Christina Aguilera: NBC Upfront with Matt Rutler

Christina Aguilera: NBC Upfront with Matt Rutler

Christina Aguilera holds hands with her 4-year-old son Max on Monday (May 14) in New York City.

The 31-year-old singer later swapped her flip flops for Christian Louboutin pumps to attend NBC’s Upfront Presentation with beau Matthew Rutler at Radio City Music Hall.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

Christina promoted The Voice with fellow coach Adam Levine at the event. The singing competition was recently added to NBC’s fall lineup after having previously aired during spring.

FYI: Christina is also wearing a KTZ dress with Loree Rodkin jewelry.

christina aguilera nbc upfront 01
christina aguilera nbc upfront 02
christina aguilera nbc upfront 03
christina aguilera nbc upfront 04
christina aguilera nbc upfront 05
christina aguilera nbc upfront 06

Credit: Jemal Countess; Photos: INFdaily, Getty
Posted to: Adam Levine, Celebrity Babies, Christina Aguilera, Jordan Bratman, Matthew Rutler, Max Bratman

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Surely she is joking with that awful fan tan? Poor child.

Adam Levine. Yet another douchebag who thinks he looks cool in glasses.

I can’t at her white hair.

i hate her personality…. She was so repulsive during the VOICE show… really there is a difference between being a diva and being a *****

Max is so cute!

I used to love her and even felt sorry for all the bullying she says she endured in school. Given what a totally stuck up beyotch she turned out to be I’m not suprised the kids at school hated her. She looks so miserable in these pictures. I feel sorry for her son. I can’t imagine having grown up with a mother who dressed like she does. Trashy!!!!!

She Looks so beautiful <3

She looks AMAZING! And if you don’t like what you see f**k you! She doesn’t care about your opinion! And look at Max with his hat *-* Adorable!

Christina Aguilera N1 Best @ 05/14/2012 at 3:36 pm

Love so Hot sexy Best Diva <3

Wow, when did she become hot again? When she is on, she is ON! Hottest pop star ever.

As someone said above, at least Max is very cute!

BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/14/2012 at 3:55 pm

@Slater: Peroxide blonde hair and fake tan is considered ‘hot’ again? I thought that was Ice T’s wife.

Looks like she’s in a miserable mood, probably hung over. She does seem like a B**ch, there are too many whispers about her in that regard for it not to be true. She probably doesn’t kiss her little guy very with that ridiculous red clown mouth happening. Unlikeable person.

bobjustbob @ 05/14/2012 at 4:01 pm

LOL she looks like Donetella Versace!! Dip her in a pot of oil and her overprocessed hair would cook to a crips it’s so fried and damaged. She used to be cute but her looks in recent years is more that of a blonde Snooki who sings.

Love Christina and Adam Levine!!

anonymous @ 05/14/2012 at 4:05 pm

She looks pissed here so someone in her entourage is going to get in trouble. Poor Matt and Max to be around Christina when she is mad!!

Hot as hell, love u Xtina :)

Christina looks mad here and in a crabby mood. Maybe the picture it was taken just after she found out Britney signed for Xfactor!! She likely knows the public have more of fondness for Britney (who is a lost soul, but never a mean person). Christina’s mercurial personality is now coming out but I think she’s been a B for a long time. I am sure she is one of those “don’t look at me when I walk by” celebs.

these women just need to keep their legs closed..look at her now, no father in sight for that poor little child who doesn’t need millions of dollars, but a father with him every day! Keep your legs closed ladies or at least use protection and think long and hard before deciding to have a baby.

@Sheila: I love Britney. She’s always been a sweet girl..lost yes, but sweet through it all. I’m still rooting for her and she’s still one of my favorite pop stars. So happy she got that deal!

pb&J – get a clue before you open your mouth. Christina was one of the rare celebrities who was actually married when she had her son. It’s unfortunate that the marriage didn’t work out (after 7 years) but that doesn’t mean her son doesn’t have a father. Do you feel the same way about the other 50% of Americans who get divorced if they happen to have kids?

Dubya Bush @ 05/14/2012 at 4:33 pm

she looks awesome. She’s still losing weight I see.

BellJason12O @ 05/14/2012 at 4:53 pm

my neighbor’s ex-wife brought home $17631 past month. she is making an income on the computer and got a $556100 home. All she did was get fortunate and put in action the directions leaked on this web site..CNNMoney2.notlong.com

lol why do Britney fans hate Christina so much? is it because she didn’t have meltdown or need a babysitter to look after her?

@Jonas: Hey, I’d rather have a child before I’m married than look like this drag queen. Seriously, how can people justify looking like such a mess?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All