and his pants too big/long. Who the heck shops for this man? Maybe he just wears all the stuff fans send him and they’re guessing his size! He’s prob got a storage unit somewhere that he goes to and “shops” for some clothes when need arises! lolol

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 3:08 pm

I saw some more pix of him and he never changes expression except once. He’s doing all the listening I guess. However, it also could be the old “I see you over there, you dirty little pap so I’ll pretend I’m on the phone” ploy. You make believers out of them, Gerry!

I would say he is trying to appear younger; he doesn’t want to appear stuffy. He is trying to get so many parts now and the worse thing to do is look your age. You always try to look younger so you can be cast into as many roles as possible, and not get the supporting role of the older gentleman. But if looking younger is the issue, then why not get rid of his gray and color his hair and look again like he looked 18 months ago? So I don’t think it’s the reason he wears his pants like this. Maybe it has something to do with rebelling and refusing to conform. But again, that’s so juvenile.
Other than that, he looks great. I am not a big fan of gray hair, but even the gray hair looks good on him in these pictures. We haven’t seen him out at night in almost a week now. Maybe he’s been getting lots of sleep lately, and that accounts for him looking good in the face.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 3:11 pm

As if we don’t all know his age, maybe he does have a female dressing him and she’s about nineteen! I’M JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!

God Bless yoou all! @ 05/02/2012 at 3:20 pm

“You need not be afraid of sudden disaster . . . for the Lord is your security.” Proverbs 3:25-26

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 3:22 pm

I think you should always dress the way you feel and have your own personal style. I think he just doesn’t put that much effort in to it. Sometimes he looks reall nice and put together and other times he pulls out that plaid thing he likes to wear that looks like he stole it off a homeless lumber jack!

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 3:26 pm

Gerry’s got so many action movies lined up in the next two years. I wish he could do a period piece/romantic/drama someday. Gee, I wonder what that could be?

Cruizin596 @ 05/02/2012 at 3:36 pm

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Perhaps if Liz was being played by another actress, but not with Lohan. With his recent stint in rehab plus his other issues, being around this toxic woman would be seriously dangerous. I wish that they had done this movie 10 years ago. I think that Russell Crowe would have been a great **** Burton. I actually think that perhaps Henry Cavill might suit the part.

Haven’t been around much lately….real life has kept me busy. But, had to check out any Butler news and haven’t got time to back read other threads I’ve missed. I hope everyone has been doing okay like, Joie, Angelrock, CGE, Autumn, Niknoks, Lolita, Manny, and the most esteemed, GFW. and many others I’ve enjoyed reading here. I hope you all have been holding down the fort here and keeping us all entertained. ;)
As for the Butler doing Liz and D*ck, NEVER!!!! I’m going to assume the man has enough intelligences not to get involved in this project or any other project with LL. as one poster said, career suicide! And Reviews, thanks for the link to the other pictures. I’m afraid I had to laugh at the ones with a view of his backside. No butt, Butler….the man has no azz. He needs a size pants that accommodates those manly thighs, but he doesn’t fill out the seat of his britches. I guess if I had to choose between thighs and azz, I’d have to settle for thighs. He should have something in all his contracts that says he’s never to be film from the backside unless they are using CGI or padding maybe. ;D

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/02/2012 at 4:20 pm

Clyde! That’s who I see from Law Abiding Citizen. Only he’s not in character. I can’t imagine how the photographer felt feeling that searing look through his lens.
~K
who thinks Gerry looks like this too much other in La-La-Land that it’s not la-la at all, just the opposite!

Tyra Banksesque @ 05/02/2012 at 4:25 pm

Oh no, you can’t be Gbuts without a butt, how can you booty tooch for the camera- time for the Stairmaster, extra squats and lunges to build up that gluteus maximus then I can call you sweet cheeks.

No one wants an old witch calling herself a cougar. Her skin is sagging, and her vadge loose and drying. Gerard will never touch you so stop dreaming, it makes you look pathetic and desperate to announce to the world you still got it.
Cause’ you ain’t got nothing babe!

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/02/2012 at 5:00 pm

Don’t see any gray… little at the temples, which is normal. Hair’s a more natural color, lighter. Don’t like it real dark.
See khakis, chambray shirt and his favorite boots not sneakers. See a man out running chores not too polished but not in joggers either!
Face looks great, really great. Dewy. Looks terrific but for the searing look that, I do believe, might melt stainless and possibly cracked his lens!

Tyra Banksesque @ 05/02/2012 at 5:43 pm

@****/comment-page-2/#comment-22054263" rel="nofollow">+++:You looking in mirror bitter biscuits?

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 5:57 pm

Another good one to play Burton might be Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Gerry has a connection with Richard Burton, however, in that Burton’s daughter, Kate, and Gerry both acted in The Cherry Orchard.

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 6:08 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22055273" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:
That, along with they’re both actors, British subjects, once drank like fish, are madly brilliant, fiercely passionate, are linguistic masters and both are Scorpios.

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 6:10 pm

He looks like Beethoven!

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 6:33 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22055384" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryBlond:o):

Yes, Burton was another one to take things to excess. Good be why he died at 58.

He wouldn’t touch that role in a TV movie with Lohan. Why do they write such ridiculous nonsens?. I can see reporting that she said she’d like to co-star with him, but after that? Drop the subject. Everyone knows it’s nonsense.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 6:35 pm

I meant “could” be why he died at 58.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 6:37 pm

Linsdey might surprise us all and turn out a great performance but she’s going to have to be extraordinary to channel Liz Taylor. There was no one like her!

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22055273" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule: I was thinking Russel Crowe might be a passable Burton. Both drunk bloated as/ses.

Miriam - Uk @ 05/02/2012 at 6:50 pm

He looks furious! I want to know who he’s on the phone to…

On the risk of sounding dumb, why would Gerry playing Richard Burton be career suicide?

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 6:56 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056204" rel="nofollow">Miriam – Uk:
Not playing Richard Burton, per se, if offered the role in Furious Love (the film version of the amazing book with a supreme director) but in a made for TV movie (forget what cable access channel) with a terrible actress? Is that helpful?

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 7:03 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22055964" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:
Okay, back away from whatever you’re using to enhance your evening. That is not funny.
The addict might end up getting this movie canned if she can’t stay clean and sober for it to be filmed, of which a risk exists by signing her on.
LL has no gift or talent or ambiance, aura, spirit to take on role the playing Elizabeth Taylor. And trust me, it takes more than looks. My God, Liz has to be spinning in her grave, as should Richard. Seriously, they’d both puke knowing this… what a f’n insult.

@Miriam -Uk @ 05/02/2012 at 7:04 pm

It’s not playing the part of Richard Burton that would be career suicide but any involvement with LL would be.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 7:08 pm

I don’t think he looks so much angry in the photo as very serious with a tad bit of concern about something. He’s always annoyed at the paps and he smiles when he’s the angriest. Looks like a business call.

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 7:14 pm

@Melody
Eh? Russell Crowe is not bloated drunk, you dolt. You don’t know what you’re talking about. And, btw, are clueless to talent.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 7:15 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056346" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryBlond:o):
You better watch what you say here. For one, Lindsey, for all that she is, is a very good friend of Gerry’s. True, she’s got some issues and her playing Liz Taylor seems like her being cast out to make it or break it. And you call her an addict but so is Butler.
Both Burton and Butler addictive behaviors and taking things to excess. Burton seemed self destructive and I heard was abusive albeit a great talent. Gerry, on the other hand, enjoys taking things to excess but I think he’s smart enough to know how far he can go before he has to reel himself back in.

