Gerard Butler: New York Rangers Game!

Gerard Butler: New York Rangers Game!

Gerard Butler puckers his lips and throw his fists up in the air while watching a hockey game at Madison Square Garden on Monday (May 14) in New York City.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud watched as the New York Rangers faced off against the New Jersey Devils.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The Rangers made the most of their home-ice advantage, opening the Eastern Conference finals with a 3-0 victory over the Devils.

Last week, Gerry suited up in a tux for the 2012 Met Ball.

gerard butler new york rangers 01
gerard butler new york rangers 02
gerard butler new york rangers 03
gerard butler new york rangers 04

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All

Yeah! A new thread is always good!

His accent makes me melt.

@Billy:
What accent? It barely exists anymore.

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..
d

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 9:32 pm

Toronto

The photos are of him taking pictures of a 20 year old model
in a wardrobe. They are a bit weird and creepy. But could be harmless. However, knowing Bulter’s penchant for young models – who are usually 18,19,20 — it’s difficult not to be suspicious of his intensions. I started commenting when some posters stated that if he was doing anything with her, although she looks really young, she is 20 – apparently, so at least she’s legal, which I thought was a pretty poor attitude to take.

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 9:37 pm

@bao

Alas, there are still many many women who feel they are so incapable of making a life for themselves and feel their only recourse is to rely on a man. And many men take full advantage of that.

gerry ,love you, lovely eyes wonderfull!!kiss,rosanalourdes,argentina!

Observations @ 05/15/2012 at 9:48 pm

@Whatshedonenow
@Toronto
@Justme
I left you replies in the last thread.

@ro33_6 gerry, you are men pretty,superrrr beatifull,kiss,big!!rosanalourdes,

@Observations: And I replied to u on the last thread… :)

@Rae: his Scottish accent, I think it’s still there. Watch his latest interviews.

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 10:18 pm

Observations

“…Oh really??? So once a rich man sees me and wants me he has the right to take me by force? Really that’s news to me. Last time I checked I wasn’t living under Sadam Husain’s rule..”

Yes but billions of women are living under rules which are very similar.

“…Let me straighten you out since you need some enlightening here. Rich successful men get chosen by women more often than their less successful counterpart. Understand? That’s a fact..”

Totally wrong. AGAIN.  Tell that to women in countries like Afghanistan, Morocco,Saudi Arabia and parts of Pakistan to name but a few.

Tell that to the family  of a  16 year old girl in Morocco who killed herself because she was going to be forced BY LAW to marry the man who raped her, which is  NOT uncommon in quite a few countries.  Tell that to them and see what reaction you get.

Hey… but as long as you’re ok right… Who cares. It’s got nothing to do with you, because you think you can choose a man not the other way round. I think not.

Sexual parity even in the Good ole US of A still has got quite a way to go.

( SHAKES HEAD)

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 10:21 pm

Observations

I bet you and GB would get along like a house on fire.

angelsrock @ 05/15/2012 at 10:21 pm

whatshedonenow, this is the best I can do to answer your question from the last thread. I would be leery of my 20 year old dating a 40 yr. old for sure. There are always situations that go beyond our comfort zone and what we feel is “normal”. I have a friend whose 25 yr old daughter just married a 59 yr old man. But guess what…..they love each other and it seems like it’s going to work. Gerry’s romancing of 18 yr olds is extremely exaggerated in my opinion.
How about you had a choice of your 20 yr old dating a drug addict, a convict, or an abuser who was age appropriate or someone like Gerard Butler. You see your question is just so open-ended. We can’t fit everyone into what we feel is “normal”.

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 10:35 pm

Angelrock

I can see your point. But I have to say in the context of this site, and from what we know or heard to be true and false and in-between of GB and his character–isn’t the calibre of people you’re comparing him with interesting — and rather telling.

Thelionsleepstonight @ 05/15/2012 at 10:38 pm

@Whatshedonenow:

Jennifer Lopez will be 43 in July. Her new boyfriend is 25. Do you think it’s “creepy”?

@Thelionsleepstonight:
For what it’s worth, I for one, think the JLo and Casper coupling is very creepy and pathetic on JLo’s part. Given the worldwide ridicule she’s received for her association with this man, I’m not the only one who thinks so. No double standards here.

@angelsrock:
That’s a specious argument. Just because there are men out there who are worse, doesn’t make Gerard’s bad behavior acceptable.

Thelionsleepstonight @ 05/15/2012 at 10:49 pm

@angelsrock:

I agree with you 100% that Gerry’s romancing very young girls is exaggerated. For a single man his age, the pickens are actually rather slim. Most women age appropriate for him are taken or carry a lot of baggage with them from previous relationships including kids. It’s hard sometimes to take on someone else’s children.

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 10:52 pm

Thelionsleepstonight

Yep.

You guys think JLO’s bad? Her boyfriend is 18 years younger….how about Madonna? LOL! She dates guys 30 YEARS younger….now THAT’s bad…..

Thelionsleepstonight @ 05/15/2012 at 10:55 pm

@Rae:

My opinion he’s a rebound. Some people don’t know how to be single. He’s convenient and when she’s recovered from her break up, he’ll be history, but that’s just my opinion.
The thing is, it’s not about age gap so much as the “too young” part. I think you can be sixty with a forty something, etc., but once someone gets down in to the low twenties, it’s about emotional maturity.
For a spicy sexual relationship, sure. A lasting partnership with someone that age? No. They’ll grow up eventually and move on.

Thelionsleepstonight @ 05/15/2012 at 11:02 pm

@Toronto:

I’m not a big fan of JLO. I think she and Madonna can get the younger guys because they have the money and fame, just like the men do. It’s not much different really. I think they’re just looking for fun and nothing too serious. They’ve both been in serious relationships. May be a bit down on love.

Whatshedonenow @ 05/15/2012 at 11:09 pm

Thelionsleepstonight

Agree with you on that one

Toronto

JLO and Madonna are just aping the bad behaviour of selfish men and fooling themselves into thinking that is sexual equality. It’s a warped perception sexual equality.

Thelionsleepstonight @ 05/15/2012 at 11:10 pm

Gerry’s known nothing else but being single for a long time except for a couple of long term relationships. Perhaps those were enough to tell him he’s not good at them.

He might be one of the guys that’s good through the “honeymoon” phase until things move in to the more settled, reality phase, he gets bored. He may not be capable of making a deeper bond with a woman other then sexual or friendship.
If you go in to a relationship with the sex being the most attracting factor, then eventually it could peter out if the emotional intimacy and other factors never developed. JMO.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All