Charlize Theron: Baby Jackson's First Photos!

Charlize Theron: Baby Jackson's First Photos!

Charlize Theron carries her son Jackson while heading into LAX Airport on Monday (May 7) in Los Angeles.

This is the first time we’ve gotten a glimpse at the 36-year-old actress’s baby boy!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

“He’s the coolest kid ever,” Charlize told Vogue UK‘s May issue, just a few weeks after revealing she had adopted Jackson.

“I’ve always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. I’ve always known I wanted a family,” Charlize also told the fashion mag.

charlize theron baby jackson first pics 01
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 02
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 03
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 04
charlize theron baby jackson first pics 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

It’s nice to finally see the cutie pie!

What a cutie!!! I like that all these single woman who want kids don’t wait around for a man.

jus_sayin' @ 05/07/2012 at 7:18 pm

If she wants black kids then why not hook up with a black man and have kids like Heidi Klum did??

Jennifer Redgrave @ 05/07/2012 at 7:20 pm

He’s black! (I know everybody will make bad comments about it, but I thought he was white) SO cute! I really thought it was a toy at first sight LOL It’s sweet she adopted a black child as most of the people in her country are black. Don’t judge me please!

Oh how cute!!!

I want to see his face, super adorable!!!

Aw they’re so cute!!! And it doesn’t matter what his color is.

That’s such a cute baby!

Well hello Jackson . He is adorable .

You white women sure do LOVE black babies! LOL LOL

This woman is my inspiration in a lot of ways. Just real and independent and strong. Love it.

Cute mom and baby.

GoldenBlitch @ 05/07/2012 at 7:38 pm

Babies are cute, no matter what color.

I was wondering what the race of her baby was. She had never mentioned it and never shown the child until now. He is cute.

@Asha:

It’s was mentioned that the baby was black when she first announced that she had adopted a baby.

A white South African with a black baby….mmmm. uncomfortable.

Where is the bf? @ 05/07/2012 at 7:55 pm

And once again no bf Alexander skarsgard where is he?

Jackson is a lucky kid;) They look great together. those long hands to hold him tight:)

@Where is the bf?: For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, stop being a relationship troll!

The80sRule @ 05/07/2012 at 8:39 pm

Are there no white babies to adopt?

@The80sRule: Ok, despite the fact that you might be a troll, I’ll answer you: yes, there are white babies to adopt. But the sad reality is, if you’re an American wanting to adopt, it’s usually much quicker to go some other route than white American: black, Chinese, Russian, Romanian, etc.

I love that Cameron adopted rather than giving birth, adoption is a beautiful thing, I wish more people would consider it.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/07/2012 at 9:14 pm

WOW!!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!! EEEEEEE! FINALLY SEE THE BUNDLE OF JOY!

@jus_sayin’: She was waiting for WIll Smith but he didn’t divorce his wife, so she moved on.

Much respect to her for not selling exclusive photos to US Weekly or some crap like that. Her baby is adorable. I’m also very happy to see this mature and positve comments on this post. I thought there would be more people complaining about race or dissing Charlize.

@jesse: For real though, DAMN!!! LOL

He’s a doll baby! It’s nice to finally meet you Jackson!

To whomever said it”s because it’s “quicker to adopt a black baby than a white one”- Yes, but only because there aren’t a lot of white babies to adopt in the first place! People don’t understand that there aren’t a lot of white babies for adoption and wonder why celebs always have “Asian babies or black babies”.

kid’s gross looking, and really black babies are usually cuter looking ( like little monkey’s) , this one not so much.. but who would want a black kid when they get into their teens, do these celebrity chic’s ever think of that, they don’t stay babies for ever.
@ jus saying… Sorry to break it to you but Will Smith is gay

people have to realize by now that celebrities know exactly what they’re doing around paparazzi — With a lot of them being registered se*x offenders it would have been good for her to keep him covered!

