Vanessa Hudgens 'Came Prepared With Bubbles'

Vanessa Hudgens 'Came Prepared With Bubbles'

Vanessa Hudgens looks terrific in turquoise as she meets up with a friend on Wednesday (May 9) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress smiled and laughed with her friend, who came out to meet her as she arrived.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa posted a new picture of herself to her blog earlier in the day, saying, “I came prepared with bubbles.”

Earlier in the day, Vanessa was also spotted leaving a doctor’s appointment.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens meeting up with a friend…

vanessa hudgens visiting a friend 01

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

It;s her publicist she was going to a photo shoot.

Are you JJ staffers just dumb on JJjr you say it’s her publicist then later you come on JJ and say friend.

Get your stories straight please

Why are there so many articles about Vanessa? She doesnt even have a movie coming out, Spring Breakers doesnt come out for a while?!?

Her PR people must be paying JJ to get her on this site everyday.

I understand the articles when Journey 3 was in theaters but now its just ridiculous.

i don’t like vanessa but i’ll admit i love the way she dresses!

The only place I ever hear about Vanessa Hudgens is on JUST JARED!! I never even hear her mentioned on t.v!! -.-

@Sam
You must have not been watching E News at the right time then; she was featured on there when she attended the Teen Wish a couple of weeks ago.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/09/2012 at 8:39 pm

Such a pretty girl. She has such a glow and confidence about her when she walks. She has such a positive attitude and is always smiling. Good for her that shes found her way. God bless.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!

I hope her boyfriend saw her that day because she looked great dressed like this !

JUST JARED, PLEASE STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT VANESSA HUDGENS. THEY ARE BORING AND SHE IS A D LIST ACTRESS. IT’S GETTING ANNOYING HOW YOU STALK HER NOTHINGNESS.

Haters Suck! @ 05/09/2012 at 9:04 pm

She is so damn HOT it’s ridiculous. WOW!!!
@Julie
no one gives a $hit what you think.

that is brit her pr person with her.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/09/2012 at 9:13 pm

@haters suck
do not bite the hand of those of choose to be hateful. Simply offer them a prayer. It will be better for them and for you.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!

@peggy I’m curious to know how you know she’s going to a photoshoot. A lot of the time I read comments on here and people seem to know exactly what she’s doing but when I try to look it up I don’t see any info on it. Not referencing you specifically, just interested to know :)

Haters Suck! @ 05/09/2012 at 9:25 pm

@RAH
I just ain’t made that way. People bite I just have to bite back. It may not be the best way but it’s my way.

Trinity J @ 05/09/2012 at 9:26 pm

Wow, Just Jared really loves this chick!

sole reason i’m here on this site because i love Vanessa

Rise Above Hate @ 05/09/2012 at 9:53 pm

@haters Suck
understood forgivness comes easier for some people than to others. But just know forgiveness is within you and is a choice you just have to make it. It may be difficult sometimes but try it. Im sure vanessa would fogive those who are cruel to her.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!

Vanessa reminds me of the new Rachel Bilson constantly photographed doing nothing often with her boyfriend that does nothing.
Vanessa is way over exposed lately ever since she got with Austin or whatever her bfs name is.
Sad to see. She could have been so much better than that and instead is turning into one of those lame actresses that their entire career is based on how much they can get their picture taken everyday and get talked about on gossip blogs.
Vanessa should check out Rachel Bilson’s current career and see how well thats worked out for her….stuck on the CW with a show thats about to be canceled.

Come on Vanessa get your act together.

@Rise Above Hate: Okay………… LMFAO

@Hmmmm: Sorry to burst your hateful bubble, but Vanessa is nothing like Rachel Bilson. Vanessa has 3 movies in post production, just had a movie out that has made over $312 million, had two movies out last year, had a lead role in a live presentation of RENT at the Hollywood Bowl the year before, was a spokeswoman for Candies and Neutrogena, and I could go on. Vanessa actually does work, so please do your homework. Makes you look foolish.

If you don’t like her, just skip the posts about her. If you don’t want to see her on a daily basis, stop looking at her. You are not forced to make comments about her. Just leave her alone.

Haters Suck! @ 05/09/2012 at 11:15 pm

@RAH
forgiveness is between them and God. I’ll let them handle that aspect of their lives.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/09/2012 at 11:35 pm

@haters Suck
but it is also between us as we are all the children of God. Hatred only begets more hatred which sovles nothing. And i remind you and ill say it again Vanessa stands in the light and as such will always outshine the darkness that is thrown at her.
@lmfao
ok then
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!

Who Cares @ 05/10/2012 at 1:04 am

She belongs on JJJ.

I love her outfit! It’s very sunny and summery :)

She is a Z-lister, she’s average-looking and her calves are hypertrophied.
Stop it with her.

i love you Vanessa Hudgens..

MoreThanWords @ 05/10/2012 at 6:42 am

@kim: Seriously?!

MoreThanWords @ 05/10/2012 at 6:42 am

@Sam: You don’t have a tv. Admit it.

MoreThanWords @ 05/10/2012 at 6:43 am

@Hmmmm: Dribble.

MoreThanWords @ 05/10/2012 at 6:46 am

@anon: Your post is average, but deep down inside, your just a huge fan of Vanessa. ANON.

Thank you all for you stupid mindless hating comments, you keep her in the top ten on JJ. She looks great and she looked even better after the photo shoot.

MoreThanWords @ 05/10/2012 at 9:15 pm

@ics: It completely astounds me that you can even read at all.

well JJ thanks for this im only viisit your site because of Her…so why the haters are here anyway?

@MoreThanWords:
WTF is wrong with you?

MoreThanWords @ 05/11/2012 at 7:41 am

@ics: Nothing really, you?

MoreThanWords @ 05/11/2012 at 7:45 am

@ics: I truly don’t understand how people can write such stupid crap about a person they don’t know. And yet, when they are confronted with a little criticism (generally of the same type dished about Vanessa), all of a sudden it’s wrong and hurtful? Go figure. Deal with it.

MoreThanWords @ 05/11/2012 at 7:52 am

@ics: DEEPEST, SINCEREST apologies ics. I was blinded by the masses of haterade on here and I completely miscontrued your post as being negative, however, it’s no excuse to what was said in reponse to your post. As for the other posts to by the haters, I stand firmly by what I have posted. If your not a fan, don’t click. Simple rules for simple people.

What “stupid crap” did I write? Are you nuts?

Oh, lol… ok then…

MoreThanWords @ 05/11/2012 at 9:35 am

@ics: lol uumm I think I WAS nuts at the time. It’s so hard to read the crap, and you just wanna reach into the screen and wrangle some scrawny necks. Impossible I know, so I do it with words. Unfortunately, I was on a roll and I apologise a thousand times over. And to the haterade posters; well….I still hate you and I will continue to post and defend Vanessa because guess what…I can.