Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Great Gatsby' Trailer & Poster Released!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Great Gatsby' Trailer & Poster Released!

Check out the just released trailer and poster for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s upcoming flick The Great Gatsby, in theaters December 25!

Here’s the film’s synopsis: Nick Carraway (Tobey Maguire), a Midwesterner now living on Long Island, finds himself fascinated by the mysterious past and lavish lifestyle of his neighbor, Jay Gatsby (DiCaprio). He is drawn into Gatsby’s circle, becoming a witness to obsession and tragedy.

Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher, Joel Edgerton, and Callan McAuliffe also star in the Baz Luhrmann-directed flick.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for The Great Gatsby?

“The Great Gatsby” Trailer

Bigger poster pic inside…

leonardo dicaprio great gatsby trailer poster

Charley Gallay/Getty

will surely watch this! can’t wait!

I will watch it, love Leo, but it looks like a mess. I hope I am wrong.

This looks good i will be watching.

Omg Leo looks so handsome and amazing! He was meant for this role! The movie is gonna be soo good! The cast is amazing! I really can’t wait! And its coming out on my BIRTHDAY! Its gonna be the best birthday ever with Djano and Gatsby. Double Leo!

this will go down in history. leo will have a great next 2 years with all his upcoming roles. so glad to see him doing a romantic role after a while. carey mulligan never fails to impress me.

Looks good. Leo looks so hot but honestly I`m not so sure about Carey. She is very pretty but she just seems so … flat as an actress. I really don`t have anything against her but as an actress I just don`t see her appeal.

Love Leo, but I’m not feeling this movie. Not sure I want to spend $10.50 on it.

magnificent!

Leonardo is the best!

African Girl @ 05/22/2012 at 9:02 pm

Is that Amitab Bachan?

Wowww. Love this. Love his hair style!!! He looks so young.

You can’t say much with only a trailer but someone else sees Leo overacting???

Thanks JJ for posting the trailer of Leo’s Great Gatsby. I can’t wait for this one. And among all the young actresses who auditionned for the role of Daisy, no one could have done it better than Carey. She is a fantastic mature actress, just like Kate Winslet. I’m sure the chemistry between the two will be fabulous. Besides, Carey has much more to offer to the screen than a pair of breast implants and a nose job. She is an authentic artist.

It looks good aesthically but nobody cant beat Robert Redford version of Great Gatsby.. its a classic..

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 05/22/2012 at 9:14 pm

…that’s a dope trailer. great soundtrack.

Not a big fan of Carey ( looks and acts like a child ) but it looks promising!

wow that looks great

Looks so good!! Looks better than the original! LEo looks great as Jay GatsbyWhoever thought Robert Redford was good as Jay Gatsby is a complete ******!!!!

This looks like all style and no substance. Of course, it’s Baz.

this is my favourite book… i am so said to see how overexaggerrated they made this film… it’s too much noise and less substance

Gossipgirl @ 05/22/2012 at 10:17 pm

This is one of my favorite novels! Leo is da bomb!

This movie looks bad. The book is a classic and is brilliant but this movie looks slick and gimmicky. All around miscast. Leo looks fine but he is no Jay Gatsby. At best if the masses never read The Great Gatsby the bells and whistles (stylish sets and costumes) will fool people into thinking this is a masterpiece.

I don’t know… maybe I was expecting too much but I’m not really feeling this… maybe its just this trailer. I’ll be willing to give the movie a shot though when it comes out.

Amitabh and Dicaprio… doesn’t get better than that! looking forward to watching it!

Great Gatsby @ 05/22/2012 at 10:33 pm

Leo is always very credible whatever he does, whatever character he plays, but I’m just a little worried about Luhrman’s version of Great Gatsby. His movies are sometimes visually exagerrated. But the intimate scenes between Leo and Carey are promising.

Usual over the top Baz. If I go see, it’s because of Amitabh.

IIIIIIII cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn’ttttttttttttt wwwwwaaaaiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking excited OMG!!! Leo I love youuuuu,you’re the best!!!!

typical baz, all flair no substance….this looks like dogsh!t…whoever chose to start a trailer for a period film with no church in the wild should be fired on the spot

I look forward to seeing it, but my God the obsessive Leo fangirls are starting to ruin him for me with the way they drag his girlfriends and ex’s into every damn thread. Grow up, ladies. This isn’t about his them and they don’t deserve your repeated hatred and abuse.

most boring book i’ve ever read in my life and the original movie flopped

@Leo fans: Uhmm, sorry but nobody has mentioned them on THIS thread until you just did :s !
Can’t wait for this movie, does look over the top and do I detect a little Aviatorish acting here?

intense as usual @ 05/23/2012 at 12:01 am

who keeps saying all style and no substance! Baz is all about style but he’s had touching movies! Strictly ballroom and mulouin rouge. Great! This reminds me of moulin rouge, all the flashy and then doomed love story.

my main complaint is why does leo always have to play an obsessed character, always intense and tortured and brooding! can he crack a smile for once!

the movie looks better than i thought it would. that music sells it. Baz knows his music.

I’m so excited to see Leo take on Gatsby. Since Titanic, Leo has only seemed to take on ultra powerful, maniac roles (The Aviator, Catch Me If You Can, Blood Diamond, J. Edgar) Although Gatsby was rich and powerful, he also had an overwhelming sense of naivete and innocence in the way he went about dreaming of Daisy. I think he will be great.

Wasn’t excited about Carey being cast as Daisy but she looks beautiful and it looks like she captures Daisy’s character beautifully.

with leo’s face? he looks so bloated. it’s distracting.

I sooooo can’t wait for this!

Looks fabulous! Love Baz Luhrmanm’s take on things usually, so his interpretation of Great Gatsby should be brilliant fun. Can’t wai!

Leo looks good! Best his looked in years.

Kerri Lynn the bitte Bar freak you need professional help!
No one is buying what you are selling

Not exactly....... @ 05/23/2012 at 6:06 am

@???:
the idiot Bar freak Kerri Lynn is often in Leo posts taking shots at Gisele/Blake/Erin because they ‘stole’ their ***** heroine’s meal ticket.

Here we go! @ 05/23/2012 at 6:12 am

The crazy/ness has finally arrived! Isn’t it ironic that #38 tells someone to get professional help? The pot calling the kettle black!

@Here we go!: Somebody here knows exactly what they are doing, they just need to bring ‘you know who’ into the conversation and I have a jolly good idea who it is, she thinks she’s being clever, but we’re on to her!

Here we go! @ 05/23/2012 at 7:17 am

And the crazy continues ( #41 )!

I don’t like this trailer at all. Leo looks beutiful, but he’s overacting as usual. I missed the old Leo (in his pre-Titanic roles). Now he plays always the same characters, he does the same facial expressions and he’s not believable. It’s sad ’cause I loved him as an actor. He’s still a good actor, but I’d love to see him in different movies. I can’t wait for Django.

@Cassie: I agree. I`m disappointed in the trailer. About Leo I partially agree. There are scenes where he is overacting and does the painful expression with the squinting. I hate that. But I don`t think his performance is all overacting ( based on the trailer ). In the scene when Tobey`s character is sitting at a table with another guy. As Leo is sitting down and looks to the side. Or the love scene with Daisy. Apart from that typical painful face I think he was OK. Leo is not really the reason why I didn`t like it.
The visuals of NYC are so fake. I mean obviously it has to be computer generated but I was surprised to see how fake it looked. The skyline or that yellow car racing down the street.
Jay-Z and Kanye songs in the trailer even though Baz spent a lot of time and energy to create the atmosphere of the time the story took place?
I don`t see chemistry between Leo and Carey at all. Carey is beautiful and a good actress but I just don`t see chemistry there. Leo is charming but I don`t see the same coming from Carey. Also she looks so young and to me they are a mismatch. I do think Leo is great for the part but I would have picked an older ( looking ) actress for Daisy.

https://www.facebook.com/LeonardoDiCaprioGeorgia <— likee guyss this page .. if you love this legend man .. Leoo <3 join us <3 movie will great like gatsby <3 ; )

Carey Mulligan is way too good for this.

yo pienso que el tiene que actuar de acuerdo a lo que el quiera , talvez el piense que hacer una comedia no es para el, ademas me parece que lo hace mucho mejor que otros actores de su generacion.ej orlando bloom, matt damon, etc.
ahhh y por favor dejen de hablar de bar cara de perro leo termino con ella hace mas de un año asique, yo soy de argentina y aca no la conoce nadie por otra cosa que no haya sido ser la novia de leo dicaprio.

forgiveness and it tradusco: I think he has to act according to what he wants, maybe he thinks to make a comedy is not for him, plus I find it much better than other actors of his generacion.ej orlando bloom, matt damon, etc..
ahhh and please stop talking about dog-faced bar finished with it read more than a year ago so here, I’m from Argentina and here one does not know anything else that is not to be the girlfriend of Leo DiCaprio.

Hi Everyone,
I think its gonna be a very interesting movie to watch……leo looks absolute sex on legs…….I agree with the comment about him not looking this good in years. In the trailer when Toby and Mr Bachan are sitting at the table and Leo (jay) comes along and he says ‘is everything all right’…..he sounds pure aussie!!!!!…..please someone tell me i’m not going mad……but ive watched it a couple of times now……and I swear he sounds australian.

sounds aussie to me too @ 05/23/2012 at 3:22 pm

@sab: you’re not the only one… I was like WTF??? why does sound like he have an australian accent? Its weiiirdd…..

I s that amitabh batchan ???!!!!

I think the cinematography is going to be a delight for the eyes. Not to mention the wardrobe. Speaking of wardrobe, or lack there of…it’s official. She is the top 100 masturbation muse. Paid for by the p.u.s.s.y. p.o.s.s.e? Good work! Girl’s gotta load up now on camel toe pants.Or the guys can just watch one of her many videos.

Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan look fabulous in their roles. Movie looks AMAZE!!!

