Dita Von Teese: Duftstars Awards 2012!

Dita Von Teese: Duftstars Awards 2012!

Dita Von Teese rocks a Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture dress at the 2012 Duftstars Awards held at Tempodrom on Friday (May 4) in Berlin, Germany.

“Hmmmm…Wearing quite a risqué @JPGaultier gown tonight to the perfume awards in Berlin. This might require a merkin,” the 39-year-old burlesque artist tweeted. “Some photographer still had the audacity to tell me to ‘show some leg.’”

Dita also took to her Twitter page to pay tribute to Adam Yauch, who passed away at the age of 47.

“Sad to hear of the passing of Adam from The Beastie Boys, they’re prominent on my ‘gettin’ ready for a show’ playlist. Rest in peace,” she wrote.

10+ pictures inside of Dita Von Teese at the 2012 Duftstars Awards…

dita von teese duftstars awards 01
dita von teese duftstars awards 02
dita von teese duftstars awards 03
dita von teese duftstars awards 04
dita von teese duftstars awards 05
dita von teese duftstars awards 06
dita von teese duftstars awards 07
dita von teese duftstars awards 08
dita von teese duftstars awards 09
dita von teese duftstars awards 10

She uses too much make up and looks too much artificial. She didnt look like the vintage pin ups she tries to copy. She’s likes old and tired, almost screaming for attention and cheap cash.

She looks amazing! I don’t think I’d love it on anyone else, but I love it on her. She rocks it.

mlllllllllllle @ 05/04/2012 at 8:33 pm

I must say that gown is beautiful, classy and very sexy at the same time.
She looks great. Can’t even imagine if the dress was red on her very white skin, she would have anyone she wants….ok where the hell I can buy that dress and have that body ?

mlllllllllllle @ 05/04/2012 at 8:33 pm

Oh I didn’t saw it was a Jean Paul Gaultier dress, of course he is one hell of a genius.

Ohmigod I love this dress. Stunning!

That dress is awful..and why she never change that expression on her face

What a dress! but on a wrong wearer… she looked desperate…

lexy hates bilson @ 05/04/2012 at 10:10 pm

She is working this dress!! Very different but she looks good with it!

who needs tanning when you have that skin! wowwwww

Sweet Pea @ 05/05/2012 at 3:18 am

Whoa, that is an ugly dress! I can’t believe she’s only 39, I would have guessed much older.

This is one girl who is very lucky there is stage makeup.

I guess you can make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Sashaqueenie @ 05/05/2012 at 6:13 am

Absolutely stunning! What a risk taker. And the risk paid off!

I love how she makes this dress look very classy although it’s risque.

Kevin Obrien @ 05/05/2012 at 11:18 am

Horrible. She looks ghastly here. And the dress looks odd…does not compliment her at all.

Her make up is horrific. She looks like Morticia Adams!!!
As for the dress: Nice, but the gloves kind of ruin it.

Normally I like her style, but this outfit just doesn’t work. Looks like she tried too hard.

OMG I need this dress in my life =O It’s the most beautiful and sexiest dress I have ever seen<3 I would LOVE to own it. Wow. In red, or any color. It's marvellous!

I can’t believe she has 39 years! She doesn’t even look real.

Kevin Obrien @ 05/06/2012 at 2:18 pm

@Mia:

I agree about the gloves. It should have been a different fabric, at least.

@danielle:

ITA! Annnnd she has the body for it.

Show some respect for this wonderful lady! Her make up is great, as well as the dress and, most of all, she’s perfect with or without the clothes and the styling.