Vanessa Hudgens Can't Stop Using Acrylic Nails!

Vanessa Hudgens Can't Stop Using Acrylic Nails!

Vanessa Hudgens is happy as can be as she leaves a doctors appointment on Tuesday afternoon (May 8) in Studio City, Calif.

After her appointment, the 23-year-old actress and boyfriend Austin Butler headed out to Ludigo restaurant for a bite to eat.

Earlier this week, Vanessa posted a picture of her nails on her official blog with the caption “I just couldn’t stay away from the acrylics lol.”

She also raved about the Coldplay concert that she attended over the weekend saying, “Thank you Coldplay for the most amazing show I have EVER seen.”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing KORS Michael Kors marigold leather “Rosemary” sandals.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler out and about…

vanessa hudgens cant stop using acrylic nails 01
vanessa hudgens cant stop using acrylic nails 12
vanessa hudgens cant stop using acrylic nails 13
vanessa hudgens cant stop using acrylic nails 14
vanessa hudgens cant stop using acrylic nails 15
vanessa hudgens cant stop using acrylic nails 16

Ethan Miller/Getty

i just love love love her clothes omg i want it

FashionGal @ 05/09/2012 at 2:45 am

I think JJ just set a record for the number of posts about Vanessa he did in one day. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER, let it go she’s not relevant!!!!

too many posts about them. its getting annoying.

@FashionGal
I care!

Clark Griswold @ 05/09/2012 at 2:57 am

Lol why is HE hiding his face? No-one knows or cares who he is

REALLY Jared, REALLY? Get over your fascination with her. Its old and she’s old news.

with legs like hers, how can you wear short shorts???

Lmao why all the “hate” coments are from the same ip adress? Lmao efron fans and zanessa fan are crazy… I mean the only zac/zanessa fan posting and using dif names hahahaha

**rolls eyes**…..**kills self** UGH

BTW best legs ever! She is really gorgeous… Stunning! Austin is the lucky one here! Hahaha

The fact that they have smiles on their faces whenever they are together and look at each other says a lot. A lovely couple and Jared knows it. I can tell you he’s not getting paid by her PR, he’s posting pics of her cos’ his administrators or he himself genuinely likes Vanessa. Way to go, Jared.

@FashionGal:

Right… “no one cares” yet she gets lots of comments and lots of views, far more than most other actresses… she appears on that vertical banner on the first page, as a “top celebrity”, for a reason…

oh JJ not again,, please

In the beginning nobody minded the occasional post of them here and there, but now that it’s everyday it’s making me hate seeing them!

Love those thick calves and thighs. Lick every inch of them…

mykamicks @ 05/09/2012 at 4:22 am

From that cute flower, her shorts and the legs makes her so Sexy.

Logic:

Dont get your time wasted, full of hates and annoyances. Best thing is SPARE your sights and make it productive than maligning a WOMAN who never hurts & hated you once. If you dont care, WE care about her. Beacuse she never been harsh to anyone of you not even once. So why bother coming over her thread?. Simple answer, you CARED about her beings.

Oh so now he’s hiding how laughable !!!

I personally think that some of the paps are nice and pleasant to them, others annoying and extremely intrusive and rude, hence the face covering to not give the satisfaction of good pics for these particular paps. I have seen many videos where the papz are extremely rude and provoking and if I were Vanessa or Austin would very much like to sock them in the face or shove their cameras up their youknowwhere.

florence2 @ 05/09/2012 at 5:25 am

Wonder if she’s pregnant as you don’t come out of a doctor’s appointment looking that happy unless it’s great news and Austin went with her with her as well. I hope for one she is it would be great news and she has madeno secret of the fact she wants kids so it’s all looking good.

Just wish Austin would stop hiding his face don’t get why he’s tarted doing that.

It’s great seeing him attend appointments with her and she knows that he is always going to be there they are such soul mates and they will be together forever you can just tell.

She is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!GoD!why is she so beautiful,!!!!
Love her!!!haters!!back off!,

acrylic nails… ew

Why did you come here when you don’t like them?
If you don’t like them, just don’t come here.

I love her outfit

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 6:35 am

@FashionGal: *sigh( boring IRELEVANT post. NEXT.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 6:36 am

@ssssh: Much like your post. Annoying.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 6:36 am

@A: Really, my IQ just dropped reading your post. Really.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 6:37 am

@vi_1004: Well with matchsticks like yours we’re lucky.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 6:38 am

@taritth: hahaha idiots.