Fabulous stuff!!! Yes, we’d all like to be famous for our exes. Who wouldn’t try to surf on his suction, it would indeed be hard not to. LOL

Ha ha, yes, yes he does sound Aussie, I live here so I should know …you know what they say,” constant exposure makes for certain contamination”I am a bit tired of the pained expression and I dont think he does angry very well :( But, love him to pieces.

It's Official @ 05/24/2012 at 1:46 pm

From Bellazon:
Here’s smth from The Gil Riva Show
It starts in Hebrew.
Bar describes how she always wanted to meet Warren Beatty (who dated her mom-Tzipi 35 ys ago) and tell him “Hi do u know who my mom is? “..
(she says she was 12 ys..and didnt know that one day she’d b a supermodel..)
Then one day she met him and said Hello..but didn’t feel comfortable to present herself as Tzipi’s daughter since he was with his wife.
The other day Leo came home and told her..
(this part is in English so u can watch it..)
Anyways..Leo met Warren who told him “I met your gf last night..she is very very beautiful! but her mom…..her mom was……………. “

Here’s smth from The Gil Riva Show
It starts in Hebrew.
(she says she was 12 ys..and didnt know that one day she’d b a supermodel..)
The other day Leo came home and told her..
(this part is in English so u can watch it..)
Anyways..Leo met Warren who told him “I met your gf last night..she is very very beautiful! but her mom…..her mom was……………. ”

CAUGHT IN YOUR BIG FAT LIE! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

It's official! @ 05/24/2012 at 1:55 pm

You are a nutcase! An obsessed person who needs help!

From Maccabi of Bellazon dated 2012:

“…The other day Leo came home and told her…”

LIARS!!!

Who here appreciates a 1 year PR lie – all set up for our consumption to try and get Leo an Oscar???

Is this craziness ever going to end? What kind of language should we use to make the looney understand that nobody wants to read about his ex anymore?

@omg: lol i noticed a lot of new people joining Bellazon.I guess this is why,craziness/hate? It seems they hardly bring up his exs over there.

I’m kind of on the fence about trailers in general.Leo looks good,and i still want to see the movie.So I guess it’s not a bad trailer.

@kiki: Yes, he will have a great two years professionally, but not personally. And its his personal life that makes him look like a twat, so he doesnt get an Oscar. When that changes (if it does) then BAM Oscar will come calling. But his partner choices make him look like a shallow airhead like they are.

@It’s Official: a foul, racist, homophobic Jabba?

no matter how many movie he does since the titanic, i always see jack in him

@vagabond: sorry vag, but Bellazon makes me projectile vomit. Good riddance if people go there.

@omg: You should email Adira Ronen at ronenhillel.com because she made those comments. adira@ronenhillel.com. Bar’s flack. Anybody who says anythihng neg. about bitcherelli gets called “crazy, nutcase, you need professional help”–not very original but there you go.

I liked it better when she was writing the pretend sightings at Yankee games and Bergdorf Goodman and pretending to be black and trying to write in black american slang—that was classic.

That and when they allowed Tzipi Levine to post here–

BAR IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. GO GET YOUR NAPPY HEAD STRAIGHTENED DEAL WITH IT. USE BRAZILIAN KERATINIZATION

that was good too!

@TinkerAss @ 05/24/2012 at 11:25 pm

@lisalisa: Tinkera.s.s aka lisalisa get a life. No one cares about Bar on this thread. Why must you ruin every thread with your sick obsession of this girl?!?!? You’re just as psycho as those 2 girls on Leo’s facebook.

@@TinkerAss: what is going on on Leo’s facebook? o_O

iSeptember @ 05/25/2012 at 12:00 am

How can a human being be so devastatingly beautiful?!! Sigh :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo @ 05/25/2012 at 1:20 am

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE IN BRAZIL ERIN HEATHERTON! Don’t come with “I’m game” on twitter just because Leo is coming…
STAY AWAYYYYYYYY…DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Annoying girl…dang!!!

@Noooooooooooooooooooooooo: Erin in Brazil?She still follows him everywhere? It’s been 2 months since the last sighting of the two,she MUST be dreaming.This CAN’T be true.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo @ 05/25/2012 at 2:29 am

@What ?: I’M JUST WAITING FOR AN ANGEL-INCOG TO COME HERE AND TELL US THIS IS ALLLLLLL BULLSHIT!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THAT….GOTTA BE OVER!!!

Great trailer! Really, really nice! Well done!

@@TinkerAss: Theres a Tinkerbell at every party, noone wants to talk to her but she just wont go away…shame.

It's too much for me LOL @ 05/25/2012 at 12:57 pm

“SICK of the ridiculousness!!! Get over it!!
WHO do people think they are? Seriously wish I could talk face to face with Leo fans who start crap just because they want drama and attention!! SOOOO sick of the many messages today and LEO fan sites with “new comers” who THINK they know about ERIN!! and want to start rumors. Do they know HER family? Friends? Do they have some inside scoop about a break up? NOOOO so GET THE HELL OVER IT!! Erin and Leo are happy and together!! YOU WONT BE MARRYING HIM CRAZY LADIES! Umm.. get a flippin life already! Jealousy doesnt make them NOT together!! Get over it people.. and get a life and boyfriend for yourselves while your at it!!

First of all I have AMAZING LEO fans as friends <3 <3 <3 Cant blame them for a few rude ones!!

Ehhh posted this a few hours ago. I usually am pretty kindhearted and passive, but ugghh couldnt take it another day.. been going through this for about 6 months or more now.. hopefully I will return to a calm patient person again.. I think I got it all out "

Oh and of course,the BELLAFREAKS again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erinheathertonangelwings
New Comer

Members
1 posts
Gender:Female
Location:Bay Area California
Posted Today, 01:19 AM

I have joined this forum only to defend or support facts I know regarding Erin with info from sources close to her. I have such wonderful Leo fans as friends . BUT..
I have received soo many messages since yesterday on my tumblr blog asking if they have broke up. Anyone who is familiar with me knows my closeness to her and my information to be true. I am the very source that is turned to when it comes to Erin ANYWHERE because of my sources. So the rumor about Erin and Leo breaking up? This rumor floats around once a month or so whenever there is nothing being said, or pics of them being shown. Ask yourselves how many times on here has it been said? Many times, only to be proven that its not true with a picture, or in the press. Rather then giving the hope that they are still together, many ASSUME, its easier to believe they broke up and take joy in that. NOTHING points to this Rumor being true as usual people like to decide for them! As fans you all know Leo is a very private person and Erin respects that. When nothing is being said its usually that they are VERY together and she is with him where ever he may be. As Leo and Erin fans we should respect both of them and know they dont need to announce anything or show us anything. Who are we anyways? They dont belong to us. We dont walk in their shoes or know whats best for them. They know! Rumors can be hurtful to them, family and friends. Again as fans we need to respect who THEY chose to love and as fans we need to be happy for them if we truly love them as we say we do. Lets wish them the best always

Nanda23

Members

976 posts
Gender:Female
Location:Brazil
Posted Today, 05:37 AM
The HATERS are going maaaaaaaad… hahahahahahahahaha.

Welcome, erinheathertonangelwings… I do love your blog, yeah.

Thanks Ox, Wijn, Princess, Barbie, Pami, Kat and everyone for the updates

______

They said A LOT about "Leo and Erin still together" and didn't said anything relevant to me.I think it's more like "LET'S THINK POSITIVE AND WAIT!!!" lol

That thread is unbearable! And this newcomer Erin fan is laughable! Wrote a whole lot of stuff about nothing claiming she is ‘the source to go to’ but not providing any info whatsoever! She belongs to that thread for sure!!!! It’s a waste of time paying attention to them!

Oh,Please @ 05/25/2012 at 1:21 pm

@It’s too much for me LOL: Yeah,they truly believe they are still together and HAPPY with distance dating and without seeing each other.I wanna know what they have to say about the sightings of Leo partying with EVERYBODY,including his new Django Unchained friends,with EVERY TYPE OF GIRL like Diplo said,except with Erin.Very HAPPY relationship,yes!

Oh,Please @ 05/25/2012 at 1:32 pm

The bellafreaks are here…
They can thumbs down everything we say about Erin,it won’t change the facts…

@Oh,Please: I thought Leo was being relatively well behaved because we hadn’t heard much of his partying. Where have you heard about him partying with “every type of girl”?

@@75: yeah sounds like someone has a big EGO….

Devils Advocate II @ 05/25/2012 at 4:04 pm

If you guys hate them at BZ so much why do you go to the thread? Stay here and stew in your own fantasies instead? You’re no better than they are. One group wrongly idealises Leo and his work. You are more focused on who he’s banging and whos next. In fact it seems to be your life. You’re every bit as creepy sitting and scouring the internet with baited breath, praying to see if Leo is single or not and then what…? What do you plan to do about that? I fully expect to be called a bellafreak but between 2 of you and Tinkerbell Leo threads are just unbearable. Homeboy clearly has the larger pack of insane fans in actors over 35. Only the twihards are worse. Thumb down away

@Devils Advocate II: I agree with you on Tinkerbell being a crazy..thats true….

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 9:57 pm

@EGO: what i think is crazy is that bar’s reps posts some crazy rumors on here and then calls me AND other people crazy when she *amazingly* doesnt get the response she wants. This has been going on for years.

some folks think the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I dont expect any result I just enjoy putting salt in the pudding of people I find truly revolting.

Just get it…the American public DOESNT LIKE BAR. The ISRAELI PUBLIC doesnt like Bar. She isnt beautiful, not even that pretty.

Enjoy.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 9:58 pm

@???: yeah bummer for you I know Adira.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:00 pm

@@TinkerAss: I didnt post about the Gil Riva show. Didnt know about it. So if you are not getting the reaction you want….ie people baaaing like sheep, I am sorry.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:04 pm

@It’s too much for me LOL: Total BS. This chick maybe served Erin a drink once or twice and they are “friends” or maybe she is friends with a hairstylist who worked on a show….etc.