Miriam - Uk @ 05/02/2012 at 7:28 pm

Ohh it’s a tv movie.. that figures. I loved the idea of the movie but if its going to be low-budget, thats a waste! They shouldn’t even attempt to make it.

I have to say though I think everyone should give Lindsay a break, im not a fan of hers but I really think she deserves a chance. She’s a talented actress and if she knew how to handle her turbulent personal life I think she can really get somewhere. We should cut her some slack.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 7:33 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056483" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryBlond:o):

Burton reportedly was drinking three bottles of Vodka a day and smoking up to 100 cigarettes. He took pain pills for constant neck and back pain.
He also did a stage performance of Coriolanus.

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 7:40 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056660" rel="nofollow">Miriam – Uk:

She been in show business since she was a kid and I think actors that grow up in HW loose that sense of the real unlike Gerry who started off normally with a different vocation and became an actor later in life. That might just be his saving grace. He has a base of comparison to work from where Lohan has known nothing else most of her life.

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 7:41 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056490" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:
I better what? Excuse me?? Wait!! LL is “a very good friend of Gerry’s”?? Oh really? And this is based on what? A real question.
Okay, let’s get back to the facts, addict or not isn’t the issue. What is? Oh, LL CANNOT ACT and it is an insult to the fine actress, beauty, and intelligence of the amazing iconic actress of Elizabeth Taylor that they get some lousy f’n impotent no career to speak of actress to represent her, get it?
I really doubt the film gets made. Beyond insecure to begin with, LL has nothing in her CV to even justify such a selection. Frankly, who did she screen test against? Who all was up for the role? What justified this? Her looks? Her using the same make-up artist? They, you know, talked? Eh?

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 7:44 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056861" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryBlond:o): Lindsey and Gerry have been friends for a long time. You don’t know as much “stuff” as you think you do!

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 7:48 pm

I would say if I were captioning this photo of Gerry I would say he’s thinking “Must have coffee!” That about sums it up!

@****/comment-page-2/#comment-22053732" rel="nofollow">Tonto: Tonto, welcome back! It’s been interesting on the board lately – you haven’t missed much!

Totally agree with you – can’t see GB as Burton; Russell Crowe yes!

He’s got that don’t “F” with me look – if I had paps in my face all the time I’d have the same look. Poor man can’t even get coffee without everybody knowing it.

Glad to see you here! Enjoy your evening!
Autumn

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 8:00 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056889" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:
This is do know: I know when you tell me I “better what what I say here” you’re way off base and a tad loopy from the cooking sherry.
They may know of each other, are friends “for a long time” in the business, but nowhere near your insinuation of closeness, get it? That I DO know.
Oh, and that she’s the worst possible actress ever for this part that’ll most likely not get made because she’ll end back up in jail or rehab.

Miriam - Uk @ 05/02/2012 at 8:04 pm

I agree, becoming an actor/actress later in life is more suitable because you make your own career moves instead of your ‘stage mom’ and when your controlling your own life your naturally 100% more comfortable with what you do.

However, not all child actors get carried away and let fame seep its way into their heads take the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Mcguire.. although for every successful young actor I mentioned three unsuccessful actors name pop up in my head.. maybe its all about character.

@GerrysMysteryBlonde I think it’s harsh to say she can’t act she’s great on screen but I do agree she shouldn’t be playing Elizabeth Taylor. It’s a role that would be very hard to live upto and she isn’t in a position to take it up as of yet.

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056889" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule: The GB & LiLo connection is Samantha Ronson’s brother. He is a friend of Gerry’s and they have some business dealings (the now defunch Korean BBQ place) – they were both investors.

GB won’t be doing made for TV any time soon. Can’t see LiLo was Liz either. Liz had that X factor – she was beautiful, smart and apparently could cuss like a sailor. She definitely had that feminine mystique we discussed on the last thread – it’s why so many men fell for her.

Have a nice night CougarsRule!
Autumn

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 8:19 pm

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057068" rel="nofollow">Miriam – Uk:
Name me something LL has been in? Quick. I can’t. Not one movie. Not one.
She’s famous for being a over-dressed, trailer-trash thief, drunk f-up, party girl, nothing more. LL is not qualified, other than some physical feature similarities to play Liz.
Without being hostile, but passionate, it’s my (personal) opinion even for a made for TV movie it takes more than looks to play a film legend the likes of Elizabeth Taylor. It takes presence, aura, spirit, talent, wit, talent, skill, passion none which LL has, none.

Miriam - Uk @ 05/02/2012 at 8:27 pm

I think Keira Knightley or Natalie Portman would be great for the part, but there’s no chance either one of them would. Eva Longoria..?.. Desperate Housewives is finished..

angelsrock @ 05/02/2012 at 8:32 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22056889" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:

I would say they are acquaintances, not “good friends”. They’ve said hello at a couple of parties and clubs. I don’t believe they’ve ever hung out together as a planned rendezvous.

No one will suspect he has a job looking like that. He looks positively repulsive lately. WTH happened to him? What man or woman would want to be seen in public with him looking like he woke up in the bottom of a dumpster? It’s too bad his snappy dresser beau Freddy Bosche can’t help him out with his wardrobe.

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/02/2012 at 8:50 pm

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057348" rel="nofollow">angelsrock:
Thank you. I had to laugh at the watch out what I say here line. ooOOoo like, like, like, what?
@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057516" rel="nofollow">Clamsie:
Freddy is not his “beau”.
Feel Gerry has higher things on his mind than clothing or how he looks on any given day out and about grabbing some coffee to think of than whether his gossip site posters would approve of his outfits!

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 05/02/2012 at 9:00 pm

I would think that he would politely decline if offered this role. The question that should be asked is if a younger Liz would approve of this Lindsay Lohan playing her. I think we can all assume her answer. It is for tv, however, but that only softens the blow a little. I do see LL as a big girl lost…….albeit an arrogant one.

From what I’ve learned on these threads and the few interviews I’ve seen, Gerard B. is just a typical male. Most males have more important things to worry about than their everyday fashion sense. I know plenty of men that don’t care that much about fashion until it comes time for business or an event that calls for better attire. Then it’s a total 180. I would most likely put him into that category.

That is definitely a piercing look. He talks with his face and eyes it seems. As someone who does that as well, that can be a good thing or it can work against you. That’s why I stink at lying. I guess that proves he’s a great actor. I couldn’t do it. I don’t trust photo assumption, but I will play this time. I assume recognition of the pap, then a bit of annoyance. And possibly a need for caffeine. lol

What’s with some of the Russell Crowe bashing? Say what you will about the man, but he is one of the very few actors that can make me forget that he is acting.

Off to watch “A Dangerous Method”……;)

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057516" rel="nofollow">Clamsie: He’s driving himself, Clams. What happened with the license sitch you were talking about?

Cougarsrule @ 05/02/2012 at 9:16 pm

@****/comment-page-3/#comment-22057014" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryBlond:o):
What is your problem? Why are you making such a big deal out of this? You attack and accuse me first of being on something and now I’m on the cooking sherry because I’m telling you LL is a friend of GB?
And I never insinuated anything more than that. I think you need to take a chill pill!

I agree anna b russell crowe is one of the best actors around. Gerry butler is a close second. Can’t wait to see mgp and corialanus.

I agree that Russel Crowe is a great actor and would make a great Richard Burton in a movie production of his life.

