Vanessa Hudgens: Lunchtime Laughs

Vanessa Hudgens: Lunchtime Laughs

Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles as she steps out to grab some lunch at Ca’ Del Sole with mom Gina and sister Stella on Friday (May 11) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress pretended to snap pictures of photographers as she and her sister got into the car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

It was recently announced that Vanessa and her Spring Breakers costar Ashley Benson will be two of the original members on a new social media site called Tastemakers!

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens headed out to lunch with Stella and their mom…

vanessa hudgens lunch with fam 01
vanessa hudgens lunch with fam 14
vanessa hudgens lunch with fam 15
vanessa hudgens lunch with fam 16

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

I’m sorry but that skirt is giving her a major muffin top.

She looks gorgeous

and i loved the gif <3 Vanessa is really an adorable person.

anyone know the guy’s name? i know he is friend with vanessa, but i never heard his name.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 12:40 am

Such a positive person, always smiling, always in a good mood. Its nice that she has found a good place in life. She is a person who stands in the light and will always outshine the darkness.

Love her too!!!

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 05/12/2012 at 12:59 am

@Rise Above Hate: Do you honestly believe the nonsense that you write here?

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 1:12 am

@revenge is sweet
because I’m also a positive person as well as a person of faith and don’t spew hateful remarks it’s nonsense? And yes I believe what I say is that such a problem? God bless you. Oh and I forgot my signature last time.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 1:15 am

@dax
sorry but my names not Vanessa. God bless you too.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

Wtf is her sister wearing

@Maggie: how? Do u even know what muffin top means?

Nice love handles Vanessa. Hahahaha.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 1:53 am

@Steph: It looks like Stella is wearing clothes. Hard to believe right? Considering she is of an age now where she might have to literally choose her own wardrobe is beyond sickening. Idiot. Your post was beyond pathetic, that I just had to respond.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 1:54 am

@tina: Austin gotta have something to grab onto else he’s just dating a celery stick.

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 05/12/2012 at 3:08 am

@Rise Above Hate: When your little bubble bursts one day, the awakening will be cruel, that’s for sure. And do me a favor, leave me alone with your holy and unctuous sayings, they don’t work on me. Save them for someone who wants to hear them.

@MoreThanWords: And to you, you know nothing about me but I can tell you’re wrong with everything. Wanna know something about my background? I’m a woman, my age doesn’t matter but not near the ages you mentioned, after my school education, military education and made a career there, after some years I left the army and become a police officer. I did the job until I realized that it is the biggest nonsense to risk my life for people who aren’t even worth it. Now I work as a bodyguard and protect the people where I think they are worth it and risk my life for them.
And btw I NEVER had the intention to marry, I’m not stupid enough to do that.

Apparently, Zac’s fans have nothing better to do than bash Vanessa for no reason. That’s probably because there haven’t been any new posts about him in the last 10 days.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 4:18 am

@Revenge-Is-Sweet: Well I don’t recall asking for your life story. I still reserve my opinion that you are as butch as you sound. It’s not so great is it when you say such things about celebrities and fans hit back. If you don’t like what we have to say, how about you take your pathetic whiney senseless post elsewhere. Also, nobody would want to marry a woman with an adams apple.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 4:25 am

Revenge-Is-Sweet is also Nicky.
Pathetic that you have to resort to posting under two identities.
Really. It is.

Jared, You don’t have to post her pics everyday!!!
#ANNOYING#

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 6:39 am

@ciddy: Shut ya pie hole.

Ahhh, Revenge-is–Sweet, I feel the bitterness in your life story. But, why the hate for Vanessa?? A police officer commands respectability but some do abuse their powers. Every country needs them just as we do the military and the navy to maintain. Law and Order, and protect the country. A shame that you feel that your countrymen do not deserve your services. Oh well….. I see you on Efron’s threads. You know I have the feeling that you are a racist, so help prove me wrong.
Hahaha, Celery Stick, good one. Some would call those Love Handles. Lots to cuddle, Austin’s not complaining so why should you. Besides she’s just had lunch. Who doesn’t have a little Tum after a good lunch?