TWPUMPKIN @ 05/08/2012 at 1:58 am

I don’t care what race a child is. I still think Hollywood is glamorizing single parent hood. Young women see these single star’s with kids and think it is cool and easy. Most single mom’s struggle to make ends meet and do not have all the advantage’s these stars have. Almost like a cool trend to follow. This is why the family unit is all but gone.

i love charlize theron but she said she never wanted 2 be married or have kids(when she was on the view a year ago) so i find it weird that shes saying she ‘always wanted a family’ now – or she just changed her mind? – but w/e if shes happy it doesnt matter.. just try 2 keep a lie straight ..

@TWPUMPKIN: Same reason you always see the nanny about 10 steps behind. they want u 2 believe they do it by themselves.. but what mother is made up all day long, hair/clothes/make up in place like these celebs.. they have help.. a lot of it.. they jst want to appear humble.

what a cutie little boy! be happy Jackson! ;-)

Neutral Ground @ 05/08/2012 at 3:42 am

@hallie: In interviews and talk shows, Charlize always maintain that marriage is not her thing but she has always wanted to be a mother. In fact, once she did mention that she wanted 5 kids! So it’s not a lie as you’ve said.

@Neutral Ground: Her quote on the view was ‘i dont want kids/i dont see marriage in my future’ – the view.. check it.

It was said she adopted from SA so it was kinda obvious the baby would be black. Well done Charlize for coming home to give a home to a needy child. You are an inspiration to all South Africans. We love you!

@Jennifer Redgrave:

Jennifer Redgrave: JUST SHOWS YOU HOW NARROW-MINDED THE REST OF THE WORLD IS ABOUT SOUTHA AFRICA!!!!!!!
I LIVE HERE!!!! AND TRUST ME, MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE AREN’T BLACK!!!!!!!!

VERY INTERESTING THAT IN A COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE HAVE SOOOO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT SA AND OUR POLITICS……….99% OF THE COMENTS ARE ABOUT THE BABY’S RACE.
WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL THAT A WHITE LADY ADOPTED A BLACK CHILD…………..

@Cheryl: south africans are predominantly white. you do know that Africa is a continent, right??

CHERYL: I LIKE CHARLIZE……BUT SA HAS NOT BEEN HER HOME FOR AGES AND JUST FOR THE RECORD….IT’S NOT JUST BLACK CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY THAT ARE NEEDY………..NEED HAS NO COLOUR!!!! THE SOONER WE STOP WITH THE SUBTLE “BOXING-IN” OF RACES, ALL RACES, THE BETTER THE WORLD WIL BE FOR ALL OF US.

@huh??:

Not according to the 2001 census:

black African 79%, white 9.6%, colored 8.9%, Indian/Asian 2.5% (2001 census)

@Cheryl, the initial reports did not have her adopting from SA, they mention Jackson was African-American.

@ladybug: Africa = Continent

I highly doubt that AS will ever go the met gala, from what I can see Alex has never been I have never seen any snaps or tweets or reports of him being there.
I don’t really think that it is his thing or it Might clash with TB , even though I bet he has a cue of designers wanting to dress him, (hello TOM FORD only he can dress Alex)
And I am sure he has had an invite DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kate bosworth gets invited? how? it amazes me? who wouldn’t invite Alex to a gala.

And I don’t know enough about Charlize if she goes or not ?

I’m disappointed that Charlize adopted a black child but not because of his skin color.. I just dont think she understands what it’s like to black in America, specifically for a black male. I say this for her recent comments to viola Davis and when she first came here to the US… According to her statements, she came to America after apartheid since there wasnt going to be any work for a white model because of black majority rule. I gave her break, but obviously she still doesn’t get it
Don’t say her child won’t go through racism cuz he will
Grow up privileged when nick cannon, Lenny Kravitz and Danny glover still complain that they can’t get a cab at midnight in NYC.

TPF girls are bad @ 05/08/2012 at 7:28 am

This AS/CT thing is a low blow from The Purse Forum fan girls to Alexander….i feel really sorry for him :( They want to see this 2 together and their PR work on it. Everything starts months and months ago, they always post picture of CT in alex 3d and potoshop this 2 together

@jus_sayin’: @ladybug:

Very true and very sad. This little guy got lucky. He’s got a hot talented mommy to hold on to. May both their lives be blessed.

@hallie:

I don’t see it as lying. I see it as someone changing their mind, and we all have that right. She was with Townsend for a long time and maybe realized it’s time for a family.

