Halle Berry & Nahla: Pavilions Pair

Halle Berry & Nahla: Pavilions Pair

Halle Berry pushes her daughter Nahla in a shopping wagon after picking up some groceries from Pavilions on Saturday (May 19) in West Hollywood, Calif.

After getting into a confrontation with a photographer outside her daughter’s school last week, the 45-year-old actress is trying to enlist President Obama to set laws to protect children from paparazzi.

“There are no laws here that protect our children and, as a mom coming to the school… not only my child, but all the children that are there. It’s just wrong, wrong, wrong,” Halle told Extra (via ABC News).

“You know, I think I’m going to call Obama and say, ‘Look, can you help us? I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it’s a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected,’” she added.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry picking up groceries…

halle berry nahla pavilions pair 01
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 02
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 03
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 04
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 05
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 06
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 07
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 08
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 09
halle berry nahla pavilions pair 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Sideshow Bob

There you go again showing pap (pictures of a child takened by adult men)pictures. Theres something pervy about those who take them and those who post them.

bobby-ray @ 05/20/2012 at 8:38 am

her hair looks absolutley ridicoulis

BerryBerry @ 05/20/2012 at 9:00 am

The most unattractive hair style i have ever seen her with TAKE IT OFF HALLE TAKE IT OFF!!!!!

Omg halle wtf is this hair??!! Are u deliberately trying to look bad cuz it takes alot of work for u to look this atrocious!!

No security with her and Nahla? I thought she was so afraid for her safety. I don’t know about Ms Berry, maybe she really is a liar.

I don´t like Halle and I don´t like her wig. Nahla is a cute kid.

I agree with her.
I’m personally sick of seeing celeb’s kids on here such as Jennifer Garners kids, literally everyday! Do we really need to watch them grow up in front of our eyes!?
That’s NOT why I come here. I come here to see celebrity ADULTS, not children.
I hope there will be a law that makes it illegal to pap kids. And soon.

I always think it strange how celebs have on sun shades to protect their eyes from the sun and they do not put any on their children, their children are left squinting in the sun.

Ace @ 05/20/2012 at 10:35 am #8
I agree with her.
That’s NOT why I come here. I come here to see celebrity ADULTS, not children.
I hope there will be a law that makes it illegal to pap kids. And soon.
*****************************************************
If you don’t want to see celeb children don’t click on the “Celebrities Babies” section. OR just don’t come to the Just Jared site, PERIOD! Jared has the right to post what he wants to post, and you cannot dictate to him what to post. It is his blog, NOT yours. You hypocrite.

@Jean: Are you an idiot? I don’t click on “celebrities babies”, I SEE them while I scroll down the site!
I have not dictated anything or demanded Jared NOT post them so stfu and learn how to read!

The price a celebrity ~ wh they get paid BIG $$$, are vocal on their political issues, and we folks like to see how they live….that’s why we all on this website…so sorry Halle…..that’s your unfortunate reward.

It is Halle’s unfortunate reward but it should not be her small child’s. Whoever her friends or who she is dating should not matter but children should be off limits. They do not understand the situation around them. adults do.
And to change the subject, Halle has got great legs.Just perfect.

wigging out @ 05/20/2012 at 12:25 pm

Throw the wig away girl, it looks horrible!!

What happened to her older, adopted daughter? The poor girl vanished the very moment Halle got pregnant.

Halle never adopted Eric Benet’s daughter now Eric has a new wife and his daughter has a new stepmother.

It is very possible that this is Halle Berry NATURAL hair and God gave her beautiful, curly brown hair. I love it (and who cares if you don’t)!

Ace @ 05/20/2012 at 10:56 am #11

*******************************
You are the idiot because you ARE on a
celebrity site, so just don’t click on it, MORON, and you won’t see any celeb children.

From Danielle, to Ace @ 05/20/2012 at 2:04 pm

@Ace:
You are not too bright. If you don’t want to see celeb children don’t go on entertainment sites. Do you think celebs are never going to go out in public with their children? If you go to celebrity sites, you are bound to see their children, Stupid.

huggy bear @ 05/20/2012 at 2:27 pm

Celeste that not halle hair, no one hair can grow fast in a matter of one week that fast. halle childhood picture she have real bad hair not curly she have being relaxing her hair for years .that why she make her baby with a white boy insted of one my brothers.

patricia s. @ 05/20/2012 at 2:34 pm

I think its wrong for paps to stalk children, but OTOH, Halle has put Nahla up to cry when she sees paps, to make her case better to move to France. Nahla never seem bothered by them before.

Gossipgirl @ 05/20/2012 at 2:47 pm

Children should be off limits. Period.

@Jean: @From Danielle, to Ace: Last I checked, children are NOT celebrities so I have every right to visit these sites without being a hypocrite you illiterate morons.
Obviously, you didn’t read the part where I agree with Halle on celebrity kids not being papped. Key word; PAPPED.
Where have I said I don’t wish to visit this site? How does that make ANY sense? 99% of the content here is ADULT CELEBS without their children being featured. And I DO NOT click on the ones where children are featured because it doesn’t interest me but I still SEE them when I scroll down to OTHER celebs.
Good lord some people…

huggy bear @ 05/20/2012 at 3:14 pm

Lucy Lui what about child star who are in the business

huggy bear @ 05/20/2012 at 3:22 pm

patricia s. your so right Halle is setting up Nahla to cry when see the camera flash, that kids is going to have some problems because of her mom. she is already acting. Gabriel get you kid some before Halle demage her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All