@MoreThanWords:

who d heck are you to tell me to shut up or not!!!
GO SUCK!

@MoreThanWords:

who d heck are you to tell me to shut up or not!!!
GO SUCK!@MoreThanWords:

Btw, I love what she’s wearing and I love her rings.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 8:33 am

@Rachel and @Ciddy I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Shut your pie hole. Please. lol

V looks cute!
P.S. that “Rachel’ above( 23) is not me! Geez..

@MoreThanWords:

and I say it again WHO D HECK ARE YOU TO TELL ME???
i guess we have our own views!!!!
nd ya GO SUCK!

Hey, looks like we have a poster under different names. Gotcha!!!
Yeah, Rachel aka Ciddy go suck an egg! Heed your own advice.

I mean @ 23 not you Sweet Rachel, sawwy.

There are some lousy people alwayas gossiping about her.

They are always saying bullshit about her

And if they don’t like seeing her picture everyday, they simply can stop coming here.

They don’t have to be grumpy.

@BOJI: @BOJI:

GET A LIFE!!!

nd for ur info tht 28th cmment is NOT me ..That 23rd one was me!
find sme other work than cmmenting on ppl’s cmments nd views!
nd you go suck eggs as u don’t have another work.

@BOJI:

Hey, if you are being sarcastic then don’t be. 23 is not me, I don’t use short forms in my post. Jared should monitor that no people use the same name to avoid confusion. Maybe it should be that people having same names should use codes in front of their names so that people have different user names here!

Got to ya, didn’t I. No need to get your panties in a twist. Yes, I’m a lady of leisure and I can afford the time to post whenever and wherever, aren’t I lucky!? At least I channel positiveness on threads where they count, unlike posters like you. You started it, Go suck duck eggs or better yet Ostrich eggs. They’ll occupy you longer bwahaaha!

@ RACHEL, my apologies, sarcasm aside. Just think those 2 posters are one and the same by their comments, Cheers!

@BOJI:
i did nt write a hateful cmment(my frst cmment)

i jst wrote a vry smple cmment initially.I didn’t use any foul wrds bt den u ppl started writing such language(u still did tht) hence i replied tht way
Nd even if u hve al leisures nd all, ppl HAVE opinions which they can state!!

@BOJI:
i did nt write a hateful cmment(my frst cmment)

Nd even if u hve al leisures nd all, ppl HAVE opinions which they can state!!

Rise Above Hate @ 05/12/2012 at 9:16 am

@revenge is sweet
oh trust me my little bubble as you call it burst a long time ago and yes it was very cruel that’s when I had my awakening. I wasn’t always like this, i was heading down the wrong way with the wrong people. no doubt if ihad continued I’d be dead right now. That’s when I found the Lord and through time and help was able to find peace. I pray for you and hope in time you are able to find peace as well. Remeber you’re the one who asked my opinon not the other way around. And there’s nothing sweet about revenge it just caues a never ending circle of revenge. God bless youhe still loves you no matter what and even though you are cruel to me so do I.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

@ Ciddy, sorry my dear, shouldn’t be so mean to you. Ever considered typing out full words instead of short forms. Doesn’t improve your spelling.

@ Rise Above Hate, bless your big heartedness!!! Amen.

MoreThanWords @ 05/12/2012 at 9:33 am

@ciddy: That was a semi intelligent post. Emphasis on the semi. Yes please, go such a tea bag.
@Bella they come for a dose of verbal bashing
@Boji Ostrich eggs?!?! Hahahahaha are we aiming for the choke effect?
@Ciddy, like your posts states. You are ANNOYING.

Why people here feel they need to apologise to the stupid Vanessa fans is beyond me.

They think they know everything when they actually know ****.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF JJ DROOLING OVER VANESSA ANDTHINKING WE WOULDLOVE SEEEING HER EVERYDAY. WELL NEWS FOR YOU JJ YOU ARE JUST WAISTING YOUR MONEY.

She is just amazing!!! Always positive no matter what she goes through, beautiful in and out… She deserves more respect!

