Will Smith Slaps Male Reporter for Trying to Kiss Him

Will Smith Slaps Male Reporter for Trying to Kiss Him

Will Smith attends a photo call for Men in Black 3 on the roof of the Ritz-Carlton on Friday (May 18) in Moscow, Russia.

Later in the evening, the 43-year-old actor attended the film’s premiere where he encountered an overly-friendly male Ukrainian reporter who tried to kiss Will on the lips.

“What the hell is your problem?” Will asks the guy before giving him a little slap across the face.

A source tells TMZ “the reporter’s mouth brushed up against Will‘s and that’s why the actor reacted so violently. Despite the incident, Will stayed positive … and happily continued to sign autographs for fans and do red carpet interviews.”

Also pictured inside: Will meeting with Olympic hopefuls on Wednesday (May 16) in London before the Men in Black 3 UK premiere.

will smith men black moscow 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Good job Will Smith! He had any right to slap him, that was sexual assault!

He should have punched the guy.

I understand him.

The Brain @ 05/18/2012 at 8:06 pm

Lighten up Will. We all know your kiss men in your private life so chill out. Stop trying to act so butch – your “wife” plays it much better than you.

@The Brain: If I was right next to you, I would slap you silly myself!

@The Brain: I wish Will Smith slapped you too!

Haha wouldnt be the first time. . . Remember a couple years ago jim cerry tried to make out with him at the mtv movie awards!!! Hilarious

All I’m going to say is that you can take the boy out of the hood. But you can’t take the hood out the boy! Lol Will would have whooped his ass if the cameras weren’t there. He’s from Philly they don’t play that!

It wasn’t really a big slap, light contact. I don’t blame him, that guy was trying to kiss him on the lips.

Haters Suck! @ 05/18/2012 at 8:25 pm

Slapped him dude shouldve closed that fist and knocked his teeth out.

SO WHAT, ………….HE IS GAY, LET’S SEE, SLEPT WITH Q, AND HAS A FAKE ASS RELATIONSHIP WITH A GAY WOMAN, QUEEN.

That reporter was inappropriate and I don’t blame Will for his reaction. I don’t understand people who don’t respect or are tone deaf to personal boundaries.

Go Will he was Inappropriate with the Kissing! Freak! SHould have Knocked HIm out!

LOL, i love that people expect him to be cool with it.
If you were a guy would you welcome so old ass stranger trying to kiss you on the lips.

I saw the video, maybe it was a bad angle but it looked like he was giving him a kiss on each cheek, which even guys do to each other in that part of the world as a sign of friendship.

Jennica Panettiere @ 05/18/2012 at 8:52 pm

The guy’s name is Vitalii Sediuk. He was the same one that set up the Madonna incident with the Hydranges. He pranks celebrities so he knows what to expect. Will was right to lite-slap him!

Gossipgirl @ 05/18/2012 at 8:53 pm

Ewwwwwww! Will was well within his rights to slap the shiz out of that guy!

DebraDoodles @ 05/18/2012 at 8:53 pm

I like Will

The Brain @ 05/18/2012 at 9:06 pm

@ColinG: Obviously the Scientologists are out in force! Ha!

I’m not a fan of the way he’s shoving his kids down our throats lately, but I’ve had a soft spot for him ever since the Fresh Prince. Plus he’s sexy.

Feeling Lucky @ 05/18/2012 at 9:09 pm

@Panda: I too think that he is sexy ;)

I don’t blame Will for slapping him one bit! You do not encroach on one’s personal space!

Slapping is fine, but to all those encouraging Will to slap him in the face, get a grip. The media would’ve have turned against Will Smith in a second, accusing him of being a homophobe in need of anger management, not to mention the assault/hate crime charges.
What he did was totally reasonable, and it’s good to see him keep a lid on his temper.

noone has the right to accuse him of being a homophobe, thats not fair, he’s not comfortable with another man kissing him even on the cheek, then thats his right, he should sucker punched him.

I can’t wait for all of the “WILL SMITH HATES GAYS” posts that are going to evolve from this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All