Alexander Skarsgard: Fangs for New 'True Blood' Posters!

Alexander Skarsgard: Fangs for New 'True Blood' Posters!

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his fangs in character as Eric in this just released poster for True Blood‘s fifth season.

Also featured in the promo pics: Alcide (Joe Manganiello), Bill (Stephen Moyer), Jason (Ryan Kwanten), Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll), Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis), Pam (Kristin Bauer), Roman (Christopher Meloni), Russell (Denis O’Hare), Sam (Sam Trammell), Sookie (Anna Paquin), and Tara (Rutina Wesley).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of True Blood

In case you missed it, check out a handful of stills from the hit HBO show, as well as the latest teaser!

The 12-episode Season 5 of True Blood kicks off June 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

10+ True Blood character posters inside…

alexander skarsgard true blood posters 01
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 02
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 03
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 04
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 05
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 06
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 07
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 08
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 09
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 10
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 11
alexander skarsgard true blood posters 12

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

why the hell is tara on a poster…

Hello gorgeous!

Amazing posters . Hello sexy Mr.Northman himself . I gotta have his poster . Yummy .Beautiful artwork.

AS kiss JJ a§§ @ 05/10/2012 at 3:53 pm

as you can see alexander skarsgard kiss jj a§§

What? No Nora @ 05/10/2012 at 4:19 pm

So no Lucy griffiths on the poster Nora, what she is not good enough ? She is the only new character that i am intrested in seeing

Yet they shove Tara down our throats again? she does nothing for trueblood other then crys, screams and moans
In fact sookie does nothing either? crys screams, moans And acts like she saves the world

@What? No Nora: The only new vamp featured is Roman. This may mean that Roman has a larger role, and/or Chris Meloni is better known to American audiences than the actors portraying the other new vamps. Don’t take it as a slight against Lucy.

Yay finally a Jason picture!!! And I guess Tara’s back! We did already know she was contractually attatched to the fifth series, but still! Spoiler much?

@kyle: I don’t think it’s really a spoiler at his point, now if they revealed what she actually is post-death, then that would be a spoiler. Hopefully she’ll be more interesting.

Whycantipost @ 05/10/2012 at 6:15 pm

@Texas Swede
Sure Texas Swede will pop up in this thread soon, so wanted to ask if you ever got a response on your email to Equinox? Because crazy Twitterlady is at it again, she posted a new picture of him inside the gym :s
I would like to email myself, but have no idea where to email too, the website isn’t very clear on that :(

So I’m shallow, but I’d been hoping that Meloni would be wearing a bit less clothing in TB:

“Meloni says True Blood on the whole has been an enjoyable change of pace, minus one thing: “It’s been very freeing, except for the fact that I get off the show where I had to wear a coat and tie every day and they put me in a suit and tie every day.”"

Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 7:29 pm

@Whycantipost: Send me a link to her twitter. Please.

Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 7:43 pm

@Whycantipost: I will email it. And I have 4 other ones to copy it too. Was it from today?

@Texas Swede: It’s also her other site, and it’s from the last 24 hours.
Woman’s got privacy issues.

Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 7:55 pm

@ladybug: Skarsgard News is on it already. And I have contacted the people I am working with. But I can’t find the links I had.

She definitely doesn’t respect privacy of others. What bothers me is she works in the business and has access to bypass security. She was behind security line at the Avengers premier. Where will she be tonight?

@Texas Swede: She was? Yikes. Google Lisa Chang and Lockerz (I’m not going to give her a direct link).

I have seen pic @ 05/10/2012 at 8:12 pm

Yep I have seen the pic of Alex doing push ups it’s blurry in a blue t shirt I don’t know whether 2 post the link here? I am disgusted nit her his manager or the gym have done anything to prevent so sad

This is what she put

Lisa Chang | MSLisaChang
And since i didn’t lose any followers during my rant, as a thanks, here’s Skarswagger in blue:)xo
1 day ago via UberSocial

I can’t believe that awful woman is still doing that. It’s not just about Alexander either, tweeting photos of anyone at the gym is disgusting. People go to the gym for fitness, not to have their privacy violated. I would be upset if someone took photos of me at the gym, never mind a celebrity.

Texas Swede @ 05/10/2012 at 8:45 pm

I found it. Please don’t post the link. I am not thinking fast this evening. Meds slow me down this time of the day.

She works for an event management company. They set up big functions like premiers, balls, award shows,etc. So she has access to a lot of celebrities. And Equinox has been working on it. But this pic is from a different person than the last one. So she knows more than one member of the gym. She is not a member of the gym so they cannot touch her.

I can’t believe how badly she’s violating peoples privacy. I hope something gets done about it.

Whycantipost @ 05/10/2012 at 8:52 pm

Wow, sorry was offline for a while! See you have the link now Texas (thanks Ladybug!).
I have looked at her Twitter for a while (and the Lockers account) and she has more tweets about him. First she didn’t wanna post the last picture, but eventually she did (may 9th). Wonder why at first she didn’t want to post.. I made some nice screenshots of everything, in case she deletes stuff, b!tch is going down!

What makes me mad the most is that she has a fanpic of her and Alex at the Avengers premiere, and she still goes behind the man’s back and tweets/posts pics about him. How can you look him in the eye then? (I know, i know, calm down fangirl)But GODDDDD! what kind of backstabber are u then?
And she also Tweets to someone else that she has more Alex-stuff on her Facebook, just can’t find it.. *keeps looking*

Whycantipost @ 05/10/2012 at 9:00 pm

@Texas Swede:

#23: Was busy typing, didn’t see the last post:) Nice job! Hope they can do something soon. From someone who works with celebrities regularly I would have expected more empathy and common sense. I also find her very dumb; if people find out about her tweeting stuff like this her company won’t get hired again/she will get fired. No-one wants to work with a snitch in the entertainment-industry.

Can I ask how you know she is not a member herself? Some tweets give me the impression she is actually there (very detailed). Or her source is texting/emailing her right on the spot when he is looking at Alex; otherwise some details are easily forgotten after a short amount of time (precise descriptions of his outfits, the machines he is using etc).

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All