Can'tGetEnough @ 05/02/2012 at 11:55 pm

GB at the gym today in L.A.. Surprised the paps didn’t catch him walking out like they usually do:

Melissa Kaskel ‏ @MelissaKaskel
Well now I know what gets my sweat glands going….working out next to Gerard Butler.
Kirstin Maldonado ‏ @kirstin_taylor
Seeing Gerard Butler at the gym is always a win.

Can'tGetEnough @ 05/02/2012 at 11:56 pm

More pics of GB going in and out of Starbucks. Courtesy of the Russian GB site:

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057348" rel="nofollow">angelsrock:

I think he went to one of her pool parties one summer and there were pix. They could also be neighbors. I think they’re a bit more then just acquaintenances though.

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22059902" rel="nofollow">Can’tGetEnough: It Looks like he might have been on a business conference call. But whatever it was, he looked like he was in no mood for frivolity. He was not in a social mood and emitted a serious look for the benefit of the paps so they wouldn’t come up to him and slow him down. I think he can take them only up to a certain point, and when he has no time for them he just doesn’t want to act nice. When he is out having a good time, then I don’t think he minds the paps, and will joke around with them. But when he is not socializing he wants them out of his way.

bystander @ 05/03/2012 at 4:22 am

Good morning all. JJ continues to be s welcome distraction from difficult timesheet for me, so thanks to everyone for their entertaining, informative and personal posts.
I’m going to lower the tone with a bit of a moan, though. I think Gerry is filling out a bit too rapidly! He’s almost back to pink floral swimshorts size. I much prefer him at PTF/OMAM weight, although I agree that there were times last year when he was sickly underweight, for reasons which became obvious later. He’s been cursed with, how can I put it politely, less than masculine shaped hips? Personally think his natural, and most flattering weight, is as Dracula, Atilla, Phantom. Those trousers do nothing for him, from the rear.
And what’s with the hair? Nothing amiss with natural grey, it might add a little maturity and gravitas, but the slicked back bush does nothing for me. From the back it looks like a girl in the 1940s, from the front a sleazy 1970s cad, and from the side, with receding hairline, just plain wrong!
I think his reputation could only be enhanced if he abandoned the 1970s porn star/ hobo appearance when ‘off duty’, as it only emphasises and draws attention to his partying lifestyle.
Some will find my opinion , whatever that means, but I really just needed a good old whinge this morning!

bystander @ 05/03/2012 at 4:26 am

*snarky, whatever that means!

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22063954" rel="nofollow">bystander:
You prefer him at his PTF/OMAM weight.
I prefer him happy.
I couldn’t care less what size that comes in, nor do I care if his hips aren’t as ‘masculine’ as they ‘should be’ (whatever that actually means). But I guess it takes all types to make the world go ’round!

GerrysMysteryBlond:o) @ 05/03/2012 at 6:46 am

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057953" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule:
I got terse because, if you can remember, you stated I needed to watch what I said on here that LL and Gerry were good friends! Wrong. Then you backed it down a tad but still promoting something between them that just isn’t there.
~K
who knows Gerry won’t do this because he’s more important things on his plate and as someone said, if offered, will politely decline because his plate’s full

bystander @ 05/03/2012 at 8:29 am

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22064418" rel="nofollow">Uh..: of course, I prefer him, or anyone else for that matter, to be happy. But surely putting weight on rapidly (ie overeating, despite exercise) is not a sign of happiness? Could be comfort eating ,replacing another addiction (he has a history of dietary swings from 500 calories a day to multiple coca cola, cupcakes and Starbucks) , or stress, none of which are happy it healthy.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 9:54 am

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22067862" rel="nofollow">bystander:
“But surely putting weight on rapidly (ie overeating, despite exercise) is not a sign of happiness?”
Wait, what’s he done wrong now? Eh?
I’m with the poster who said let him find his natural weight. I’d rather him eat well, workout, stay active doing natural things like working out, bike riding, even his intimate joys of the flesh (which is athletic in nature) than be hopped up then on chemicals! Heavens.

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22067862" rel="nofollow">bystander:
Okay, so if your concern is that he’s replaced one addiction with another, that’s fair. Just say that. But why tear apart his appearance? That’s what I had a problem with. And I don’t see that being grumpy is an excuse for picking on someone – I don’t care who they are.
My point of view is that we need to stop doing to others what we dislike ourselves – just like that old adage “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. We women are constantly barraged with the media and society judging our looks and telling us that we need to be a certain way to be “acceptable”, and we hate it. But then, in the very next breath, we turn around and tear others apart for their physical appearance to make ourselves feel better. I mean, wow – can everyone not see the massive contradiction there?
I don’t see any point in picking on Gerard for his hips or whatever, because that’s part of who he is – it’s not like he’s going to go and get a new hip so people can think he looks more “manly”. I mean, I look at myself and wish I had smaller hands with long, delicate fingers, but the fact is that I was born with what I have, and I am grateful that I have two functional hands that allow me to play my guitar, and paint portraits, and write posts on this website. I daresay Gerard doesn’t look in the mirror and think, “Wow, I have such girly hips – I really wished they looked more like Russell Crowe’s (or whoever)”. I bet he looks at himself in the mirror and thinks, “I am grateful that I can get out and learn how to surf, and trek through India, and ride my motorbike across America”. Can you understand what I’m trying to say?
And I’m not just meaning to have a go at you, bystander. I’m tired of watching intelligent women tear their sisters apart because social media goads us into doing it. We need to stop playing their games, and have some respect for ourselves and others.
JMHO, of course. I daresay there will be some that disagree – but what is the point of free choice if we can’t speak our minds. And that’s all I have to say on the matter. Thanks for listening (well, reading).
Off to bed now. Have a lovely day/night, everyone.

mustang sally @ 05/03/2012 at 10:38 am

Gerard Butler looks great . . . health is what really matters . . . and he appears healthy. Just took a look at the additional Starbucks pics posted at #89 . . . and I have to laugh at the sign on the building behind him that reads: ‘We buy and sell celebrity photos and videos (24 hours)’ . . . Really?!? LOL! Um, so I’m thinking maybe he shouldn’t frequent THAT particular Starbucks. Also in the pics you can see a stand outside of Starbucks that says: ‘Movie Star Maps’ . . . so unless he’s giving personal guided tours to his home I’d say seek out another Starbucks if you don’t want to be photographed . . . but if you DO then at least flash us that gorgeous smile Gerry baby!

He’s a mess, she’s a mess, they’re perfect together.
I hope they hook up and make lots of boring children!

Yes Ziggy!! @ 05/03/2012 at 12:52 pm

ITA LL + GB = Perfection lol

LOL!!! That’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard! Gerard does not look like Burton one bit. Burton was skinny and kind of small. And he was only 5’10”.