They arent in love and havent been seen together in months. To quote “He’s Just Not Into You” if he wants to see you he is never too busy and he calls. Instead he’s been playing all by his lonesome. i can imagine shes waiting or he told her to wait until after Django, but that’s guyspeak for “Im just not that into you.” Or “hang on until I find a replacement or someone else interesting to play with” in Leo to English translation.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:07 pm

@Devils Advocate II: going there saves me time finding the latest leo news, and the latest “news” or outrage from another person who makes me laugh…..HARD. You have to want to kiss celeb butt to be there…who the hell wants that?

My coworker saw Cam Diaz with A-Rod at lunch today, I saw Steph Seymour and Peter Brant at the corner of Fifth Avenue. They are everyday people with feet of clay…

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:10 pm

I have to be “crazy” or “sick” or “obsessed” because I dont like their client. So sorry !Lots of other folks dont either, and I dont post on his facebook, so nice try.

looney bin @ 05/25/2012 at 10:53 pm

No, you are crazy, sick and obsessed because you won`t shut up about her and you keep pushing your ridiculous comments on the wrong thread. You are crazy because you just won`t understand that people don`t wanna hear about your delusional conspiracy theories here. If you don`t like `their client` simply IGNORE her! So simple! You keep paying attention and keep giving her the publicity by posting about her. That`s why everyone considers you crazy, sick and obsessed. And guess what! Nobody here is part of her team. It`s all in your head!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 11:07 pm

@looney bin: eff off. You dont know what you are talking about. And I dont care what YOU think, or THINK you THINK.

I’m going nowhere, BYE BYE to you!

@Nessa: My comment with the link,is waiting moderation –’

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 11:11 pm

@looney bin: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Oh,Please: please post again. If you take out swear words or links to other sitesyou have a better chance of making it. Really explicit things about Leo dont make it either, they are scared of being sued.

Actually havent heard or seen anything about NOLA. In Sydney, totally gross, lining up 80 women and picking the ones he wanted to talk to. All over the place with cheap model wannabes like Alice Crawford. There were insiders posting on TMZ about it….Australian actor who said even Al Pacino was appalled. Maybe he’s finally getting the message—its makes everyone go bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
not envy him? And Ted C. said at one point he’s being watched—I think with the proliferation of social media and everyone with their cameraphones and so much gossip media he knows he cant hide like he used to. I’m glad. Boyfriend needs to turn in his pimp card and try being more low key. No one asks him to stop being a movie star with all the things that go with it, just stop being such a **** about women.

@Tinkerbell: I don’t know if it’s NEW GOSSIP ,but I’ll try…you prob. have seen already.But I’ll try…

looney bin @ 05/25/2012 at 11:57 pm

No, honey, it`s you who has no clue what you are talking about. You don`t even realize that you are on the wrong thread talking to yourself. How pathetic it is that you are having a conversation with yourself. You are indeed crazy, sick and obsessed. I feel sorry for you. Have fun talking to yourself! lol

Hahaha ppl just thumbs down what they don’t like to read…and the truth HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…that’s all I have to say!

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 12:40 am

@looney bin: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

LALALALALLALA I CANT HEAAAAR YOU ! MUHAHHAHAHHAHA.

Keep talking, it makes NO difference to me.

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 12:44 am

@Oh,Please: its not new unfortunately at all. Its been going on since Titanic, possibly before. In Australia he felt free to do whatever, back in the states supposedly dating another young blonde girl, NOT. I think its just the lack of models in NOLA—Sydney is the media capital of Australia so that is where they would be.

I wish it was different, but its not. And before you go there Ms. Dumb Azz,
Oh Please is someone else. And 84 to 89 is NOT me talking to myself, I’m commenting repeatedly and responding to other posters.

You wish it was just one person who doesnt share your point of view…so sorry.

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 12:52 am

@Oh,Please: Me too. Someone said on another thread Warren Beatty was a sex addict who went to rehab for sex addiction—I think Leo has the same problem. I WISH IT WASNT TRUE. But if he wasnt he’d be happily married with kids like some of his friends and MANY other A-listers—Matt Damon anyone? Matthew McConaughey? But actually he remains sort of interesting because of it. I’m curious about Beatty because he fits the profile. But then he married someone a lot like his mother- a wannabe actress, vivacious like Bening, who is NOT a wannabe but still its interesting.

Kevin Connelly is reputed to be even worse–a raving, unrepentant sex addict. These guys constantly sexualize women and Kevin even gets mad at them when he doesnt get his “hit.”

Other celebs in for sex addiction- Van Damme, David Duchovny, and god knows who else. Travolta might belong there, but it could be his double life. Leo is either borderline or full blown—part of it is opportunity, but there are orthodox jews who are sex addicts–they act out with hos, porn, phone sex…anything they can get. Its not funny, people die of it, either from STDs or misadventures.

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 12:53 am

And now you will come down on me for stating what is obvious to everyone else…but I wish he would get help or it wasnt true. Love to be proved wrong.

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 12:57 am

gee, it’s so special to be one of 12,775

Dave Hyde

<> Next entry: Video: Fergie sings “Happy Birthday” to Don Shula

Attention Tiger Woods: Warren Beatty had sex with 12,775 women

By Dave Hyde January 4, 2010 10:50 AM

The other day I was talking with Ricky Williams about Tiger Woods and he had the question everyone has: “Why did he get married?”

Now, in a new biography, actor Warren Beatty shows why he should have been the role model to Tiger. Beatty is said to be have had sex with, “12,775 women, give or take – a figure that does not include daytime quickies, casual gropings, stolen kisses and so on.”

Beatty was in one of my favorite sports movies, “Heaven Can Wait.” (As was former Dolphins tight end Marv Fleming.) But this recent number is Chamberlain-esque. It doesn’t even matter if you believe it. It’s the ha-ha stuff of legends.

According to the book by Peter Siskind called, “Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America,” Beatty, “averaged a different partner every day for the three-and-a-half decades he was single.”

And these weren’t the Perkins waitresses and 1-800 women that Tiger had.

Beatty’s list: Julie Christie, Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton, Madonna … and he, “proved too much for Joan Collins,” the book said. “He made love to Joan Collins relentlessly. But for Collins it was too much of a good thing. One Sunday morning, exhausted, she stumbled out of bed.

“Dragging on a forbidden cigarette, she said, ‘I don’t think I can last much longer. He never stops – it must be all those vitamins. In a few years I’ll be worn out.’ “

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 1:01 am

sorry, Leo:

Celebrity sex addicts steal the headlines, but a growing number of ordinary people are seeking treatment for the controversial disorder, which has the power to ruin lives.

With his blond hair, blue eyes and cheeky grin, Peter* had no trouble attracting pretty girls. Yet the more women he seduced, the more he wanted. By the time he was in his mid-20s, he could no longer control his compulsions. He hired prostitutes in dangerous back streets, seduced women in nightclubs, while his girlfriend was metres away, and when he needed more, sought group sex with strangers.

“I used women like a drug,” he says. “One was never enough. The more you are stimulated, the more you want.”

Eventually, Peter realised he needed help. His counsellor diagnosed him as a sex addict and he entered a recovery program. He is in famous company. Champion golfer Tiger Woods is the latest celebrity rumoured to be being treated for sex addiction, after allegations of affairs with up to 14 women involving threesomes, prostitutes and trysts in car parks.

In pictures: celeb men who strayed

Actor Michael Douglas, television star David Duchovny and musician Eric Benet, the former husband of actress Halle Berry, and TV presenter Russell Brand are all confessed sex addicts. Others – Bill Murray, Charlie Sheen and Shane Warne among them – have been branded addicts by their partners.

Oh,Please @ 05/26/2012 at 1:36 am

I am not Tinkerbell ppl….damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbell @ 05/26/2012 at 1:42 am

@Oh,Please: yup he/she/it whatever isnt. Nice strategy to try to say anyone who disagrees with you is me….cuts down the competition,

More and more people dispute actor’s qualities of Dicaprio, numerous persons begin to write what many people thought, he is of hang of his base, I wonder what he did so that just like that everybody bursts out, this explains why he is so discreet…..

M Hope for Leo @ 05/26/2012 at 4:10 pm

I don’t really care who Leo dates as long as it’s consensual, who cares. If these woman wish to place themselves in these positions, knowing how he is that’s their problem.

As for Leo’s movies; I am kind of getting tired of seeing the same old melodramatic scene with every film Leo is in and am wishing and hoping that he does something a little more lighthearted, like Catch Me if You Can. Leo can be very funny at times and when he is it’s actually interesting to see. I’m hoping that Django Unchained will have some bits of humor such as Kill Bill did, being that it’s a spaghetti western.

I’m still on the the fence about The Great Gatsby, wasn’t a real big fan of Moulin Rouge and this kind of looks like that. I’m hoping that the soundtrack that I heard on the trailer is for the trailer only and not the whole movie, that would kind of suck for a period piece.

This are some pics of Erin in New York from 3 days ago.
She and Leo ever see each other.. like for real, not in the imagination of some people.

New * Erin in NY May 23, 2012 for a photo shoot

@It’s too much for me LOL:

Who do you think you’re kidding? If there was a framework or context, there would be pictures of Erin and leo together, NOT simultaneous pics of both “burp” and Leo with 2 of the Maguires. Then there are some of the passive things that Bellazon grls post. Of course, “burp” management post a lot of information to fuel them. There is a buzz in the air that Leo is engaging “burp” a lot. Excuse the pun. Perhaps “burp” is wanting to practise burping a baby cat?
In the meantime, I believe that Erin is being used? Someone used the term barbeard. It’s starting to really show true. I think, BAD leo….

@Tinkerbell: You are such a freaking idiot, you’re just a malicious troll, why dont you invest your energy on someone you do like, you are so full of bitterness and hatred, what has made you this way, and why do you insist on ruining every Leo thread for everyone else? and please dont keep accusing me of being someone else.

@???: if we keep reporting her we might can get her main ip/s banned…I agree with everything you said….

@???:
Why single out Tinkerbell all the time? Leo has the greatest band of lonely malicious ******* as fans like Cammie, Leda but ??? focus is constantly on tinkerbell. Freedom of expression/freedom to read.

