Vanessa Hudgens Loves alice + olivia

Vanessa Hudgens Loves alice + olivia

Vanessa Hudgens keeps it cute as she and mom Gina meet up with Vanessa‘s boyfriend Austin Butler on Wednesday (May 16) in Burbank, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress (in a Sauce cosmic skirt and Low Luv necklace) took her mama out to Gindi Thai for lunch.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa posted a new favorite thing to her blog – her black alice + olivia dress! She said, “I love my alice + olivia Minidress! It’s a little more exciting than the little black dress. Plus I can eat anything in that dress!”

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens going out to lunch with her mom and Austin Butler

vanessa austin out to lunch with mom 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@No life: because Zac is a selfish person. He rarely wants to hang out with his own family…much less someone else’s! It’s cute how V and A like to spend time with each others families.

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 10:24 am

@Zac: @Nike Evidently you have the maturity and mental capacity of a nat. Good to see bitter ugly twisted Zac fans displaying knuckle dialogue at its best. How unfortunate you were both left in a dumpster as babies. Don’t worry, god loves a tryer.

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 10:28 am

@BOJI: Agreed, just look those two champion tossers @Zac @Nike, that there are prime examples of UGLY.

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 10:31 am

Can we report for racism?

@more than words, how is zac and nike zac fans? She does have haters that are not fans of zac. Start with the maturity and stop bringing the ex in as basis for arguement. Taking digs at her mother is just plain stupid and crass, why so much hate for people you barely know, leave and let live.

@No life:
So true + V is really close with her family

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 10:42 am

@Janet: Well excuse YOU did I actually take a dig at her mother? No. As for Zac fans being a basis for a supposed argument is ignorant. Where do the percentile of haters come from? Zac fans, give or take one or two. As for LEAVE and let live, no, if you are supportive of something and an ignorant shif head or two come and toss a few words here And there, of course I will retaliate. Sorry, I’m no doormat.

Am sure zac’s pretty close to his family and hangs out with them, but how would we know that if there are no papped pics,and the same goes for other celebs. There is so much public display of her private life. She gives her bf mom a bic the public just gets to know about it, they can be discreet if they want to, i don’t think she calls the paps, but enjoys the attention,and the bf likes it to. And am not a zac fan, but her fans and his fans think the hate towards them are from the opposite camp. If she keep up like this, there will be no more mystery about her,we practically can write a history about this relationship. The only shock there liplocking at every point is less.

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 11:08 am

@Cece: I disagree, Your post seems to conform with the opinion of many; that Vanessa is doing all this for her own benefit. If you are a celebrity, you are basically a property of society to be done with as it pleases. As a celebrity, part of the expectation is having vultures for paper follow the rules.

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 11:10 am

@MoreThanWords: *Paps. Note to all JJ for iPhone sucks.

Haters Suck! @ 05/17/2012 at 11:40 am

How sweet he hangs out with her family, she hangs out with his. Obviously their families approve of their relationship. Good for them they really are a great couple.

Vanessa fans, I am sooo sad. Did you already know that Gimme shelter is not selected for the Cannes film festival? :((

She worked so hard for that role!! So much effort…i don’t understand..

I really need some comfort from you guys

@maria: its disappointed but i’m sure it wasn’t what the cannes festival organisers were looking for but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t good we’ll just have to find out for ourselves

Love Vanessa

Overexposed midget.

@Unknown Do you have the video link/name?

TBH, I don’t hate them together… It’s not THEM that annoys me… It’s HIM! He just looks so gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay, I’m all for equality. But it’s his darn Ken/Vampire style hair… its just… I dunno.. I just don’t like him.
Anyway… Oh! And to the people who said they never saw Z and V with there families and that stuff… That’s because they were never one for publicity, they were always very private.
I live in LA and I have witnessed myself, Zac and Vanessa’s families interact.
No hate.

They do get photographed too much. But I have to say, I love what Vanessa is wearing!! She looks good.

@kiki: Try to think a little bit before you talk. Zac is selfish? Really? He wants to see his parents and his brother more often but it’s a little difference if you live in the same city, kinda the same district or if you have to drive 180 miles to see the other person, which means 360 miles mileage there and back. As I said try to think a little bit before you talk and not vice versa.

OMG!!! enough already i am get sick of seeing them every single day,, I wasn’t even looking for them, but every time i get on this site i see them… She probably call the paps, she is so disparate for attention its ridiculous and pathetic. You don’t even hardly see zac.

@Lizzy yeh you are probably right, thank you. I just really hoped for it,
was really excited about it.

But I guess I thought Cannes chooses films which are really good. So they can nominate the best ones.

I just really hope they didnt select gimme shelter because it wasnt what they were looking for

I heard that someone said that ‘gimme shelter’ isn’t 100% done yet and if that’s the case then it obviously wouldn’t be sent there. There are also a lot of other film festivals coming up and if it wasn’t completet yet for Cannes it might come up on another filmfestival, or since they seem to know when it will be out then maybe they already have some company interested in releasing it abd they didn’t feel the need to summit it to Cannes, I don’t know but I do know that there are a lot of amazing movies that have come out through the years that wasn’t shown on any filmfestival so if a movie is good or not doesn’t really have anything to do with being shown at a filmfestival, though it is a huge honor to have your movie shown at one it’s not everything.

penisstretcher69 @ 05/17/2012 at 2:56 pm

OK guys need to STOP wearing these goofy knitted caps, especially when its like 100 degrees out.

Yall look like total **d o u c h e r s**

I love Vanessa’s style, she makes everything look stunning and comfortable as well.

I’m glad they have met each-others’s family and they seem to approve their relationship.

Keep it up Baby V!
Don’t forget that no matter what you still have your true fans behind your back no matter what ♥

abbimorgan @ 05/17/2012 at 3:47 pm