I am glad Gerry is in the right direction, he is so talented and hardworking. He had on top very good luck. I admired him very much.
Thanks Gerry and to your team for many hours of entertainment.
Hope one day I can have an authographe from you. Where? How? When? That will be very nice.
Cherry

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 2:48 pm

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22066232" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryBlond:o):

First off, I’m not going to get in to a long drawn out argument with you today and secondly, YOU don’t know what kind of relationship they have, you presumptious know it all! No one here really does. It’s all hearsay. I’ve seen photos of them hugging and talking together you assume they’re more then casual acquaintenances and at least friends on some level. He’s been to her house.
But I will say that you set the tone with me by telling me to “back away from whatever I was “using” to enhance my night”, inferring I was on something because I mentioned that Burton died young. You have this way of attacking people around here if they so much as shed any kind of a cloud over your fantasy of Butler! And if anybody is on taking “enhancers” or drinking cooking sherry it’s you!
You obviously made some connection that the same fate could happen with Butler and his addictions and you went in to your over zealous, over blown, drama mama mode like you do around here because I totally feel you believe he lurks here and reads what you write! LOLOL!
There is nothing of a “mystery” about you. You’re too easy to figure out. And I wasn’t inferring that there was anything between them but friendship and if I added the word “good” so what. I should have added “maybe” in front of it. Sue me! I don’t know either one of them, neither does anyone else here and especially you.
I told you to watch what you where saying as you might just be disparaging a close friend of his and ruining all chance you”re wacked out, crazy misconstrued brain has you believing that makes you think you have with an unobtaibable celebrity! That’s it in a nutshell, emphasis heavy on the “nut”.
I’d say if you don’t want me to slice and dice you, you’ll back away from ever responding to me again, savvy? I don’t like you and never will and don’t fall back on the old “jealous much”. I’m not the jealous type especially of some delusional nut case and even though there may be those around here who chum up to you and believe you’re harmless, I think you’re about one step shy of a stalker. They’re entitled to their opinions and me to mine. To me, you are nothing but a nutjob I don’t care to ever engage with.

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 2:58 pm

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22063954" rel="nofollow">bystander:

It’s plain to see where your interest in Butler lies. Good that you at least own up to it.
Personally, I just want him to stay healthy, neither under or overweight and I guess I never paid too much attention to his butt until it was bare in a couple of movies and it looked pretty masculine to me. I’m not sure what your definition of a masculine butt should be like!
I think we put too much emphasis on outer looks these days and not enough health or on inner worth. That’s really sad and I hope Gerry doesn’t fall too much a victim of it in his career.

Philippians 4:6

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God”

When you feel the tension mounting,
And across the busy day,
Only gloomy clouds are drifting
As you start to worry—pray! —Anon.

It’s impossible to wring our hands when they are folded before God in prayer.

Sorry, forgot to explain why I put a verse here. Didn’t know if “God bless you all” was still posting or not, but I always appreciated her or him posting encouraging words.
I’ve been under a lot of stress lately and thought this scripture might be helpful to others as it was for me.

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22057082" rel="nofollow">Autumn: GB and LL also have another mutual friend, Victoria Hervey. Remember the party photos of Gerry at some party talking to Lindsay, holding a puppy, that was at Victoria’s house.

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22064418" rel="nofollow">Uh..: Hollywood and producers care what size he is. However I think – hope he is bulking up for his next movie. Maybe he wants to hide his progress so he can impress all the French models in Cannes.

@bystander @ 05/03/2012 at 4:53 pm

Fans have joked about Gerry’s womanly hips for years. I’m sure Gerry has a very healthy sense of humor about himself, like most people do. I don’t see why that fan girl was getting so defensive. Gerry has made fun of other people’s body parts himself. In the wake of his “threesome” joke in an interview with Alexa Chung he was asked about her in a radio interview when he was promoting LAC. He made the snide remark that he doesn’t remember complementing her legs (she claimed he did) because her legs “aren’t exactly her strong suit”. He’s right. Her legs are toothpicks. Gerry has a healthy sense of snark just like many of his fans do.

bystander @ 05/03/2012 at 5:08 pm

@****/comment-page-5/#comment-22073604" rel="nofollow">Cougarsrule: what do you mean, where my interest lies? If you’d read any of my posts over the last year you’d find me most interested in his career choices, and anything that affects it. I’ve rarely, perhaps never, posted about his physical proportions, except during a period about 12 months ago when he looked very ill. I just think the weight fluctuations don’t flag up a happy soul.
Most fan sites, and jj, also have a glut of ‘I like his hair/buildr short/long/dark/light/thin/bulky/not like it is now’ type of comments, so why can’t I comment about my personal tastes like they do, just because they’re not favourable? Away from the fans or followers on these sites general news publications tend to get a spew of derogatory comments about his appearance, dress (and behaviour). I would suggest public perception can be much more severe do I won’t be made to feel guilty about letting off steam by writing what others may think.
And as for someone who earlier said that this was the sort of judgement by appearances that women suffer, I hope they dont live in a glass house and can swear hand on heart that they’ve never looked at women who’s dressed scruffily and unkempt, and thought silently to themselves , ‘she’s let herself go’.

@****/comment-page-5/#comment-22073759" rel="nofollow">Tonto: Tonto, always welcome to hear good words, and she is still around and I hope your trials were be few and far between♥

@****/comment-page-4/#comment-22063954" rel="nofollow">bystander:

Not sure why you’re getting grief for saying you prefer one body type over another, it’s hardly ‘tearing someone apart’. Everybody has certain preferences when it comes to what they find physically attractive in a person. Nobody eyes up another person and thinks ‘Wow, they look ‘healthy’.’
I’ve always said when it comes to GB I prefer his body type in RocknRolla, not too skinny but not really buff and ripped.

bystander @ 05/03/2012 at 5:25 pm

@****/comment-page-5/#comment-22075527" rel="nofollow">@bystander: thanks, didn’t realise his hips were a topic of amusement! Somebody earlier commented on this thread about his lack of b*m, though.
I think those beige moleskin type trousers cling unflatteringly. Much prefer darker colours or jeans. Jmo.

Russell Crowe would make the best Richard Burton. I don’t think she wants to simulate sex with him, though. Crowe also doesn’t suffer co-stars that aren’t punctual, prepared, and/or don’t hit their ‘marks’ in a reasonable number of takes.

Dave Franco @ 05/03/2012 at 6:23 pm

Do we honestly believe she’ll do a good job? I don’t understand why hollywood is so faithful to her… she has a piss poor attitude and never takes responsibility for her actions. She needs to grow up. I dislike lohan because she never learns. Always feeding the machine…

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 6:41 pm

Dice and slice me? Hit a nerve did? Now, with your long diatribe I realize who you are from the last thread where I got your number as they say. And since you change your moniker daily (because after you come out no one will talk with you) it was only a matter of time before you started blabbing and then, well, here you are.
Wake up lady (and I’m showing respect btw calling you that), because your relationship with Gerry only takes place in your head. Your fantasy has become a 24/7 I.V. drip. A fantasy of which has become a highly developed passionate obsession. Your fantasy has grown to the point that you can quote so much here about your object of obsession since cyber stalking him for years.
Hell, I love him like cash and haven’t the facts you do! This escape you have created in your mind must be like taking a shot of heroin, huh? It must give you immense pleasure and excitement. This is your relief from pain and discomfort in your dull cougarsrule life, where you do no such thing as pursue younger men, but my guess avoid all contact with them, but for Gerry… in your mind.
Your emotional satisfaction takes place in your world of fantasy where you can maintain this fantasy for yourself with power and control that operates just when you want it to. Fantasy has replaced the real world. You’ve crawled into this cocoon-like compartment to reduce your distress. Fantasy has become your drug of choice.
who is fascinating ;o)

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 6:45 pm

@****/comment-page-5/#comment-22076816" rel="nofollow">Dave Franco:
She sells copy, gets hits to websites, etc.much like slowing down to look at a fire on your way hope… a curiosity innate in humans.
All your points are valid.
~K
who kind of hope she got her act together and this was bait enough for her to do that, because people can change, even the LL’s out there!