@Jennifer Redgrave:

Why should you be judged? You made an honest comment and not racial like some people on here have. Thank goodness alot of people are not responding back to those people who make this world ugly.

Whycantipost @ 05/08/2012 at 8:04 am

@TPF girls are bad:

Stop the hating and generalizing. Read PF and see those posts were jokes, then the rumors started for real, any it was pretty funny to see some’s predictions/wishes came true. Most of them are skeptical to being the rumors true/false, some like it, some don’t, but most don’t even have an opinion on the subject. They are mostly like ‘we will see’. I feel the same way, we will see how everything turns out, they denied it so we will see if the rumor pops up again in the future. Tbh, I (and many Skarsfans with me) don’t even care if they are in a relationship or not. Not our business, their business.

I really don’t understand where the whole tPF vs. JJ comes from.. It’s always calling eachother freaks/stans/fangirls. Why is that necessary?

*sorry that was completely off topic*’

Charlize’s baby looks cute and Charlize looks happy.. Don’t understand the drama about black vs white child, as long as she is a good mom:)

What’s up with all the whities adopting black kids. sick of it.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/08/2012 at 8:07 am

@hallie

Charlize NEVER said she didn’t want to have kids. Just didn’t want to get married. Instead of saying someone “lied” maybe you would want to improve your HEARING and COMPREHENSION skills.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/08/2012 at 10:11 am

bump this thread.

@huh??:
Hold on a sec I am South African so I am able to comment – and 65% of our population is black so yes that is a majority – you clearly don’t know your countries demographics very well. The vast majority of children up for adoption from SA are black or children of colour. That is a fact!
I am a white South African with a black foster child so I am well versed in this topic huh???
Even if Charlize hasn’t lived here for many years she is still a big supporter of this country and I think it is fantastic that she came back here to adopt her child.

CHARLIZE and her pet monkey. Because her Zio/Marxist handlers told her so. She makes me sick. Never liked her before, now even more. Fail to see the fuss about her. Just another Hollyweird overrated blonde.

@In Paris:

Why would he be? Viking is out skydiving…

@Guest:

The cab driver passing them by doesn’t know whether the person has a white parent or not – so having black parents or white doesn’t make a difference in that way – so your argument lacks validity.

But this I can tell you – any child raised in wealth will have an advantage since they will have the means to live where they want and associate with who they please.

Finally why do black americans assume that their experience being black is the only experience being black – there are black people all over the world citizens of different countries who experience are different and just as valid.

@Cheryl: She didn’t go back to SA to adopt, Jackson is from the US.

“According to a source close to the single Young Adult star, little Jackson was born in the United States, and is African-American. Jackson is the first child for Theron.”

“The trip overseas is not a surprise, as we spotted the bright-eyed baby boy and Theron out and about running errands — which included a stop at the post office for passport photos.”

If he’d been adopted from overseas he’d already have a passport.

Awwww they are so cute together!!! there some pictures of his face at the Charles de Gaule airport in Paris at her arrival, they were adorable he was grapping his hand around his mama’s arms!! wish them so many beautiful things, this baby is so lucky!!!

Such a class act lovely woman i’ve always loved her, welcome to you Jackson you cutie angel !

Where did she buy this baby?

The new fad for white women. Adopt black babies.

@Callie:
She does not stand a chance with Will Smith. He has said, he likes Black women, he is not attracted to white women. I heard him say this.

@HANNELIE: And from what I have seen of the men, they are FVCKING GORGEOUS, blonde, blue eyes and tan with that delicious accent.

@denise:

Umm at the Hancock promotions and premiers Will Smith was all over Theron on the red carpets, interviews.. kissing her hand, holding her, all excited joking around her( who would not???), saying she is the most beautiful talented actress around, they are old friends, she is a friend with Smith family, there is no ambiguity here.

@Pam:
He was just hamming it up with Charlyse, because of that movie they were in together. You know how silly Will is. ‘

He has said he loves and is attracted to Black women. I heard that with my own ears.

@denise: there is nothing attractive about a black woman

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/08/2012 at 2:39 pm

Will Smith even kissed her neck at one point. He also made comments about JLo, so no he isn’t only attracted to black women.

