Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Great Gatsby' Trailer & Poster Released!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Great Gatsby' Trailer & Poster Released!

Check out the just released trailer and poster for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s upcoming flick The Great Gatsby, in theaters December 25!

Here’s the film’s synopsis: Nick Carraway (Tobey Maguire), a Midwesterner now living on Long Island, finds himself fascinated by the mysterious past and lavish lifestyle of his neighbor, Jay Gatsby (DiCaprio). He is drawn into Gatsby’s circle, becoming a witness to obsession and tragedy.

Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher, Joel Edgerton, and Callan McAuliffe also star in the Baz Luhrmann-directed flick.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for The Great Gatsby?

“The Great Gatsby” Trailer

Bigger poster pic inside…

leonardo dicaprio great gatsby trailer poster

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 710 » Show All

I s that amitabh batchan ???!!!!

I think the cinematography is going to be a delight for the eyes. Not to mention the wardrobe. Speaking of wardrobe, or lack there of…it’s official. She is the top 100 masturbation muse. Paid for by the p.u.s.s.y. p.o.s.s.e? Good work! Girl’s gotta load up now on camel toe pants.Or the guys can just watch one of her many videos.

Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan look fabulous in their roles. Movie looks AMAZE!!!

Fabulous stuff!!! Yes, we’d all like to be famous for our exes. Who wouldn’t try to surf on his suction, it would indeed be hard not to. LOL

Ha ha, yes, yes he does sound Aussie, I live here so I should know …you know what they say,” constant exposure makes for certain contamination”I am a bit tired of the pained expression and I dont think he does angry very well :( But, love him to pieces.

It's Official @ 05/24/2012 at 1:46 pm

From Bellazon:
Here’s smth from The Gil Riva Show
It starts in Hebrew.
Bar describes how she always wanted to meet Warren Beatty (who dated her mom-Tzipi 35 ys ago) and tell him “Hi do u know who my mom is? “..
(she says she was 12 ys..and didnt know that one day she’d b a supermodel..)
Then one day she met him and said Hello..but didn’t feel comfortable to present herself as Tzipi’s daughter since he was with his wife.
The other day Leo came home and told her..
(this part is in English so u can watch it..)
Anyways..Leo met Warren who told him “I met your gf last night..she is very very beautiful! but her mom…..her mom was……………. “

Here’s smth from The Gil Riva Show
It starts in Hebrew.
(she says she was 12 ys..and didnt know that one day she’d b a supermodel..)
The other day Leo came home and told her..
(this part is in English so u can watch it..)
Anyways..Leo met Warren who told him “I met your gf last night..she is very very beautiful! but her mom…..her mom was……………. ”

CAUGHT IN YOUR BIG FAT LIE! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

It's official! @ 05/24/2012 at 1:55 pm

You are a nutcase! An obsessed person who needs help!

From Maccabi of Bellazon dated 2012:

“…The other day Leo came home and told her…”

LIARS!!!

Who here appreciates a 1 year PR lie – all set up for our consumption to try and get Leo an Oscar???

Is this craziness ever going to end? What kind of language should we use to make the looney understand that nobody wants to read about his ex anymore?

@omg: lol i noticed a lot of new people joining Bellazon.I guess this is why,craziness/hate? It seems they hardly bring up his exs over there.

I’m kind of on the fence about trailers in general.Leo looks good,and i still want to see the movie.So I guess it’s not a bad trailer.

@kiki: Yes, he will have a great two years professionally, but not personally. And its his personal life that makes him look like a twat, so he doesnt get an Oscar. When that changes (if it does) then BAM Oscar will come calling. But his partner choices make him look like a shallow airhead like they are.

@It’s Official: a foul, racist, homophobic Jabba?

no matter how many movie he does since the titanic, i always see jack in him

@vagabond: sorry vag, but Bellazon makes me projectile vomit. Good riddance if people go there.

@omg: You should email Adira Ronen at ronenhillel.com because she made those comments. adira@ronenhillel.com. Bar’s flack. Anybody who says anythihng neg. about bitcherelli gets called “crazy, nutcase, you need professional help”–not very original but there you go.

I liked it better when she was writing the pretend sightings at Yankee games and Bergdorf Goodman and pretending to be black and trying to write in black american slang—that was classic.

That and when they allowed Tzipi Levine to post here–

BAR IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. GO GET YOUR NAPPY HEAD STRAIGHTENED DEAL WITH IT. USE BRAZILIAN KERATINIZATION

that was good too!

