Gerard Butler - Met Ball 2012

Gerard Butler - Met Ball 2012

Gerard Butler walks the red carpet at the 2012 Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud suited up in Alexander McQueen.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard is in the Big Apple after spending time in Los Angeles, where he recently attended a birthday bash for hotelier Jason Pomeranc. Other celebs, including Tom Welling, Michelle Trachtenberg, and Gabriel Aubry, came out for the party held at Caulfield’s inside the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills.

gerard butler met ball 2012 01
gerard butler met ball 2012 02
gerard butler met ball 2012 03
gerard butler met ball 2012 04

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 737 » Show All

he looks nice. he wen’t on a date with my cousin’s friend like 5 years ago. lol

the tie is too small..

I love to see gerry all cleaned up and looking charming he sure cleans up well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking good gerry

Didnt even notice tie was too small and your cousins friend was lucky kiki

curious cat @ 05/07/2012 at 10:15 pm

Something told me today as I posted on the last that there would be a new thread in hours if not minutes. Attila-Leo still wears a tux well, no matter how many fans criticize his usual schlepping around on the streets garb.

I have an idea I got an invitation to this ball—I am not joking!–but it may have been Metropolitan some other ball in New York. It’s a very metropolitan place, New York! I will be in nearby cities and may well end up in NYC on my forthcoming trip this week but it’s too late to make that ball even if it was the right invitation. Drat it.

Honestly, if you are 1) a journalist, however obscure and 2) make an effort to support the arts, however small, and if it’s a fundraiser they will scratch the woodwork and even the humblest of us can get invited to these things if we fork over some moolah. Where I live, I am actually listed as a supporter of a certain classical music organization along with a European Prince and Princess. I often wonder how much P & P donate compared to my neglible contributions. But we get equal status on their list of donors. LOL. Maybe it includes anyone who gives more than $1 a year. I don’t know.

It would be strange to end up at an event like that and find GB there. If I’d known and it was the right ball I would have tried to make it if the cost wasn’t prohibitive just so I could ask him some questions and give a full report here, peeps. : ) Have a great week.

curious cat @ 05/07/2012 at 10:18 pm

Kiki, tell us a bit more without revealing confidences.Your cousin’s friend lives where? NYC? LA? Scotland? This board likes details, Kiki.

Looking good gerry.

I had gut feeling he would be there.

He cleans up well, but he looks sad in those pics, imo.

@kiki:
yeah tell us some details. what happened between them? did they go out only once?

The Noise In The Walls @ 05/07/2012 at 10:57 pm

No one rocks a tux like Gerry!! Lookin GOOD..:)..Hope he has a good time in the Big Apple..

curious cat @ 05/07/2012 at 11:05 pm

@The Noise In The Walls: ‘

HEY, you;ve been around awhile. We were talking about oldtimers on this board and your name has been here awhile even if you haven’t. Greetings.

He does anything he can for charity. But he given us great eye candy. He is rocking that suit. British designer too.

someone had to say it @ 05/08/2012 at 12:14 am

Yet another vapid shallow event for shallow vapid people to attend

Flaunting their meaningless lives in their fancy clothes, puffed up like peacocks on display for insecure people to admire,

Can’t stand these events where celebrities fawn all over each other, as if they are above all us commoners

Gerard no doubt chasing tail, spinning his near death experience for the hundredth time, trying to avoid all the starlets he bedded and didn’t call back.

age showing @ 05/08/2012 at 12:37 am

His face is weird here, pudgy and puffy back to the 2008 TUT time.

Flavofthemin @ 05/08/2012 at 12:38 am

@Cara: Sure. Anything. Going to lavish parties to get some more candy in the name of charity. Do not put him in any legit sphere of giving. Mgp was to push his boundaries as an actor only. He spends way too much in nightclubs to really understand selfless sacrifice..

@someone had to say it: I agree completely. These people have nothing better to do than get dressed up, pose for pics, and promote themselves over and over again. What is the point, except self-promotion?

Flavofthemin @ 05/08/2012 at 12:48 am

Honestly, does anyone truly believe this type of celeb would pay 25k for this event. Maybe when he was climbing to get into the in crowd. Wintours probably wanted him there.

Discount charity

Especially in these times when millions of U.S. citizens are out of work. So I wish GB the best. Time to mix with the elite.

@1007 give us some details.

Very handsome! :-)

Ciao, lovelies!

Emma

GerrysDaisyDuck @ 05/08/2012 at 7:35 am

Kind of feel anytime celebrities lends their names, and hard earned cash, to charity events, whichever they are, it’s a good thing. But that’s just me.
Gerry looks proud and glad to be there, not to mention very handsome as if he smells really good. Hope he enjoyed himself!
~K