Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the premiere of his film Battleship held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor wore a Tom Ford suit, white shirt, grey knit tie and brown leather lace up shoes.

Alex was joined at the premiere by his co-star Liam Neeson.

Battleship, about a fleet of ships forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals, hits theaters on May 18.

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Liam Neeson at the Battleship premiere…

alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 01
alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 20

Credit: Kevin Winter, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Liam Neeson

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All
LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 6:56 pm

I have some bomb news. I found a screen shot that I had made back in January of the insider who gives the twitter stalker the information. He tweeted it to her and she responded. I am quite pleased.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 7:06 pm

Way to go woman. Was Ms. Avitia there today? If she was she is avoiding me big time. But I will be calling her again tomorrow. I left a message at the Equinox corporate office to have the pr people call me too. Can anyone tell me the name of the author who was doing the tweets about Alex at the gym also?

GerrysLaceReader @ 05/11/2012 at 7:11 pm

That is not his movie. It’s a team effort. The dude is lucky, and knows it, to work with Liam. Not that Liam should lead, we have no leader, get it? Why try to create one with a less than actor? Is Hollywood that desperate and flailing? Apparently so.
~K

@LaLaHollywood: But it’s Friday, they should cut you some slack!

the thumb trolls have been very persistent the last couple of months. They’re not many in number, but are focused on their task.

I love Kristin BVS

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 7:26 pm

@GerrysLaceReader: He has said more than once how honored he was to work with Liam. It just so happens the majority of people posting here today are Skarsgard fans. I have a different opinion of his talent than you do. And yes Hollywood is in a bad way right now for American talent. Hence the trend to feature foreign actors more often lately. So chill and wait til the movie is actually out before you write him off.

Whycantipost @ 05/11/2012 at 7:32 pm

@LaLaHollywood:

YES:D
Nice work! I had never seen her tweeting back and forth with the source, wish I had and screenshotted it, but you got the info anyway! Very happy with that, hope they can ban the guy now (or give him a big fat warning-nah, hope for a ban:P)

@Texas Swede; I will look for you:) And I can imagine Kristin being so nice, her love for animals and her speaking so highly of her co-stars really show that. So lucky you met her! Find her a very inspirational person. Wonder if Abri taught her Afrikaans, would be fun to hear her speak it, like she spoke Swedish on True Blood, haha

Alex is a MANW.H.O.R.E @ 05/11/2012 at 7:45 pm

Once a Pig always a Pig!

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 7:46 pm

@Whycantipost: Yes, was quite pleased. Pure luck that I found it.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 7:48 pm

@Texas Swede: Thanks! And yes. She has probably been bombarded with calls about this by now and is probably getting frustrated. I would give her some time to let her handle it, I imagine she is pretty stressed out.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 8:10 pm

@LaLaHollywood: I think we have stirred up a hornets nest. Looks like someone is putting out notices to all her zip codes and the attack is beginning. Just watch the names that start coming in trolling.

I just want to make sure that the Asst. Mgr. did inform her and pass on the things I sent her 2 weeks ago.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 8:14 pm

@Texas Swede: My guess would be a no, because she seemed shocked, but it is possible she was keeping it on the DL. I am pretty sure I gave her the stuff you did, if it was involving the play by play the day of the white t-shirt picture?

It’s unfortunate because she seems like a cool, fun party chick with great connections. She just totally shot that image with what she did to Alex.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 8:15 pm

I am surprised people haven’t tweeted at equinox about this, too. That would be a good way to get their attention.

@LaLaHollywood: Lisa Chang? I actually thought some of her twitter feed was entertaining, but the stuff with AS is way over the line. And she doesn’t seem to realize why.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/11/2012 at 8:32 pm

@ladybug: Yes, sorry I did not clarify.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 8:33 pm

@LaLaHollywood: I tried to post the link to Equinox 3 times but got moderated.

Finding out she was behind the CZ rumor startup makes me wonder if maybe she is one of Ted C’s informants too.

Texas Swede @ 05/11/2012 at 8:37 pm

@ladybug:
It was LaLa that met Kristen not me. Wish I had though. I admire here dedication to helping animals everywhere.

Rachel () @ 05/11/2012 at 8:47 pm

Cute, Alex. I’m actually excited to see this! It should be fun!

Askarsfan @ 05/11/2012 at 8:54 pm

@LaLaHollywood:

it seems like someone at tPf tweeted the gym. SkarsgardNews contacted them also

Wow, both Alex and Liam look really awesome. Alex totally looks the tallest out of everyone for sure. I’ve often wondered if he is actually taller than 6’4″ but choose to minimize it because it might make it harder to get jobs. Most people in Hollywood stretch their height but sometimes being really tall is limiting because they can’t use apple boxes for everything.

@Macy: He’s mentioned his height occasionally being a problem:

My height can be a problem. A lot of directors and photographers are sometimes not happy because I’m pretty tall and especially if I work with short actors the difference can be pretty massive. [Laughs] That’s definitely happened before. We use apple boxes for the other actors so they get up a bit.

It’s going to be interesting to see even they even bothered to try the box thing with Ellen Page for The East.

@A:
No kidding, she’s so teeny. I bet he’s a full foot taller if not more.

Gym shorts @ 05/11/2012 at 10:39 pm

There have been many people contacting the gym and his management about the tweets. I know of at least 10 different people from 4 different forums who have been actively trying to stop her. His fans aren’t going to put up with her stalking/voyeurism much longer.

Well, maybe this will be a lesson to not only her, but others that actions have consequences. You do give up privacy once you’re famous, but this was too far.

My guess is Alex is 6’5. One of my brothers is 6’7 & he’s taller than Alex.

God that man is HOT !!!! But uh… I dont know to much about men’s shoes, but is he wearing lifts/heels ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All