Charlize Theron & Kristen Stewart: 'Snow White' World Premiere!

Charlize Theron & Kristen Stewart: 'Snow White' World Premiere!

Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart arrive in style at the world premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman on Monday (May 14) at Empire Leicester Square in London, England.

The 36-year-old actress wore Christian Dior Haute Couture with Solange Azagury-Partridge jewelry. Kristen, 22, paired her Marchesa dress with Kara Ackerman Designs rings and Jimmy Choo heels.

Also walking the grass green carpet: co-star (and new dad!) Chris Hemsworth, along with Sam Claflin and the film’s director, Rupert Sanders.

In case you missed it, check out some more stills from Snow White!

20+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, Kristen Stewart, and Sam Claflin at the Snow White premiere…

charlize theron kristen stewart snow white world premiere 01
charlize theron kristen stewart snow white world premiere 19
charlize theron kristen stewart snow white world premiere 20
charlize theron kristen stewart snow white world premiere 21
charlize theron kristen stewart snow white world premiere 22
charlize theron kristen stewart snow white world premiere 23

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Why Kristen always have the same meaningless face?!

anonymous @ 05/14/2012 at 2:38 pm

Charlize’s face looks so stiff and like she got an injection and can barely move her mouth. Her smile looks frozen. She has to keep up with the young’uns in the movie I guess and KS is almost 20 years younger than her. It’s ridiculous how overdressed these stars are now getting for the premiere of a movie.

CharlIze = perfection.

Hey Kristen! Jennifer Lawrence has already worn that dress in red. Your PR team is lagging behind

Is this the Golden Globes or Oscars?

Too much going on with Kristen’s dress. Less is more.

Similar dresses …they both look nice.

You guys can never be pleased honestly. I feel bad for you all.

People really have no idea what botox is Charlize looks amazing and she has not got her face injected because if you look at her closeups you will see some wrinkles and she is wearing sever makeup that’s why her face looks so flawless even without makeup she looks amazing Kristen looks great as well the whole cast is just attractive.

At this point Kristen Stewart is getting beyond annoying. She probably thinks she’s at the Oscars

Oh man..that’s one AWFUL dress KStew

Kirsten’s dress would look so much better if it wasn’t sheer at the bottom. There is too much going on with that dress. The bottom should have been solid black which would have helped balance the top. She still looks good though.

Charlize’s dress is almost the same as Kristen’s. So Charlize probably think she’s at the Oscar too? You are so transparent.

Omg it’s kstew again. Honestly I’m sick I’m seeing this chicks face. Overexposed beyond comprehension

@smryna:

why do ppl always write these boring and pointless comments about her face expressions ?

FFS give us a break Jared!! So sick of seeing the same f_cking faces on here!!!!

Charlize is stunning;O

I think they look amazing.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/14/2012 at 2:55 pm

@LOL

Char’s dress looks NOTHING like Kristen’s, except for being black!

Anyway, Charlize looks AMAZING. Wow.

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/14/2012 at 2:56 pm

@solecito

I agree. Too much going on with KStew’s dress, and I wanted to like it. She looks good from the neck up though.

Wow, there is so much black.

Kristen: no he can’t read my, he can’t read my poker face ppppokkkerrr ffface

Not loving Kristen’s dress this time, nor her makeup…

this whole cast is HOT

Kristen’s dress looks like a skeleton outfit.

@Nina: By ‘you guys’ I mean the people commenting!

@Nina: By ‘you guys’ I mean the people commenting! you all always have something negative to say!

Kristen believes she was invited to the oscars apparently

@claw461: Why don’t you say that about Charlize too? Her dress is very similar! Or are you just a Kristen hater where you feel that even if Kristen was to end world hunger you would still find something wrong with it? I already know your answer!

This is her premiere, suck it up! It cost millions to stage this premier, an event worth such a spectacular dress.
Thousands of fans camped out to watch, it’s nice that she put in some effort with her dress. They came to see a spectacular event, they got it, movie stars and all.

@Nina: So sorry for the multiple posts! I have no idea why it done that… I would delete them if there was a delete button…

@Lola: Charlize is wearing a simple black gown and looking stunning

Charlize is like a model. Gorgessity!

Ugonna Wosu @ 05/14/2012 at 3:29 pm

@Angela

agreed. Char’s dress is better. Anyone who says they’re “the same” is a little too desperate to defend KStew.

Charlize looks stunning in Dior and she trumps Kristen on the red carpet with her beauty and dress. Evil queen wins

an opinion @ 05/14/2012 at 3:40 pm

Charlize looks amazing. Stewart’s dress is pretty but her attitude just ruins everything. She really needs to get over herself

kstew looks a HOT MESS! Her pale makeup, her yellow teeth, her bad hair, and that ridiculous dress! Why are so many people obsessed with this average actress????

