Lea Michele: 'Letterman' Appearance Tonight!

Lea Michele: 'Letterman' Appearance Tonight!

Lea Michele is white hot in an Amen dress as she leaves a taping for the Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday (May 21) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 25-year-old Glee starlet arrived at the Letterman studios in a Jenni Kayne skirt, Zadig & Voltaire jacket, and Jimmy Choo booties.

“About to go on! So excited! Going to talk about the the #glee finale tomorrow night!!” Lea tweeted. “That was so much fun!!!! Thank you to everyone at the @late_show! Can’t wait to come back again!!! :)” she added after her taping. Be sure to catch her interview tonight on CBS.

FYI: Lea accessorized her Letterman look with Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Lea Michele at the David Letterman taping…

lea michele letterman guest 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/21/2012 at 7:51 pm

Why does her hair always look so greasy?

**DOLLY** @ 05/21/2012 at 7:52 pm

sorry , butterface…

MccallJulio9O @ 05/21/2012 at 7:53 pm

what Maria said I’m dazzled that a mom able to make $8901 in a few weeks on the computer. did you read this site..CBCJob.Notlong.coM

are you guys crazy? she looks hot!

She has a mouth like a woodchipper

What the hell happened to her boobs? Did she got breast implants or something?

Do not like glee but she is very pretty i really like the dress and her hair

seriously? @ 05/21/2012 at 8:21 pm

@Johnny: No it’s just the dress enhancing them, and usually body make up creates the illusion of the breasts looking bigger….Anyways the dress is nice and fits perfectly

@**DOLLY**: Obviously you’re unable to tell the difference between shiny and greasy get your eyes checked

yes Lea, we all know you have boobs.

So Miss I never get a nose job, did a Boob job? Well Cory likes boobs so it’s obvious she have to maintain her man happy , and nothing surprise me of Lea, she is a hypocrite after all.

@Sergi: But she never had a boob job? lool obviously you do not know how a boob job looks like it’s her dress which is pushing her breasts out

i think shes cute!

Iffy Miffy @ 05/21/2012 at 9:08 pm

She’s a beautiful woman, great body but that is not a proper dress for the occasion. Her boobs are falling out almost and that is so tacky.

Gossipgirl @ 05/21/2012 at 9:27 pm

She is looking good; fit and toned-give her a break!

she looks great and loved this dress

beautiful girl @ 05/21/2012 at 9:49 pm

it is the model of the dress, she didn’t had a boob job, the cut of this dress works like a pushup bra.
she looks stunning

No denying she looks great…her overzealous personality just comes off as fake though (at least to me)

Perfect legs. I’d love to wrapped around them

pose so hard muthafukas wanna fine me

lovely girl, beautiful outfit

lea is so gorgeous!!

she is so freaking beautiful…also has the sexiest legs I’ve ever seen!

Lovely dumpster background.

She’s cute and has a great figure, but she just TRIES too hard. Seriously, there’s a fine line between “sexy/hot” and “desperate for attention,” and she crosses the line EVERY SINGLE TIME.

@ladys: and she is on the right side of that line. Hot.

@BloodbuzzOhio: he hair isn’t greasy. really you are trying to hard to find something to complain about.

Wow! She looks stunning. I saw the show and she’s so funny and charming.

@Jess: Wow. You haven’t seen many legs have you? LOL

I think she tries too hard too…I love Glee but I really get put off by Lea Michele. She is too full of herself. I use to follow her on Twitter but I was just so put off by her constant showing off. (Who puts up a pic of themselves and tells the world they think they look like Kim Kardashian???- btw, they are both ugly inside and out)
She is also a hypercrite. I remember reading an article where she said dating a costar would send weird vibes at work…and here she is dating a costar and trying really hard to tell the world about it! She is too “me me me” all the time and it is gettin very annoying!!!!!

Lea is sexy! Wow, her legs, her boobs!!! She looks stunning!

Haters gonna hate! Always jealousy!

BloodbuzzOhio @ 05/22/2012 at 5:15 pm

@red: Never said it was. I said it looked greasy.

AMEN is giving away the only other existing copy of this dress! Enter the contest here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amen/175152389202394

Good luck!

@Winnie: Agreed that’s why I am beginning to cringe when I see all these pics of the “couple”. Good for them if things are true, but I can’t feel a little jolt of “ugh here she goes again”. I hope her vibe doesn’t rub off on Cory, he’s very professionally accessible to fans even though he seems less so & funny on his twitter.