Charlize Theron: Baby Jackson's First Photos!

Charlize Theron: Baby Jackson's First Photos!

Charlize Theron carries her son Jackson while heading into LAX Airport on Monday (May 7) in Los Angeles.

This is the first time we’ve gotten a glimpse at the 36-year-old actress’s baby boy!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

“He’s the coolest kid ever,” Charlize told Vogue UK‘s May issue, just a few weeks after revealing she had adopted Jackson.

“I’ve always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. I’ve always known I wanted a family,” Charlize also told the fashion mag.

charlize theron baby jackson first pics 01
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 02
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 03
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 04
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

It’s nice to finally see the cutie pie!

What a cutie!!! I like that all these single woman who want kids don’t wait around for a man.

jus_sayin' @ 05/07/2012 at 7:18 pm

If she wants black kids then why not hook up with a black man and have kids like Heidi Klum did??

Jennifer Redgrave @ 05/07/2012 at 7:20 pm

He’s black! (I know everybody will make bad comments about it, but I thought he was white) SO cute! I really thought it was a toy at first sight LOL It’s sweet she adopted a black child as most of the people in her country are black. Don’t judge me please!

Oh how cute!!!

I want to see his face, super adorable!!!

Aw they’re so cute!!! And it doesn’t matter what his color is.

That’s such a cute baby!

Well hello Jackson . He is adorable .

You white women sure do LOVE black babies! LOL LOL

This woman is my inspiration in a lot of ways. Just real and independent and strong. Love it.

Cute mom and baby.

GoldenBlitch @ 05/07/2012 at 7:38 pm

Babies are cute, no matter what color.

I was wondering what the race of her baby was. She had never mentioned it and never shown the child until now. He is cute.

@Asha:

It’s was mentioned that the baby was black when she first announced that she had adopted a baby.

A white South African with a black baby….mmmm. uncomfortable.

Where is the bf? @ 05/07/2012 at 7:55 pm

And once again no bf Alexander skarsgard where is he?

Jackson is a lucky kid;) They look great together. those long hands to hold him tight:)

@Where is the bf?: For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, stop being a relationship troll!

The80sRule @ 05/07/2012 at 8:39 pm

Are there no white babies to adopt?

@The80sRule: Ok, despite the fact that you might be a troll, I’ll answer you: yes, there are white babies to adopt. But the sad reality is, if you’re an American wanting to adopt, it’s usually much quicker to go some other route than white American: black, Chinese, Russian, Romanian, etc.

I love that Cameron adopted rather than giving birth, adoption is a beautiful thing, I wish more people would consider it.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/07/2012 at 9:14 pm

WOW!!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!! EEEEEEE! FINALLY SEE THE BUNDLE OF JOY!

@jus_sayin’: She was waiting for WIll Smith but he didn’t divorce his wife, so she moved on.

Much respect to her for not selling exclusive photos to US Weekly or some crap like that. Her baby is adorable. I’m also very happy to see this mature and positve comments on this post. I thought there would be more people complaining about race or dissing Charlize.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All