Only Tinkerbell is posting around the clock about Bar not the others. You might have missed that part.
Freedom of expression is a two way street. She can express whatever she wants and others can express their dislike. Nobody is questioning her right to speak freely. But why does she have to do it on a totally unrelated thread where people don`t wanna read about irrelevant stuff? That`s the issue with her not the other fans who don`t really post. JMO.

@???: Thats a good idea about the reporting…I have been skipping her nonsense and thumbing down.. she gets more thumbs down on average…that proves people are sick of her…

it also means there are a number of paid persons who have access and can thumb down. Sometimes I try to thumb a certain person down and the button isn’t accessible – even though I never “voted”.

You guys should be careful too. Leo threads aren’t objective. They are crawling with BarKey people who are trying to sway profile and influence the public with their bs.

yes, pretty sure jj allows this preferential thumbing to the paying clients.

@PAID: preferential thumb this b*tch!! : ) pretty sure you’re retarded if you think that….

tinkerbell @ 05/27/2012 at 7:27 pm

@@121: No, it works with cookies. You can just open a new browser, or back browser, clear your cookies and vote as much as you want, but SOME OF US ARENT PAID to do it and hence dont have the time. Dig? It’s easy,I bet if you anonymize using Firefox its the same thing.

And as for blocking my main ip, you bi*tches dont seem to know too much about how the internet actually works.

First off, big ISPs have giant network blocks of IPs. You can go to IANA and look them up. They assign those that log on one at random, and its a different one each time. OR you turn on an anomizer, or you post from an anoymous public wifi account that accomodates hundreds of users. If you were able to really block me, you would have already and in fact tried to before, but that didnt quite work did it?

So thumb down all you want. Later when I have time I’ll take one of your posts and reverse the thumb score—-in about five minutes. Think you are so smart? You’re not. And I am not afraid of you. So there.

tinkerbell @ 05/27/2012 at 7:30 pm

@???: Its so fun to crack on someone who DESERVES it. I enjoy sticking a pin in your hot air balloon. Does it really hurt you? Probably not but I love yelling

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES
THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES
THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

AND AS USUAL SHE’S GETTING PAID FOR IT!

also king ******* is a troubled person in a way–adore him but think he needs rehab. Sorry, this is better advice and ultimately morecaring than anything you have to say.

tinkerbell @ 05/27/2012 at 7:32 pm

@idea: Go ahead!
Please !

muahahahahahahahhahahahahha

tinkerbell @ 05/27/2012 at 7:38 pm

@PAID: No, they dont have to pay at all. Anyone can vote as much as they want if they manipulate cookies. But they are paying clients—why exactly with all the hate they get from every direction I dont know….if they didnt post here no one would have anything to say. But if they didnt post here, a certain person wouldnt exist in the media because she is/does nothing of note.

Perez Hilton doesnt even that “unmentionable” on his list of people he covers–he doesnt carry her “stories” and she isnt searchable on his site. Maybe he’s not for sale? Maybe he decided ad revenue was enough and if he allowed one person to pay they’d all try to pay and word would get out and no one would believe him anymore?

I’m going to keep the “unmentionable” on her threads from now on…unless someone mentions her first here and then all hell can break loose. So dont mention any spurious rumors here OK?

OK?

No I know you still will. Its been interesting I havent gotten the full usual…Adi must be busy trying to milk the Maxim 100 payoff for all its worth.

You want some good reading…try the Denzel Washington thread on LSA…now there is some good reading about clay feet…

tinkerbell @ 05/27/2012 at 7:42 pm

@@75: why thank you! We know.

I am willing after this thread to keep my commentary to her threads only….but if I see even one rumor about her or one mention posted on any of his threads all bets are off. You guys started it by posting the whole
“leo came home the other day” thing, and the “bar is living on Oriole Lane” thing, the minute you do it all bets are off.

@@75:

It is funny that you care about eh who just wanted some glory for her great profile.

@@75:

What is bad about the client which used the *****?

@@75:

No,darling,the threads are very objective, even with great pics…It is a pity that we dont see each other like we can see the nipples of the famewhores.

@tinkerbell: you need rehab and loving your thumbs down! hahaha no one likes you… someone that had a content life would not be here 24/7 commenting on someone that you DON’T know despite what the internet has to say about him…NONE OF US KNOW HIM.

You’re preaching to the choir here cause no one really cares about what you’re saying, we’re not obsessed with Bar like you are.. Who are you trying to convince?!?! Its not working…NEVER WILL, and that’s why you’re CRAZY. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Enjoy your thumbs down! : )

@tinkerbell:

Let me get this straight, you are an individual who spends your entire day on this board, and probably many others, believing that Bar Rafaeli has a team of people that are paid to spread rumors about Leonardo and his current girlfriends.

In speaking of Bar Rafaeli, this is a woman who is currently hawking underwear to pay her bills and openly admits that most men don’t want to flirt or do anything else with her. And she currently gets the money to hire these people from where?

Then there is the constant and insane comments about Leo’s love life, like you have any knowledge about what he is doing. You sound like a person who spends her every waking moment diddling herself to the image of Leo and needs to get a life.

Anything and everything that you say is intended to elicit a response, even a negative one, which tells everybody here that you are off your rocker and are so profoundly mentally ill that you are living in your own world and don’t care what anyone else thinks. Please take your medication(s) as you are only embarrassing yourself and no one else. Responses such as blah, blah, blah are about as mature as a five year old throwing a tantrum and show everyone what level you are at in regards to mental stability and maturity.

As for Leo being a sex addict or dating certain women, that is his decision to do so. If the woman or women in question don’t like the attention they can feel free to call the police or ignore his advances, I have never heard them do that, so they can’t say they were used and did not know what Leo was all about. Anyone who dates Leo knows what they are getting into, he is not into long term relationships and you or no one else is going to teach him any different. If a woman dates Leo and feels mistreated, they brought it on themselves as there is plenty of evidence of how it will turn out. These women do it because they are enthralled with him and wish to advance their careers, unless they are paying you, I don’t understand why you have such an interest as to how they are being treated.

No disrespect, this is the last I am going to say on this issue.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 2:34 am

@@125: Honey pies, thanks for the novellas. But I just dont care what you have to say!

Nightie night!

Tink

Let me get this straight, you think Tink is insane but you still take the time to read her and took the time to write all of that. What kind of response were you hoping to elicit? It’s your decision to read and respond to her. You know how it will turn out. You bring it on yourself. I understand a young girl being enthralled with Leo more than I understand anyone giving a rats patootie about what Tink thinks. No disrespect, but I don’t know why you bothered in the first place.

Ignore Tink and her Bar obsession. You’re only giving her the attention she wants. She and Bar have something in common there.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 2:52 am

OK I AM TEMPTED SO I WILL RESPOND- ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ MY RESPONSES

NOPE I WORK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, A LITTLE AFTER WORK HAHA AT THEIR EXPENSE

SHE HASNT SOLD A ONE. THE LINE IS NOT HOOKED UP WITH A MAJOR CHAIN WHICH IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR A PERSONAL LINE TO SUCCEED- JCPENNEY, WALMART, TARGET NORDSTROM. THE LINE WILL TANK. ALSO TOO PLAIN AND BORING TO COMPETE WITH VS ETC.

WELL SEE SHE CONSTANTLY LIES AND CONTRADICTS HERSELF, AS OF TODAY SHE WAS TALKING TO THE DAILY NEWS ABOUT ALL THE MEN IN ISRAEL WHO PRETEND TO NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS AND HIT ON HER. TOTAL 180 FROM YESTERDAY.

And she currently gets the money to hire these people from where?
FROM WHATEVER SHE GETS PAID FROM THIRD RATE COMPANIES LIKE FOX (ISRAEL’s TARGET) SHE GOT A MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FROM THEM THIS YEAR. I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE GETS HER DOUGH, BUT HER FLACK IS A FORMER PERSONAL BUDDY WHO HUNG OUT HER SHINGLE THE LAST YEAR OR SO, ADIRA RONEN OF RONENHILEL.COM. HAS POSTED HERE OPENLY BEFORE, AND HER NAME IS ALL OVER THE BELLAZON AS SPARKLY ADI AND FASHION DREAM. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE AS DO I.THE REFAELIES ARE CHEAP SO I WOULD BET SO IS SHE.

I AM EXPRESSING AN OPINION BASED ON OBSERVATION, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TOUGH.

YOU HAVE SAID THIS OVER AND OVER FOR A WHILE NOW, JUST BECAUSE I DONT LIKE A CERTAIN PERSON DOESNT MEAN THAT I AM WRONG, OR PLANNING ON GOING AWAY. I ENJOY IT WAYYYY TOO MUCH JOUSTING WITH YOU TWATS.

NO I DONT CARE BECAUSE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE KIND OF STUPID WOMEN I HATE.

Please take your medication(s)

HONEY I AM FIT AS A FIDDLE SO PLEASE TAKE THIS OVERUSED CHESTNUT OF YOURS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR POOP SHUTE.

as you are only embarrassing yourself and no one else.

I AM COMPLETELY ENJOYING MYSELF. HAVE A NICE LIFE!

NO ITS WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU. YOUR RESPONSES ARE THE ONES THAT ARE REPETITIVE AND DULL. YOU GET A LIFE YOURSELF, WHY ARE YOU HERE BOTHERING ME IF NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE PAID TOO?

I SO DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK DARLING. WHAT TIME IS IT IN ISRAEL ANYWAY? SHOULDNT YOU BE ASLEEP?

OH HONEY, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO STUPID AND WOEFULLY IGNORANT TO THE WAYS OF THE WORLD, YOU NEED SOME DR.DREW. SEX ADDICTION MEANS THERE IS NO CHOICE–_ITS COMPULSIVE AND WHAT MOST LARGE SCALE CHEATERS AND PLAYBOYS SUFFER FROM, IF WARREN BEATTY HAD 13,000 and WILT 20,000, HOW MANY HAS LEO BLASTED THROUGH? FROM EVERYTHING IVE HEARD FOR YEARS HE FITS THE PROFILE TO A T.

