Vanessa Hudgens & Mom Gina: 'We're Smurfs!'

Vanessa Hudgens & Mom Gina: 'We're Smurfs!'

Vanessa Hudgens keeps it cute in a gorgeous floral maxi dress as she stops by the Sun Cafe to pick up some lunch on Sunday (May 20) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress has been nominated for a 2012 Teen Choice Award!

She’s up for Choice Movie Actress in Sci-Fi/Fantasy category for her work in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Also nominated in the same category: Lily Collins (Mirror Mirror), Scarlett Johansson (The Avengers), Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games), and Kristen Stewart (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1)!

Vanessa recently posted a very blue picture of herself and her mom Gina! “A- we’re smurfs. B- I love my mama,” she said.

Last week, Vanessa was spotted leaving a pilates class with boyfriend Austin Butler!

hudgens sun cafe 01
hudgens sun cafe 02
hudgens sun cafe 03
hudgens sun cafe 04
hudgens sun cafe 05
hudgens sun cafe 06
hudgens sun cafe 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

by herself, not with austin, thats the first

She’s gorgeous, thats right vanessa head high and tell them who r u to judge me i can walk around LA everyday if iwant too.

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 3:37 am

@Raquel: Take I hike dork
@mags Absolutely!

i like her dress :)

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 3:57 am

Yah dress looks good. Someone sure is shining :))

Like what she’s wearing. Looking forward to her attending the TCAs.

yh her dress is lovely and i hope she gets to hang with her old friends like laura new

pretty girl….Hope she win @ KCA

@Raquel:
I love when she is out with Austin, she always loolks more happy with him!

Beautiful girl, I hope she wins TCA award

Love the dress, and she looks just lovely! But why would you mention the Smurfs picture, and then not post it? It’s super cute! And yes, she can walk wherever she wants! The beauty of that is, what you see, is what you get with Vanesa. There is nothing to hide. So much better than all the ridiculous speculation of who she’s hiding, and running from everyone. She’s seeing Austin, she’s happy, and that’s all there is. Very simple.

question for everyone: who do you think is in control of the relationship and why? i think its austin and for some reason i always see him as some sort of pimp like the b*tches always come to him LOL

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 7:11 am

@samsam: Why do you have to ruin the mojo in here you ******. If you were my b*tch, I’d shave your hairy crack and throw vodka shots at ya and scope around for some 300 pound ladyboy to take care of the ‘not so hot mess’.

kelly martineau @ 05/21/2012 at 7:20 am

Like the dress shes wearing too. Its about time she’s by herself.
Maybe she heading over to Austin house after lunch.

She definetely loves shopping

fashiondesigner @ 05/21/2012 at 7:55 am

I think Vanessa should create a fashion blog

@MoreThanWords: woooaaaah being in control of a relationship isn’t a bad thing sheesh calm down and didn’t u notice the LOL at the end? it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously so i politely ask you dont call me a ****** and carry on screeching at anyone who hasn’t got the same insane mindset as you

I hope to see her and Josh get back together cuz he treats her well

I think alex still has feelings for Vanessa or at least it seemed like that during the J2 promo time

I hope to see her and Josh get back together cuz he treats her well

I think Josh still has feelings for Vanessa or at least it seemed like that during the J2 promo time…….

@angel: I don’t think she will go back…
but it seems like Vanessa doesnt like him anymore..I think she thinks Josh as her brother or a close friend rather than a boyfriend

She’s happy with Austin at this moment

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:11 am

@samsam: Shut your pie hole, why would you make an assumption as stupid as Austin attracting women. Geesh, if he makes her happy then we like him.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 9:23 am

God damn she has been looking so good latley. So hot. And don’t worry about her and Austin after this they went to a fair together and looked like they were having a good time.

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:43 am

@Haters Suck!: This fair?

Vanessa overload! hahaha