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 7:17 pm

Kind of feel Gerry doesn’t have anything to prove to anyone and there’s artistic freedom in that.
A shift in his thinking has taken place. He has a level of compassion that can’t be copied. He’s started feeling like himself again.
All births are remarkable and equal, still occasionally the forces of life, circumstance and wisdom within create uncommon men. Gerry is such a man.

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 7:25 pm

@****/comment-page-5/#comment-22077080" rel="nofollow">GerrysGreenEyedWoman:

Funny how you describe yourself to the letter in that last post to me. I thought I told you to leave me alone?
You want to explain to everyone why you called Bianca Christians a “bag of chicken bones on the lawn” on one her threads or why you got put on moderation review on GALS? Go ahead. Let’s hear it. You enjoy dissing women and attacting even Gerry’s friends when they get too close to him? I believe you’re one of the main reasons he has to hide his ladies now and keep himself so hidden when he’s in a relationship. Must make you so proud to know that you’ve caused him that kind of hardship! Now who’s hitting a nerve?

GerrysGreenEyedWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 7:33 pm

You don’t matter enough to upset me. And your (obvious) stalking me for years as well is frightful. Thank GOD you never read my blogs, you’d have an aneurism. Your claims are laugh out loudable and more evidence of your deep delusions. Have a nice night. Stay away from me.

GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 7:36 pm

Feel Gerry has become educated in the ways of Hollywood but might have a love/hate relationship with the game of it all he once enjoyed feeding but enjoys producing (literally and figuratively) it enough to stay deeply involved with it. My gut tells me he has goals. Yet there is only so much room at the top of the pyramid, and he’s come to grips with that, which I respect. He enjoys its spoils. Like others out there, has become addicted to luxury. Been there, so do not blame or fault him.
Yet feel in many ways Hollywood is a fallen empire in some ways. So he is wise to have built a life beyond acting. I think I respect him for that more than anything else. He has a lot of untapped talent.

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 8:04 pm

I think I get the metaphor. She was a “throw back”, as GFW likes to so colorfully refer to. She was like an eaten up bucket of chicken and the discarded bones. Nice! Am I right? Sounds so GFW.

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 8:06 pm

Posted by GerrysFantasyWoman

yrs ago

She is a bucket of chicken bones scattered all over the ground.

I think it would hilarious if he really decided to do it, although his schedule is too tight to fit it in. Lohan is the only one cast so far.

GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 8:17 pm

You have been cyber stalking me for 5 flippin’ years? And I’m the nut case? O-M-F-G. And you have saved bits of postings by me? Why? O.M.G. How scary!
What are you trying to prove? That you’re insane? Done.
~K

Well, it’s obvious LL wants Gerry. Doesn’t she have any self respect at all? Gerry openly said that he would never sleep with Lindsay (or Paris Hilton) and yet here she is talking about how she wants him in her…erm, movie.

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 8:26 pm

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22078613" rel="nofollow">GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman:

Don’t flatter yourself, nut case. I’ve only been a Gerry fan for a little over two years. Someone else showed me your post over there and I’ve seen you on GALS too. You’re well known. Have a nice night!

If they don’t get some more cast, we won’t have to worry about it. They want to start filming in June. Better get on the stick! Maybe no one wants to work with her.

GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 8:31 pm

I haven’t posted on GALS in years. You’re a liar and a convicted cyber stalker of me. I wouldn’t doubt, with your addiction to him and me, you have every post I write on JJ in some sicko cyber file folder. Good Lord woman, get a life. This isn’t a test run, get it?
~K

Another thing, Liz was around 32 when she and Burton met I believe, on the set of Cleopatra. Lindsey’s 25 isn’t she?

GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 8:35 pm

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22078790" rel="nofollow">Robin:
Good point. It might be a tough cast to fill. After all they were both screen legends and deserve respect. So maybe we’re not the only ones scratching our heads on this one?
~K
who is wondering (read: not really) who my stalker will morph into tomorrow thinkin’ it best to stay away as being part of her ‘files’ is creepin’ me like totally out

Cougarsrule @ 05/03/2012 at 8:38 pm

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22078886" rel="nofollow">GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman:

Cuttin and pastin doesn’t take any mystery files. It’s all right there on the Internet for anyone to see. Like I said, don’t flatter youself.

GerrysGreenEyedMysteryWoman @ 05/03/2012 at 8:45 pm

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22078881" rel="nofollow">@GGWMW:
Sure I can. I’m on mod review, not banned. Bet if I started posting maybe people would return? ;o) Oh, I’ve other logon’s dipstick on all the sites but do not even bother to cruise by them any more? (Yawn). Why? They are SO boring. So controlled. So censored. So boring, oh… sorry, said that. So formula. So same-voice. So use the word “wonderful” to describe Gerry all the flippin’ time.
And frankly, anyone who posts there, and other fan sites are reading here. You know, like you. Have a nice night.
~K
who’s outta here into the night to have some real fun! Cheers! Happy pecking!

I read where he called her “fat” and said he didn’t understand why everyone thought she was so beaufitul. She has a round belly and double chin! Nice guy!

Sorry, I meant that’s what Richard Burton said about Liz.

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22079429" rel="nofollow">Robin: Normally this kind of abuse inspires anorexia in Hollywood females but bravo to Liz to not to give a damn. He was replaceable after all. No one forced him to spend all that money on jewellry for the fat love of his life. He surely must have spent more money than he ever made and AIDS patients of the world can thank **** because all her jewellry was auctioned off with proceeds going to AMFAR after her death. Liz always seemed to get the last laugh didn’t she?

angelsrock @ 05/03/2012 at 9:16 pm

@****/comment-page-5/#comment-22075871" rel="nofollow">niknoks:

He looked perfect in Rocknrolla. Gotta agree with you there, nik. I thought the worst he looked in a movie was TUT. Although that look fit the character of Mike Chadway.

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22079616" rel="nofollow">la lifer:
Wow, Elizabeth was so incredibly beautiful. Just stunning.

Funny – there is an ad for butt enhancing jeans on the top of this page. Co-incidence?

Joie de Vivre @ 05/03/2012 at 9:29 pm

Greetings all! Hope everybody is well and happy and doing your best too see the bright side of life. Must say it is sad to see the all too familiar attacks going on, again. Also sad to see JJ’s pathetic choice for a thread photo that is coupled with this inexcusable question. Won’t even bother to answer the obvious. I can relate to how he looks here because I spend half my working life on my cell phone while moving from place to place and if anyone tries to get my attention away from the listening that I must do about 80% of the time, I probably make a similiar face. BUT, this also makes me feel “convicted” of encouraging this kind of horse-hockey by my participation, as I shared a thread or so ago. I feel like I should stop this. The justification that I am here to share with all of you seem feeble now, as I read posters tearing him and each other to shreds.

@Tonto… Long time no read! So good to see you here and your Ephesians quote is one of my favs for getting focused again. Hope you are well and know that you are in my positive thoughts and prayers.
@Anastasia Beaverhausen…Thanks for sharing. I am so impressed by you and thrilled for you that you have discovered your passion. Quick story, my HB’s grandfather lived from 1907 to 1991. He came over on the boat from Italy and worked 7 days a week to make a life here. At 53 years of age he took up oil painting. His first attempt was painted on a piece of wood and it is scene of a tropical paradise…a photo from a magazine. It hangs in our bedroom. He spent the rest of his years painting unbelievable scenes from his own mind. I do not lie. We were bequeathed 12 paintings which fill our house. We have only original artwork decorating our home, from everyone we know who creates on canvas, wood, linen plus several ceramic pieces. Someday a quilt will be added….LOL! So share anything anytime, because I love it! Hope you are about to heave a big sigh of relief over finals. ♥

Love to all my friends here. Hoping all the best for Butler as he embarks on a whole new set of journeys dedicated to his craft.