WTF ??? kristen

@Jevie: I’ve been asking this EVERY TIME I see a post here and people commenting on her. And they make the most ridiculous attacks on anyone else they feel is competing with Kristen Stewart.

Kristen Stewart’s dress is all types of wrong – I think she’s going through a rough patch with her stylist (or lack thereof). Did anyone see her outfit at the Met ball? Yikes.

Kristen shouldn’t wear dresses as she doesn’t have the posture for it and doesn’t seem to enjoy wearing them judging from the look on her face :)

The dress is wearing Kristen, not the other way around. Charlize actually wears the dress! She looks stunning. Kristen looks so bored, looking at her makes me sleepy.

Not even Kristen can save that awful Marchesa dress. Charlize looks great.

It’s their premiere…so they can dress up to the nines if they want to. They all look great. I don’t know why there always has to be a negative comment on here. They all look stunning. BTW, yes, Jennifer Lawrence wore a Marchesa dress…but they are different dresses. (DUH).

Kristen really brought it. She outshone Charlize big time. Too bad the dress is marchesa, if it was by givenchy, she would have stolen the red carpet.

They are much more pictures than this. Everyone complaining about how Kristen never smiles and what not…these aren’t the only pictures. It seems like they only post pictures of Kristen NOT smiling. But she really does. Funny.

Kristin looks like she hates life lol

Love Kristen. What she wore was young, fun and unique. Charlize’s Dior has been done a gazillion times. It’s very simple. I think her stylist knows she’s not the star of the movie…very respectful to Kristen.

@anonymous:

14 years younger is not almost 20… and Charlize looks perfect!

@jo:
errrmm do you mean the knee-length one? it’s obviously similar, being from the same designer and collection, but it’s not the same. it’s as if you’d think that everyone who wears those Stella McCartney dresses (with the weird twirls) is a copycat of whoever wore it first.

I love how when there’s pictures of Stewart walking out of her hotel, looking like any ordinary girl her age, everyone goes mental OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HASN’T SHOWERED IN WEEKS, SHE NEEDS NEW CLOTHES, SHE NEEDS TO BRUSH HER HAIR. And then Kristen has to attend her own movie’s premiere and dresses up in a bold dress so then she must obviously be thinking she’s at the Oscars… get a grip people. Nothing pleases anyone these days.
I think they all looked fantastic, a bit tired though, probably from all the promo.

@None: you are delusional lmfaoooo

@Carla: I’ve been noticing that myself..I personally don’t love both dresses but I still think they look lovely. :) Everyone dresses up for a movie premiere.

flower girl @ 05/14/2012 at 4:51 pm

I don’t like Kristen’s dress… but she has a very striking face.

I guess I’m in then Minority.. I think Charlize’s dress is MEH. She is a beautiful woman but looking at the up close pics her face looks so harsh. AND I for one am over that see through and Panties looks. Boring.

So both are misses..

Kristen_Miley @ 05/14/2012 at 5:17 pm

Oh, my Chris Hemsworth is gorgeous!!!! He’s gone so far, I am so proud of him :)

who designed those dresses? they both are extraordinary!
no need to mention charlize’s perfection, her beauty, body, style and grace never fails, but this time her make-up department didn’t to their best.

@Shannon:
Yea, I for example would never ever wear anything even similar to what Kristen had (if I were famous ha), but it goes well with her personality and she’s known for choosing somewhat unusual outfits… Not everyone likes going for the safe option. Charlize’s I like a lot though :)

Stunning girls.. Charlize has a gorge face, but when getting her filler topped up she forgot to get the body tweaked or that dress just makes her look bloated. Her stylist had better options and should have put one of the others on her. That dress is not right on Charlize.. I have a sneaky suspicion the other dress didn’t fit.

who cares really @ 05/14/2012 at 6:04 pm

Pillow face Theron and sour face Stewart, who cares??? They are both as self obsessed as each other/ The dresses are ugly. Therons looks too young for her and Stewarts looks to old for her. Fire who picked them. Time for the German stan to do her thumbs down on people who actually know what a trip to the cosmetic surgeon looks like.

Tiny head @ 05/14/2012 at 6:07 pm

Charlize’s head look’s too small for her body. Is that a sideeffect of getting collagen jabs is that what you mean?? Kristen is as scrawny as ever.
I like the clothes.

DESIGNERS ARE? @ 05/14/2012 at 6:09 pm

THOSE R FUGLY BLACK DRESSE’S. WHY O WHY

OMGGGGGGGGGGG Charlize is stunningly beautiful wow im spechleess!! the most beautiful actress in the world hands down!!!

