Vanessa Hudgens & Mom Gina: 'We're Smurfs!'

Vanessa Hudgens & Mom Gina: 'We're Smurfs!'

Vanessa Hudgens keeps it cute in a gorgeous floral maxi dress as she stops by the Sun Cafe to pick up some lunch on Sunday (May 20) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress has been nominated for a 2012 Teen Choice Award!

She’s up for Choice Movie Actress in Sci-Fi/Fantasy category for her work in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Also nominated in the same category: Lily Collins (Mirror Mirror), Scarlett Johansson (The Avengers), Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games), and Kristen Stewart (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1)!

Vanessa recently posted a very blue picture of herself and her mom Gina! “A- we’re smurfs. B- I love my mama,” she said.

Last week, Vanessa was spotted leaving a pilates class with boyfriend Austin Butler!

hudgens sun cafe 01
hudgens sun cafe 02
hudgens sun cafe 03
hudgens sun cafe 04
hudgens sun cafe 05
hudgens sun cafe 06
hudgens sun cafe 07

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

by herself, not with austin, thats the first

She’s gorgeous, thats right vanessa head high and tell them who r u to judge me i can walk around LA everyday if iwant too.

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 3:37 am

@Raquel: Take I hike dork
@mags Absolutely!

i like her dress :)

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 3:57 am

Yah dress looks good. Someone sure is shining :))

Like what she’s wearing. Looking forward to her attending the TCAs.

yh her dress is lovely and i hope she gets to hang with her old friends like laura new

pretty girl….Hope she win @ KCA

@Raquel:
I love when she is out with Austin, she always loolks more happy with him!

Beautiful girl, I hope she wins TCA award

Love the dress, and she looks just lovely! But why would you mention the Smurfs picture, and then not post it? It’s super cute! And yes, she can walk wherever she wants! The beauty of that is, what you see, is what you get with Vanesa. There is nothing to hide. So much better than all the ridiculous speculation of who she’s hiding, and running from everyone. She’s seeing Austin, she’s happy, and that’s all there is. Very simple.

question for everyone: who do you think is in control of the relationship and why? i think its austin and for some reason i always see him as some sort of pimp like the b*tches always come to him LOL

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 7:11 am

@samsam: Why do you have to ruin the mojo in here you ******. If you were my b*tch, I’d shave your hairy crack and throw vodka shots at ya and scope around for some 300 pound ladyboy to take care of the ‘not so hot mess’.

kelly martineau @ 05/21/2012 at 7:20 am

Like the dress shes wearing too. Its about time she’s by herself.
Maybe she heading over to Austin house after lunch.

She definetely loves shopping

fashiondesigner @ 05/21/2012 at 7:55 am

I think Vanessa should create a fashion blog

@MoreThanWords: woooaaaah being in control of a relationship isn’t a bad thing sheesh calm down and didn’t u notice the LOL at the end? it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously so i politely ask you dont call me a ****** and carry on screeching at anyone who hasn’t got the same insane mindset as you

I hope to see her and Josh get back together cuz he treats her well

I think alex still has feelings for Vanessa or at least it seemed like that during the J2 promo time

I hope to see her and Josh get back together cuz he treats her well

I think Josh still has feelings for Vanessa or at least it seemed like that during the J2 promo time…….

@angel: I don’t think she will go back…
but it seems like Vanessa doesnt like him anymore..I think she thinks Josh as her brother or a close friend rather than a boyfriend

She’s happy with Austin at this moment

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:11 am

@samsam: Shut your pie hole, why would you make an assumption as stupid as Austin attracting women. Geesh, if he makes her happy then we like him.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 9:23 am

God damn she has been looking so good latley. So hot. And don’t worry about her and Austin after this they went to a fair together and looked like they were having a good time.

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:43 am

@Haters Suck!: This fair?

Vanessa overload! hahaha
Come on JJ!

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 9:58 am

@morethanwords
yup that’d be the one.

Maria, the reason i read that vanessa’s movie G. S did not make the cann festval, was because it was not finish,being edit, and some people said there may be needed retakes, it was not finish on time. vanessa is really looking beautiful, these days.

khkingsofpop :D @ 05/21/2012 at 1:23 pm

that’s the 10000000 post of vanessa and her bf in this week! that’s so dumb!

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 1:51 pm

@khkingsofpop
no one asked your dumbass but thanks for keeping count for us. Never get tired of seeing such a beautiful woman like vanessa .