Now she has fans because they like her outfit. This is getting so superficial and ridiculous.
Also her fans think her no fans are the same person. Really girls, are you lesbian and blinded by Vanessa? I don’t hate Vanessa but it’s getting annoying the popularity she gets from some sites or magazines for doing nothing that can really worth it.

News for idiots

if i dont like the celeb here in JJ i dont post or i never commentted on their thread.. i love Vanessa thats why im here always…so why the haters are here again?

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 9:03 am

@Bliss: Simple to follow instructions. Don’t like it, don’t click it. See, really simple.

Looking so good V.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 9:04 am

@XYZ: Enjoy your hateraid.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 9:05 am

@yets: Because they have nothing better to do other than post some menial hateful words about someone they hardly know.

Black-Dahlia @ 05/09/2012 at 9:20 am

She doesn’t have proper legs to wear that kind of an outfit.

I love her style, not her so much – she seems like a sweet enough girl but just something about her I can’t place my finger on it.

Haters Suck! @ 05/09/2012 at 10:29 am

Doctors appointment? Hope everythings cool. And I hope it’s not what an earlier post mentioned. I’d love to see mommy Vanessa one day and her and Austin do care a lot for each other but not for another few years please. But she looks great and y’all are crazy her legs are awsome.

They are clearly very much in love and I think some ppl here are jealous of that! Vanessa seems like a girl that wants to be with her man 24/7 when she’s in love and there is nothing wrong with that if her man doesn’t mind. That’s probably why Zac broke up with her because he wanted to do something else than just hang out and it was a good move for him since Vanessa probably doesn’t share his ambitions. I wish this cute couple the best!!!

Or maybe she broke up with him because she doesn’t enjoy sitting around drinking in darken club and parties. NO ONE KNOWS stop speculating. She looks great.

Love Vanessa’s news
I’m here because of her

@FashionGal If YOU don’t care about her, why are you on her posts? god, get a life and go do something better with your time. NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Of course people care about you. So, her fans don’t count? shut up and go away, k.

Just because you’re not a fan doesn’t mean she isn’t relevant. I’m a big fan and always will be.

@nika:
i think she was the one that ended that relationship.. i mean, first Zac cheated on her, they broke up in december, but then Zac was with her when she was filming Journey 2 in North Carolina, and according to some people crew he was always behind her and Vanessa found out that she was more happy without him

i would love to see Vanessa pregnant, i know she said in an interview last year during Beastly or Sucker Punch promo time that she wanted to be a young mom, she said she want to have a child before 25.. it would be really cute!

But then again, i dont think this is the case… she is probably getting ready to some bussines trip or something like that.

@FashionGal:
everyone cares about her!

florence2 @ 05/09/2012 at 2:09 pm

If she wants a child before she is 25 then she is obviously getting her bodyready as she is 24 this year so it looks like Austin is going to be the daddy and that’s great they make a lovely couple and I have no doubt will be together forever she has found her soul mate for life. I reckon a engagement will be announced before the year is out.

“yaaay, not pregnant!!!”
Just kidding, just kinda looks like it ;) love her though!

@florence2:
Nope, she doesn’t want a child before 25… not even before 30 (if at all) I could bet….

Haters Suck! @ 05/09/2012 at 3:39 pm

“I hope by the time I’m 30 to have a husband and maybe a baby. I love children. They’re so much fun, and I would have a blast spoiling them!” said hudgens.
So by the times she’s 30 meaning before is when she wants that stuff. I’m thinking between 25-30 is when she would be looking at that stuff. Just a a guess

Is it just me or is JJ the ONLY WEBSITE that have stuff about Vanessa all the time? Y must he have a post about vanessa everyday? Does he have a crush on her or do they have a deal? Vanessa ALL THE TIME

kelly martineau @ 05/09/2012 at 5:10 pm

Bady is pregant with austin’s bady. because they can’t keep there hands of each other. wonder what the psytic said to her last week.

kelly martineau @ 05/09/2012 at 5:11 pm

How far along is she. save those boobies for the bady to stick on.

kelly martineau @ 05/09/2012 at 5:16 pm

any videos around that anyone has of these two. like hollywood.tv or x17vidoes

I adore Vanessa, but even I’m getting annoyed of these daily posts. Can’t we just do a weekly one?

I really think I need to change my name because the other tina and I hardly ever agree on anything. Sort of make me seem bipolar. I think there is no rush for her to get pregnant at this point they are young and are having fun. They haven’t even been together for a year .

