Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Battleship' Premiere with Liam Neeson!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the premiere of his film Battleship held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Thursday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor wore a Tom Ford suit, white shirt, grey knit tie and brown leather lace up shoes.

Alex was joined at the premiere by his co-star Liam Neeson.

Battleship, about a fleet of ships forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals, hits theaters on May 18.

20+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Liam Neeson at the Battleship premiere…

alexander skarsgard battleship premiere with liam neeson 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All

@chelle: That’s cool. Understandable

No words. Shaking head. Anyway,can’t wait till True Blood Premiere and party pics. OR…. a pap shot here and there. :)

Disney Villainess @ 05/12/2012 at 10:25 pm

@What?: Boy aren’t you angry. Jesus. Take the wheel. Step outside and take a deep breath……meditate, chillax, ’cause it ain’t that d*mn serious man.

@ladybug: LOL, How can one man be Gallant one minute and Goofus another? That gif was hilarious, it looked like Taylor successfully ignored him though, acceptable trolling indeed.

@Texas Swede:

You are so full of s**t. A legend in your own mind.

@Texas Swede: You. Have. PROBLEMS. You called the GYm where he works out? Do you work for this site. You lived on the same block so now you know him. Why are you sitting on this site gossiping about the man? You are just as bad as the paparazzi.

Disney Villainess @ 05/12/2012 at 10:29 pm

@Whycantipost: Generally speaking, I swear alot, will continue to do so when I feel the urge and I know who I am. Now I would never call someone out of their name though……some adults do swear and this is JJ, where CLASSiness is never in session…… just sayin’.

@chelle: There’s nothing wrong with havin’ a crush on that tall glass of fine, do your thang ;-)

@Askarsfan: I know, right? Crazy ***** really thinks she’s someone. Wow. I’m done. If their personalities didn’t suck so badly people wouldn’t troll their little group therapy sessions.

@Texas Swede: yeah…how it seems at now a bit too much busy…lol…for the free time, I mean.
And the reading – usually I read a lot and fast and often several things in one week. But this time -and with this x-box playing- I am probably a bit bogged down. lol
No bad idea – to take time to eat and sleep. :)
It goes with to eat – with to sleep I have a bit bigger problem at the moment. But like I said earlier, I’m working on it. :)

But this thing with this stalker twitter person – that sounds somehow scary. Even though your acquaintance investigator thinks like as this person wouldn’t be a physical threat up to now. But stalking is not harmless. I really hope his people know how they have to handle this.

@texas swede- she got a slap on the wrist so what. Let it go. It’s over. Stop embellishing. Be careful who you trust here? You are the one yapping about everything you are doing. Besides it a gossip site. No one takes this place serious. Do the same. Better yet why don’t you get emails and let those you want to know about your “investigations” if no one can be trusted here.

Disney Villainess @ 05/12/2012 at 10:50 pm

Well it seems like the acid reflux of Red Bull, Twizzlers, Hot Pockets, stayin’ up past bedtime, other sh*t, etc., has finally caught up and it’s makin’ folks extra aggressive tonight. PEACE OUT.

@Disney Villainess- Nah. This is the usual for this place. Ranting and raving.Paranoia.Be delusional and be rational. All anonymously of course. But to add to your point maybe cabin fever or some just need to get laid big time. LOL.

Texas Swede @ 05/13/2012 at 12:15 am

I have interest in Equinox. I have done what I felt I needed to do. If doing what I felt was the right thing makes me a bad person, so be it. I have emailed everything I have been able to get my hands on to those I felt could do anything about it. I have said all I have to say in the matter. I am not one to put store in people who don’t know me opinions of me. So take out your anger on me. I can handle it. But answer me one thing. Why was it okay before when I was just looking into it and once I tell every one it is someone who post here people start getting nasty about it?

LaLaHollywood @ 05/13/2012 at 1:37 am

@Texas Swede: Good Lord. Do I even want to KNOW who it is?

Texas Swede @ 05/13/2012 at 1:38 am

@Cafélady: I know what you mean about reading and sleeping too. I am on my third book this week. And the sleep is erratic. That is why I am on here weird hours. Hang in there.

LaLaHollywood @ 05/13/2012 at 1:42 am

So your investigator told you MsChang posts HERE on this board?

Whycantipost @ 05/13/2012 at 2:04 am

@Texas Swede:

-They are afraid their true identity will be revealed xD

@what and @watchout—-Texas Swede has posted or done nothing wrong. Stalking and lurking such as this girl was doing at the gym was extremely scary and her behavior just didn’t seem right with what she was doing.
I mean really the pictures where one thing, but then to write descriptions of various things he was doing in the gym, such as putting on powder as one example.
If Texas Swede has the connections to handle such a situation, why not do it.
@what (#155)—-If you had read Texas Swedes posts before, she never said she was friends with him, yes she said she ran into him and family members in Sweden (there are so many of them there, how could you not run into one or more of them), also she has been lucky enough to meet him, talk to him and take photos on some of his movies.
So his true fans appreciate her input and the interesting stories that she tells us.
If you are not a fan of his why are you on his thread?

Texas Swede @ 05/13/2012 at 2:45 am

@LaLaHollywood: Only answering your question. Not discussing the situation. You probably ran into her when you went to see the manager on Friday.

Revealed! @ 05/13/2012 at 3:26 am

mforman is Lisa Chang!

Texas Swede @ 05/13/2012 at 3:33 am

@Revealed!: That is not even funny. If she was she sure would not be defending me.

@mforman: Thanks.

Holy crap! I fall behind on my Askars threads for a while, and then all this happens! Stalkers, secret identities and a sudden influx of trolling. And not just regular trolling – it’s trolling of the fans. I don’t even get what the trolls are so peeved off about – that Askars has fans? Wrong kind of fans? I’m really not sure what the answer is here.
Still, great that you gals cracked down on the stalker, she does sound borderline.

you think that is important for alexander career. that battleship no fail at the usa box office?maybe a good box of. can open a lot of oportunities but what if fail down?can his movie career survive?the producers want actor that give money. be a good actor ir not enough today in Hw.

@maria:
He don’t play in this film a major role and only a small one, besides, the promotion of the film rests mainly on the shoulders of Taylor Kitsch and Brooklyn Decker. They are involved in all the premieres, press conferences, and they occur and they will occur in talk shows in the U.S. so I don’t think that the small box office will have some relevance to Alex’s career.

i mean alex need get good roles before true blood ends because without the true blood publicity will be difficult for him get goods jobs,are a lot of good looking actors in middle 30s looking for the same.you only need one or two great performance for stay long in the industry, look at viggo mortensen or stellan,always offers roles to them.alex need a good rol or a huge box office for not being overrated after true blood ends.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All