@L.O.L, I got news for you too. How little you know about websites,
Vanessa happens to be a favorite of JJ, so there. Well, if you think us fans are stupid then what does this make you, posting on her threads? A smart Ass!?

kelly martineau @ 05/12/2012 at 8:43 pm

Who’s that guy. Haven’t seen him before. Hate nessa skirt she’s going to trip over it. Stella outfit is augly.

She needs a job. because they way she’s spending money she’s going to be broke.

kelly martineau @ 05/12/2012 at 8:48 pm

There’s there a videos on them going to lunch. Women needs a job or noneone wants to hire her to make a movie because her movies bumb.

Exhibitionist fame-*****. She’s SO annoying, it’s unbelievable. Useless and untalented girl.

@kelly martineau
You need to worry less about what Vanessa does with her money and who she spends her time with and more about getting an education, because your spelling and grammar are terrible.

Man, where did all the ugliness come from today? Not to mention, none of them can write decent English. Maybe people should consider learning how to write first before attempting to comment on a blog. It’s annoying to try to read such AWFUL language.

Some of you need to step back and think about what you are saying. This girl has done nothing to you yet you write such hateful things. What is wrong with you? Did your mothers teach you to be so nasty to other human beings? Bet not. Show some respect and maturity and just leave if you can’t be nice.

she looks flawless

@kelly martineau:
shut up.. you are a really lame person… you are always stalking Vanessa and her friend over twitter, instagram.. GET A LIFE LOSER!

zanessa is oveer! <3

@kelly martineau:
another zac efron fan here…

she’s acting like a twelve year old.. not attractive at all.
she should take a look at dakota fanning and emma stone.

just be happy Vanessa..God Bless.

just be yourself ignore the haters,

@ics: no sorry. but unlike you, some people can see through the crap. don’t you think it odd that this d-lister can warrant more column inches than REAL stars? we are sick of seeing her smug face every five seconds!

MoreThanWords @ 05/13/2012 at 7:08 am

@L.O.L: NEWS for YOU it’s spelt ‘wasting’. In further news it’s NOT your site and until you have the intelligence to make one yourself, then perhaps your flaps are best kept closed. Indefinitely. Tea bag.
@Kelly M, well don’t you sound like a rather ugly person in the making, if your not already that is. My guess is, you’re troll like with Efron imprinted on your rather large manly forehead.
@Ron, Efron will NOT sleep with you. Enough Vanessa bashing.
@ellllll, take a look in the mirror and repeat “I AM pretty, I AM pretty”. Continue chanting positive affirmation and maybe, just maybe you will believe that you are.
@Dogface, it is so lovely to see you have chosen a pseudonym so apt for a person of low breeding. Such trolls are rare.

@MoreThanWords: I am a champion bred dogface! There is nothing low about my breeding!

MoreThanWords @ 05/13/2012 at 8:41 am

@Dogface: Says the one who refers to herself as DOGface. Regardless of your poor unfortunate condition, if you don’t like Vanessa then hit next. How bl00dy hard is it to follow simple instructions?

You notice, everytime you’re on this site there’s always new picture of Vanessa Hudgens. Is she really that famous? Or is this her site.

Hi Van, packing on the pounds arn’t you? or are you preggers?

@D00tt1: but you mustn’t dare point out that there is something suspect going on here!!

Sucker Punch is just about to begin on Sky Action

MoreThanWords @ 05/13/2012 at 6:50 pm

@D00tt1: One thing is evident, it’s not yours.
@Fat words from fat flaps
@Dogface get a job

The following site below is some proofs of her popularity and now has more than 5,000,000 plus fans at her Vanessa Hudgens official website.
She is not a D-lister as some envious and jealous people are claiming.
She has some sincere fans supporting her all over the world and her management team treat her like their own daughter and friend and guide her with her professional growth in the entertainment industry;
but at the same token, accept and recognise her individuality and personal and private life

@MoreThanWords: I have one, thank you! reading your crap is how I relax!

MoreThanWords @ 05/16/2012 at 9:45 pm

@Dogface: You reallly are a half witted ninny are’nt you? You relax by getting thrashed by verbal diarhea? You really are a ‘special’ type aren’t you? Stalking Efron is not a job. But the act itself is illegal, but you go for it. Really.