Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Trailer!

Alexander Skarsgard enjoys an outdoor lunch with a pal at Hugo’s Restaurant on a sunny Monday (May 14) in West Hollywood, Calif.

After his meal, the 35-year-old Battleship star strolled back to his Porsche coupe and drove away!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

A new trailer for the upcoming fifth season of True Blood was recently released.

Be sure to tune in on Sunday (June 10) to see the continuation of the gripping story lines starring Alex, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Joe Manganiello, Ryan Kwanten, and more!

alexander skarsgard lunch pal 01
alexander skarsgard lunch pal 02
alexander skarsgard lunch pal 03
alexander skarsgard lunch pal 04
alexander skarsgard lunch pal 06

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
DailyNightly @ 05/14/2012 at 10:39 pm

I can’t wait for True Blood to begin! I think Alex looks really good!

Chesticles. Yum.

Alex looks yummy !

He looks so good!

He’s just so Damn beautiful I so can’t wait for True Blood to start back up . Boy have I missed Eric !!!

LOVE Hugo’s! It is my favorite brunch place. Delicious food and so many good, healthy choices.

is michael mcmillian whit him?

LaLaHollywood @ 05/14/2012 at 11:34 pm

Agreed, it is so yummy.

Lookin good in black! As always.

Alex looks great. Looks like he’s got a bit of scruff happening. I wonder if he’ll grow a beard again this summer.

Alex looks good :) though he seems a bit angry caught by paps.

He’s awesome! His car is amazing!

I’m more into Chris Hemsworth but he’s not bad!

He’s so sexy it’s almost unbearable! XD

pangur ban @ 05/15/2012 at 2:50 am

I love it when he takes his pecs out for a stroll after lunch. The man is perfection.

danielik25 @ 05/15/2012 at 3:06 am

OMG! Alex is so beautiful in flashback from Victorian period! I´m so impatient to see him in new TB season!

Texas Swede @ 05/15/2012 at 3:37 am

He does not look happy at all. Maybe he got some news he did not like. I don’t think that was Mic Mac. Looked like management type to me. JMO

Damn he looks so fine! Pissed but hot!

I don’t think it’s McMillzz either.

I think he looks great but I find it hard to enjoy watching him when he’s so obviously bothered by the one(s) who took the photos. Well, either that or he’s very tired.

I like it when he has is brooding face on. He is sexy smiling or brooding.

I can’t wait for TB. It’s going to be a good season.

What's up with Alex @ 05/15/2012 at 5:53 am

Where is his new blonde GF that he shagged last Saturday night ? Hiding the chick, is he ashamed of her or something .

And what’s With the angry face, some bad news?

Maybe he got bad news? There’s ONE picture of him sitting with the guy. Maybe he was laughing and smiling the second before or after. How do you guys infer this crap? I don’t understand, it’s SO stupid!

DailyNightly @ 05/15/2012 at 8:09 am

I think he is just annoyed at having his lunch interrupted by the paps.

What Maisie Knew trailer looks soo good!!!

Alex with children get me excited lol

this movie has soo much cuteness.

the little girls acting is good. i just want to hug her.

i cant wait for it to come out and the gifs we will get!!!

it better come to Australia