Heading to the Shenandoah River tomorrow for 4 days of camping, hiking, kayaking, fishing, rejoicing, loving…..stay safe and be kind. XXO

Joie de Vivre @ 05/03/2012 at 9:41 pm

@angelsrock….yes One Two is actually a big ONE in my book. Hope you are well!

I don’t think Gerry should do anything with Lindsay let alone a project together. Lindsay spells career suicide.
And FYI i think Gerry’s hot. I like his ruff look.

Joie de Vivre @ 05/03/2012 at 9:55 pm

@Tonto…Ok, I botched that a little. I have been told I have a touch of ADD, LOL! Either that or I’m in real trouble! But please check out Ephesians 4:6 because it is powerful and positive. God bless you, Tonto.

LOVE that furrowed look, although, I don’t think I would want to be on the other end of it. I know, for certain, I would not want to piss this guy off. He is a handsome bloke, with great stature. The clothing is appealing, I yam, what I yam while eating spinach! Ultimately, the big FO. Have no qualms with GB in any way, shape or form. He does exactly what he wants, when he wants, where he wants. He has to answer to no one, not even his mother (the only person that matters). No gauging him, I find that spectacular, spectacular!

Joie de Vivre @ 05/03/2012 at 10:17 pm

@nosoup4u. Bravo! Well written! My word would be fascinating, fascinating!

BoomBoomPau @ 05/03/2012 at 10:20 pm

Randy is a sicko!! Is is the ultimate stalker and cyber predator posting personal phone numbers and home addresses!! Plus, he rapes his 15 year old daughter on a daily basis since, his wife left him! He is so perverted and usually drunk and always posting drunk pretending to be someone else and severely ignores and neglects his kids stalking woman all day long on the internet. You can reach him at home and I hope somebuddy has the nerve to put a bullet between his eyes. Randy is a sick psychopath stalker. Randy’s home address is 57 Lent Crescent, Brampton, Ontario L6Y5E5 Home: 454-8024 Work: 802-7968 Email: randy@kbcafe.com or www,Kbcafe.com. Please do childhood protective services on this drunk, stalking, neglectful sick father!! He has no business being a father stalking woman all day long and raping his daughter!! 416-924-4646

What the he’ll is this ****???????????

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22080938" rel="nofollow">BoomBoomPau:
If any of that is true, then the police need to be informed – preferably by the people directly involved. I don’t see how posting someone’s contact details or trying to incite violence on a gossip site is going to solve the problem. I mean, “I hope somebuddy (sic) has the nerve to put a bullet between his eyes”? Wow. Just.. wow.
And if you are just another troll trying to stir the pot, then I hope karma gives you a good swift kick.

God Bless yoou all! @ 05/04/2012 at 1:30 am

For you Joie and Tonto, a very good scripture,
Ephesians 4:6
New International Version (NIV)
one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

I’m still here, Tonto and agree with your choice of scripture. We all need reinforcement from time to time. Sorry so late posting today. Been out of town and got back late. God bless you all!

angelsrock @ 05/04/2012 at 6:33 am

Great to see this page with some positive posting. So refreshing and giving me a good kick-start to a long day ahead. TGIF to all the good guys who spread the good vibes here. Tonto, Joie, and God Bless, thank you!!

I need to form a posse to storm the set and kidnap Gerry if he would even remotely consider being LL’s D.I.C.K. Well, you know what I mean.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 7:49 am

They are insinuating in traceable print Gerry is boozing it up? Interesting. Nothing new here. Just a bunch of stuff strung together to look like living the good life is not so good for him, which in part could be true as too much of anything good isn’t so good for us.
But, in how I so, I do not think Jen or Charlize need be too worried, nor his mom, because he’s got compartments that keep him grounded. Yet, maybe his career isn’t as important as it once was and life, and living it well, has taken front and center, could anyone deny that essential need? Think this is written by the jealous others who have no such luxury and envy it, and him.
~K
as for his friends? I agree because anyone who puts Gerry in harms way, in any way, is no friend at all

Any article that uses the phrase…. “The Enquirer claims…” goes straight on the buIIshit pile, add to that it’s an article from ceIebitchy who hate him anyway.
I don’t think he should be out clubbing so soon out of rehab (and I think LA is the worst place to be for that) but it doesn’t mean I’m going to believe any old sh*te, particularly from ‘unnamed sources and insiders’.

bystander @ 05/04/2012 at 8:53 am

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22092036" rel="nofollow">article: whilst I don’t for a minute believe the details of this story-that Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux and Cameron Diaz are attempting to intervene in Gerry’s excessive lifestyle, I sort of hope that he does have some mature friends other than his frat boys, hookups and employees that care enough to do do.
Perhaps word of this story explains the stony faced phone call?

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22092036" rel="nofollow">article: You ar e rather confused, over what is ‘press’ and what is not. Celebitchy is not press. It’s some chick’s gossipy blog spot. It’s no more ‘press’ than what you write here.

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22080938" rel="nofollow">BoomBoomPau:What the h e double l does this have to do with a gerry butler site?

Hollywood Gossiper @ 05/04/2012 at 9:30 am

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22092381" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman: You will note that the press continues to assert he has drinking issues and I can’t remember if anyone from his PR team have corrected that assumption. Haven’t been following all the goings on recently.
Now I am aware that some items, some of which may have been PR plants especially if they are in gossip columns, painfully went out of their way to assert that GB is drinking water and sober. Makes you wonder if the gossip press does know more than we do. At least pre-rehab. It happens. It isn’t always fabrication or over-extrapolation.
All those people who tweeted or FBed that they were drinking with Gerry pre-rehab, find it hard to be believe they were ALL mistaken or had an “agenda” People who aren’t uber fans of Gerry wouldn’t know he was a recovered alcoholic in the first place, just know him as the guy in 300 or this or that movie. They probably know him a a party guy as wouldn’t find his behavior out of the ordinary.
However has Gerry even met Charlize Theron, well I am sure he might love to but…

The truth is I was surprise to hear in that Guy Pearce interview that GB used to drink a lot during his stay in Serbia, knowing that he has quit drinking many years ago . Maybe it was a misunderstanding….

Hollywood Gossiper @ 05/04/2012 at 10:58 am

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22095373" rel="nofollow">casandra: Well Guy Pearce was repeating what other Serbians told him about Gerard during his stay. He did not witness anything himself, the implication being that he was considered boring by the Serbs as compared to Gerry, because he wasn’t doing likewise. But he has been married for a long time and never had a rep as a party boy since he hit Hollywood from Oz or none that I ever heard about. He gets discussed for his acting and I believe he lives in Australia when he is not working like Eric Bana does, another Australian actor.

I can’t remember what the wording was on what he was told, I just remember it was something like Gerry was out partying to dawn every night, well that’s pretty much his MO for years. What partying entails is subject to different interpretation of course.

Might wanna tweet this person. JUJU_W
Read the answers to her tweets.
Sorry to say, he was boosing at Heathrow yesterday.
Here’s about Serbia.

I’m so sorry for him. I love the guy.

