Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the premiere of his film Battleship held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor wore a Tom Ford suit, white shirt, grey knit tie and brown leather lace up shoes.

Alex was joined at the premiere by his co-star Liam Neeson.

Battleship, about a fleet of ships forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals, hits theaters on May 18.

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Liam Neeson at the Battleship premiere…

alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 01
alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 17
alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 18
alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 19
alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 20

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 715 » Show All

@ladybug: Alex looks quite a bit taller there and that would have been a flat, level surface on stage.

battlesheep @ 05/11/2012 at 2:12 pm

Love Liam, Riri and Alex. They all look mighty fine, thoug Alex always looks bit tired and greyish. Maybe it’s his filming schedule and he’s done quite travelling lately. I’d hope he was more tanned. He looks gorgeous with a tan in Sraw Dogs and Battleship.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:14 pm

@ladybug: Photos from which other site are gone? And also can you direct me to the forums that you are referring to? Thanks! <3

@battlesheep: Alex isn’t able to tan while he films True Blood. He wears sunblock daily to avoid it because it makes his makeup look bad. He only tans during the off season.

@LaLaHollywood: Her Lockerz site, she’s removed them. I think she’s removed most of the tweets as well, though there are probably cut and paste copies of the posts floating around.
TPF has been on this as well, as well as some of the tumblr sites-skarsgard news.

You’ve been mentioned!

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:41 pm

@ladybug: Yeah, I saw that. Like how she tried to take credit for it. She said she had it handled before, but obviously not, since nothing happened until I went in there. I am sure it was a combination of all of the complaints, but you know what I mean…

Yes, she has removed the tweets, but I took screen shots yesterday before I complained and showed them to the GM on my ipad. Technology is a catch 22, huh?

Twitter Stalker has made not mention of any of this on her tweets, except she isn’t going to respond to snarky comments by people she doesnt know. I wonder if she is getting a lot of twitter hate.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 2:42 pm

@LaLaHollywood:
She deleted them all. I did send the names she used for the guys sending the texts to her. I have the shots but don’t want to put them somewhere they would have a link. But I sent some to Equinox. And to others who are working on it. If they are using the names on twitter and following Equinox then the gym should be able to find them on the followers list.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 2:45 pm

@ladybug: You are right. Maybe it was just angles or Riri was standing forward in the other shot.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 2:49 pm

@Texas Swede: Good work! Then between what I gave them yesterday and what you gave them last time, it should get handled!

I have to get back to work. :) Talk to you all later.

@LaLaHollywood: She and the other Alex site sent the info on the first incident to his management, so obviously that didn’t work for whatever reason.

Apparently she’s blocking the Twitter hate, I really don’t think she quite grasps the boundaries she’s crossed. Though I think she likes the attention.
He doesn’t need another stalker.

Newsflash ……….. Alex fans check out this twitter @nodatelive8 on it has pictures of Charlize Theron & Stuart Townsend in Paris together on May 9th 2012 . very interesting photos all coupled up .this is since she been in Paris I don’t have thelink but i seen them .

Whycantipost @ 05/11/2012 at 4:03 pm

@LaLaHollywood:

I have screenshots of two photos (most recent one: 9th may + one from 2 weeks ago (lockerz-screenshot doesn’t give me a date, just ’2 weeks ago’) and screens of tweets she has done about him on 7th and 8th of May (what machines he is using, his outifts, and the fact that she has a picture of him doing a workout, but ‘she can’t post it, really’).

I also have a copy-paste of the whole lockerroom-story, with the lotioning and stuff, will have to dig that up if necessary (no actual screenshot unfortunately). Not sure if she also posted a photo back then, but if she did I am sure I saved it, so I’ll have that too in case it exists.

For those who don’t know this yet; She is the one who first tweeted about a CT/Alex sighting. I have a copypaste of that too. It was the gaybar-stuff, she started that (I know, creepy, but I am not kidding). She claimed back then that a source of hers spotted CT/AS at the gaybar; the source told her and she tweeted about it. Later all the ‘they look in love at a gaybar’ rumors started; not sure if that also came from her. But she was actually the one that started the whole CT/AS sighting stuff. No wonder she has so many followers, people think she sits front row at every special/gossipy occasion -.-

If you need any of the stuff I mentioned above (screens/copypaste etc) let me know, I will find a way to send it to you (not gonna post it here, doesn’t seem like a good idea).

The link is http:// t.co/zdlyT12x { tumblr.com} Charlize Theron leaving the Ritz Hotel with her boyfriend Stuart Townsend on May 9, 2012

@LaLaHollywood: Work!? Where are your priorities? :)

@Texas Swede: I probably shouldn’t pay that much attention to his height, but I suspect he’s taller than his listed height, even taking into account Liam’s not being as tall as he one once.
Watching AS in crowds is funny sometimes, it’s like he’s landed in Munchkinland or something.

Whycantipost @ 05/11/2012 at 4:25 pm

@ladybug:

I think he is closer to 6 feet 7 than 6 feet 4. He really appears taller, even when he tries to look shorter.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 4:27 pm

@Whycantipost: Do you follow Kristen VBS?

Might be old pics @ 05/11/2012 at 4:34 pm

@April:

I am thinking that those pics might be old just re tweeted, unless reliable reports can confirm there recent may 9th 2012 France so far no reports have picked it up.

We shell see if they are back together.

Whycantipost @ 05/11/2012 at 4:43 pm

@Texas Swede:

I do:) Why?

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 5:11 pm

@Whycantipost: I do to. And I am very happy.

Whycantipost @ 05/11/2012 at 5:31 pm

@Texas Swede:

She seems like a supersweet person. Everytime I see a picture of her I want to hug her (I know, I know, crazy, but don’t have that with a lot of people in Hollywood). I imagine her having conversations in her trailer on the TB-set with her dogs and cuddling with them haha, I just love that woman. *ok back to normal now*

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 5:46 pm

@Whycantipost: Find me girl.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 6:00 pm

@Whycantipost: Thank you! I have all of the stuff you mentioned, I just don’t have screen shots of the older stuff. I was told she has posted numerous pictures, but was only able to provide the one with him in the blue shirt doing push ups and the one with the white shirt, super blurry where he is resting while doing bi-cep curls.

She did have a conversation with her locker room source on twitter months ago, where he was giving her information, a literal play by play of what was going on. I did not screen capture that, although now I wish I would have. If we had that then I could provide it to the GM to show the originating source.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 6:01 pm

@ladybug: Gotta keep the bosses happy or no more perks for me! :)

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 6:04 pm

@Whycantipost: She is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. She is so itty bitty in person, friendly and warm to everyone. She obviously has a very strong affection for Alex.

I love that the thumbs down police are out. They must be part of the stalking brigade.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 715 » Show All