Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Botanical Garden Date

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Botanical Garden Date

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler share a romantic moment at the Huntington Library Botanical Gardens on Friday (May 4) in San Marino, Calif.

The couple spent the afternoon strolling around the gardens. Vanessa threw some rose petals in the air while Austin took pictures with his phone.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa posted a picture to her blog that her younger sister Stella took, saying, “Sun cafe photo shoot lol by Stella Hudgens“!

25+ pictures inside of Austin Butler and Vanessa Hudgens enjoying a romantic afternoon at the Huntington Library gardens…

hudgens butler botanical gardens 01
hudgens butler botanical gardens 25
hudgens butler botanical gardens 26
hudgens butler botanical gardens 27
hudgens butler botanical gardens 28
hudgens butler botanical gardens 29

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

this looks unbelievably staged.

Haha these two act like they are married or something.

Love The Shoes @ 05/04/2012 at 10:32 pm

I am an objective observer who’s gut told me the first time i so them all PDA-ing that “he is SO going to break her heart.” She is D-whipped and it’s beyond obvious. I give them till fall.

It’s not even cute anymore, this is getting really annoying.

@Hannah: thank you hannah i totally agree with you

Ellos se besan en medio de todo el mundo para hacerse notar, si es lo unico que hacen en sus casas por que lo hacen para que todos los vean? Pura publicidad. Y luego Austin se hace el molesto cuando los fotografian!. Que pateticos.

What happened to you people to make you such skeptics? Does everything have to be staged. You know, I can totally feel what Vanessa experiences when she is surrounded by the beauty of nature. This would put any love bird couple in the mood for a little romance. Shame about the paps, Vanessa and Austin are not allowing tthem to spoil their moment, that’s for sure. Haven’t you heard of telephoto lenses?! Vanessa is truly in her element surrounded by beautiful flowers and nature. Can’t blame her. The way Austin looks at Vanessa, you can totally feel his love for her.

Oh my god these two are so cringe. And please argue that Vanessa is not an exhibitionist fame-*****, puhleeease. I’d really like someone to try argue that one without looking a total fool.

I RARELY comment on this crap. My god this couple is hands down the most ridiculous, annoying, and over exposed couple EVER. Its not cute… its annoying.

@BOJI:

Feel his “love” for her? They’ve only been together for a couple months and they act as if they’ve been together for years. He’s clearly using her to gain more fame because he’s a no body. She could do way better and get with someone who is actually known for work and not just known for dating Vanessa.

As much as I lover her, you really dont need to make a post everytime she leaves the house, Jared. It’s getting old again.

At least she looks happy.

Vanessa looks really beautiful but that effin troll thing is really annoying come on Vanessa what’s wrong with you,get rid of that thing and get back with zac:) To me when zac&vanessa kissed it was very rare,but when it was i would be so freakin happy and when they kiss which is like every effin day I’m like Urghhhhhhh ewwwww gross.If u love to do it so much why don’t you do it in the house instead of flaunting so much……..Plzzzzzz make it stop!!!!!

I haven’t even looked at any Vanessa posts in a while because they are so PR, but that main pic is so staged it’s not even funny. What the hell has happened to this girl? She used to have class, now she’s turned into LeAnn Rimes.

So staged. She’s such an attention ___.

Some of these comments are ridiculous. What’s wrong with what she’s doing? Better yet who the hell are you to judge her or anyone for that matter? If you don’t like her or want to see the pics the answers easy, move on and don’t look at the thread. The girl isn’t doing anything wrong, no one should have to live their life in a box or avoid going places where paps might be lurking. Let this girl and the rest of the celebs live their lives without being judged so harshly.

Haters Suck! @ 05/04/2012 at 11:14 pm

Oh get bent. Nicole said it perfectly Vanessa is doing NOTHING WRONG!!!! She’s out with her boyfriend having a nice romantic day and enjoying herself. No bullshit this is the happiest I’ve seen Vanessa in a very long time. Maybe if some of you got the stick out of your ass you could be just as happy.

