Reese Witherspoon Shows Her Baby Bump Stripes

Reese Witherspoon Shows Her Baby Bump Stripes

Reese Witherspoon checks out a construction site at a house on Wednesday (May 2) in Bel Air, Calif.

The 36-year-old actress covered up her baby bump in a striped dress with a burnt orange cardigan and matching ballet flats.

Reese is expecting her first child with hubby Jim Toth. She also has a daughter, Ava, 12, and son, Deacon, 8, with ex Ryan Phillippe.

In case you missed it, check out a radiant Reese over the weekend at the 2012 White House Correspondents’ Dinner where she wore a black Monique Lhuillier dress.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon at a house in Bel Air…

reese witherspoon bel air house 01

• Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love her simple style.

It's a Wrap! @ 05/02/2012 at 7:33 pm

HA! Three days in a row of pap wh@ring! Toth has sure took the reigns to her PR promotion! Even giving up the construction/remodel of her home! What a sad soul she has become!

Memyselfni @ 05/02/2012 at 7:34 pm

Cute and neat. It’s rare to see a pregnant celeb in flats these days.

Memyselfni @ 05/02/2012 at 7:36 pm

Like clock work Resse brings out the haters. She must be doing something right.

She only 36 wow she loooks more like 46, funny I alway thought she was older.

Shafterella Shoshstein @ 05/02/2012 at 7:43 pm

Toth at work!

InTheIndustry @ 05/02/2012 at 7:47 pm

No Way! I don’t hate Witherspoon. I just think she is a fake a** phoney stuck up NPD beotch, thats all!

The Muffin Man @ 05/02/2012 at 8:07 pm

i dont see why you say they show off there baby bumps when they are just there they cannot hide them and yet they are not trying to show them off it silly

Pattycake @ 05/02/2012 at 8:13 pm

@Memyselfni: I gather you’re OK with her change up. She used to guard her privacy, now she’s on the gossip websites several times a week and not for anything interesting either. Walking, running, shopping; that seems to mostly be it. She’s got her own little unreality show going, promoting herself for doing nothing.

Mr Matterhorn @ 05/02/2012 at 8:27 pm

This is not Bel Air! The woman with her is Shannon Rotenberg! Working being done on home purchased in 2010!

This chick changes vehicles more than I change my underwear! She has been in rentals on and off the last several months. You can see from the key tags.But who gives a rats a ss!

Memyselfni @ 05/02/2012 at 8:50 pm

Pattycake I honestly don’t care one way or another. I never get wrapped up in celebs lives like that. You’re complaining but you are in every photo of her, maybe she calls the paps to entertain you. I read, I look for style and move on. I don’t take their lives personal.

Single mom @ 05/02/2012 at 8:52 pm

Where is Toth ? Ever notice since she has gotten really big that he is not with her looking over the renos! it is THEIR house! Nor is he into her kids.

Love to see him with ther child!

She looks really good pregnant. I’m sure the new baby will be adorable

stupidwitch @ 05/02/2012 at 9:17 pm

@Single mom: Ummm, guess he works? There was a pic of them going to church recently. He’s not an actor like her so doesn’t need his pic taken all the time. There’s probably lots of people who don’t even know who he is.

@Pattycake: You’re kidding right? This is nothing new. When she was with Gyllenhaal their mugs were plastered everywhere. You couldn’t go a day without seeing those two.

Pattycake @ 05/02/2012 at 9:33 pm

@Memyselfni: So you say.

DailyNightly @ 05/02/2012 at 9:34 pm

I really like her outfit. I liked the purple dress from the other day as well.

really hope the blinds about her husband abusing her aren’t true!

Just as I suspected – Reese is everywhere for doing nothing. She is not the only pregnant person out there. I don’t happen to think she is cute in any way – her taste in maternity wear sucks and everytime I see her in flat shoes I think how much her feet must stink.

Reese is so pretty pregnant…

IamKevinSmith @ 05/02/2012 at 10:40 pm

Toth is not into kids, never has, never will; this kid is not Toth’s; this house is remodel/renovation of the home she purchased in 2010; Toth is a walking time bomb, waiting to explode and implode; This marriage is nothing more then a business arrangement, an updated version of Bryan Lourd and Carrie Fisher; Toth is known, not for anything good but he is known!

Oh Please! @ 05/02/2012 at 10:44 pm

fake liar phoney stuckup boring white bread

finally a decent length dress. Her short dresses make her hips look so wide

@IamKevinSmith: How do you know this? Do you know them personally?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All