Oh and to the jealous b!tches yeah i know charlize natural statuesque beauty hurts you big time ugly b, stop looking at yourself on the miror ugly haters!!

charlize looks like a princess she is perfection from head to toe !

aquarius64 @ 05/14/2012 at 6:49 pm

Charlize looks stunning in her gown, simple but elegant, and she stands with such confidence in that dress that she shines. Kristen does her usual slouch; and she cribs Beyonce’s look from the MET Gala to try to outshine Charlize. Sorry Kristen’s peek-a-boo dress is a fail: when we take a peek we want to say BOO!

Evergreen @ 05/14/2012 at 6:59 pm

These dresses were designed to make you look and check twice.

Charlize is one word MAGNIFICENT !

All hail Beauty Dior Queen Theron!!!!!

As/CT not dating @ 05/14/2012 at 8:02 pm

Finally crap actor and wannabe a lister Alexander skarsgard was spotted leaving with a typical model young blonde at the chateau marmont. Saturday very touchy feely with her as she sat on his lap keep it classy Alex

So finally , rumors to rest no romance for Alex and Charlize, good, let’s finally enjoy Oscar winner Charlize performance as the queen

Is it just me or would Charlize and Chris make one smoking hot as f*ck couple?! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know he’s married and just had a baby and blah, blah, blah but IDGAF. They would be perfect together!

Charlize Theron is the epitom of beauty, the most beautiful garceful actress, im so glad we have in our generation such a class act talented beauty, actresses like her are rare, they came one in a decade, she’s like the Grace Kelly of nowadays

Charlize is beautiful. She is way over Angelina Jolie. Without doubt the most beautiful movie star today. A diva.

Kristen looks gorgeous!

Kristen’s makeup artist seems to have gone overboard on the the contour powder. The sides of her nose, especially, look dirty in the closeups. Along with the dress, this is not a good look for her at all.

Kristen looks like a sexy witch. She’s beautiful. Who says you got to wear white?

whatthehickey @ 05/14/2012 at 11:32 pm

Both outfit is a mess. Not my idea of great.

@Tip: It’s “sneaking suspicion” not “sneaky suspicion”

That Stewart chick looks completely laughable standing next to the GORGEOUS Charlize Theron. No offense. Lol.

@aquarius64:
When we take a peek, we want to say ‘boo’.

That’s funny! And cute.

Kristen Stewarts complexion is really flawless, very porcelain like (look at the HD pictures from another site) and Charlize has awful skin…it’s covered in a lot of make-up. I guess it’s because she’s older. But damn. Kristen has beautiful skin.

wow .. Charlize looks gorgeous but Kristen is so laughable ..yet again trying to be something she isnt. Stick to the weird & awkward that is you ..another thing you would think she would whiten her yellow teeth.

They both look STUNNING!

Whitening teeth is so superficial. Kristen would not destroy her health for beauty, sorry. UV rays from teeth whitening can cause mouth cancer. There is no health benefits. Lucky you are not on her team or she is screwed.
These two women look so self confident and powerful in their long black see-through gowns. This is Hollywood royalty. Bow to Queen Charlize and Princess Kristen.

Charlize looks amazing!
Kristen’s so beautiful, but what’s with the dress?

Dude, what’s with the hate? Why is everyone being so rude? People dress up a lot for movie premiere’s now. It’s people that style them. I think the dresses fit with the kind of enchanting film this is supposed to be so I see no problem with dressing in spectacular dresses. They both look gorgeous. Also, if you don’t wanna read about or look at pictures of Kristen, why bother clicking on the posts with her in them? It’s pretty easy just to go past them. You don’t have to read/look at things that have to do with her. She’s on here because she’s a popular person at the moment, and she has new stuff coming out. When she doesn’t have things out, she’s not on here all the time. It’s just promo time. Get over it. In time this too shall pass.

WOW. Another sexy look for Charlize. Although I’m hoping to see more colour on her. But she looks great and very dramatic. Can’t wait to see the movie.

Queen Charlize and Princess Kristen. They both look great.
Must see this movie.

Charlize Theron…now, that’s the walking perfection. Head to toe. She’s rocking that look. You can totally feel Queen Ravenna’s vibe.

As usual Charlize looks stunning and Kristen looks hideous. Isn’t K-Stew’s 5 minutes of no-talent fame up yet??

Kristen’s fifteen minutes of fame won’t be up because she’s actually talented unlike the main three potter actors. She’s actually done films before twilight and is doing great post twilight. Her career is so hot she has a bafta, beautiful, rich, talented, has a cute boyfriend. Going to Cannes , gets good reviews for her acting. Everything does come easy for her.

yellow
talented ???????? get good reviews for her acting ????????? hahahahahahaha when and where did she get good rviews of her acting give me the name of the movie

KS poses like a jellyfish

Kristen and Charlize look beautiful. I love them together on red carpet. And it’s so cute how they coordinated. Kristen in particular looks great. She is so daring.

