Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Pilates Pair

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Pilates Pair

Vanessa Hudgens grins from ear to ear as she and boyfriend Austin Butler leave a pilates class on Friday (May 18) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old entertainer was just nominated for a 2012 Teen Choice Award for her work in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island!

Earlier in the week, Vanessa was spotted out with sister Stella, who hid behind her cell phone.

Vanessa also recently posted a new picture to her blog – she’s getting ready for a photo shoot. “Shoot for V magazine,” she said. “So fun!”

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens leaving the gym with Austin Butler

hudgens working out 01
hudgens working out 02
hudgens working out 03
hudgens working out 04
hudgens working out 05
hudgens working out 06
hudgens working out 07
hudgens working out 08
hudgens working out 09
hudgens working out 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

SHE IS FLAWLESS

Two of my favorite cuties

I think she’s been to the gym every day! Wonder if she’s prepping for a project? She looks good!

@R U sure:
they are so cute

Rise Above Hate @ 05/18/2012 at 10:20 pm

she has the cutest smile ever.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!

@maria:
it could be.. with Vanessa you never know! hahaha i like that about her team. We usually gt news about her upcoming projects when she is already on her way to start filming!

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 10:25 pm

HOT DAMN Vanessa. Christ she looks good

He does pilates? LMFAO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 10:33 pm

@A
that thought crossed my mind along with Vanessa has him so whipped. Then again he gets to see Vanessa do pilates so I can’t say I blame the brother.

Vanessa is such a hottie. @haters suck lol I see your point I wouldn’t mind doing pilates either if it meant doing it with vanessa HOT lol

Someone give a pair of pants for her sister

I just love that Austin is so devoted to Vanessa and supportive of her. He is anyone’s dream boyfriend for sure. Keeping my fingers crossed that she has another film before the year end.
@ Haters Suck, pls link me that pic of Ashley with V and Austin in the background if you don’t mind. Appreciate it.

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 11:02 pm

@boji
huh? I’m sorry which pic?

The one you mentioned in the previous thread about V and Austin in the background at a function with Ashley. I haven’t seen that one.

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 11:20 pm

@boji
oh alrighty I saw it last week but I’ll see if I can find it again for you.

Thanks a bunch, much appreciate.

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 11:45 pm

@boji
heres the best i could find. Again its pretty vague but look to the right and youll see them. At least im about 98% sure it is.

speaktruth @ 05/18/2012 at 11:54 pm

Idk about you guys, but I’d be a little weirded out if my boyfriend wanted to come to pilates class with me…

Thanks, no mistaking those rings and blonde locks. So random but yeah, I reckon it is them alright.

Pilates is for guys and gals, what’s so weird about it?obviously vanessa is comfortable with it. I would even encourage my husband to go for a facial with me, nice to have your face pampered once in a while.

Beautiful legs run in this family.

florence2 @ 05/19/2012 at 1:12 am

I hope she wins for J2 it was a great film and they all did a great job.

No doubt some will say it’s only a teen choice award but a award is award so well done to her.

Yeah a Teen Choice Award is the biggest reward she can ever dream of! Since kids vote for it XD she couldn’t act to save her life. Sorry to burst your bubbles you stupid fanatics but in Journey to the center of the Earth 2, she did nothing but strike poses!! Ugh

MoreThanWords @ 05/19/2012 at 6:24 am

@Yum: Go play in traffic and hopefully someone will take pity on a poor souless miserable nat like yourself and do you a favour by knocking some sense into you. I guess your biggest feat is saying negative stuff about Vanessa who isn’t ugly, in all sense of the word, like yourself. Now go life a miserable life.

Ok to me it just looks like he was picking her up – my reasons – because he isn’t exactly dressed for it and unlike V no water bottle.

Jj just likes making them greater than they are.

Now remember I said my opinion.

Oh and I’m sure if someone else was getting nominated for a TCA you V fans wld be saying its only a stupid kids award. Double standards.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All