Vanessa looks beautiful; She really lights up around the natural elements. She and Austin make a great couple. They are a little over exposed though.
I don’t understand all the negative comments though. They are not hurting anyone and the photos are not staged, if they were the other people in some of the shots would be looking at the cameras. The paps are using telephoto lenses.

@BOJI: yeah right ausitn butler is a looser who lives with his mother

I LOVE her skirt!

@Elendur: it is staged and they are not in love austin butle is poor and he lives with his mother poor baby yeah right dont feel sorry for that two timer looser austin ******* butler or whatever his name is

I do wish we could get more pics of Vanessa and her friends though.Especially Laura New. They hung most of last year but not so much since she stated seeing Austin. I miss seeing them together.

@aryanna
You little one need to get a clue and realize their not together anymore, they aren’t secretly seeing each other, and at this point don’t appear to even be friends. They both appear happier and you should let it go and be happy for them.

LOL if it’s staged and he need the “fame”, he would go for someone much more popular and richer than vanessa and more success in her movies than vanessa lol

@Nicole: vanessa is not happy at all she is faking it and a and her fight alot and she is missing her man zac efron and FYI i am 22 years old you know

@aryanna
I doubt you know Vanessa personally so you shouldn’t act as if you know her inner thoughts about her relationship with Austin or her past with Zac. Wish and dream all you want about them reuniting someday, but you have to face reality they aren’t together anymore; however, they both seem happy with their careers and personal life and you should respect that whether you agree or not with their choices.

i’m just glad that i’m not the only one who sees this for what is its PR i use to have so much respect for this girl I have slowly but surely lost all respect for her all she does is dry hump this loser who looks like he’s more interested in the camera guy then her i strongly believe that she calls or someone tips off the paparazzi on her where abouts i mean she isn’t even a relevant actress anymore no one cares about what she does or her movies so why does the paparazzi follow her so much it’s all obviously staged

Man who died and made you people god. Relax and have a drink or something take it easy. Regardless what u say this couple has more fun than all of us combined

@sshhhhh
Here’s the thing obviously people do care because no matter how many poster’s such as yourself and others that claim not to care you guys are sure quick to comment on her threads.

Think it is P R? Fine, just don’t give this thread the light of day. As said Vanessa has done nothing wrong except be with her bf and showering him with PDA. What is so wrong with that?! If you think them attention seeking or staging, why is it they never use twitter or even talk about their relationship at interviews? And what is so wrong with kissing your bf in public. No body invited the paps. LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Another thing is what is so wrong if Austin lives with his family? Why discrimate if he does not own his abode? I really cannot believe what nonsense some of you ignoramuses are spouting.

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 12:21 am

@Aryanna
you are outside your damn mind.
@sshhhh
PR for what exactly? Honest to god I’d bet 95% of the people who use that word have absolutley no clue what it means. People said the same $hit about her last relationship too among other things that of rather not mention. It’s been 8, almost 9 months nowjust because you don’t like the couple doesn’t mean it’s not real. They’re acting like a normal couple their age.
This post is completley asanine, asa-ten, Asa-eleven, asatwelve.

@aryanna
This is the last time I’m going to respond to the fantasy world you seem to be living in. THEY AREN’T TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! You don’t know Vanessa, Austin, or Zac personally so stop acting as if you do. You haven’t heard he was seeing anyone, you want to believe it because it will make your delusions seem like reality. Face the facts they aren’t together, I don’t know how many times you can be told the same thing before you finally get it through your head.

oh my god! how shallow people can be!! let the girl live her life!! she is not asking u to see her pics, she is not asking papz to follow them! in fact it proves that whatever Vanessa does is something people wanna see, thats why papz take her pics, because they know media is gonna buy those pics. and staged? sorry crappy people here, but i dont think that when u go in a date with ur bf u are hiding inside a box for the matter, so what, she is a public figure, ppl will follow her, in fact its good to see her not letting fame, haters or papz dictate what she is doing with her life, she is having THE career, she is happy, she doesnt need you to let her live her life. I respect her for doing what she wants, after all HATER ARE NOT ANYTHING BUT JEALOUS PEOPLE OF WHAT SHE HAS, THE MOVIES SHE IS IN, THE LIFE SHE IS LIVING. Go get a life people

@haters suck i know exactly what pr is sorry if i don’t worship your acting god but she has changed and not for the better

@ haters suck, you are funny!!! I’d recommend ass- prins and paps- codeine for the nutheads posting here.

