Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Season 5 Promo Pics!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'True Blood' Season 5 Promo Pics!

Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard show their fangs in this just released promo pic for True Blood‘s fifth season.

Also pictured: Anna Paquin, Joe Manganiello, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristin Bauer, Carrie Preston, Lucy Griffiths, Scott Foley, and Christopher Meloni.

“It’s so disappointing because I went on a diet, I got into great shape, I lost weight … and nothing,” Scott recently joked with TV Line about not having any steamy scenes. “Todd [Lowe, who plays Terry] and I are the only ones who don’t ‘nude up’ on the show!”

True Blood season 5 premieres June 10 at 9 p.m. on HBO – check out a promo clip in case you missed it!

20+ stills inside from True Blood‘s fifth season…

alexander skarsgard stephen moyer true blood 5 promo pics 01
alexander skarsgard stephen moyer true blood 5 promo pics 16
alexander skarsgard stephen moyer true blood 5 promo pics 17
alexander skarsgard stephen moyer true blood 5 promo pics 18
alexander skarsgard stephen moyer true blood 5 promo pics 19
alexander skarsgard stephen moyer true blood 5 promo pics 20

ABC

Yeah Baby !!I Love it already .Counting down the days, seconds & minutes.

Can’t wait for some Viking!

Peanut Gallery @ 05/04/2012 at 7:43 pm

Awesome!

Deborah is so beautiful!

I’m not sure about Pam’s “Dolly Parton” hair. . but she can certainly rock a corset.

This season needs more Pam!

Whycantipost @ 05/04/2012 at 7:54 pm

@egp:

AGREED! Gimme Pam! Stop bringing in new chars, give Pam screentime, ****** knows how to steal a scene:D

Shoshanna @ 05/04/2012 at 7:55 pm

Bill and Jessica are my favorites <3

Eriiiiiiiiiiiic <3

WetGirlxoxoxo @ 05/04/2012 at 7:58 pm

I want eric and bill inside me!

hell ya.. waiting sucks

Umm. Anyone else think that Eric would look awesome with cousin Terry’s hair color and beard? Just sayin’.

True blood is my guilty pleasure.

DAMN! Chris Meloni is looking good as always! I’ve missed seeing him on SVU!

Looking forward to season 5! King Bill and his bromance with Eric! Chris Meloni! Rev. Newlin! King Russell! Can’t wait.

@chelle: Fancy stake in his hand (similar to the one that Bill had to off Nan).

Love True Blood!
I’ll have some Bill and Eric with a side of Chris please……YUM . Me likey!

@ladybug: that smiling just makes me melt…..among other things! ◑▂◑

Omg I’m all sticky now…

isn’t he married to Maggie Gylenhall or are there two Swedes with very similar names and boring looks that I can’t even remember who they are? lol

@MKultur: Peter Sarsgaard (Mr. Maggie Gyllenaal) is in no way related to or looks like Alexander Skarsgård

Whycantipost @ 05/04/2012 at 10:06 pm

@ladybug:

Ladybug, you scare me:O hahaaaha that look is uhmmm.. yeah..

More stake info:

I really want a replica on my desk at work, just because.

@Whycantipost: I’m not really into the YetiSkars look, though this one’s not so bad:

But apparently he’ll be rocking the Yeti look in some way for The East.

@ladybug: (#24) that could raise some interesting questions on the job…. lol! Kinda like the dried chicken foot I brought back from new orleans for one of the attendings…. long story but it was an eyebrow raiser!

I only care about Alex! Hail the Viking!

bueno por lo visto encontraron la forma de que la gente quiera mirar a bill…poniendo a eric a su lado todo el tiempo!!

I got a bit bored by eric, but love bill, love his eyes and stare, so sexy! jessica is so beautiful!

Eric all the way. Having Chris is just a little spicing on the cake.

Is it June yet.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/05/2012 at 10:42 am

Skargard just denied in an interview that he’s dating Charlize Theron. Glad that mess is over. His fans can leave her alone!

@Ugonna Wosu: You’ve wandered over from a CT thread onto a AS thread just to let us know that?

Um, thanks?

You know that most of those relationship trolls on CT threads aren’t AS fans, just your run of the mill trolls?

@lena:

Ugh! Sorry, but Moyer is aging badly. Yuck!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think Moyer is one VERY sexy man and Nin, there are plenty who feel the same way. He is the reason I love TB,,and again, there are plenty who feel the same way!

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/05/2012 at 4:10 pm

@ladybug

I wandered over here because it was relevant to this guy. His fans should know the rumors aren’t true, trolls or no trolls. The troll-y ones should know, and bugger off. That’s the end of this guy for me, lol. I won’t come back here again.

I’m touching myself while watching the trailer!

yawnnnnnnnn @ 05/05/2012 at 8:33 pm

Same AS fans & webmistresses posting about Eric over & over trying 2 keep him relevant. No1 cares anymore & in 2 years even his fan sites will be old news same as the show.