Vanessa Hudgens Loves alice + olivia

Vanessa Hudgens Loves alice + olivia

Vanessa Hudgens keeps it cute as she and mom Gina meet up with Vanessa‘s boyfriend Austin Butler on Wednesday (May 16) in Burbank, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress (in a Sauce cosmic skirt and Low Luv necklace) took her mama out to Gindi Thai for lunch.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa posted a new favorite thing to her blog – her black alice + olivia dress! She said, “I love my alice + olivia Minidress! It’s a little more exciting than the little black dress. Plus I can eat anything in that dress!”

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens going out to lunch with her mom and Austin Butler

vanessa austin out to lunch with mom 01

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 6:46 pm

@m2: You would know ugly hoe

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 6:49 pm

@mig345: Your comment is, verbatim, ridiculous and pathetic

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 7:31 pm

Vanessa hating trolls are out on the prowl again.

@ Maria, I don’t doubt Frozen Ground is a good movie. I believe that there are many good movies made out there which didn’t make it to the Cannes Festival. She does look good in it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed the movie will be distributed worldwide and it will come my way.

Hey, my apologies, I jumped the gun. Don’t know why, guess Frozen Ground is more my kind of movie to go see. However, will go see Gimme Shelter if it comes my way.

vanessa ugly lesvian

vanessa is a pin*es … her boyfriend looks like a *****

MoreThanWords @ 05/17/2012 at 10:08 pm

@PETRONA: Waste of space, both post and user. Why don’t you take your bitter self back to the moss engrossed slab of rock you call home, and perhaps apply some feminine attributes to your person. Then maybe you won’t come across as a hypocritical jealous wind bag. Just saying.

I never said I wasn’t happy for her, I just said that maybe she likes guys with the same dress style that’s all. learn how to read a comment and know what they really mean and later you can reply with your opinion about it.

@MoreThanWords:

MoreThanWords @ 05/18/2012 at 3:51 am

@x: You really can’t be that vacant, can you? I was refering to the later part of your post RE: Not over her last love. DUH! I think it’s pretty clear she has moved on. Maybe you should move on too….into traffic.

What’s with the Gay phobia? Don’t like Austin because he looks Gay?! And with her ex some were claiming he was a closet gay. Now just because a guy is extremely good looking doesn’t mean he is, and if he is, so what about it. Every person has a right to their sexual preference barring when minors are involved.

Neither Zac nor Austin is gay , they didn’t enjoy the three way we were in that much. THIS IS A JOKE FOLKS GET OVER YOURSELVES
They have have all mooved on and will be friends again one day.

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 11:27 am

@R U sure
oh I highly doubt zac and Vanessa will be friends again in all likleyhood I’d bet they hate each other. It’s been a year and they still don’t want anything to do with each other. And I like it that way I don’t want to see zac in any part of vanessas life not even as a friend that’s how much I can’t stand that son of a b!tch.

@ Haters Suck You are not going to get me into an argument with you. you are entitled to your opinion. I hear they have already met so get use to the idea. this happened at a mutual friends Grad Party.

@R U sure
I heard the same thing as well on twitter and if it’s true, then I wish them the best and if not, then I do hope that they can be friends again someday.

@Nicole It will be soon and it is “Friends and friends only”

@R U sure
When I said I wish them the best, I wasn’t trying to imply anything; I just meant I wish them the best at being friends.

@maria:

Did you know Gimme Shelter WAS NOT SUBMITTED for Cannes because it was not finished in editing – you have to submit to be selected

@R U sure
I apologize if my original post came across as if I was implying something more than friendship.

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 3:14 pm

@r u sure
yeah and just like the sharpay event they avoided each other like the plague. There’s even a pic of just Austin and Vanessa kissing in the background of a pic. Even zacs good pal tisdale has said the two refuse to be around each other. Hell even Taylor swift and all the boyfriends she’s trashed in her songs have made up by now but not these two. I hope it’s not soon, or ever if I see zac in vanessas life again in any way, shape or form I may get sick.

@Haters Suck!: Seriously where is this pic of austin and vanesa kissing?When and where ashley said that they refuse to be around each other…??

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 4:48 pm

@Katy
someone else is taking a pic and the two got caught in the background. It’s a little vague but u can tell it’s them.
As for the Ashley part here
“Ashley dishes the two ex-lovers WILL NOT hang around each other.”

@Nicole I’m sorry I was agreeing with you i jjust added that for the haters. I was very happy to see you saw those tweets before i was called a liar about them being t the same party.

@Haters Suck It’s been awhile since the Ashley event. They had two mutual friends trying to get them to meet as friends again.

@Katy In that Pic Vanessa’s hand is on Austins shoulder .It is not for sure they are kissing , that is what people are assuming.It’s been a week since I’ve seen it , but that was the debate then.

@R U sure: I’m not quite sure why their friends think it’s important for them to be friends. Sometimes in life, it’s just not possible, and easier to move on. Hurt is very difficult to forget, and seeing someone just opens up old wounds. I don’t think it’s a good idea, and I question the judgement of these “friends”.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All