@TinkerAss @ 05/24/2012 at 11:25 pm

@lisalisa: Tinkera.s.s aka lisalisa get a life. No one cares about Bar on this thread. Why must you ruin every thread with your sick obsession of this girl?!?!? You’re just as psycho as those 2 girls on Leo’s facebook.

@@TinkerAss: what is going on on Leo’s facebook? o_O

iSeptember @ 05/25/2012 at 12:00 am

How can a human being be so devastatingly beautiful?!! Sigh :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo @ 05/25/2012 at 1:20 am

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE IN BRAZIL ERIN HEATHERTON! Don’t come with “I’m game” on twitter just because Leo is coming…
STAY AWAYYYYYYYY…DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Annoying girl…dang!!!

@Noooooooooooooooooooooooo: Erin in Brazil?She still follows him everywhere? It’s been 2 months since the last sighting of the two,she MUST be dreaming.This CAN’T be true.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo @ 05/25/2012 at 2:29 am

@What ?: I’M JUST WAITING FOR AN ANGEL-INCOG TO COME HERE AND TELL US THIS IS ALLLLLLL BULLSHIT!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THAT….GOTTA BE OVER!!!

Great trailer! Really, really nice! Well done!

@@TinkerAss: Theres a Tinkerbell at every party, noone wants to talk to her but she just wont go away…shame.

It's too much for me LOL @ 05/25/2012 at 12:57 pm

“SICK of the ridiculousness!!! Get over it!!
WHO do people think they are? Seriously wish I could talk face to face with Leo fans who start crap just because they want drama and attention!! SOOOO sick of the many messages today and LEO fan sites with “new comers” who THINK they know about ERIN!! and want to start rumors. Do they know HER family? Friends? Do they have some inside scoop about a break up? NOOOO so GET THE HELL OVER IT!! Erin and Leo are happy and together!! YOU WONT BE MARRYING HIM CRAZY LADIES! Umm.. get a flippin life already! Jealousy doesnt make them NOT together!! Get over it people.. and get a life and boyfriend for yourselves while your at it!!

First of all I have AMAZING LEO fans as friends <3 <3 <3 Cant blame them for a few rude ones!!

Ehhh posted this a few hours ago. I usually am pretty kindhearted and passive, but ugghh couldnt take it another day.. been going through this for about 6 months or more now.. hopefully I will return to a calm patient person again.. I think I got it all out "

Oh and of course,the BELLAFREAKS again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erinheathertonangelwings
New Comer

Members
1 posts
Gender:Female
Location:Bay Area California
Posted Today, 01:19 AM

I have joined this forum only to defend or support facts I know regarding Erin with info from sources close to her. I have such wonderful Leo fans as friends . BUT..
I have received soo many messages since yesterday on my tumblr blog asking if they have broke up. Anyone who is familiar with me knows my closeness to her and my information to be true. I am the very source that is turned to when it comes to Erin ANYWHERE because of my sources. So the rumor about Erin and Leo breaking up? This rumor floats around once a month or so whenever there is nothing being said, or pics of them being shown. Ask yourselves how many times on here has it been said? Many times, only to be proven that its not true with a picture, or in the press. Rather then giving the hope that they are still together, many ASSUME, its easier to believe they broke up and take joy in that. NOTHING points to this Rumor being true as usual people like to decide for them! As fans you all know Leo is a very private person and Erin respects that. When nothing is being said its usually that they are VERY together and she is with him where ever he may be. As Leo and Erin fans we should respect both of them and know they dont need to announce anything or show us anything. Who are we anyways? They dont belong to us. We dont walk in their shoes or know whats best for them. They know! Rumors can be hurtful to them, family and friends. Again as fans we need to respect who THEY chose to love and as fans we need to be happy for them if we truly love them as we say we do. Lets wish them the best always

Nanda23

Members

976 posts
Gender:Female
Location:Brazil
Posted Today, 05:37 AM
The HATERS are going maaaaaaaad… hahahahahahahahaha.

Welcome, erinheathertonangelwings… I do love your blog, yeah.

Thanks Ox, Wijn, Princess, Barbie, Pami, Kat and everyone for the updates

______

They said A LOT about "Leo and Erin still together" and didn't said anything relevant to me.I think it's more like "LET'S THINK POSITIVE AND WAIT!!!" lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 710 » Show All