@allie but that’s the thing this is a blog so if i want to express my feelings about a topic i can do that, its called freedom of speech and I don”t care about vanessa i don’t lose sleep at night thinking about someone so insignificant i’m on here because i’m bored and it’s funny to see all these pathetic worshipers get upset because someone doesn’t like her lmao

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 12:44 am

@sshhhh
you’re right she has changed. She’s happier, she’s free, she’s living her life for her and not letting anyone dictate how or what she should do, and she’s finally with someone who cares for her and respects her. I fail to see how that’s not better.

Hahahahahaha yeah he really respects her groping her in public turning her into a public mockery wow sign me up for a guy like that she doesn’t seem happier she seems desperate to prove that she could be happy

@sshhhh
but you’re not expressing your feelings you’re making accusations saying their relationship is PR. So I just got one question for you and everyone else here. Can you prove it? I’m talking undisputed, concrete, undeniable, absoulte proof. Can you or am I just supposed to just take your word for it? If you can I’m all ears if not I suggest you change topics.

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 05/05/2012 at 1:01 am

@Pete: for absolutely nothing in the world he would take her back and especially not after they way she’s acting now. They are over for good and the break up was just a matter of time. A lot of people incl. myself saw that coming sooner or later. Give it up already.

? can you prove that its not give me evidence that this is a real relationship every opportunity they are together they are making out you don’t make out in front of a camera unless you want someone to see and talk about it lets be honest with ourselves if this was anyone else you’d be saying the same thing what makes them different from heidi and spencer NOTHING

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 1:10 am

@sshhhh
you’ve obviously never been on a college campus. That’s about their age range at the moment if they were just regular people that’s where they’d be. There not acting any different then Couples I see walking across campus everyday. Again they are doing nothing wrong and of it is then damn it I don’t want to be right. And at least he’s groping her and not another girl.

okay i’ve been to plenty of college campuses and no people do not act like this unless you’re at sorority party you can justify her actions all day long but it won’t change my opinion she’s become an attention ***** and she’s one bad movie away from her own reality show and he’s an opportunist i still don’t know who he is other then a wannabe actor

@sshhhh
I don’t have to prove anything you do. I’m not making accusations you are. Innocent until proven guilty. Again I want real proof not just your word or gut feelings. Something I can see and be verified.

who says i have to prove something are you the blog police haha that’s funny the evidence is in every last post of these two together i’m not one of those who makes rash decisions like i previously said i use to like and have respect her but since she began dating this guy she has turned into a attention **** she looks like his groupie

@sshhhh
and who are you to judge anyone and determine what is right or wrong for a boyfriend and girlfriend to act?

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 1:33 am

@sshhhh
you sound like them crazy ass bats from Twitter is that who you are? Save your conspiracy theories for that place.

common decency and common sense

haters suck you are by far my fav you get so upset i’m wondering are related to her, because the passion you have for this girl is astounding haha you’re funny

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 1:43 am

@sshhhhh
I’m actually more pissed the Lakers just got their ass kicked but that’s beside the point. Im wondering if you work for perez Hilton you’re full of so much $hit and hot air it’s amazing.