DARGABRIEL @ 05/04/2012 at 11:40 am

Good Friday morning to all. Butler does not drink at all. At least he knows this, it doesn’t really matter what ppl say or think. Hola Cholita,wishing you a beautiful weekend. I know GB is very strict with his ways and hes a good soul true heart, all business. Love and kisses Cholita, I see God’s love. Hang in there G. Love,dargabriel

mustang sally @ 05/04/2012 at 11:44 am

The headline says ‘Gerard Butler Taken to a Belgrade Clinic Due to Excessive Enjoyment in Serbian Food and Brandy’ . . . so what I’m wondering is: “Who’s Brandy?” LOL . . . I’m joking! IMO GB seems very professional and takes his work seriously. I haven’t seen Coriolanus yet but from the clips I have seen GB looked like he gave his all in that film . . . and if he was truly out every night partying and drinking as this article claims I don’t see how he could have been alert enough to deliver such an excellent performance. Who knows . . . but if there is any truth to this or any other reports I hope he has a great support system of family/friends and continues with any necessary treatments.

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22096856" rel="nofollow">Hugs:

Those were the same pics posted on New Years Eve when en route to Morocco (I think), the tweets may have been from yesterday but I don’t think the original pic is.

Itsinhiseyes @ 05/04/2012 at 11:59 am

He looks good but fading.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 12:11 pm

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22096856" rel="nofollow">Hugs:
This 2010 and that piece is fabricated. It was, and I recall it well, about his blood pressure. Granted it could be from burning the candle at both wicks end, but no one shows up on site to spit out Shakespeare loopy brandy. Actually, the don’t show up… they go ‘diva’!
~K
who has no idea if this will go through but this and that is just more spear and that Gerry is well looked after that little he does goes unnoticed!

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 12:16 pm

Okay, clarity is needed. (slinking away)
That is 2010 and now is 2012… as in 2 years later… and that’s another blog entry!
And that’s show up loopy from brandy (or any such drinking) and slipping in just before dawn… (to the set). Anyone who saw that movie sees his hard work, dedication, focus and talent!
~K
who thinks the rich food, and a touchy tummy, could have compounded his trip to the doctors

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22097807" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

Have to agree with you on this one.
Article was 2 years old and the twitpic is 4 months old that was posted here by Manny at the time with no mention of him being drunk. Overall a pretty pointless post.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 12:24 pm

That’s they don’t show up on sound stages with guns and explosives and a very particular director filming a labor of love have out of it. Plus he had to learn them bloody trippy lines!
“Sorry to say, he was boosing at Heathrow yesterday.”
Eh? What? At a bar? Holding a rock glass full of SKYY? Huh? Show me. Need to see this in print. Says who? When?
The flawed but human man is sharper than a Swiss Army knife straight from box and sober and clean and as handsome as peacock at dawn, trust me. As coherent as a scholar. So let’s name one: C.S. Lewis.
~K

Well this is the respons from JUJU

@juju_w @Nicolavtea1 He’s a right friendly chap when he comes through airport. Sat & got drunk in our lounge haha.x

Guess who :-(. This was yesterday

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22098071" rel="nofollow">Hugs:

They may have tweeted yesterday but the photo they are talking about is 4 months old, it was taken on New Years Eve. It was posted on this site at the time.

By the way, the name of that twitter is
CAPTAIN_BUNS

get in there and see for yourselfe.

@****/comment-page-6/#comment-22079591" rel="nofollow">la lifer:

Liz admitted to having eating disorders that caused her to gain weight and a woman eats when she’s unhappy too. She had a thing for beer and chili. But during her era, thin wasn’t as “in” as it is these days. The hour glass shape was en vogue and today it’s the bean pole with fake boobs.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 12:51 pm

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22098071" rel="nofollow">Hugs:
Who is “He’s”? No name? Not good enough for either.
The second part? Hope they don’t mind >real< inquiries? Okay, upon saying that… let us count how long the Tweet stays tweeting?!
@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098200" rel="nofollow">Robin:
Liz was stunning. A soft place to land. A real woman. A touchable beauty. A woman you wanted to be with, hug, laugh with, eat and shop with, watch a movie with, read with, rest and relax with, tell jokes to, listen to, screw. Loved her.

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22097465" rel="nofollow">niknoks:
what picture you and GFW are talking about? the article posted hy Hugs is from 2010 and both pictures look from that time he was in Serbia on the set????
@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22096856" rel="nofollow">Hugs:
“Might wanna tweet this person. JUJU_W”
who is JUJU?

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098480" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

I’m talking about the twitpic that this JUJU_W was talking about with her friends. Apparently that he was ‘boozing’ at Heathrow yesterday. It was taken on New Years Eve, they just happened to repost it yesterday again for some reason.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 12:57 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098480" rel="nofollow">Reviews:
I’m not referring to photos but what was (really) reported back then, not the blog reference posted here today…for some reason??
The person/Tweeter who saw Gerry (supposedly) “boosing” at Heathrow Airport?
~K
who his wondering what that picture wouldn’t pay to see him “boosing” it up in a crowded public international transit lounge! (eye roll)

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098474" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

“listen to, screw. Loved her.”

She was beautiful! Are you lesbian?

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 1:05 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098762" rel="nofollow">Robin:
No. But so what if I was? Judgmental much?
Was just saying she’s a woman many men would love to do all those things with! Have a nice day.

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22080938" rel="nofollow">BoomBoomPau:

You sound no better then he is. If he is so bad, why haven’t YOU called the police? Why come on a gossip site with phone numbers? No one in their right mind is going to call obscure phone numbers where their own number is going to show up on the phone. Sounds like YOU may be the one with the problem. Sorry!

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098790" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

Why are you attacking me for asking you a simple question? Defensive much? Geez! There is nothing wrong with it I just thought perhaps you had a little crush on her by the way you wrote, that’s all! No point in getting bent out of shape and rude about it!
Why do you attack posters here so much? You were doing it last night when I came on the thread!
Thanks, you have a nice day too!

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098676" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

According to People, GB was at a Birthday party in Beverly Hills last night. What a talented boy he is to be on two continents at the same time. Just highlights the ‘credibility’ of tweets.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 1:17 pm

More interesting, if true, he’s in the U.K. for to play with the fantastic eclectic brilliant Robbie Williams’ soccer charity event! Again, and “boosing” before? Nah, just stuff and nonsense to get us all riled up! It worked!

@****/comment-page-7/#comment-22098071" rel="nofollow">Hugs:

I didn’t think he was in the UK right now. He was just sited in LA on May 1 and now there’s some tweets saying he’s been spotted at Heathrow. I don’t put much stock in those. Seems some folks over there don’t recognize GB and mistake him a lot for other actors. And those photos are old. Maybe the tweeter is just now posting them from the previous siting but we all know he doesn’t drink. He says himself he gets crazy when he drinks and does wild things. I think sometimes people mistake GB is drinking when he’s just high on life!

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098990" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

Soccer Aid isn’t for 3 weeks, he won’t be there yet besides he was in BH last night.

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 1:20 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098990" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

Do you ever just shut the hell up? A real question……..

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 1:23 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098924" rel="nofollow">Robin:
Not an attack but clarification.
Why? You insinuated I was a Lesbian. That if it were true, it was something wrong?
A crush? Eh? What?! One can’t appreciate a beautiful woman and not be a Lesbian? Hell, you may not have been here very long but honestly, do you think I’m into women? Eh?
~K
who was dealing with a demented twisted cyber stalker last night who within minutes could “cut and paste” historic posts by me… might had that been you, you’d be a bit… disturbed by it??? Think so.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 1:24 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099037" rel="nofollow">alexandrapopinoff:
A real answer: Two words: Skip Me. Have a nice day. :o)

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 1:29 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099119" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

That’s six words, moron! Here’s two better ones….bite me!