CALL THE POLICE ON LEO DICAPRIO? SORRY IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY. WOMEN FALL IN LOVE WITH ADDICTS ALL THE TIME, BECOME CO-DEPENDENT ON THEM..LIKE BAR WITH LEO, AND IT GOES ON FOR YEARS OF SUFFERING.

I have never heard them do that,

THE ONE HE PICKS ALSO CANT SAY NO FOR CAREER REASONS, AND THEY OFTEN BELIEVE A LOT OF HOOEY ABOUT TRUE LOVE BEING REASON TO SUFFER, FROM OUR CULTURE OR FROM THEIR STUPID MOTHERS SOMETIMES. THEY DONT HAVE TO DATE HIM BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE “PRETTY” OR “SPECIAL” HE WILL “CHANGE” FOR THEM. HAS NEVER HAPPENED. there has been a lot of speculation as to why they do date him…for example this girl now has a history of eati

No disrespect, this is the last I am going to say on this i

Dicaprio has more crap in his life than talent. People who are trying to sway profile and influence the public with their bs is no-man leo himself, his fans, dumb pr, ‘girlfriends’. Anyone who will touch leo dicraprio will be the crap, because his fans can eat only crap and LeodiCraprio can serve only crap for them.

Time it took to scroll through that.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:02 am

@tinkerbell:

THEY ARE YOUNG AND DUMB AND FOOL THEMSELVES THAT HE WILL BE DIFFERENT FOR THEM. There is a lot of speculation why the ones that do date him hang out for it–with this girl now she has a history of eating disorders which hint at major self esteem issues and being vulnerable to relationship codependency and addiction. Bar had the delusion of being “beautiful” and “entitled” to being a supermodel, and the only way she could keep that going for herself as to date Leo. Otherwise she would have packed up and left NYC a long time ago. But going back to Israel would have been tough for her–in Israel if you dont do your military service and have a certificate saying you did, YOU CANT GET A REGULAR JOB. So yeah, there are reasons.

Anyone who dates Leo knows what they are getting into,

ARE YOU SO SURE?

he is not into long term relationships
FIVE YEARS ON AND OFF WITH GIS, FIVE YEARS ON AND OFF WITH MULTIPLE CHEATS WITH THE BEAST FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.You mean he’s not marrying or being monogamous. That we’ve known since 1998,child.

and you or no one else is going to teach him any different.

I AM NOT PLANNING ON TEACHING HIM. HE MAY CHANGE ON HIS OWN, BUT NOT FOR THE CURRENT LEVEL OF LINGERIE TWITS>

If a woman dates Leo and feels mistreated, they brought it on themselves OH REALLY? I DONT FEEL BAD FOR THEM EITHER, BUT HE’s STILL A SEX ADDICT. SO IS KEVIN CONNELLY, SO IS JOHN TRAVOLTA IN MY OPINION, BUT THAT IS COMPLICATED BY HIS BEING IN THE CLOSET.

I ENJOY LAUGHING AT THEIR SIMPLE AZZES AND I AM NOT ALONE. I READ THE FEEDBACK BARFIE GOT ON SEVERAL SITES FOR THE MAXIM THING—AND BOY OH BOY DID SHE GET DISSED. THE AMOUNT OF PRETENTION THAT GIRL HAS HAS NOT GONE UNNOTTICED AND SHE HAS SERIOUS PR ISSUES. TRY READING THE NY DAILY NEWS ARTICLE FROM YESTERDAY (ONLY A MILLION PEOPLE READ IT EVERYDAY) AND SEE HOW SHE GETS DISSED FOR HER DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR. I’LL POST IN A SECOND.

CALL ME CRAZY ALL YOU LIKE. THING IS, I’m RIGHT.

No disrespect, this is the last I am going to say on this issue.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:07 am

this is the New York Post article today where she totally contradicts what she said yesterday.

Honestly, I don’t read Maxim and I don’t have the slightest idea who this chick is. She looks like the twin of a thousand other girls on the street. She must have an incredible publicist, getting Maxim to make her number one. Cool name tho’.

Isn’t that the truth?? Don’t get me wrong, girls on the magazines are beautiful, but I see good looking girls every day here and there. I actually go for a good looking, none to little make up and a pony tail!! LOL
I seen her on here in captions, but really, if I was in a bar, would have no idea who she was!

Bar is really generic looking, but clearly hot hot hot. I would prefer to hear about JWOWW, as she is more my type (brunette) and somehow more human-appearing. I have high hopes for that one, but of course I’ve never actually watched the show.

I have read Maxim occasionally, just not regularly, good mag, I’ve heard of the hot list, and while they do have many sexy girls featured, I just wouldn’t think Saloon or Bar or whatever would make their hot list especially as #1? She must have Jennifer Aniston’s publicist lol.

No one hits on her, but she hates it when her countrymen act as if they don’t know who she is. Maybe they don’t….
Reply · 6 ·
· Saturday at 6:47am
Richard Krivoshey · Top Commenter
We know who she is. She is the draft dodger that had a phony wedding to a family friend to avoid service in the Israeli army.
Reply ·

she’ll grow old and have 10 cats if she keeps up with that attitiude.

I agree.

Kindda full of herself, I’d say. Destined for spinsterhood with that attitude. Someone needs to inform her she is sooo yesterday.
Reply · 5 ·
· Saturday at 6:26am
David Schor · Top Commenter · Technical Writing Team Leader at Visonic
Very few Israelis are proud of her. Rafaeli dodged the draft in Israel by entering a sham marriage and divorcing a few months later in the US. She said that dodging the IDF draft “paid off big time because celebrities [like me] have other needs.” You all can have her.

John Beatty · Top Commenter
This broads got her head up her ass. She’s the hottest on the planet? Please. Get real. Who reads this Maxim? If this is their hottest girl they all need a trip to the eye doctor.
Reply · 4 ·
· Saturday at 9:58am

View 15 more

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:11 am

Ken Pittman · Top Commenter · Dartmouth, Massachusetts
She seems so full of herself that it doesn’t make much room for someone else to share her life. I hope she is very happy with her. She is a solo made in heaven.

Pedro Garcia · Top Commenter · Bronx Community College
Shes okay, but I know of lots of women who AREn’t in the news that are much hotter.

oy Kanarick · Top Commenter
ho hum
Reply · 1 ·
· Saturday at 3:55am

Nathan Cite
uhhh… not trying to play it cool but who the hell are you? Get over it… you are just another random face on the street.
Reply ·
· Saturday at 9:14pm

Belle Dbm · Top Commenter
this chick has been in this paper the past 2 weeks or more with nothing but tripe………..who cares?
Reply ·
· Saturday at 6:25am

oy Kanarick · Top Commenter
ho hum
Reply · 1 ·
· Saturday at 3:55am

Nathan Cite
Reply ·
· Saturday at 9:14pm

Belle Dbm · Top Commenter
Reply ·
· Saturday at 6:25am

Robert Glancy · Top Commenter
Sounds like life has been very tough for this woman, what with guys hitting on her while pretending they don’t know who she is. That has to be rough.

nthony Criscione · ASU
Thanks for the advice. So next time we see her out at the local dive bar we will know what to do. Stupid article & stupid celebrities.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:12 am

sorry, but I know a sex addict when I see one, and I also know a fraud and a cheat when I see one, and I enjoy commenting on and dont plan to stop. You also cant stop the general public from what they are thinking either.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:16 am

@@129: darling, we all have our little hobbies. One of mine is laughing at YOU.

Not Innocent @ 05/28/2012 at 3:21 am

@tinkerbell:

No self-esteem?She is vulnerable innocent victim of awful leo?Really?Leo is a victim, not these mature girls. That’s true.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:23 am

@Opinion: I dont think he’s full of crap. I think there is a lot that is lovable about him, but he’s a sick pup and fame and being in HW has really done something to his head. He need rehab is what I think. It may come eventually too.

It’s like Michael Jackson–the weirder he got the more he was rewarded with fame and attention. Leo got all the fame and fortune, but it enabled his tendencies to abuse all the more. If he was a normal guy he might have gotten help by now. Some guys when they get the keys to the candy store they gobble everything in sight, even if it is bad for them, like Bar Refaeli. Sorry, they cant help themselves.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 3:29 am

@Not Innocent: low self esteem is why you are attracted and get with people that are bad for you, and stay. It doesnt matter how old you are, how beautiful you are, how rich you are. You still got troubles when you got trouble with yourself somewhere. Eating disorders are a serious sign of self loathing. It doesnt go away with external success—look at Gia the model, who was gorgeous but imploded, James Dean, etc.The one people like to look at was Marilyn Monroe, who was abandoned by her real mother, had 13 abortions and died of her drug addiction. She was seen as the most desirable woman in the world, but she had ish.

Addicts attract the co-dependent, people who get off on drama, it makes them feel important. Usually there is a constant cycle of break-up make-up…sound familiar? It doesnt matter how “beautiful” you are….elvis died on a toilet seat…

Not Innocent @ 05/28/2012 at 4:57 am

@tinkerbell:

Agree about low self esteem thoughts but i do think that erin heatherton (or bar refaeli) has pretty high self esteem and no great reasons for that (like leo).So I don’t see the victims in their ‘relationships’.They are people of the same human qualities,where an active famewhoring+$ probably is the main aim.I dont see majectic difference between leo and erin ,leo and bar, leo and giselle, leo and etc.I read in some of his interviews that he wants to help talented people but what we see in reality?We see erin heatherton nipples.So what do u want from him?Rehab?

Oh please @ 05/28/2012 at 5:35 am

He doesn’t want to marry but he can’t handle with a woman who has success on her own, who doesn’t want to settle down and children, because a woman like that doesn’t accept to be treat like sh*** so he f*** youngs models who accept the situation because thanks to him they can have money and being famous… these girls use him and he knows that but he doesn’t know how to break the cycle.