@sssshh, you’re obviously fascinated with Vanessa and her beau, why are you posting here? Bored, you say, there are plenty of threads to occupy your boredom, why here in particular? You’re on a mission I gather.
@ Revenge is sweet, being vengeful on behalf of Efron will do nothing for you or him, trust me. Vanessa is going on with her life and so is Efron oblivious to yor hating and dissing her. She has not mentioned him but he her as his ex as he wanted to show that he had Filipino connections when he marketed their brand clothing. Nice one !! Now what would you call that?? I don’t hate efron but you need to taste your own medicine so to speak. Enough said, at least I don’t waste my time on his thread hatin on him.

@ Sshhh, I suggest you go play hangman or scramble with friends to occupy your boredom. I highly recommend it. Put your obvious grey matter to good use, heheh.

Oh and here comes my second favorite BOji a bored housewife obsessed with a young girl lol there are plenty of threads but like i said before no one gets as upset as you vanessa people hahaha sorry i have better celebs to be obsessed with beyonce, shakira, jennifer garner, sarah michelle geller, those are celebs worth being obsessed with who are all in long term relationships yet they have never been this blatant I choose to come here because i want to that’s the great thing about the internet you can do whatever you want and don’t have to explain yourself hahaha why so serious people calm down it’s a gossip blog who takes this **** serious oh wait i forgot you guys do

naaa don’t work for perez don’t like the kid much, just got tired of doing my homework 10 page papers are no joke especially around finals time and thank you so much appreciate the compliments full of **** and hot air hmmm good one!! lol such a lover

@Sshhhh, not the slightest my dear. Shows exactly how little you know about me. Like you I come on here and this I where we defer, because I am a FAN of Vanessa Hudgens. You out of Boredom, and I out of interest. It is not about obsession but that I admire Vanessa as an individidual who is living her life and her dream in Hollywierd, she’s the minority and the underdog, so to speak.

not really she represents nearly everyone elses dreams what makes her different because she said this is her dream doesn’t every actress she’s not different from lucy hale, ashley benson, selena gomez miley cyrus, nothing’s unique not her acting chops not her singing voice i do like the way she dresses i give her that but explain to me what separates her from the rest NADA hahahhahhahaaha okay love monkeys i must be off now and it was a treat to pow wow with you all but alas my homework and bed is calling toodles :)

Nigh,night, don’t let the boogies bite, and you know the rest. Vanessa is not different, she’s unique. Has the odds against her unlike the rest. She’ s coming up trumps.

Loverslastforever @ 05/05/2012 at 3:18 am

@boji how is she unique what has she done in her two second career to qualify her as unique I’m not dissing anyone I’m just asking because she’s not any different from any other young actress

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 05/05/2012 at 3:52 am

Well that wasn’t staged at all….

Well..I don’t care if they are staged photos or not. I like them !.. and if I didn’t like them then I wouldn’t look at them, simple as that. Maybe you all shouldn’t look at them if you don’t like to and if it frustrates you and makes you so mad for some odd reason. Don’t look for them, don’t search on your computer or click on the articles, simple as that. You don’t like the photo but you are crazy because you are taking the time to look at them and comment on them!

@Mia, exactly.
@ loverslastforever, to me Vanessa IS Unique. She’s had to overcome a lot of hurdles against her for one so young to be where she is now. If you followed through the obstacles she faced, you’d understand what I’m on about. She’s a genuinely lovely person. What’s unfortunate was she was attached to a heartthrob once, had all the hate directed at her by his fans and then, when they broke up got the blame for breaking his heart. This is just a no win situation. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

I think she never did that with Zac because Zac is way more famous than him, or idk butt I don’t think they’re going to last as much as they did (zv), but whatevaaaa her life, not mine, they have all thhe right to do it…

This looks like a scene from a movie. I mean look at his expressions he’s like “I’ll smile this way and kiss her that way because I’m being photographed” I really think they won’t last long.
This deffo looks staged.

looks like photoshoot they both are cute

well, people are good when it comes to judging someone they actually don’t know. I doubt that she cares what you say

Its clear that she is posing for his camera and checking the pics which is normal , she was not posing for the paps , it looks like they are embarrassed after they realize there are paps around look at pic 16,17,18

Vanessa and Austin is human nature they have own life and happiness like us, a human being do things like them but the problem is they surrounded by papz.. we cannot blame them coz they are celebs they just want to live life to the fullest and be like normal couple having a date in the park!! if u are annoyed by them so leave this post coz they are not affected by haters they just living there life….YOLO!!

I remember the days where us Zanessa fans would literally bounce off the walls just seeing them with their famous ’20-second-long-stare-at-events-like-they-want-to-rip-each-others-clothes-off’ But then when we see them kissing, OMG the world would stop!

I admit, this is getting pretty annoying. Seriously, what other couple makes out 24/7 like they do. They’ve been together for MONTHS! (Longer than I would have imagined) This is completely unnecessary and seems to be pretty staged nowadays.

But Vanessa does look incredibly beautiful and I admit, I do throw a few petals in the air belly dancing…. But then again I would not in any way do that when people are watching…. but that’s just me. Austin needs to go somewhere. Like, can he just get hit my a car or something? It’s mean, I know, but my god just go the %@#& away!

People can say whatever they want… I really get carried away by nature, obviously Vanessa does too and so what then??? Aren’t we supposed to live in harmony with the nature??

I’d rather see a celebrity in the middle of roses rather in the middle of cocaine… (not mentioning names)

Ignore the the jealous people!!
This seems like a very nice and loving couple.
Go Austin and Vanessa.

the picture cover looks like a poster in a movie haha

Picture Perfect, precisely.

@BOJI: Perfectly staged, precisely.

Wow picture 7 looks like something from a movie. She’s gorgeous.

Here my opinion, with Zac, thery were being controlled by first Disney, then his pr team. They wanted to make hin into what he is today, a single guy who goes from girl to girl , so he seem availible to fans. He could afford to take her places that were less public (as much as you complain about her paying) when they go to place like the botanical gardens , museums, or disney(what Austin can afford) they are more like to be seen.

ok just be happy for her…and to all haters thank you for making vanessa as no.1 comment here @ Jared.

i dont know why im still not convince that Vanessa is Happy w/ Austin i still belived that she just missing Zac efron and vice versa…haha dont get mad at me..just tellin.

What I love about the whole deal is THERE’S ONE KISS. They are walking holding hand and taking pictures like a nomal couple would do. But when they stop for a kiss, we probably could put he pictures together and make one of those old slide shows where you fan the pictures and see the people move.

I smell SPEIDI !!!!!!!!!!!! These two losers are so annoying!

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 10:55 am

In NZ we love Vanessa, more so than we did Efron. However, we love the free spirited Vanessa that seems to be smiling alot more since being with the Butler gentleman. I say gentleman because it is so rare to see one at that age open a door for a lady before proceeding to the drivers side. Butler, you are good people. F&#@ the Haters and keep doing what you’re doing because clearly Miss Hudgens is glowing.

The pics were obviously taken from a distance. They obviously saw them when they were walking in but I don’t think they knew they actually went back there with them.

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 10:57 am

For those of you crying ‘staged’, I believe there are trucks and the sort on the freeway. I highly suggest you play there and leave the positives about these two to the fans.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/05/2012 at 11:08 am

This is what life is all about. Finding someone you love and care for being in nature and sharing these precious moments with them. Life is short so make these moments count. Like others I fail to see the problem. They are young and in love and unashamed to show it. And why should they be if your in love why should it be hidden? And there is only one pic of them kissing for a little bit so I don’t see the big deal. The only one who can truly judge you of me or them is God. God still loves you all and so do I. God bless vanessa and Austin and God bless you all.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

These pictures were obviously taken at long range. It’s probably fairly easy to find places to hide in a botanical garden plus it’s probably not heavily policed against the paps like a restaurant or shop might be. So is she supposed to stop living her life because paps follow her around? They hang outside her home in Studio City. Vanessa and this guy are also very photogenic which gives the pictures the pics more of a “posed” quality. Geez, they both are good looking people so what are they going to do?

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 11:26 am

@rain: The dellusionists seem to think she should remain alone and miserable for ever.

They are an attractive couple.

toodles??? @ 05/05/2012 at 12:07 pm

@sshhhhh: Hey, you’re entitled to your opinion so if you don’t like her that’s your right. You can keep flaming away. But ya gotta know that you just contribute more comments on her threads which gets her featured on here more and more. That’s kind of how it works. Doesn’t matter if the comments are negative or positive….as long as they keep coming. So….good luck on you paper! Oh… and who says “toodles” anyway?

O my god these two are EVERYWHERE!!! they pratically live in Just Jared!!! they really don’t have nothing else to do but going around and pose for the paparazzi…

It’s getting ridiculous in my opinion. I love Vanessa and I don’t have anything against PDA, but it’s kinda strange what’s going on with them… it feels almost fake and “on purpose”…

LOVE THEM TOGETHER

YOU HATERS JUST SUCK AND DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VANESSA OR AUSTIN!!!
THIS IS A VERY CUTE COUPLE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!
YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT JEALOUS!!!

Definitely better than Angelina.

OMG r u serious, she is stupid and she always wants attention, they probably told the paps where they were going to be. I still think she is trying to make zac jealous. Because almost every picture they r together they r kissing it’s sicking.

Porky Pigs @ 05/05/2012 at 3:45 pm

It’s NOT STAGED she hates paps if you can believe it, she does

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 3:53 pm

@mig234
yeah cause the whole damn world revolves around zac. She’s over that stupid litttle b!tch, she doesn’t care, he’s out of her life forever. She found someone better who actually appreciates her and treats her well.

Are these two turning a movie or something? Because it sure as hell looks like it.

@mig234:

Well if she’s trying to make Zac jealous, she’s wasting her time because Zac really doesn’t like that sort of thing at all.

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 6:18 pm

@L@ur@: You clearly have too much free time

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 6:19 pm

@ics: You need to get laid.

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 6:21 pm

@mig234: It’s obvious you’re 12 and don’t have a bf, because the concept of ‘coupledom’ and what goes with it goes completely over your teeny tiny little head.

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 6:22 pm

@Jill: Yes….because he told you personally. We forget how you are on a first name basis with Efron….NOT.

@MoreThanWords:
Shut the f*ck up! You’re just bunch of wackos, obsessed with Vanessa, unable to use even the slightest bit of rationality…

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 6:33 pm

@ics: Please go back to using a pacifier. You do realise screaming and ranting as you do does not make you appear any saner than you already don’t. Excercise some composure you half witted ninny.

@MoreThanWords:
I’m neither screaming nor ranting. And I don’t need any kind of “sanity check” from a bunch of wackos! :D (possibly the same person under different nicknames , like Haters Suck!, MoreThanWords and who knows what else)

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 7:43 pm

@ics: Exclamation marks denotes screaming. Sanity check? Yes you do, clearly your being a fan of Vanessa seems to hold zero weight. Please take note of advice issued earlier and proceed to the nearest highway and become one traffic. Preferably oncoming. Or if you prefer the much nicer approach, exercise your trash talking on a forum suitable for low life crawling cretons such as yourself.

kelly martineau @ 05/05/2012 at 8:37 pm

Does Austin really live with his’s mommy? If he does live with his’s mommy he should pay for some things when both of the go out like dinner lunch other things. Wish nessa and Zac would get back together.
These two look like like they are taking photo shoot for a magazine or something.

MoreThanWords @ 05/05/2012 at 8:45 pm

@kelly martineau: You really can’t comment on who pays for what, that’s just nonsense to assume one pays more for the other when out and about. Unless ofcourse you are a personal friend of either one of these two. Knuckleheads.

Love her skirt!
Well the trick question is, how do they get pictured everyday? Sure she is popular but I doubt any celeb gets pictured in LA more than hers!! Its ridiculous. And they are certainly no Brangelina to be papped everyday!

She si so pretty in those pics

MoreThanWords @ 05/06/2012 at 8:45 am

@Rachel: How in any way is that considered a trick question? Honey, if you don’t like what you see, keep on clicking. Seems to have worked in clearing the ‘infestation’ of haters. Perhaps you should follow suit.

MoreThanWords @ 05/06/2012 at 10:18 am

@Suriya: Get hit by a car huh? I guess you would side with a majority of the ‘Austin haters’ and prefer to see Vanessa single forever. Shallow comes in many forms.

Hmmmm. Such bitter, lonely, jealous people. Why is it so hard for some of you to like a happy couple? They obviously are, so deal with it. Overexposed? Well, she’s made it clear she is going to LIVE and not hide. So what if you’ve seen her a few times this week. Do you think that’s the only time she’s been out? Long range lenses are EVERYwhere in Hollywood, waiting to catch the next big gossip item. There are plenty of other celebs we see just as often. These two are just happy, in love, and doing what every other couple gets to do. What is wrong with ONE kiss in a beautiful garden while strolling with your BF? Seriously, some of you are really sad.

P.S. She looks gorgeous. Any guy would kiss those lovely lips while in a garden.

I think the people who get the comments are the ones who get the daily pic treatment. You see Taylor Swift far less even though she is much bigger star and then you notice that there are very few comments.
I think that’s why V is here everyday. Another reason might be is that she is Filipino (as is Jared).
Also, she lives in Toluca Lake, as do the Jonas Brothers,Miley and other ex Disney stars.It is paparazzi money trap.
For Vanessa, it is perfect storm for the paps. Whether she likes it or not.

druevalentine @ 05/06/2012 at 10:45 am

VANESSA IS DEFINETELY BEAUTIFUL … SHE SHOULD HANG AROUND WITH ZAYN INSTEAD OF THIS FROSTY BLONDE BOY .

MoreThanWords @ 05/06/2012 at 11:18 am

@druevalentine: And you should go hang out with a puppet.

Uhh, listen I have no problem with the couple. I’ve always found her adorable. And I didn’t write a bitter’ comment, okay? I just said something very simple that she gets photographed everyday which is weird ( a lot of people have said that on this thread). And I’m no hater. Geez, you guys jump on someone if they write something that’s a fact such as they are an overexposed couple. Maybe its not their mistake, maybe its cause the paps follow them everywhere, everyday.

@Rachel: It’s ok, honey. They’re just bitter, lonely people who have nothing better to do than sit at their computer screens and wait for Jared to post a story about Vanessa so that they can go off at someone who even says any remotely wrong about their idol. They’re delusional. Oh, and for the Austin lovers, sorry to burst your bubble, but they’re gonna break up soon, I know this for a fact. I know her cousin. Oh, and to all the Zac haters, get a life. He isn’t a part of this thread, so why are you involving him? Try working on your own lives before you criticize his, you dim witted twats.

@IGotAbs:

So regarding Vanessa and Austin. You claim you know for a fact that they are breaking up soon because her cousin told you. If that were true wouldn’t she would have already dumped him. Why attend concerts,go shopping,to botanical gardens,and have lunch with his mom if breakup is imminent. Why would she possibly confide that to a cousin we never see but is instead with Austin daily.
Personally, I have no idea if they will be together 6 weeks from now or 6 years as I don’t know them but I wouldn’t put much trust in this “cousin”.

MoreThanWords @ 05/06/2012 at 7:25 pm

@Rachel: Fact is the paps are paps. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

MoreThanWords @ 05/06/2012 at 7:28 pm

@IGotAbs: Why are you wasting your energy and effort on this thread? Do you not have anything more constructive to say other than the drole 3rd grade rubbish your fingers seem to be typing? Reliance on your ‘fact’ is about as reliant as our pending doom come December. Taken with a grain of salt. Best be off to wash that cheese of the side of your mouth you ‘twat’.