Rihanna: 'SNL' Performances - Watch Now!

Rihanna: 'SNL' Performances - Watch Now!

Rihanna poses in one of the bumper images for her appearance on Saturday Night Live on Saturday (May 5).

The 24-year-old singer performed twice during the show. Her first performance started out with “Birthday Cake” before she segued into “Talk That Talk”. Later in the show, RiRi performed her new hit, “Where Have You Been”.

Unfortunately, Rihanna did not act in a sketch during the episode as she had done the first two times she appeared on the show.

Watch “Birthday Cake/Talk That Talk” below and click inside to watch “Where Have You Been”…

Rihanna: “Birthday Cake/Talk That Talk/” on SNL

Rihanna: “Where Have You Been” on SNL

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Rihanna, but that bit on Birthday Cake when she kept pouding her ***** made me kinda uncomfortable. Unnecessary :(

Didn’t care for her performances!

The where have you been one was amazing
birthday cake was eew

Nothing more than a karaoke queen. If it wasn’t for electronics to help her sing she would be asking me if I want fries with my burger…. Don’t like the truth… tuff Shite.

Love performance.

Miss Parker @ 05/06/2012 at 2:31 am

I liked both performances; she held her own. Rih is gorgeous!

Hot ass mess

I loved her performance for “where have you been” it was amazing, but the beginning of her first performance made me uncomfortable ….but still loved everything. Good job!

Looselipz @ 05/06/2012 at 2:39 am

@Ghost:

Genius comment. I concur. Total waste of my ears and eyes.

Rihanna is an artist. That performance was hard.. It’s complicated… But she looked amazing. Keep in growing

Wow – that was trashy. Don’t get me wrong – I hate when guys do that, too.

where have you been was amazing!!

Dave Franco @ 05/06/2012 at 3:46 am

I still see the fanbots are STILL defending her. She can’t sing. PERIOD.

bigwillie @ 05/06/2012 at 4:00 am

let them hater hate rihanna the hottest chick in game

im so sad she wasnt in a skit!!!!
last time she did snl, i laughed so much at the shy ronnie clip

She is a beautiful girl. But let’s get to the singing.
Ok, the first song was dumb and trashy, but her second song was way better! I wish her singing was less nasally and screaming at times. Other than that she did a little better than I expected.

still a terrible vocalist and stiff dancer, sorry.

piecesly.co.nr @ 05/06/2012 at 7:04 am

@elli:

i was really hoping for shy ronnie 3 , the second one was done with jon,…

stupidhoesheis @ 05/06/2012 at 7:45 am

Ghost that was truth and her stans cant seem to understand. She puts it out there in their face and they still say she can sing. The second performance was laced with backtracking and that made it good and we are still saying good with Rihanna after all this time. Technology has put shame on the music business. This is why she should never receive an award and the ones she have should be taken from her due to the fact she is autotune, backtracking laced artist if artist is the right word. Stop giving her awards for her IMAGE and a cult (Rihanna Navy) that buys her stuff that makes her seem more than she is. Rihanna it’s time for you to go and apply for that job at some strip club I dont believe she can handle a burger joint… Pathetic that’s what her SNL show was..

Omg she’s awful! Such a try-hard when it comes to being sexual. Leave it be Rihanna, you’re embarrassing yourself!

stupidhoesheis @ 05/06/2012 at 7:47 am

Oh yeah! there was nothing amazing about the second song, she had to strain (see her face) when dancing to remember the steps. Not AMAZING anywhere when Rihanna performs..

@stupidhoesheis:

do you really think she needs to apply for any job after all the money she made already. you are delusional lol. and she did very good, it’s not an easy stage to sing and dance there, so small and bad acoustic.

What you ignorant ******** seem to forget is that Rihanna is a Pop artist……..and her Music is mostly up-beat dance……also its SNL not the freakin Grammys………its no that serious……Rihanna can sing! point bank……..If you think its so trashy or horrible then why are you wasting your life watching and commenting? OH yeah thats right you dont have one!!!!………..So get over, yourself get some ****, grow up, and go watch someone else………..AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #NAVI #1LOVE #RIHANNA

SHE HAS ZERO TALENT

it was painful to watch… she has no voice what so ever. kinda sad that nowadays, all you need to do is touch your crouch non stop and tweet yourself half naked pics to be famous. I have 0 respect for her. I have checked couple of her interviews and she is just dumb! sad but truth. just lucky was at the right place on right time and producers actually made something out of her. otherwise, she would still be in barbados

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All