If me offer Lopez or Cameron Diaz are wearing the same dress as Charlize many will comment that they are too old for the dress but Charlize no even if she seems like she is trying to be part of the younger cast of the movie still she looks old

@Helen: Me offer= jennifer

lace for nothing @ 05/15/2012 at 7:27 am

I do not like Marchesa dresses at all. To much of everything on them.

Roles are changed. Charlize is way prettier than Kristen. She should have dyed her hair black and play Snow White and Kristen the Maleficient.

hilarious @ 05/15/2012 at 8:15 am

People! when will you ever get it?
Kristen never wants to be the best dressed anywhere or to steal anyones show. She is not that girl.
She doesn’t need that at all because she allready has everything that she wants.

I thought Snow White was more about inner beauty than physical..? Both are stunning women though, it’s a shame people have to insult one of them. :)

Hideous dressesin both.

The runaway’s. Into the wild. Panic room. Speak. I was amazed at her acting in bdpart1, the transformation to this gaunt, pale, weak little girl. It was her best role yet but no one wants to heap any praise on twilight which is unfortunate for Kristen.

Charlize and Kristen = The Beauty and The Beast

Whycantipost @ 05/15/2012 at 1:54 pm

Why didn’t JJ post the pic of Kirsten giving Charlize the finger, that was funny! haha! Because of that pic I believe she and CT like eachother/are friendly/friends. They feel comfortable around eachother.
I like Charlize’s dress, Kirstens not so much, the ruffle in front of her vajjay is too much for me. Would have worked better if it didn’t have sleeves (and a bit of V-neck) and the bottom was just black, like CT’s dress. With the print/sleeves/ruffles there is too much going on now.
*is excited to see the movie*

Whycantipost @ 05/15/2012 at 1:58 pm

@Yellow:

Think it is hard for any person that is part of a franchise. Most people know her for doing Twilight and the fans love her because of it, but the people who don’t like Twilight automatically also don’t like her because they associate her with it. It is hard for an actor to get rid of that kind of stigma:(

jaymes lover @ 05/15/2012 at 2:47 pm

THEY ARE STUNNING!
ONE OF THE BEST CAST EVER!
TOGHETHER ARE SOME OF MAGIC….. REALLY!

KRISTEN GO ON AND ON AND ON… ON THE FACE OF ENVIOUS AND EVIL PEOPLE THAT ARE ABLE TO HATE A SWEETY GIRL JUST FOR A MOVIE SHE DID!

OH… POOR SOULS…

Yes I like how a few people said Queen Charlize and princess Kristen. I love their friendship. Lets stop comparing them and celebrate two powerful females in hollywood get along great. I notice when they do interviews together awkward Kristen loosens up and seems more comfortable. That’s the effect fun, charming, blunt Charlize has on her. They should work together again!

that outfit on CT makes her look like an Amazon woman!

@boggled: Then don’t see her face. Look at yours in the mirror and you’ll get sick MUCH faster!

They both look amazing…!!!

Srsly.. sometimes the public like you all are really naive. Let’s begin with Charlize & her comments towards Kristen, the praise is actually so fake to me. She’s middle aged & all of her roles are going to the younger actresses. So you need PR.. you sign on to do a role that lets face is isnt Oscar worthy material..You praise an actress that has a fan based because of TWILIGHT ..be honest Twihards you didn’t even know KSTew existed..it’s ok dont be too hard on yourselves..KStew is pretty unnoticeable and poof you gain all her fans..cus NO one is praising Kristen for her acting skills. No one that counts anyway.. Money at the box office & fans create careers nothing else.

I’m sure the comments about Charlize’s “old age” are written by stupid teens 12-year old maximum, Charlize has 35 years, poor fools! she’s at the zenith of her beauty and her charm and it will last for years!
And Kstew, how she will do in Cannes? with her ridiculous phobia of photographers? Will walk the red carpet, running like a mad or will pose oddly as usual for the whole world laugh at her?

wow. this Kristin something should not take a picture side by side with Charlize Theron. Or any other real woman, for that matter. She is the most lifeless excuse for a dress, close to my closet hanger. yuck.

the dress @ 08/08/2012 at 3:37 am

kirsten needs to get her own stylist. it seems as if she was made to wear that god awful dress so that the wicked witches, liberty and charlize, could look better and show off compared to snow white/kristen.
they act like the wicked step sisters to her cinderella.

if it were me, i’d be pissed being made to wear that monstrosity.

she also wore a terrible black dress at the met 2010.
she needs a stylist to fight for her so she looks just as glamorous as these two bimbos.

At least now we all know how Kristen got the part for Snow White!