Rumer Willis: Help Me Name My Dog!

Rumer Willis: Help Me Name My Dog!

Rumer Willis carries her adorable new puppy close to her as she stops in at Spot! pet boutique on Wednesday (May 9) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress adopted the dog from her mom, Demi Moore.

Rumer posted pictures of her new furry friend to her Twitter account and is now turning to her followers for help finding the right name. “[...]Still working on name choices…please send some my way,” she tweeted.

WHAT DO YOU THINK Rumer should name her new dog?

10+ pictures inside of Rumer Willis and her puppy…

rumer willis new puppy 01
rumer willis new puppy 02
rumer willis new puppy 03
rumer willis new puppy 04
rumer willis new puppy 05
rumer willis new puppy 06
rumer willis new puppy 07
rumer willis new puppy 08
rumer willis new puppy 09
rumer willis new puppy 10

Getty

She could name it after herself.

name it rumer

how about Rumer-
I came on to write that and saw others thought the same thing
poor ady she is an easy target w that one

mlllllllllllle @ 05/11/2012 at 7:58 am

******…lol

mlllllllllllle @ 05/11/2012 at 8:00 am

b.i.a.t.c.h…lol

Natasha Stasyi @ 05/11/2012 at 8:24 am

Call it toilett!!

Kenneth Kaniff from Connecticu @ 05/11/2012 at 8:48 am

Spud

She should name is “Beauty”… Then it’s Beauty and …

How about ‘Tiger’. Such a cute puppy.

@Natasha Stasyi:

if you can’t say something nice, then don’t. People like you are so sad. You can only say bad things about people because you are ugly inside. You will be punished one day for being so nasty.

How about ‘Tigger’? Love Tigger from Winnie the Pooh

Copper. Is it a boy or girl. Copper would be nice for girl or boy

What a cute puppy. Cuddles. I’m going with Cuddles.

Is she a Celebrity?

She should not name it Rumer. That dog is cute. Her….not so much

I like how Demi can’t even care for a puppy and she had to give it away…Name it Wastoid.

Anything for fame. Sounds good as a name. Not only for the dog.

@Famous Plastic:

And you know this because Demi told you? How can you say something so stupd. WAIT, you ARE stupid!!

She should name it Reject 2.

Chinny, chin, chin?

just name is Kitty. When calling the dog” Kitty..Kitty… “. ” (Woof)”
ok, just a jokes

Can't resist!! @ 05/11/2012 at 1:40 pm

Rumer, how about “Prettier than me”?….. Hi, I”m Rumer and my dog is “Prettier than me” PERFECT!!

Call it Ugly named after its Master

sunnyroberto @ 05/11/2012 at 7:22 pm

Reminds me of an old joke.

This ugly old woman walks into a bar carrying a poodle.
The bartender says “We don’t allow dogs in here”.
The poodle says to the old woman “I told you so, you old bag!! Now go wait outside while I have a beer”.