@Oh please:

A lot of women who ‘has success on their own’ were sleeping with a lot of men for their success.I do think that the average waitress is more decent human being that the average celebrity.

P.S. Comparing to Beatty leo is just more than average celebrity.

P.S.2 I think that there is no need to continue his acting ‘career’(box office will show it )He probably doesnt understand this because of his great ego.It would be great if instead of his already boring acting and even rehab he will go to the university for example.

Really leo ur kids wont have respect for u.But probably there is no decent woman for ur great ego in this world.Even plain uneducated and pretty average in reality top-models can find a better father for their kids.

Sorry guys but maybe Leo even cant distinguish things?It is because of his low intelligence?I read somewhere that the main quality of intelligence is the ability to distinguish one from another.But if u have low intelligence u cant do that, u feel only ‘one level’. That is why panty model and professor can be just the same waitress in ur head.That’s pretty sad, i think.

Oh please @ 05/28/2012 at 7:18 am

@Candy: you’re right no celeb woman does the same and even worse, he thinks that because he’s celeb he deserves a good looking (?) woman who admires him ( he has a great ego). I think that he’s not that smart and intelligent. …

You’ve changed your name again I see?
One question as your multitude posts, which unlike others has no analysis, no new info, simply insults show you can’t stand the guy. So why are you here?

@Oh please:

It is obvious that nobody in the right mind doesn’t need leo.And not because he is not smart (he is really not smart) but because he is sick egocentric.I think the full analysis+good news for his adoring fans he can receive during rehab.

Sick Leo. Disgusting rats (some of his fans).

Leo is gay @ 05/28/2012 at 10:56 am

What it all comes down to is the fact that Leo is gay and some people just can’t get over it.

Think about it, when Leo has free time, it is spent with his “posse”, not with other women, there may be other women around but they are mostly ignored. When Leo spends time with his “girlfriends”, it seems like he is being forced and that he is not enjoying himself. If you look at vacation photos of Leo, there is a woman in the background and a bunch of men in the front. If you think about it, the bulk of Leo’s time is spent around men whose sexuality is often called into question.

Leo has a lot riding on his being heterosexual because of the way Hollywood is but think about the movies that he has done in where he plays a homosexual or there is a homosexual moment; This Boys Life (he gets kissed by gay boy), Total Eclipse (he plays a gay poet), Basketball Diaries (Jim Carroll was gay), J Edgar (need I say more).

Talk about life imitating art.

It`s official! @ 05/28/2012 at 11:25 am

This thread turned into a joke yet again! Thanks to the last couple of comments / theories ( of course without proof ). It`s a waste of time reading comments here. Good job again ruining the Leo thread!
@160: Why don`t you provide proof not just your theory for once to prove your point?

oh and even if the last comments are not very interesting, it’s less annoying than the soulmate stuff…

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 12:47 pm

@some news: Thanks some news. I like the pix—-its starting to look very grindhousey for some reason—all the styles from the 70s somehow. I hope Leo keeps the beard and the hairstyle—even though by contemporary standards its a “mullet.” Looks good on him–he looks great as evil Calvin Candie. yum yum!

Tink and Everyone @ 05/28/2012 at 12:54 pm

I think anyone should be able to post their own pov. That is what a public board is for. TINK: I enjoy reading your opinions, and you have a sense of humour too. I DO believe that Leo and Bar are together. It is hard to prove because Leo stays idden well, and the barKey team just keeps posting on here and posting. I”ve noticed that they flip from “barK and leo are not together” to dropping little suggestions, like BarK”s Access Hollywood interview. I think it”s on her thread. I love the way BarK and her mother know how to contradict themselves in the same sentence. VERY DISHONEST? Don’t know what the truth is anymore BarK? Leo will cheat on you forever, and Bar will show her true colours after she drops 2 baby cats – or she’ll have tonnes of help so she can handle it. Are they getting married in Africa in June?

Tinkerbell: excellent assessment on the co-dependency stuff. Right on the mark. Course, BarK’s mom might not agree. She said one time that her daughter was going to marry Leo, but that it wasn’t a good choice, but she could do worse. I’m paraphrasing what she wrote – I think I’m pretty darn close.

Aren”t there any nice and pretty Jewish grls in America?

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 12:59 pm

I also think if Leo never had Gisele things might be different as well– a lot of these girls think dating him turns them into HER—the most successful female model ever, worth every bit as much as Leo jimself–both around 200 million. She makes more money than her husband. But Gisele is GISELE, Leo didnt make her, she had the good to begin with and also her sister (twin, non identical) does all her business for her—its like having a clone to do your work for you. So really you can UP your brand with him, but its largelty because of HER rather than him. People confuse the two. But young girls who are working ina very insecure and competitive business will seize on anything to make them successful–its like it wouldnt be in their best interest careerwise to say no to him. Bar got told by her manager that no one wanted her without him, (some incog here from the agency said so anyway) and that in order to continue her career she needed to “fix this thing with leo.” ie get back with him somehow. see how it goes?

@tinkerbell:

Ugh – can’t stand the thought of him making such a mistake. Poor boy.

LEO WEIRDO? @ 05/28/2012 at 2:31 pm

One of my friends stayed at an apartment -or chateau or something- that Leo stayed in while filming man in the iron mask movie. (long time ago) She rented the place with her family right after Leo left & he left afew magazine. So she looked through them of course and saw he had burned the eyes out most of the models faces in the magazines with a cigarette.(some mouths too) She was creeped out & threw them away. I was creeped out too when she later told me. That’s some serial killer, rapist ****. Not that I think Leo is one. I think he has weird fear of women and his ‘girls’ prove it.

Also I remember around that time Carmen Electra went out on a date with him and said he was weird. but then its carmen electra who ended up marrying & divorcing dave navarro goth drummer guy.

@leo is gay
um there have been several sitings of him hooking up with girls at clubs. He loves the clubrats but are bored with his girlfriends!!!!!!!

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 9:01 pm

@Tink and Everyone: Thanks for a respectful and logical post. I know the publicists around here cant stand me…..Im almost proud of it. Its ok to help promote a good product—but this one isnt.

I beg to differ about them being together—I think at this point his ellness is like BAR WHO? the Bar-Kays? (soul group from 70s) and they dont talk any more.

But what really amazes me is for how long and how outrageously, unbelievably they have been flogging this ! I mean a year later and supposedly they are secretly going to get married? She’s living at his house? NAH. I mean she used him enough when they were together,
but still keeping it going a year later?

I just dont see it. I think Leo is taking some time on his own, good for him.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 9:04 pm

@LEO WEIRDO?: Well thanks, that is interesting. I could see it–he had a michievous prank pulling streak back then too, like shutting the lights off and on at a party he was bored at…remember that??? a bit spoiled but not evil. I’ve also burned a picture of an ex at one time, it was cathartic and helped me get over him. But this does hint at misogyny—I think he does desire control over women because he doesnt have control over his feelings for them or frustrations.

Interesting tea to spill though, thank you.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 9:08 pm

@da club: you mean currently in NOLA or his whole damn life???

He’s not gay. My guess is hetero leaning bisexual with strong libido/addiction issues. Made worse and totally enabled by being a superstar. If he was selling real estate or owning a restaurant or something, he’d still be cheating but not on as massive a scale, less opportuity. But there are “leo juniors” everywhere.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 9:23 pm

@LEO WEIRDO?: Carmen is sort of a freak, but I like her and can forgive her becauseshe is so upfront about what she is. I mean she was MARRIED to DENNIS RODMAN for crying out loud, and also dated Joan Jett and Prince. Of them all, Joan is probably the sanest one. But she never once called herself a “supermodel” and outright joked on herself in Scary Movie. She also said Dave spent more time in the mirror than she did. She has a sense of humor about herself, and actually is beautiful, not just pretending. She should be on the Hot 100, she hotter at 40 than half the girls on it.

But I believe the dude had/has issues.I love him to death but lets get real.

He’s not gay. As far as Travolta tried to stick himself in the closet, hes been banned at spas and hotels around the world an the stories have been circulating for decades. Although I think Bar’s family tried to plant a gay story with Ted Casablanca as revenge, and her mother was outed for doing the same thing not only with Leo on X17 online but also threatened to “out” a tv producer in Israel, I havent heard a single one-on-one account ever, anywhere, from anyone, and you know they would have if possible.

Supposedly however Jean Claude Van Damme propositioned Leo early on and got served with legal documents telling him not to even show up in the same room with him. Read the tea on the JCVD at LSA if you want further info.

I did read someone posting they saw Leo “cruising” at a gay bar– decades ago….but this is not a first person account and hanging out somewhere doesnt necessarily constitute cruising. And he could have been curious, Ive known young men who “tried” it once or tried and were like, yuck, Im straight. Of course, others said “im gay or Im still confused.”

Bottom line I dont care if he has the potential to be into or did once or twice or WHATEVER. I dont care. I dont care about Travolta either but if you read what was written about him in bathhouses a few years back its very graphic, very detailed and repetitive. I wish John could come out somehow and I think oddly enough its not the general public anymore that minds its the suits that front the money for films that are conservative and cant deal.

Stiffler from American Pie is gay in real life—he plays the ultimate frat boy but isnt. How thats for acting???

Funny thing is, I watch that wonderful, iconic disco scene with John in it with new eyes…and I’m like…this so gay…but I still love it! And SNF II?What about the headband and leg warmers didnt tip you off? Not be stereotypical…but come out come out wherever you 1

the general public is so less homophobic than the corporate media and the stars themselves…

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 9:30 pm

@Tink and Everyone: Of course I’m right about the codependency stuff. I knew this about Leo back in 1998 when he was hanging out at Moomba. I knew to stay away… not that I was his type…but I didt want to be either. (And at the time if you didnt have dreadlocks and west indian accent i didnt want you either)

It just astounds me how desperately they cling to that connection–I mean she could really do something with herself now– i could, I could turn what she’s done into an acting or TV journalism career pretty easily if I were her…but then I can act worth a damn and studied english and journalism at one of the best schools in america…so maybe she just can’t. I mean all her past attempts have flopped or are about to flopperoo again….