I heard Will Smith say out of his own mouth that the rumors about Charlize are not true but he does like white women. He said this to ET. Either way nothing is going on. @denise:

So adorable. Shame on the racists. Be happy she can give him a better life than he would have had.

@peggy
You totally miss my point. I’m all for anyone adopting any race. I’m not for Charlize adopting a black child because she lacks any sensibilities regarding race. This is based on her recent comments to Viola Davis during the Newsweek Oscar roundtable also the fact that she didn’t feel there were going be opportunities in her homeland based on race. Because of a black majority rule?

What will say to this child if issues of race ever came up and I used the example of Lenny, Nick and Danny to make my point. I think she’s ill-equip and don’t let me get started about her friend that hag Chelsea
handler. I believe Sandra bullock will be a better mother raising a non-white baby.
S

lafamepoma @ 05/08/2012 at 5:09 pm

maybe she adopted him from Africa, i don’t thin he’s from USA

Denise is right, I have heard Will say, he is only attracted to Black women.

It is well known that Will Smith is not attracted to white women. He has not kept a secret.

@shalom:
Black women are beautiful. Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan, Beyonce, Angela Bassett, Kelly Rowland, Kerry Washington, Naomi Campbell, Phylicia Rashad, Lela Rashon, Keisha Knight-Pullam..And the list goes on and on.

Also Rutina Wesley , Tara from trueblood she is a stunner

What Charlize Theron Doesn’t Get About Black Hollywood
by Allison Samuels Jan 24, 2012 8:14 AM EST Black Hollywood

During Newsweek’s Oscar roundtable, The Help’s Viola Davis tried to speak about the difficulties of being a black actress in Hollywood—but a well-intentioned reply from Theron was just another example of the problem.

Charlize Theron surely meant no harm. The actress genuinely thought she was complimenting fellow thespian Viola Davis during this year’s Newsweek Oscar roundtable when she told Davis, “You’re hot as ****.’’

Their exchange revolved around Davis’s comments on finding work as an African-American actress. Davis, who has won praise for her starring role in The Help, was attempting to explain the difficult plight of being black and female in the movie industry. “I’m a 46-year-old black woman who really doesn’t look like Halle Berry, and Halle Berry is having a hard time,” said Davis.

No doubt hoping to forge a sisterly bond, Theron rushed in to reassure Davis that she was indeed “hot’’ and naively implied that a simple change of attitude would make a world of difference. Her exact words—“You have to stop saying that, because you’re hot as ****.’’

How sweet of Theron to say, and how thoroughly misguided and offensive as well. Davis was honestly confronting a number of painful and complicated issues faced by many women of color in Hollywood today—issues Theron (who was born in South Africa to parents of European descent) more than likely has never encountered and would have done well to listen to. The Oscar roundtable was the perfect forum for such a discussion, and yet Theron’s verbal charity managed to downplay the importance of Davis’s point. What difference does it make if Davis stops speaking a truth if the reality remains?

In Hollywood, where even legendary filmmaker George Lucas had to fight and ultimately use his own money to get an all-black film (Red Tails) made, black actresses still struggle to find quality work. When they do, they are rarely cast as ideals of beauty or objects of desire. On the odd occasion that they are, only a certain look will do. Berry, who is biracial, has long been viewed as Hollywood’s most beautiful black actress, and some would argue that much of her success is based on that belief. Apparently Theron didn’t get the memo that mainstream culture strictly dictates what beauty is—and by those narrow standards, Viola Davis doesn’t fit the bill. Has Davis graced the covers of any of the beauty and fashion magazines that Theron lands with ease, whether she has a project or not? She hasn’t. Davis’s only covers on major publications such as Entertainment Weekly and The Hollywood Reporter also featured her costars from the film or George Clooney. Her “hotness” was apparently not enough to warrant a solo appearance despite the fact that she may soon snag her second Oscar nomination for The Help. The reasons for this are as varied as they are disturbing, and Theron’s overly simplistic advice only underscores the lack of understanding many have around a reality they either don’t comprehend or don’t fully appreciate.

