Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Renaissance Faire!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Renaissance Faire!

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler share a sweet moment as they sit down together at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Sunday (May 20) in Irwindale, Calif.

The 23-year-old entertainer and her 20-year-old boyfriend grabbed a bite to eat and spent the afternoon strolling around, enjoying the sights.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in the day, Vanessa was spotted alone at the Sun Cafe for lunch before meeting up with Austin.

15+ inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire…

vanessa hudgens austin butler renaissance faire lovers 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The Renaissance Pleasure Faire, eh? Yeah, and we all know what kind of pleasure they are giving each other too! Especially given how well endowed the big guy is. Hot!

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:36 pm

Awww they are just a sweet couple. I like austin, at first it was mainly because he was just dating vanessa, but the guy has grown on me. He seems like a really good guy and appreciates and treats vanessa very well. Thats all i ask for.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/21/2012 at 4:39 pm

I wish nothing but the best for this couple. Both their hearts are in the right place and i can see how much they love one another. Thats what its all about people. Finding someone special and sharing amazing experiences with them.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!

@Lauren:

Well I see you are still the biggest ass hole on the net – the Renaissance Faire is a fair that harkens back to the days of Knights, Round table etc. – there is one in NY as well.

If you ever learn how to read you can learn a thing a two – until then you are the same bitter, ignorant, useless excuse for humanity you are every day on this board.

what is the renaissance pleasure faire? i’ve never heard of it in my country :/ can someone tell me plz thanks :)

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 5:02 pm

@Peggy
to be quite honest for some reason I think that’s a different Lauren. I don’t think that’s our regular troll Lauren but another person in general.

Love is sweet when you are young

kelly martineau @ 05/21/2012 at 5:11 pm

Austin is kind off growing on me. Cute couple.
Its funny she can’t keep her hands off him.

Rise Above Hate @ 05/21/2012 at 5:17 pm

@helen
ain’t that the truth.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!

@Haters Suck!:

Oh great we have more than one saying silly stiff LMAO

Yeah…Vanessa can’t keep her hands off him…..looks like she’s more into him ….than him into her.

This is not going to last…just you wait and see.

how do you know it was a sweet moment !! maybe it was a boring moment !!!

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 5:49 pm

@Billie
yeah, yeah, yeah I’ve heard it all before. Heard it 9 months ago
but they are still together.

my 2 cents @ 05/21/2012 at 6:06 pm

@Rise Above Hate: I agree they are adorable together and I have to say you name is Epic. I love it !

the only thing im jelous of in all there pictures is that it is always freaking sunny and she can always wear a dress grrrr its bloody freezing where im from

She is a self hating Filipino who dislikes Filipino men.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 6:55 pm

@pinoy
and you’re still and ignorant dumbass that doesn’t know Fu*k about $hit. Interracial dating has been going on for years if u joined us here in the year 2012 you’d know that. And vanessas only half flilipino anyway. Be I’m about 100% Mexican decent, does that mean I should only date Mexican girls? No, I’ve dated girls from every race so shut up and grow a brain.

@Pinoy, look yourself in the mirror and repeat what you just said. Sad really, your comment is a reflection of yourself.
Despite the fact that he gets roles which portray him as the good looking hot guy, he looks very much like a one woman man to me, devoted to his girlfriend, so unassuming. I love that he enjoys the same things as Vanessa and willingly goes everywhere with her. I wish nothing but the best for these two.

back to pimping themselves out again…..do they ever stop calling the paps?

Nice couple. I wonder when Austin leaves for NY to start filming “The Carrie Diaries”, which has been picked up by the CW.

Enjoying life, with no pretenses. I love that about them. They do everyday things together, not clubbing and acting stupid. He is a good guy, and he enjoys lots of different kinds of things, like museums, etc. Like that too.

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:06 pm

@peggy: Couldn’t agree more.

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:11 pm

@Pinoy: Stop being a whiney little person.
@Oo crawl back under that limestone

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All