Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Photo Call!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Photo Call!

Brad Pitt is all smiles at the Killing Them Softly photo call during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday (May 22) in Cannes, France.

The 48-year-old actor (in Gucci) was joined at the photo call by his co-star Ray Liotta.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

The crime thriller is about Jackie Cogan (Pitt), a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game. Killing Them Softly hits US theaters September 21.

Check out the first clip from the movie below!

brad pitt cannes photocall 01
brad pitt cannes photocall 02
brad pitt cannes photocall 03
brad pitt cannes photocall 04
brad pitt cannes photocall 05
brad pitt cannes photocall 06
brad pitt cannes photocall 07
brad pitt cannes photocall 08

Getty

301 Responses to “Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Photo Call!”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All

1. 126
    young at heart Says:

Finally!!!!!. Thanks JJ.

2. 127
    anon2 Says:

OT: what Lamey wrote about herself concerning Usher and custody/support. But, goes without saying why she and Jenny are two peas in a pod, at least Lamey doesn’t lead people on about wanting kids. Venus: The Dark Side (google it)

“I am too selfish to have children. Selfish, petty, vindictive, and totally the kind of person who would use my child as a pawn to punish my ex-partner. Which is why it’s better that I shouldn’t have kids. Some parents are actually more selfish than those who prefer not to have any. There is no way that this is the only way for these two. He’s too greedy to make concessions and write a bigger cheque. She’s too jealous to settle for anything less than seeing him miserable for the rest of his life without her. ”

Grow up, err, “ladies”.

Just because they cannot feel something doesn’t mean that should hate on the JPs, Lamey and Lenny.

3. 128
    Passing Through Says:

# 94 briseis @ 05/22/2012 at 8:53 am
    All the female reporters sitting in the press con swooning obviously didn’t have a problem with how Brad looked. It’s pretty danged obvious that he didn’t bother to even attempt to “get pretty” for Cannes. Why should he? He’s off work and enjoying his family. People complaining should just be glad he didn’t show up with Z’s blue beads in a ratty 2010 goatee…or his hair. I think we ALL know he totally lets her braid them, and whatever else she comes up with, into his hair…while Vivienne helps her out by handing her the beads and Shiloh rolls around on the floor laughing at how funny daddy looks with Z’s beads in his hair…

4. 129
    young at heart Says:

I hope Angie makes it too.

5. 130
    wow Says:

I feel Killing Them Softly is going to be like The Tree of Life, provoke all kinds of arguments.

6. 131
    Celebitchy Says:

original almond says:
    May 22, 2012 at 8:41 am

He’s starting to morph into Fabio.
    LOL

Eve says:
    May 22, 2012 at 8:50 am

Speaking of Angelina, she’s not there. She didn’t come with Brad to Cannes, like everyone hoped she would.

Boo.
    lower-case deb says:
    May 22, 2012 at 10:00 am

Yanno, I’m just dreading the onslaught of tabloid “they’re breaking up! AJ chucked her ring into the Thames!” just because BP makes this Cannes thing alone and with a rough face. You know they’ll say it’s because he’s been crying.

I hope not though.

7. 132
    anustin Says:

anjie is not CANNES…..ok im fine….but,but,but wa happen to the cross-eyed lainey???????hehehehehe

8. 133
    Celebitchy Says:

kpist says:
    May 22, 2012 at 9:29 am

NEVER thought I’d see the day where Ray Liotta looks hotter than Brad Pitt
    AHAHAHAH

9. 134
    Rose Says:

I’ve never see so many grown a$$ people who would be happy to see a family of eight break up. Can’t the trolls understand that Brad and Angie are in this for the long haul. Time for the trolls to stop wishing bad on others before it comes back to bite them in the you knows where. If Angie is not there, watch how fast Brad leaves Cannes tonight, running back to his family.

10. 135
    anon2 Says:

Apparently the twits @ CB or Lamey didn’t see the video that TamsinIsChelsea provided us.
    I sure would like to see what those “lovely” women at Celebitchy look like since they are so judgmental of every detail of everyone. Wonky-eyed Lamey ought to sit down and STFU.
    Angie’s man still got it going on at almost 50. Those bytches would fall all over themselves if they met either B/A.

11. 136
    anustin Says:

lol those bit.ches kaiser and cross-eyed just want to see the ring.hehehe

12. 137
    plz Says:

Who cares what people at CB say? Brad looks yummy

13. 138
    They are SO OVER Says:

Rose @ 05/22/2012 at 10:41 am

He WON’T.He has many interviews lined up for tomorrow and he has a big a** party planned on a yacht in there.Something is wrong with them,big time.All these years.They always attended Cannes together but this year all of a sudden She is too busy to attend the Cannes while she is only afew hours away and She is NOT even FILMING yet,She is just PREPARING for a movie.Say what.Doesn’t that sound like a LAMEST excuse ever.

14. 139
    Passing Through Says:

# 106 QQQQ @ 05/22/2012 at 9:15 am
    LOL. As soon as I read that Reuters story I immediately thought of Min’s THR story saying Angie was gathering dresses for Cannes. You can give a tabloid hack a legit job but you can’t take the tabloid hack out of her.
    BTW – I wouldn’t worry about Min being at THR much longer. Nikki Finke said their ship is sinking fast and they’re now a very distant third to Deadline and Variety…and Variety is a very distant 2nd to Deadline, so that tells you all you need to know about Min’s leadership at THR.

15. 140
    young at heart Says:

I guess I should be happy that at least there is a picture of one member of my favorite family. I wish I could see them all. I feel like rolling on the ground and having a tantrum.

16. 141
    CLINIQUA Says:

@TWEET:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Thud!!!!! I can’t wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!

17. 142
    roxy Says:

There’s my sexy hunk :). This man knows how to wear clothes well. Love the hair.

18. 143
    Passing Through Says:

# 112 QQQQ @ 05/22/2012 at 9:39 am
    4Q -
    Now you know…Lamey says Annie only got engaged to try to make Christian Bale jealous. That trick has never met a conspiracy theory she didn’t like…
    Re: Kaiser – Frankly her not wanting to hit it is making Brad look all the more attractive to me. I think she needs to visit an optometrist. Either that or get her head out of her ass. Her choice.

19. 144
    seriously Says:

Looks like this movie is even more bad ass than Fight Club.

20. 145
    Rose Says:

#138, aren’t you tired of being wrong for seven going on eight years? If something is wrong, it’s with you. Ask yourself this question, why am I so happy to believe a family will break up. You live a very sad life.

21. 146
    Passing Through Says:

# 116 briseis @ 05/22/2012 at 10:04 am
    Briseis -
    Don’t get me started on Halle’s oh-so convenient engagement to a citizen of foreign country during her baby daddy custody/visitation drama. I’ll go Grassy Knoll Lamey on you…

22. 147
    PJ Says:

@TamsinIsChelsea:
    Thank you very much for the link.

23. 148
    Sissy Says:

OMG, the trolls are crying foul, but when Brad and the tickster were apart for months and months, and then finally divorcing, there was no problem? You never know what is going on, if a child is a bit ill or whatever. And the trolls complainin? What is new.
    First they say that he is using her for promotion of his film, that they are just pr, blah, blah, blah… Then they turn around when she does not come to this event and then cry that because she did not come, they are breaking up… Crazy. SMH.

24. 149
    somali girl Says:

His hair is terrible its making him look tired.
    shorter hair maybe?