It`s official! @ 05/28/2012 at 9:30 pm

Tinkerbell calls Carmen `sort of a freak`. The pot calling the kettle black! lol

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 9:32 pm

BTW, I had no illusions/liking for Leo at the time of Titanic or after. I saw someone I would probably not get along with or like very much in real life.
But since he’s grown up hes grown some frustratingly likable and respectable qualities, advocacies, and achievements…and looks like a grown man,

DAMN YOU LEO I was more comfortable ignoring you! :) Why you’d have to GROW UP HOT–for one who never thought you were as a kid before you were 30 or so???

:):):)

@some news: @tinkerbell:

GB will have no great career without Leo. She is just lucky cos leo was at his best while dating her. She is really boring, the same face expression on almost all adverbs, really stupid thoughts in interviews… I think she is not bad person anyways,but without his promo this model would be really not that rich,lol

@tinkerbell: Leo doesnt want your old a s s! : )

@Rosie:

Look at Giselle Facebook account!She is 30 already but her posts are about ‘which bra is better on me,guys’?LOL

?????????????????????????????? @ 05/28/2012 at 10:08 pm

Can someone please translate this thread for me,please???? OMG I can’t understand one word :O

Enough people!!!!!

Let’s talk about REAL gossips…

Anyone????

@some news:

There is no soulmate for him, just his sick or strange fans who are waiting for entertainment. Even Blake said that she hates his fans. Не has not very bright soul, very limited acting skills, that is why his fans always discuss his models, their money, their interviews, they find the controversy in Bar interviews, but they don’t notice his and THEIR own endless hypo. In fact we see that even models are just more interesting than his talent.

2 Rat Team @ 05/28/2012 at 10:33 pm

@Tink and Everyone:

Listen, american rat, why u are posting here, not on mobli or facebook?U have too ugly soul to show your face to Bar, Bar team, her mom?

Hey Tink! Hope you are well.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 11:04 pm

@@176: I dont want his either ! He doesnt work out enough for me and white boys gets flabby in that department…..they get azz reversal syndrome…they lose their butts but they become their guts….. didnt you know? I’m younger than him anyway, for the record.

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 11:05 pm

@raven: thanks rave, same!

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Rosie: OK, rosie hosebag, I’ma take this one on for old times sake.

Rosie @ 05/28/2012 at 10:16 pm

Thumb up Thumb down -3

@some news:

1. Wrong, everyone has a soulmate. Some souls, like those whom occasionally express themselves here, are so ugly that looking in the mirror would be overpowering for them. I have found “soulmates” in many people—not direct matches, but here and there yes I have. My BF is a soulmate in many ways, but we are different.

Even Blake said that she hates his fans.

2. Where, because I dont remember her saying that, EVER, and I would know.

Не has not very bright soul,

3. Disagree, a very bright and beautiful soul clouded by HW and whatever other glamorous crap is out there. But the soul up until Titanic, is very beautiful,and we still get glimpses of it.

very limited acting skills,

4. That’s where the 3 Oscar noms came from….the look on his face sometimes in Basketball diaries alone is enough to crush me.

5. Because they are fun in of themselves. Such a joke what society thinks is “beautiful” A and also what idiots they make of themselves.

in Bar interviews,

6. We dont have to look far with Bar. Like the Associated Press? Heard of it? Little news gathering organization in the US? Or the fact that she directly contradicted herself in two of the biggest new york tabloids–the Post and the News and Conan O’Brien—we generally see both papers on the newstand or glance at the sites anyway. Not too bright there.

but they don’t notice his and THEIR own endless hypo.

7. Did you mean hypocripsy? Hypodermic needle? Hynpnoss. Help me out here. Hype?

In fact we see that even models are just more interesting than his talent.

8. Because they are foolish and silly. Saw Erin in the Post today, looks nice all by herself. Also Cam Diaz is in town, she knocked boots with LWD in 2009.

No models arent more interesting that his movies. We just cant see the new ones right now and have to wait.

Guess again sugar!

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 11:37 pm

@2 Rat Team: I can’t stand Facebook, its moronic and boring and for dumb people who cant have a social life otherwise Like friends and colleagues they often talk too, parents they speak too, old school buddies they keep in touch with, people that do the same things they like to do…all that existed….my GOD! Before Facebook. If I WANT to know you honey I ALREADY do.

Also eventually will fall out of favor like…remember Myspace?

I know you’d love to put a face to the voice but it aint gonna happen. I know what YOU look like, and its

lay off the ho-hos honey, its just not doing you any good.

BTW what the f**k is mobli anyway? I know LWD invested in it, he doesnt trust stocks since dana giachetto defrauded him, but really its just another stupid thing for teenagers to play with right? He just has too much damn money.

Don’t put anything personal here guys, because if you post negatively about a certain person, her mommy will come get you. She just did that to an Israeli model who asked why Bar was “spreading” all the time—and nude all the time…she wants REAL BAD to do that here as well. Did it on twitter…cant seem to deal with reality so well and this latest “coup” at the Maxim Top 100 Not Very Good Looking Suckbags You’ve Never Heard Of hasnt quite turned out the way they thought…..the world is not full of mindless zombies just taking what you feed them..

tinkerbell @ 05/28/2012 at 11:44 pm

OK, I cant resist. Top 10 Names They Should Have Called the Maxim 100

1. The Maxim Lukewarm 100
2. The Maxim At Least 90 Chicks You Never Heard Of and Probably Never Will Again
3. The Maxim Publicist Derby 2012
4. The Maxim Lame 100
5. The Maxim Please Put Your Clothes on We’re Not That Interested 100
6. The Maxim Like 5 Real Models and 95 Chicks Who Were Willing to Disrobe 100
7. The Maxim Are You Cuter Than an Accused Murdered, A Gay Guy and a Housewife Cartoon Character – Find Out 100?
8. The Maxim How Much Am I Bid For a Spot 100?
9. The Maxim Miss Draft Dodger Beauty Pageant
10. The Maxim How Much Is That Doggy In the Window 100?

and the #1 choice

SOOOEY! SOOOEY HERE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY send us your picture
Maxim 100 list.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 12:02 am

@Rosie: I am not sure about that. I am sure that in some ways he helped but I was working in the media in NY and I didnt even hear they were together until they broke up. I recognized her for waht she was—-supermodel body, born that way, not to everyone’s taste but born that way. Her sister is a great business woman and they havent been together in 7 years. She’s made $200 million. Do you have $200 million hanging around? And I think she keeps making it…30 million the year she was pregnant, for cripes sake..

Leo didnt make her. Her sister did, and Gisele being born with the right equipment did. She is what the upscale fashion people want, he has had very little to do with it for years. She’s on French Vogue this week,and yes SHE’s PREGNANT with #2.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 12:03 am

oopsy daisy got moderated must have been the picture of Jabba the Hut I posted

@tinkerbell:

There was an article about Blake hating his fans on his non-official fan-page on fb.I can’t believe that a person with bright soul could have such fans like Leo has.They find the controversy in Bar interviews while their own senator can be the last liar in the world, while they are probably the most disgusting liars themselves but nobody publics their interviews in the magazines and nobody sees them. So this fact give them the ‘courage’ to open his mouths here!

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 12:07 am

oops, well that’s Ok. I’ll post what you are not letting me post later on LSA or here on several threads when you are not paying attention.

“That’s the way cookie crumbles G…..”

Flavor Flav

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 12:18 am

Ooooo goodie! Another one!

Rosie @ 05/29/2012 at 12:06 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

@tinkerbell:

1. It makes PERFECT sense to me. Leo does artsy films, his best pix are indies and arguably early in his career. He espouses liberal causes, comes across as intelligent and liberal, of course he would attract people not in love with or particularly fooled by the HW hoopla.Or in love with right wing model girls. Or particularly impressed by his bimbos either.

They find the controversy in Bar interviews

2. Not controversy, idiocy.

while their own senator can be the last liar in the world,

3. Sweetheart, do you know who the two senators from NY are? I am waiting. Don’t google it honey.

while they are probably the most disgusting liars themselves

4. Or addicted to, as Leo would say, “An Inconvenient Truth”

but nobody publics

5. Did you mean publicize?

their interviews in the magazines and nobody sees them.

6. Right because we dont have the neurotic need to prove we are “supermodels” and force ourselves on an unwilling public.

So this fact give them the ‘courage’ to open his mouths here!

7. Are you using a translator? Because this makes no sense and Hebrew to English machine translations are a little raw?

If you can’t stand the heat get out the kitchen. If you want to be admired do something admirable besides lie, cheat, whine, and yes
SPREAD your way to the top. Then you might get what you want…you dont have fame, you have INFAMY.

@tinkerbell:

200 millions doesn’t make you special.Girls with great ‘standarts’ can choose more decent profession that is why someone like GB doesn’t have the competitors on her supermodel way.
French Vogue cover from the Brazil forests?No?

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 12:34 am

de toute facon leo apparait d’etre a paris peut-etre pour un “lay-over” pour cannes?

look like his ellness is in paris…more than one french tweet—was seen at nashville airport sat too….babey is on the move! maybe a layover to catch the last of cannes and whatever..no report of big blonde dummies seen with him…then again you never know.

@tinkerbell:

No,I am not using a translator and Hebrew is not my native language.Yes,I meant ‘to publicize’.

@2 Rat Team:

LOL – Tzippy or Bar or Adi – calm down. Yes, I have the impression ____ is far too stupid and desperate for Leo’s image and mind. Leo needs to back-up and start flying right. Although I was a huge fan of Leo-Gi, I believe that Leo could find a beautiful Jewess in America, who has more class – not such a cheap choice as ______. I’d like to see him with a REAL university student. Perhaps a grl who is studying art or ecology. Or someone like Luciana Damon.

LOL…. Bar will probably try and buy her degree from that 3rd rate correspondence school. In the meantime, he can have fun behind her back at da clubs :) :) Go Leo, go!!

@tinkerbell:

Pffff…heee, heee, HA, HA…LOL.