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098948" rel="nofollow">niknoks:
I think the Birthday Bash was actually a week ago Thursday. I read about it earlier this week. So he might have been somewhere else all together last night. These tabs keep circulating the same stuff and making it apprear like new information.

I know Thunder Run is supposed to have started this week but don’t know how they schedule the actors for that kind of shooting. Poor Gerry, when he lays low, things get made up or old stuff recycled out about him. Then when he shows up, no wonder he looks angry. Hope he doesn’t let all this get to him too much.

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099223" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

I thought that, but wasn’t that a different one in Palm Springs?

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099093" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

You’re defensive response is the only one that made it sound like something wrong, not my question. I choose not to fight with you as you seem to like to pull people in to battle with you.

I don’t think he was at the Birthday Bash last night or Heathrow.
The BD bash was already reported by tweeters over the weekend and Heathrow is probably an old sighting or a case of mistaken identity.

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 1:37 pm

And calling someone a Lesbian who clearly isn’t one isn’t? Not a real question.

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099223" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

This could be a different party. Also, someone said something about him being back in NYC yesterday too. I think the best thing to do is let the man live his life. You go crazy trying to follow him around by tweets.

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099355" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

The Heathrow sighting is definitely bogus or old, as the pics that went with it were posted on here on New Years Eve.

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099306" rel="nofollow">niknoks:
No it’s the same one with Gabriel Aubry who came in too.
This was the excat copy i read over the weekend:

“Caulfield’s restaurant in Beverly Hills to celebrate the joint birthday of the eatery’s owner Ron Marino, Thompson Hotel owner Jason Pomeranc and Smallville star Tom Welling.”

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099355" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

Yes, I think you are right. In that last post I sounded like I was talking about you following him on tweets. I meant that anyone who did could go crazy. Sorry.

I believe GFW is a Lesbian

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099364" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman: OMG! I didn’t call you anything! I asked a legit question! Why are you so defensive about this? Let it go, for heaven’s sakes!

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099441" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

Fair enough, I didn’t see the one over the weekend, just the report about it today. I thought I read about some sightings of him in Palm Springs, that’s probably where I’m getting confused.
Robin is right you could go mad trying to figure out where he is and I’m not that fussed, just got involved to dispell this boozing at ‘Heathrow yesterday rumour’ using 4 month old pictures.

Please, Gerry, show up in Louisiana soon! Hope TR is still a go! Love Matthew and Sam too!

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099538" rel="nofollow">Reviews:

I went back over my post to you and it sounded like I was accusing you of following him on twitter. Sometimes when I go back and read what I wrote it doesn’t sound like what I meant. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 1:53 pm

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099494" rel="nofollow">whooo: I believe GFW is a Lesbian
Please, that would be an insult as well as strike fear in the hearts of lesbians everywhere!

I don’t twitter but I suspect people have figured out that by mentioning a celeb and/or posting photos will get hits or followers. Can’t trust it as a realiable source of info.

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 2:01 pm

@****/comment-page-8/#comment-22098474" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman: Liz was stunning. A soft place to land. A real woman.
As apposed to a pile of chicken bones, right?

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099662" rel="nofollow">Robin:
No problems, but I don’t see any post by you that make it sound like you accused me of stalking him on twitter, unless I missed it lol
@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099565" rel="nofollow">niknoks:
I understand, i am confused myself with all these reports. The Palm Springs tweets were on Sunday and he might have been at a BD party there, or the people who mentioned they were coming back from Palm Springs meant they also attended a BD party on Thursday. But either way, the BD party in your article is referring to the Thursday before yesterday. These tabs are confusing sometimes.

My understanding is Gerry literally swings from the rafters when he drinks! He gets crazy wild and realizes he can’t ever again. I totally believe that because I’ve know people who do. I think he probably knows he could really land in trouble or worse. He got away with it when he was younger when he was not yet famous and was just plain lucky I believe! He could have killed himself with some of the things he did when he was intoxicated!
Well, time for dance class. Gotta go. Later.

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22099662" rel="nofollow">Robin:
Oh I see it now. So no, I didn’t think you were accusing me of anything or were rude to me. Not at all. I understood what you meant.

why is GFW so upset being called a Lesbian? What’s the big deal?

God Bless yoou all! @ 05/04/2012 at 2:18 pm

He “is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us” (Ephesians 3:20b).

GerrysMysteryWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 2:30 pm

My stalker morphs again, scary. Very, very scary.

twitteritjustalittlebit @ 05/04/2012 at 2:42 pm

href=”/2012/05/02/gerard-butler-co-star-lindsay-lohan-liz-****/comment-page-8/#comment-22099004″>Robin: People need to read the context very carefully when it comes to Twitter. I think if you read the whole tweet you can tell she is referring to a prior time period and of course most fans remember that picture because it is a bit funny from NYE.Gerry’s sudden trip to Morocco which is famous for………never mind.

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 2:42 pm

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22100408" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

If you’re so worried about it, why don’t you just shut up or morph your moniker? Oh, that’s right. How would Butler be able to read your cryptic messages of love to him then? LMAO!

twitteritjustalittlebit @ 05/04/2012 at 2:45 pm

It is annoying that these so called journalists never use proper dates in these stories – is that so blogs can haul them out a year later and pretend it is news again? Why not at least say last Thursday or last Friday or over the weekend or the actual date.

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 2:46 pm

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22100408" rel="nofollow">GerrysMysteryWoman:

Now that you’re “out” how do you think it will affect your cosmic connection with Mr. B? Your thoughts?

alexandrapopinoff @ 05/04/2012 at 2:52 pm

@****/comment-page-9/#comment-22100703" rel="nofollow">twitteritjustalittlebit:

You said it the first time, “so called journalists”. If they were real journalists, they’d be able to seek out and report updated and newsworthy stories instead of having to recycle old stuff from somebody else. That way, no one can be held accountable for erroneous or defamatory information.

GerrysMysteriousWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 3:25 pm

Why don’t you pull from your collection of my comments and posts you’ve been collecting like an obsessed fanatical cyber stalker for years and tell me?

excuse me @ 05/04/2012 at 3:34 pm

new thread – same pants

GerrysMesmerizingWoman @ 05/04/2012 at 3:50 pm

Hell no! He looks nothing like him, and he already has many movies in the works. I think a better choice would be Daniel Craig. What difference does it make what pants he is wearing, he looks sexy and great in anything. (or nothing). I’m disgusted that they’re even casting Lohan as Liz Taylor. it’s an insult.

It is really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i’m glad to exhibit that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most surely will make sure to do not overlook this site and give it a glance regularly.

I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but I thought this submit was great. I do not understand who you’re however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger should you are not already. Cheers!

buenos dias acabo de enterarme de tu website y la verdad es que me parece genial no sabia de mas personas interesadas en estos temas, aqui tienes un nuevo lector que seguira visitandote semanalmente.

buenos dias acabo de enterarme de tu web y la verdad es que me parece muy bueno no sabia de mas personas interesadas en estos temas, aqui tienes un nuevo lector que seguira visitandote mensualmente.

I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

Somebody necessarily assist to make severely articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual post amazing. Fantastic process!