Doctor’s appointment? How did you know she had an appointment.. These post are so specific that it makes a person wonder if she’s tipping off sources…

@Maggie: That the point they don’t know anything they’re just assuming and you know what that does it makes an a ss of u amd me.

World record @ 05/09/2012 at 7:28 pm

This F*in unemployed chick is beating out unemployed Kate bosworth to the number of JJ Posts posted in a day, Vanessa is setting a world record

Well done (rolls eyes)

Haters Suck! @ 05/09/2012 at 7:57 pm

@Maggie
they take an educated guess. You walk into a doctors office odds are you aren’t there to see a movie.

Those new pics, looks like it is something official. I like her blue dress, Evan is with her. Looking forward to her next movie project.
I know some of you are wishing for her to have babies already. Not any time soon I hope, she has plenty of time for that. Let’s just let her enjoy herself first. Motherhood is a big responsibility even though it seems to be easy for celebrities. They have nannies and Baby sitters. I think Vanessa would be a great Hands On mom.
For now I’m just happy with her living her life with zest and watching her career grow.

Vanessa is happy as she leaves a doctors appointment cos the pregnancy test results came negative and she doesn’t have to have a baby who may look like the dude who is covering his face like he was famous or something, when we all know that he’s just her ASSISTANT.

florence2 @ 05/09/2012 at 9:40 pm

OMG her legs are disgusting :S

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 9:53 pm

@Black-Dahlia: You don’t have proper grammar structure.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 9:55 pm

@Nat: She’s a celeb, and your just you. Rather unfortunate for you.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 10:00 pm

@wots up?: Don’t come back…ALL THE TIME.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 10:02 pm

@kelly martineau: Psychic advised her that you are nuts, and far beyond any help the medical field can offer.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 10:03 pm

@Maggie: It’s a CLINIC, what’s there to tip off.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 10:04 pm

@World record: Bitter much. Roll your eyes to the nearest hot pokers.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 10:06 pm

@Samantha: Almost not worth responding to. Like I said, almost.

MoreThanWords @ 05/09/2012 at 10:08 pm

Hahaha such negativity toward my posts. Hey you nut jobs can post nasty stuff about Vanessa, but you tend to zip up when it’s dished back? Makes it even more fun I suppose.

@florence2: You are out of control. Step away and get a grip. You’re losin’ it. Hoping a young woman, not married, with so much ahead of her, is pregnant. That’s beyond ridiculous. She will have that, when she is ready. Not now.

She looks great, BTW. She’s really making the most of her time off. But I do wish the paps would leave her alone. For those wondering how the paps know where they are, well, I’m sure if she’s going into a medical office building, you can assume she has an appt. Those paps are extremely invasive, going as far as taking pics of her in her garage pulling her trash cans. They are beyond creepy.

florence22 @ 05/10/2012 at 1:43 am

Does’nt matter if your married or not a baby is from a relactionship that has love and she and austin love each other very much that is plain to see, and nobody comes out of a doctor’s appointment virtually skipping out and looking as happy as she does unless it’s very good news.

I never posted the commen t about her legs that the other florence who for some reason likes using my name.

And there’s no reason a baby would stop her from having a career Angie and Brad have 6 kids and they still make movies so it’s not impossible to have a careeer and kids many women do.

Sh has found the one with Austin and he is so support of her and loves her and I’m sure he’d be great as a dad always there and relaible.

you guys are so mean, she has an amazing body! So what that she’s not anorexic!!! she can still wear shorts because she looks hot and her bf obviously doesn’t mind…

@florence22: Oh shut up. First off, an unmarried young woman of 23, with a career just getting off the ground, would not be overjoyed about getting pregnant. Maybe if she was 33, and had been trying, she might be. But for crissakes, she may be happy about something totally unrelated to the doctor’s office….like career news. Vanessa is just a happy person by nature. Stop with the ridiculous insinuations.

@FashionGal: that’s because her reps pay him (and celebuzz) to post them. some are even backdated to spread them out a bit… pathetic. nobody wants to see her face anymore!

UGH again!!??! Get over it JJ! We don’t like her

MoreThanWords @ 05/10/2012 at 9:12 pm

@jessie: Well aren’t you a rather reliable source of information. NOT. Nobody wants to read your trash.
@kyle: UM build a bridge and get over it. HIS site, not yours. Don’t like it, why post? What a toe bag sucking bunch of whiny little people.