EXCELLENT. Good One.

clarify to tink @ 05/29/2012 at 1:17 am

LMAO at post 187. Thanks for that one.

Enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @ 05/29/2012 at 1:24 am

Enough with the Bar convo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You might be younger than him but you’re not that much younger…f_ck outta here about you dont want Leo! LOL! Read post 176 EVERYBODY!!

@Leo is gay @ 05/29/2012 at 4:50 am

@Leo is gay: I don’t thinf he’s gay and so I don’t think this blind item is about him : http://blindgossip.com/?p=43991#more-43991
but I really want to know who he is and hope his honesty doesn’t have bad consequences on his career

I suppose you are just american fool.I will find this article for u.

I told about this model’s facebook, I am not a great twitter reader of DiCaprio’s proteges,really.I saw her fb photo once and it is enough for me.Really I am not into Leo’s proteges, like you.

@%:

Firstly, you could wish the university degree for Leo. For Leo, don’t you understand?U wish him educated girls but you think he doesn’t need the same for himself?And with your logics u are trying to find controversy in Bar interviews?

Liar Liar Liar. Find this article never published anywhere else in the US/UK. Post it.
You are not into Leo proteges, whateva the hell that means. Then why are you here on his post? why are you reading allegations/lies made about him on facebook? Why do you care? Liar. Please don’t connect to the National Enquirer, and write in hebrew you will make more sense

I dont want to have a dialogue with trash, american or english or hebrew. Sorry.

Don’t be chummy chummy with Tink’s crazy a s s, if you were dating Leo she would be berating your FAT a s s even worse than Bar or have you forgotten what you look like? Don’t try to fit in with the crazy kids : )

Who wants to find the most important article ever (lol) about Blake and awful (really awful,I agree with her) Leo fans, you can try to find this article on his popular Argentina fan-page.

Aww thats the best you can do. An UNOFFICIAL Argentinian/Spanish Leo facebook page is where Blake allegedly/exclusively told the site a remark that was never carried in other press venues, other websites/blogs or even in supermarket rags who will print anything. LOL Try harder.
You realise that there are people on there who also claim to be carrying is baby. And you don’t like Leo but you are looking at his unoffical facebook pages looking for news/gossip on him? Weirdo

@@Rosie:

You can say hi to any mom personally, without my participation, poor human being!I wish the other human being will say hi to you too.

@tinkerbell: Please, please burn a picture of bar, then maybe it will be cathartic for you and wonderful for us lol!

I don’t like you either sweetie Bar pr trash

@???: Bieber ‘s crazy fans are going to burn her photo and perhaps try to burn her because of that : http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bar-refaeli-justin-bieber-and-i-will-get-married-some-day-2012285

Tink marriage @ 05/29/2012 at 8:57 am

Tink marry Leo!You deserve each other!

@@184: Ha ah I know, she’s crazy for him, she is on the very first bellazon Leo page, saying how hot he is, I tell you this woman lives and dreams Leo and when she’s not doing that she’s scouring the internet for news of bar, hahaha talk about pathetic creature!

@209 - Rosie @ 05/29/2012 at 2:13 pm

@Rosie:

Ummm…. can you copy/paste the article here or the important pieces? Not everyone has access to Facebook :( If you have some time.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:08 pm

@%: Luciana Damon copy that—she is adorable and they are cute together. I LOVE that he is a big movie star, met a former waitress with a child, they clicked and he fell in love with her for her. She’s probably a sweetheart…just one of those congenitally sweet people. Good for Matt. (I know she was his personal assistant-they probably just got along really well, its a partnership, not a tabloid “relationship” which lets face it we’re all sick to death of. Even people who dont seem that bad- Eva Mendes for one, come across as venal when they and their other are always in the press)

I dont think she (Luciana)O would be Leo’s match in reality but I think the Damons are sweet…four kids later. Good for you Matteo! (I have cousins from Boston who look like him)

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:19 pm

@lol: No sorry, Bellazon has what 1064 pages now? I am NOT on the first page. It doesnt matter, but I wish Leo was someone I wanted to go out with. I only go out with nice guys who call when they say they are going to, dont cheat, are completely trustworthy, hardworking, considerate and kind. Like the one I’m with now. You dont have to believe me but he just went to the grocery store for us a minute ago, doesnt make him not there for me.

Leo and I would never get along but I really would like to SEE him act better/BE better. It would restore a little of my faith in the world…but I am not holding my breath. And yes, I am not his “type” but he as a person needs to stop having a “type” and look at something besides externals. Isnt that obvious? And no we’ll never meet and I am not blonde or dumb enough for him, I am speaking of him more as an icon or symbol of contemporary American maleness.

He looks cute on the new thread. Too bad it wont last.

Oh, and I am not a member of Facebook, so I cant post there.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:22 pm

I also refuse to be a member of Bellazon and dont /cant post there. It hurts my teeth to read that crap sometimes, but there is info for my curiosity for there. I read sometimes but dont post.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:30 pm

@clarify to tink: you’re welcome. I HATE social networking. Too much tweeting makes you a twit, and intelligent people cant really express themselves in (what is it) 160 characters? Boring, boring, I cant imagine what most people find interesting about it.

People just arent that interesting. And if they are, pick up the phone and call em. Email. Have lunch, stop, talk, listen, quality not quantity. I have friends the same age as the unmentionable, a young MFA student with a baby, a nutritionist, girls who work in healthcare. Nice cool, WILL MAKE time to talk to them.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:35 pm

I guess I grew up actually reading books like Les Miserable (1500 pages) and think you cant really express yourself well in emoticons and LMFAO OMG OMFG BTW IMHO etc. OK for blog sites but what people say on twitter is terminally useless. Also like Thoreau..simplify,simplify, simplify, Melville, Dreiser, Dos Passos, Anderson, Fitzergerald…sit down and read a book why dont you.

Wont kill you I promise!

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:46 pm

@Tink marriage: sure, the wedding will be private, no media, just a few close friends. No announcement. Barefoot on the beach on the island of Kauai. Ginger flowers for the bouquet, everyone jumps in the water afterwards. Because traditional weddings and the bridezillas who want them make me totally ralph.

You arent invited though.

@tinkerbell:

Here, here. You could have a career like Lainey gossip, you know. Not bad, blog and tv.

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:52 pm

before you go there, that was IRONIC HAHAHAHAHHAH because someone suggested it.

But if he ever did you can bet it would be totally unannounced, private, and low key. No Prince William and Kate kind of thing…..only the tacky want this. I bet the reason even they went full out was because they felt they owed the populace a royal wedding. Wills was taught to think of people other than himself and I like that Kate is attractive and no idiot.

Guess what? Any ***** that is too into wedding and all that lame, gay stuff, bridal registries, invites, bridal party, rehearsal etc, he wouldnt marry.

Probably WOULD have a hell of a bachelor party.

Read Ted C’s latest post on LWD its interesting,

tinkerbell @ 05/29/2012 at 9:58 pm

@@218: I am thinking about it, thought about it yesterday. It aint hard to start a blog, but I think most celebs are BORRRRRRRRINNNNNGGG.

But then again some news items are interesting too….they solved the Etan Patz mystery which really gets my gullet. Because the answer was RIGHT THERE and they missed it and these poor people (I’m a NYer) had to suffer for 30 years. And the guy confessed years ago to people who should have turned him in. Not only that the public had to suffer—we had to hear about over and over

never mind that poor little innocent boy…makes me nauseous thinking about it,

OK, I’ll get started but I am not going to link from there to here.

And guys, be careful, dont give anybody from you know where your real email on this website. I am just saying. Dont use it when you post and turn on anonymous browsing when you come here.

I am just saying because a certain person may well use it against you. Another CERTAIN person was quoted saying she wish she could change the libel laws (good luck changing the first amendment toots, let me know how that goes) so she could sue gossipers and people who post on blog sites…

@@Raven: I have always been cool with tink, since back in the day. I have no issues with her. I wish her well.

tinkerbell @ 05/30/2012 at 1:23 am

@raven: thanks rave ! I’m starting my own blog

***********
with Tinkerbell

Current Affairs and Celebrity Stupidity

I thought I would start with 10 People You Dont Want Be Stuck on Bus With….Tony Robbins and Mr. T come to mind….and 10 Things I Wish We Still Had—like UHF stations, 1 hour photo labs and record stores…. well we see.

@tinkerbell: Your man always seems to be running errnads for you, are you sure he exists honey?… by the amount of time you spend here, I doubt it very much

@raven: ok fa t t y ,…she wouldnt wish you well if you were Leo’s girlfriend is all…she would say “Why is Leo with that f a t a s s…. didnt you say you were obese?!?” You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

@tinkerbell:

Dude, that was for me. Should I be concerned?

Tigerseye @ 06/02/2012 at 3:20 am

How dare you @raven. what right do you have attacking someone like that, and for what,because you dislike tink? Raven has never thrown abuse at anyone here. Its one thing to tear apart celebrities, that in itself is shameful and i wont pretend that i havent made comments that judge these strangers we dont know, Infact i have no intention to do so here or anywhere from this day forward its ridiculous and has absolutely no merit. Im not going to insult you @raven,But to make light of something like obesity, or anorexia for that matter, is low act and is tantamount to juvenile school bully tactics that serve no purpose but to give pain to another person. I myself have fallen into both categories of anorexia and what you would call a ‘fatty’ and i’ll tell you one thing, its not enough to have that sick demon chase you, even when your well, but to have people make such comments, especially to those you assume are already suffering or recovering is what feeds the doubts and low self esteem that brought that demon up from that persons own personal hell. I happen to know raven off these boards and she’s the most beautiful person anyone would hope to know inside and out. To all reading this own your daggers before you throw them.

My wife and i got very joyous when Ervin could carry out his researching out of the ideas he received from your weblog. It’s not at all simplistic to simply be handing out secrets that many people have been making money from. We keep in mind we have got the website owner to be grateful to for that. Most of the illustrations you made, the straightforward site menu, the friendships your site make it easier to