Adam Brody: 'I'm Obsessed with No Socks!'

Adam Brody: 'I'm Obsessed with No Socks!'

Adam Brody suits up in H&M in this photo shoot from GQ‘s May issue.

“I am obsessed with no socks!” the 32-year-old actor told the mag about his foot fashion.

Adam has a handful of upcoming projects, including the dramedy Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, which co-stars Steve Carell as he confronts the Apocalypse.

As for what Adam would do if the world was ending, “Heroin? It appeals to me more than, like, skydiving. Maybe doing heroin while skydiving?” he told the mag.

FYI: Adam is also wearing a Gap shirt, Banana Republic sweater, Uniqlo pants, and Creative Recreation sneakers.

adam brody gq 01
adam brody gq 02

Credit: Peggy Sirota; Photos: GQ
Posted to: Adam Brody, Magazine

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Handsome! (i’m kind of obsessed with HIM actually)

Love him and his work! Would love to see him go sockless now that spring and summer’s coming up, yum :)

nepenthes @ 05/08/2012 at 5:25 pm

What an absolutely RIDICULOUS comment he made about heroin. Drugs are no joke you foolish boy.

I love Adam! Amazing!

SETH COHAN!!!

@nepenthes: Chill out. It was just a joke. He wasn’t make fun or putting anybody down. He was just making a stupid, silly joke. Again, chill out.

Gay Vaginahaal @ 05/08/2012 at 6:08 pm

This guy takes it up the ass.

what a jackass he should of stayed MIA. I’ll make sure NOT to see anything he’s in.

@nepenthes: If the world was ending then why not? May as well try all the bad stuff if you’re going to die anyways.

He really is very good looking. Soulful eyes. But haven’t seen him in any interesting films lately.

Porky Pigs @ 05/08/2012 at 7:41 pm

he talks about herion like it is sold at a candy store, what a narcissistic jack a s s !

over him leave plz

adambrodyrocks @ 05/08/2012 at 8:49 pm

love adam brody and all the pics are great, this is one my fav adam photoshoot ever.he was talking about end of the world and just joking, get a senseof humor people.fyi, if u dont like the post u go away, this is for us adam fans

“Maybe doing heroin while skydiving?” — hilarious. Love him lol.

why no socks Adam,,,whyyyyyyyyy???

adambrodyrocks @ 05/09/2012 at 1:12 am

@bochakuw:
lol, i love his no socks style

@Janey: I’m sure he’ll be crushed!

seriously omg so hot

he was just joking chill

Omg, I must be the most blind person in the entire universe. I TOTALLY missed the part about Apocalypse. Jeez. Of course he was joking and it makes much more sense now. Sorry guys!
But @adambrodyrocks no honey, this post is not “just for you adam fans”. It’s for everyone.

adambrodyrocks @ 05/11/2012 at 2:48 am

@nepenthes:
i know this post is for everybody, but the person was saying he/she is over adam and wants him to leave, so i said if you dont like him u can leave, fans like us love him and posts about him makes us happy

He is so hot, omg. Please keep making more movies/tv shows/whatever I just need to see more of you.

he is a cul dude i lyke him

He is obsessed with no socks, but I can barely find any pics of him sockless.
I think he’d mega-hot wearing sockless Converse. After all, that is the hottest skater look