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 2:25 pm

Hope Lilly wins the TCA and kicks V’s ass to the kerb.

fuc**** lily she’s nothing without her dad vanessa is great actrice and she’s the hottest brunet in this planett ana just for your information she one who dump zaccc ok byyyee

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 2:54 pm

Hey my doppleganger is back this is about my fourth one and wouldn’t you know it it’s a zac fan. These people just can’t stop stealing other peoples screen names. Don’t know why I’m so shocked their brains are so small they can’t come up with anything original so they steal from other people.

I love this look on her just gorgeous.

She is up for an award, Why? who knows. John and the rock were the actors not her. But she is up for teen choice awards and that is the best she will ever get. She is the pits.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:32 pm

@HOHOHO
who the hell is john? youre just jelaous because the closet youve ever come to winning an award is finishing last in the 3rd grade spelling contest.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:40 pm

@Haters Suck!:
Sorry….meant closest, not closet

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 4:46 pm

@khkingsofpop :D: Shut your pie hole and your flaps. What’s dumb is your post.
@Haters Suck! Doppleganger, only a half witted ninny would believe that the real hater wrote that you dumb sh*t
@HOHOHO the hoe is back with the same Sh*t. How’s it feel to be lonely and ugly? John huh? Wtf. Dork!.

@Haters Suck!:
No, that was a Freudian slip. You meant closet because that is where you’ve been living all of your life.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:48 pm

Hey my doppleganger came in handy for something. I couldve sworn I hit that second S on closest. Guess not, I go too fast sometimes.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:53 pm

@hohoho
in fairness Santa claus I didn’t write the correction my doppleganger did. Anyway my points still valid you’re still and idiot.

Kristen Stewart will win TCA.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:57 pm

@twi
you’re more than likley right. The tca will just be another two hour twilight show like always. That’s why I say they just give all the twilight people the damn awards and let’s save two hours of our lives and put something else on tv.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 4:58 pm

This is what I wrote:

Here is the correction:
In fairness, Santa Claus, I didn’t write the correction. My doppleganger did. Anyway my point’s still valid. You’re still an idiot.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 5:07 pm

Damn it doppleganger now you’re starting to annoy me again. I know where commas and periods and ‘ go. I just decide not to put them in it saves time and I could careless how my grammer looks on a gossip site. I just write and as long as my point is clear it’s fine.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 5:28 pm

@Haters Suck!:
You mean: care less
Not: careless
Two different meanings, i.e., You are very careless in your writing, but you could care less about it.
(Tee hee)

I notice HOHOHO has gone. Guess he also doesn’t know who John is. LOL

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 5:38 pm

Damn it doppleganger knock it off. I know what im doing.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 6:48 pm

@Haters Suck!:

awww getting confused are you??? this is the 2nd comment i have made the other being about Lilly winning TCA’s.

Stop trying to blame me for your stupid comments.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 7:09 pm

To my dopplegangers i think there’s about 2 of you I’m not sure.
come up with your own damn screen names and stop ripping me off and we can avoid these problems.

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 7:44 pm

@Haters Suck!:
You think there ARE about two of us, not there IS. Obviously, I am the most intelligent one.

(This is really fun.)

Haters Suck! @ 05/21/2012 at 7:59 pm

Im not writing a collage thesis hear Im posting on gosip website; I could give a crap if I use correct gramer or not but u have fun with it?
(their ive made severerl mistakes with this post on purpose, go nuts)

MoreThanWords @ 05/21/2012 at 9:02 pm

@Haters Suck!: Is it lexically correct yes. Is it grammatically correct? Who gives a flying f*ck you two bit tea bag sucking ***** humping whinge bag. Only people with little intelligence would resort to such low acts of childish behaviour. You may have missed the memo, but the real Haters Suck! has a distinctive tone to their posts, whereas the dopplganger posts lack any form of distinction, or intelligence. Do us a favour and make your way to the nearest bridge.

i hope Vanessa win @ TCA , But i know kristin and hungergames girl are top.

Haters Suck! @ 05/22/2012 at 11:22 am

@MoreThanWords:
It’s ok. The doppleganger is just playing around, having some fun. Started with the first correction, which I thanked him for. Chill.

She is amazing!

مرحبا
كيف حالك اليوم
لك جسمك حلو وااااااو و انت لان جسمك و صدر ممتاز انا اريد كيف جسمك جميل لك جميل و احتى انا معاك الى بحر تريح صح لك جميل
انا من للصم اشرف سعد