Jennifer Lopez: Wisin & Yandel's 'Follow the Leader' Video!

Jennifer Lopez: Wisin & Yandel's 'Follow the Leader' Video!

Jennifer Lopez shows off her amazing figure in Wisin & Yandel‘s music video for their song “Follow the Leader”.

The 42-year-old entertainer stars in the vid as a woman running away from several men who are chasing her.

JLo is on a mission with this video – to break the 24-hour Vevo view record!

“Let’s break the record @VEVO, 5M views in 24 hours! @wisinyyandel #FollowTheLeader http://vevo.ly/IyEBq1 #poderlatino” Jennifer tweeted.

The 24-hour Vevo view record is currently held by Rihanna, who earned the top prestige earlier in the week for her video “Where Have You Been”.

I am about tired of seeing this self centered hag! Who cares.

Stop sayin ‘Olé’ stupid hore!!! You are a latin disgrace and you weren’t even raised in Latin America. Your mother tongue isn’t even spanish!

Natasha Stasyi @ 05/04/2012 at 9:06 am

First, Jlo in tattos?! The front one’s soo BIG and not beautiful at all. Though I like the video and this picture of her very very much! btw, this opening scene, when camera slides over the ocean, reminds me of Whitney Houston’s “Heartbreak hotel” video.

Ghetto Skank @ 05/04/2012 at 9:10 am

Which one os the man? The POOR-HOE-REEk-(garbage)CAN in the middle.

Too old to act and dress the way she does. Having an infant for a boyfriend will not make you look young – it makes you look old and desparate. Sick of all her commercials, music, shows, etc

lady love @ 05/04/2012 at 9:25 am

who takes care of her children while she makes video and hosts tv shows and goes on tour and works out and spends time with her boyfriend? Raised by nannies? Does she not want to raise her own children? Do they have special needs and she just can’t deal. Ihave sympathy for that- it looks like her little girl ay have some special needs and I can see how that can be hard. but it seems like she is so busy I wonder who cares for her kids- aren;t they still so young? she is missing their childhood, poor rich babies. Rich in money but lacking in mommy’s care. :(

She has a diseased mind and can not accept the fact that her life on stage is over. Look at the desperation on her face. If she was a normal woman with a normal thought process she would care more about the well being of her children and not leave them alone with nannies but I am happy that people are connecting the dots to realize just who this damaged beyond repair woman truly is.

KNOW WHAT????????????!!!!!!!!! @ 05/04/2012 at 9:33 am

HEY, #4, THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUTAMERICANS= A-MERRY-CANS!!!!
YOU AND THE WHOLE NATION ARE JUST CANS!!!!!!!!!
STUPID CANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS AS AMERICAN AS PUERTORICAN, BECAUSE SHE BEEN BORN IN US (IN AMERICA, FOR YOU)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She and Jennifer Aniston just can’t get the fact they are mid forties and time to ‘Switch’ gears……….at least JLO could act, sing NOT……….they both are trying to be sexy edgy …….leave it to the younger gals…you both had your time in the spotlight…….but unfortunately they have become famehos and can’t give up the limelight so they end up just looking desperate.

too much pitbull @ 05/04/2012 at 10:00 am

this skinheaded guy 4rom the duo remind me pitbull. . am i the only one who sick of him ?

wow she is so beautiful…I love this video! amazing!!!!!!

I am sooooooo over her. She is so mediocre when it comes to talent

Calm down everybody! @ 05/04/2012 at 12:27 pm

Calm down, people! She’s all about fashion! But, somebody should do fashion too!

Blech. Her style is so tacky. I agree with the other posters that she has a pathetic need to stay young and loved and while her ego benefits her poor children suffer. (Her coconuts)

Daniel Frost @ 05/04/2012 at 1:46 pm

wow! WoW! WOW! I love it. One of her best videos in my eyes. I don’t like the DANCE AGAIN video. But this is one is amazing. The edgy, urban J-Lo is back.

For me, that is a real smash. And she is sooooooooo beautiful. Just amazing how great she looks here.

Drugs are bad @ 05/04/2012 at 2:12 pm

Uh, I think the video was cool. I mean having FREERUNERS in a video is pretty amazing. Look at what those people can do…

Oh, I guess I wasn’t paying any attention to JLO so my opinion is biased..Oops!

I love this video as well. Jen’s hot right now and I’m personally so excited for her tour with Enrique!! I just bought tickets fr her LA gig this morning!

Daniel Frost @ 05/04/2012 at 3:54 pm

Can’t wait for her performance of Dance Again next week on Idol.

She is the best performer of our generation!!!

She is a very beautiful and sexy woman. Wow…..just wow.

tacky as always

w…….tf did I just watch?

She still thinks like a 20- year old. Her mid-life crisis is bad. At her age, she should have matured into doing different acts, ones with depth, class and substance. Oh, but wait, she doesn’t have the talent to do that!!!!!

If JHo’s not out promoting herself 24/7, she’ll die. And it’s not like she’s Matisse or Renoir offering masterpieces to the world! She producing mediocre crap. So what her urgency might be to keep pumping out more crap (besides greed) is a mystery. Hang up the skin-tight wardrobe, JHo. Go home to your little children.

I’m not her fan and I agree with many of her critics, but, taken on its own, this particular video is actually awesome

wow whats with u americans we like everything u do and we aint hatin what r u jealous that latins have talent? but who cares bout the **** u all talk this song is for the latins NOT for all of u so go put ur comments in ur a$$es you just dont understand spanish and get MAD!! XDD Lol

She Stinks! @ 05/06/2012 at 9:43 am

The more plastic surgery she gets, the more she looks like a man. Typical JHO trash – can’t sing or dance, as usual. Her desperate need for attention continues!

Daniel Frost @ 05/06/2012 at 5:39 pm

where is all this negativity coming from?
Only because she is 42 and still being a pop icon and producing hits?
Everyone here so prude and childish. Strange combination. Maybe you are all simply dull….

J-Lo has achieved so much for the Latin community in the US. I think it is time to accept that.

Can somebody please explain why they keep saying WORLD tour when they are only going to US cities????

Ms Kitty cat @ 05/07/2012 at 9:36 pm

@Daniel Frost: She has achieved only for herself, and she still is producing crap!

SHe’s AMAZING! I want to see you all haters at 42 looking like her! LOVE JLO!!! I’m 22 and I hope to look like her in twenty years!
AMAZING!

ASHISH KUMAR SINGH @ 05/17/2012 at 11:55 am

The song is good……..espacially that chase throughout the song.

Just Jared Jr
  1. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  2. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
  3. Union J Crowd Surf In New 'Tonight (We Live Forever)' Video - Watch Now!
    Union J get the party crowd singing along with them in their brand-new video for “Tonight (We...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »