Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Coldplay Concert Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Coldplay Concert Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler continue their romantic day by attending the Coldplay concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday (May 4) in Hollywood.

Earlier in the day, the couple went to the Huntington Library Botanical Gardens and also shared a romantic lunch together at Artisan Cheese restaurant.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa and Austin looked very happy and laid back as they sat next to each other and dined on the patio before leaving with a doggie bag full of food.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler on their patio lunch date…

vanessa hudgens austin butler coldplay concert 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler coldplay concert 27
vanessa hudgens austin butler coldplay concert 28
vanessa hudgens austin butler coldplay concert 29

Credit: Sam Sharma; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, AKM-GSI
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Christopher Polk/Getty

we get it, their in love thanks jared

Seriously, how much did they pay the photographer to follow them around all day! Smile for the camara…..say “cheese”. These too couldn’t be anymore nauseating.

Oops meant “these two” but again, “too” nauseating

The Muffin Man @ 05/05/2012 at 6:47 pm

Im not a fan of either but they genuinely look happy together good for them

Hell yeah coldplay.love these 2 more now. Looks like they had a great day.

She’s lovely! But she’d be even lovelier without him! At least once in while.

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 7:09 pm

Thank god thought Vanessa went there with ashley. Much better seeing her with Austin. These two really make each other happy it’s a great thing to see.

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 7:13 pm

@#6
holy hell this $hit again how do you keep posting this all over jj? More importantly why? You are out of your mind, I mean that lieteraly you’re seriously crazy. You have more than one bolt loose upstairs.

I wonder if they hung out with Ashley Tisdale and Sammy Droke who were also there.

kelly martineau @ 05/05/2012 at 8:13 pm

Its getting tireding seeing these two all th time. again who spends money when they are together her. Don’t think he pays for anything.

Nessa needs to spend time away from BIg Lips and spend the day with her friends if she has friends anymore.

ughh again with them?

It is good that they both love and appreciate the same kind of music and the simple things in life. Birds of a feather flock together. Frankly I don’t see this relationship ending any time soon. Vanessa is a keeper for sure. I believe in their genuine affection for one another no matter what the skeptics say. They are consistent in their affections. How staged can it be? I think some of you have been viewing and reading too much tabloid fodder or should I say trash.

Haters Suck! @ 05/05/2012 at 8:51 pm

@Kelly
why are you and so many people fasinated about who pays for what? How bout it’s none of your damn busniess so stop worrying about it.

I love nessa but I was never a fan of him or them as a couple. But im not her so my opinion doesn’t really matter. Im just glad she seems happy.

The couple keeps getting cutter. I agree @boji this couple isn’t going anywhere. They’ll be together for a while. Maybe forever.

Love them and Coldplay.

Another post? Seriously? Stop with it with these two. Talk about OVER EXPOSED.

LOVE them and keep’em coming!

Heidi and Spencer déjà vu.

@Haters Suck!:

“this $hit again” – I don’t post “this sh$it again”, as opposed to you, I post different things, things that do make sense… but I’ll give you an answer: I post this stuff so that nutjobs like can can ask me why! It’s pretty ironical your nickname, you say that “haters suck” but you spew hate all over the place for virtually no reason! Actually almost all your posts are nonsensical attacks on others, often, for no reason! So shut the f*ck up and have you brain scanned, something must be terribly wrong…

* I mean, “nutjobs like you” (haters suck)
It’s totally crappy this comment system on JJ, you can’t edit anything…

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 1:14 am

@ics
in fairness I wasn’t actually talking to you. The comment I was reffering to was the person who keeps posting that Asians read minds thing. That was comment #6 but it has been deleted. It was that person I was talking to not you.

Ok, sorry then, but what I said about your “attacks” remains pretty valid…

@ ics, what have you got against Austin? Don’t tell me you’re one of those delusional nutcases who want her back with her ex. Just because he’s not famous or rich doesn’t make him a loser. He has been an attentive boyfriend and doesn’t have crazy fans hating on Vanessa cause she’s dating him, what more can you want for her. He’s easy on the eye too.
To the poster saying that they are like Heidi and Spencer, No darn way!!! Are you blind or what??!!! Neither Vanessa nor Austin discuss their relationship at interviews. What is so wrong with being affectionate in public, is it a crime??? They have not infringed the boundaries of public decency, so just stop being all prissy and prudish.

@BOJI: I couldn’t care less about her ex… as for Austin, I don’t know, it’s kinda annoying to see them almost ALL THE TIME together…

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 1:50 am

@ics
I attack people who usally attack first. I don’t mind taking $hit from people I really don’t mind. But if you dish it you better be prepared to take some heat aswell. I don’t go on other peoples post and start trouble they come here. And if it’s a fight they’re looking for I’m more than happy to give them one. And their dating why shouldn’t they spend time together? They obviously enjoy each others company.

just live your life V and be happy..just ignore the hater.

TheHungerButch @ 05/06/2012 at 5:28 am

I love Vanessa but I laughed at the pictures of her and Austin at the Botanical Garden. The pictures is just like The Vow poster or something

She is so beautiful god,….

does JJ have to post these pictures NO why? because all of you idiots, have arguments on here which gives JJ hits on his website so he carries on posting pictures of her, haters leave her alone shes living her life not giving a sh!t what you people say kudos to her

Vanessa….run back to Zac right NOW >:(
you belong with Zac

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 11:51 am

@ughh
not a chance in hell Vanessa will run back to that b!tch. I’d bet Vanessa rather be alone than ever be with him again.

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 05/06/2012 at 12:17 pm

@Haters Suck!: And I tell you something, for absolutely nothing in the world he would take her back.
He’s considering to maybe get a pet instead of anything else. Because animals like dogs are the most loyal friends someone can have.

I’m so sick and tired of you. You should listen to your so called nickname, because you are one of the biggest one here.

@Haters Suck!: You’d bet, but honestly, you don’t know what goes on in her head, do you? Honestly, you never know, they might get back together, they might not. But honey, it’s not up to you to decide that is it? No. So stop being so bitter and spiteful towards someone you don’t even know. (and yes, I’m talking about Zac) Ok, I’m ready for the hateful comments now, since I know thats what you guys like to do.

She’s so unfortunate looking.

Seriously? @ 05/06/2012 at 12:50 pm

@Ughh
Nothing against what you said since you have a right to your opinion, but can you please not bring him up on her threads and vice versa.

I like seeing her happy. If godzilla made her happy, he’d be okay in my books. She’s enjoying her life.

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 1:57 pm

@igotabs
yup you’re damn straight I’d bet, not anything but pretty close. That’s pretty much the only thing Vanessa could do that would make me upset with her is to get back with that A-hole. I don’t even want to see them as friends he needs to stay out of her life. I’d say it’s a pretty good bet considering it’s been over a year and they still want nothing to do with each other. Works for me.
@Revege-is -sweet
hey champ what’s got two thumbs and doesn’t give a crap? ME, nice to meet you. Don’t know how you’re sick of me I don’t believe we’ve spoken before, but whatever I could honestly careless. Zac wouldn’t know the concept of loyalty if it slapped him in the face. So how bout you stay on his posts and I’ll stay here.

@Haters Suck!:

Why would you be upset with Vanessa reuniting with her ex? What’s wrong with guy who never opens doors,and makes a girl pump her own gas while he sits in the car.
What’s wrong with getting back together with a guy who goes on national tv and talks about his visits to adult book stores,visits to strip clubs,and the boxes of condoms he received from his mom as a Christmas present (because she knows he’s sexually active)to use presumably with Vanessa?
What’s wrong with reuniting with guy you dated for 5years who has no trouble telling the world his relationship serves him for now but he has no intention of getting married until he’s 40!
Just my opinion.

toodles??? @ 05/06/2012 at 4:07 pm

@Elendur: Yeah, when you put it that way, I’m surprised girlfriend didn’t leave skid marks on the pavement getting away from him unfortch.

So sad that this is how Vanessa is now seen and made fun of. All the posts she ever gets now on all sites are titled PDA with BF. What happened to wanting to be known for her career?

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 5:46 pm

@elendur
that was awsome you left out a couple things but very good. Vanessa can date ANYONE but her ex and I’d be good with it. She could switch teams and start dating girls for I care, just as long as it keeps her away from her ex.
@Sam
oh please stop with that wanna be perez Hilton blog. It could be run by some 50 year old living in his mamas basement for all anyone knows. I’m personally leaning toward someone on Twitter but I’m not sure yet.
And just a side note if Vanessa was my GF I’d kiss her evey chance I got too.

Why does she date white guys, does she not like Spanish guys at all?

@haters suck!
Vanessa as your gf? In your dreams…….but then, thats all you’ve got right? that and your computer.

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 11:03 pm

@Kim
yes i realize I don’t have a snowballs chance in hell, I was just trying to make a point.

toodles??? @ 05/06/2012 at 11:15 pm

@sam: Do you honestly think that guy who writes that blog knows what’s going on? He is just another wannabe in HW who has no access and everything he pens is just speculation. Do you honestly think that Vanessa has the paps on her payroll? Why would she have to pay them…they sit outside her home and wait. The guy that writes the Hollywood in America blog is just another poser.

Haters Suck! @ 05/06/2012 at 11:45 pm

@toodles??
I honestly don’t think it’s a guy. I believe it’s a girl a very jealous one at that. A wanna be actress who never made it. Haven’t you noticed that “blog” only attacks girls?

toodles??? @ 05/07/2012 at 1:18 am

@Haters Suck!: I think you are right. She does a lot of trashing talking about female celebs and Vanessa is obviously number one on her sh*t list. Funny how she is all about taking Vanessa down while building Zac up.