Apparently Theron didn’t get the memo that mainstream culture strictly dictates what beauty is.

Whycantipost @ 05/08/2012 at 7:21 pm

74&75; obvious much you are both Denise? No one here to support her and then 2 people 3 minutes after eachother? hahaha

So nice to see u out with your new little…can’t wait to see his adorable face..

Awe Jackson is so cute….just seen his face ..too cute!!!

@Guest:

S Bulock aka the fame wh*re who sold her kid to the people magazines better mom than??? who the hell you think you are you don’t even know this actress, yet you open your big hateful racist mouth, if there is and will be one good mom it’s will be certainly this class act actress, private wonderful humanitarian and UN Messenger of Peace, what she has done in Africa and for the native african in SA, Congo…in health, education, entertaiment, nothing you so called black american has probably ever done there, probably not even put your foot there, no wonder why she’s been honored personally by Nelson Mandela for her wonderful work, she is real generous and one brave woman who know the real value of the life, i have no doubt that this kid will receive an amazing lessons about life. He is so lucky to have a mother like Charlize Theron.

@Jennifer Redgrave: You thought “IT” was a toy? That is terrible thing to say about a baby, and yes the baby is African, Charlize is African American she is from South Africia. I’m not sure if the baby is for the same area but she said earlier on that she adopted a baby boy from Africia.

@Tom: Tom what is wrong? Are you a big fat stupid white boy that no one will date? Do you resemble a white monkey or troll with warts.? Well don’t worry GOD still loves evil people like you and he won’t give up on you and all your hate.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/08/2012 at 11:22 pm

@guest

why are you on this mission to revitalize this old controversy? I couldn’t care less how you and others chose to misinterpret Char’s words months ago. It is ancient history and has NOTHING to do with adopting Jackson. Get a life, instead of being bitter, unfulfilled and jealous. You made your point over and over and over over these last several pages, and still aren’t satisfied. Why don’t YOU go out there, and adopt your OWN black baby, since you “get black people” so much better than Charlize does? No one’s stopping you. If she doesn’t get it, let her learn. Either way, you cannot change this adoption, and all the controversy you are TRYING to stir will hurt Jackson more than the so-called lack of empathy you insist on complaining Char has. Thank you.

@ladybug:

You may be right on that one – we were told on local radio the baby came from SA, but facts are often misquoted and just plain wrong. Sorry if I got that part wrong.

Sorry but Charlie has no business adopting a black child, having seen some of her previous interviews it is clear she has issues with race that need to be looked into.

I will not say poor kid, and he is better having a carer than being in a home but…damn these starlets need to check the damage they are doing to society by doing this.

The black race is not up for sale.

@@Chanel: #77

There are many many many many of beautiful Black women, for lack of time, I just named a few.

Good on Charlize @ 05/09/2012 at 1:54 pm

It doesn’t matter If the child is black White pink, blue yellow etc, Charlize is giving Jackson a stable loving home , and when jackson grows up He will be surrounded by people that love him and care for him and want the best for him and his career
and Jackson will always know that his mom Charlize Always loves him regardless of his colour

It is cruel when people say Charlize is in the wronge for adopting a black child. It is better for Jackson to be in the arms of Charlize then Jackson growing up on streets
Jackson already had a good start in life he will be very well travelled, and some of us have never had that chance or never will.

Just saying :)

topic of discussion @ 05/10/2012 at 11:02 am

Level 2 of T.O.P Look people, look see I do spend time with me baby all by myself look I am a good mother. Don’t believe the hype, it’s all hype. All these actress uses babies has a selling point to get sympathy from the audience to buy their perfume, to go to their movies, talk about them. (Take your money and your time) Don’t be blind just because she is hot, she doesn’t have a choice, she has to be to sell you the BS that she is better than you and you want to be her. She is an actress her job is to deceive you. Yes she is pretty and talent but it all in the name of FAME and staying the Topic of discussion. I hate blind worship she is not a goddess and this is not envy but she’s selling BS that I am not buying this baby is way too time convenient. but thumb me down because truth is lost to most of you.
I especially love that LIE that she wrote a letter that she wanted to adoption when she was small. Really! Give her an Oscar again for level 2 lying.