Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: Art of Elysium Paradis Party!

Gerard Butler: Art of Elysium Paradis Party!

Gerard Butler suits up in Dolce&Gabbana for IWC‘s Filmmakers Dinner held at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on Monday (May 21) in Antibes, France.

The 42-year-old actor met up with model Karolina Kurkova and her fiance, Archie Drury, along with IWC CEO Georges Kern, inside the event.

The night before, Gerard (wearing Calvin Klein Collection) came out to support The Art of Elysium‘s Paradis party during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.

Guests enjoyed cocktails, light bites, and a gaming area with Hollywood Domino, while listening to tunes spun by DJ Mike Nouveau and DJ Kayper.

gerard butler art elysium cannes 01
gerard butler art elysium cannes 02
gerard butler art elysium cannes 03
gerard butler art elysium cannes 04

Credit: Dave M. Benett, Michael Buckner; Photos: Getty, Wire Image
Posted to: 2012 Cannes Film Festival, Archie Drury, Gerard Butler, Karolina Kurkova

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/21/2012 at 5:46 pm

Does this guy even have a film to promote?

Joie de Vivre @ 05/21/2012 at 5:51 pm

Happy to see him looking so happy. Sounds as though he has accomplished all he needed to for Motor City and White House Taken to get them moving. Good luck to you, Butler! Looking forward to more from you on the big screen later this year.

He’s summoned himself on to another phase. Then comes the day that make like worth living, like this. Love the thumbs up photo back at the other thread hoping the watermarks get removed and the set enlarged. Grand viewing for Butler fans this weekend!
His face holds promise. Sometimes his look seems to say, “Do you love me the way I am?” And then it’s as though he’s suddenly everybody’s.
As for his recent work with Machine Gun Preacher and Coriolanus he sunk his soul into those characters and left a lasting impression. Anyone who saw either would be fibbing to not agree.
~K
~K

Can'tGetEnough @ 05/21/2012 at 6:17 pm

Today’s photos courtesy of GALS:

RhodesRick @ 05/21/2012 at 6:17 pm

my best friend’s sister makes $73/hour on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her check was $14725 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more CashLazy.*com
remove the *

@GerrysMemoryDrawer:
His face holds Botox…

More Pics @ 05/21/2012 at 6:24 pm

@gettyimages

Gerry and Adrian Brody and Ewan McGreggor.

Partying & Shaggging @ 05/21/2012 at 6:49 pm

It looks like Gerry has a new model hanging all over him, Karolina Kurkova. This one I don’t like. She is too obvious when the others have been subtle. Look at her constantly touching him.
In some pictures he looks a bit spaced out. Maybe devising his escape.
I don’t see any evidence of Botox on him. Every time he is in some function, Botox speculation abound.

@hmm adrian is also there too hmmm.

@Partying & Shaggging:
Karolina is engaged and I believe her fiancé is there also.

Karolina’s fiance Archie is in some of the photo’s

@Can’tGetEnough:
Thank you so much. They’re moving quicker!
It’s all right there on his face. “I agree to take my chances.” Seems like he found out where he went wrong and righted it. You know he’s workin’ when he’s wearin’ a watch!
He’s got a heart so deep, you’d drown in it.
~K
who’s askin’ what’s in your memory drawer?

Partying & Shaggging @ 05/21/2012 at 7:09 pm

@Manny:
@Laura:
Oh….well, then in that case she looks like she has been butlerized bad. LOL! We all know marriage hasn’t stopped anyone before when it comes to Mr. Butler. How is it that almost every woman has the same reaction to him?

He has become exactly the kind of person he said he never wanted to be. Sad.

Every girls crazy about a sharped dressed man all that needs to be said……..

angelsrock @ 05/21/2012 at 9:31 pm

Carried over from the last thread:

@Manny:

I agree. Why the decadent parties? How about a beer and a hot dog and homemade brownies for dessert? Most of the proceeds then go to the charity. I do realize that they have auctions, too, which helps with the fundraising. But these “galas” seem totally unnecessary.

New Pic @gettyimages of Gerry and Madalina,from this afternoon.

angelsrock @ 05/21/2012 at 9:35 pm

Nice hair here; no stylist to blow dry it poofier and straighter. I’m going to miss the hair discussions. But it has to go soon.

Is it just me or is she wearing a ring on her engagement finger?

Partying & Shaggging @ 05/21/2012 at 9:45 pm

I am starting to think he’s back on drugs. I noticed him sniffing in this video at about point 0.33. Just doesn’t look that good to me. But I hope I am totally mistaken.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All