Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Photo Call!

Brad Pitt: 'Killing Them Softly' Photo Call!

Brad Pitt is all smiles at the Killing Them Softly photo call during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Tuesday (May 22) in Cannes, France.

The 48-year-old actor (in Gucci) was joined at the photo call by his co-star Ray Liotta.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

The crime thriller is about Jackie Cogan (Pitt), a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game. Killing Them Softly hits US theaters September 21.

Check out the first clip from the movie below!

brad pitt cannes photocall 01
brad pitt cannes photocall 02
brad pitt cannes photocall 03
brad pitt cannes photocall 04
brad pitt cannes photocall 05
brad pitt cannes photocall 06
brad pitt cannes photocall 07
brad pitt cannes photocall 08

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All

LOL at Jared, the ticky thread was MIA on the top, and now that Brad has a new thread, ticky’s is right there too. coattailing much?

He’s a real a list movie STAR!

Ang threw her hip out Jolieing @ 05/22/2012 at 11:06 am

in the mirror. she will be a scratch for tonight.

Passing Through @ 05/22/2012 at 11:08 am

OT -
# 127 anon2 @ 05/22/2012 at 10:31 am
Ya know…I meant to mention the User court drama yesterday. Was I the only one going, “You damned skippy!” when he said that he showed up at his ex-wife’s house to pick up his kids…and has his new ho in the car and tried to bring her into his ex-wife’s house with him – and the ex-wife when medievel on their asses? And threw a plate of food at them? And told the chick to stay the fvck out of her house and “I will fvck you up!”? I’m listening to this going, “Yo go, girl!” Men are not stoopid. Usher knew he crossed a line by taking that chick with him. He cannot possibly be stoopid enough to think that it wouldn’t piss her off. Honest to God, if I’d been the judge I’d have said, “Stop right there, Mr. Raymond. You did what? Took your new girlfriend to your BITTER ex-wife’s house to pick up HER CHILDREN? GMAFB! That is THE stoopidest thing I’ve heard today. Just for that I’m increasing her spousal support by $10,000 a month and the child support by $20,000. Now get the fvck out of here and don’t ever come back in here telling me you took your new ho to your ex’s house and expected her to be fine with it. That’s just plain, old, everyday, ordinary…DUMB ASS!” LOL! Seriously…WTF was he thinking? Don’t he watch those housewives shows? Big Ange would have ripped that chick’s head off with a pari of tweezers. He’s lucky all she threw at them was a plate of food.

Love The Shoes @ 05/22/2012 at 11:09 am

Trivia time! Brad and Ray share the same birthdate of December 18 as does Keith Richard, Christina Aquillera, Katie Holmes, Steven Spielberg, Steven Biko.

Love The Shoes @ 05/22/2012 at 11:12 am

@TWEET: But, he IS a Obama supporter and is recently on record saying unequivically so.

@LOL:
YES, JEN LOOKS MORE AND MORE WITH BRAD ESPECIALLY HIS FACIAL HAIR. I THINK JEN WILL BE MORE BEAUTIFUL ONLY WITH MUSTACHE BUT WITH THAT BEARD SHE CAN HIDE THE SHARK SKIN.
UGLY WOMAN … GHRR, GHRRR

Yuck! Huvsy releases old manny pics right around Brad’s premiere.

Surprise Surprise the two trolls Ticky & her paid TBD Mcgreedy are out of hiding on the same day Brad is in Cannes , Hmmm Ticky’s Publicity machine cannot resist COATTAILING Brad & Angelina Yet again, Losers fameho’s.

so cross-eyed lainey will hang herself!!!!bahahaha lovin it!in her little mind…she’s a celebrity.

I guess JJ got the memo to put up SS picture next to Brad’s today. The coat tailing never stops.

Love u BRAD PITT!!!!! You’re damply the best!!!!!!!

Celebitchy @ 05/22/2012 at 11:20 am

When the old man returns to LA to shoot two movies, he have to go back with his ex
The two old, ugly and boring
While our Angie will be in London conquering all men with their beauty and magnetism
Will return to be the star more wild and hot

Wow! Brad looks good! Yes, he looks his age, but there’s something about him, a confidence, a presence, a man who knows his strengths and the wisdom to use it well.
Proof?
KTS is a critical success so far. Brad’s performance in it has been critically praised.
I recall KTS was shot fairly quickly. Probably not a particularly high budget movie, but it will attract a lot of attention this election season.
But, alas, Angelina isn’t there.

JJ do you have to put those ugly mugs next to Brad up there ahh yet again 2 witches are out right stalking Brad again and again and again
again and again and againagain and again and againagain and again and againagain and again and again WHEN WILL IT END?

Passing Through @ 05/22/2012 at 11:28 am

Just saw a photo of Brad and Andrew Dominik. They’re rockin’ the similar hair…which means they BOTH need haircuts. I doubt we’ll be seeing Brad get a haircut anytime soon though. It’s the new scraggy goatee. Just Brad fvckin’ with the pretty to piss off idiots like Kaiser and give the trolls something to obsess over.

lolz…what else is new with the loser urinated Maniston.get out while the JPs got something to promote.thats her moto.

Just made a big mistake, posted on SS thread, it will never happened again. I don’t give SS hits. Why was SS given a thread today? I guess walking to her car is that news?

Who cares about a brief picture of Aniston doing nothing.

Brad is the man..

I think in one hour the premiere will start.

Brad is beyond good looking to me he’s beautiful that killer smile gets me every time.

JJ what are you trying to do to us putting up a photo of McGreedy?
One good thing you can’t see the female with him.

KTS looks SO GOOD- I want to see it NOW!!!!

Sorry want to say samply the best.

Dumb Water want their money back she not Photoshoped enough

RotflmaoOoo @ 05/22/2012 at 11:42 am

Bwhahaahha I told y’all he would be airbrushed as hell. Did anyone have the guts to ask why twiglet looks like she needs hospice?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All