Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Great Gatsby' Trailer & Poster Released!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Great Gatsby' Trailer & Poster Released!

Check out the just released trailer and poster for Leonardo DiCaprio‘s upcoming flick The Great Gatsby, in theaters December 25!

Here’s the film’s synopsis: Nick Carraway (Tobey Maguire), a Midwesterner now living on Long Island, finds himself fascinated by the mysterious past and lavish lifestyle of his neighbor, Jay Gatsby (DiCaprio). He is drawn into Gatsby’s circle, becoming a witness to obsession and tragedy.

Carey Mulligan, Isla Fisher, Joel Edgerton, and Callan McAuliffe also star in the Baz Luhrmann-directed flick.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the trailer for The Great Gatsby?

“The Great Gatsby” Trailer

Bigger poster pic inside…

leonardo dicaprio great gatsby trailer poster

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All

That thread is unbearable! And this newcomer Erin fan is laughable! Wrote a whole lot of stuff about nothing claiming she is ‘the source to go to’ but not providing any info whatsoever! She belongs to that thread for sure!!!! It’s a waste of time paying attention to them!

Oh,Please @ 05/25/2012 at 1:21 pm

@It’s too much for me LOL: Yeah,they truly believe they are still together and HAPPY with distance dating and without seeing each other.I wanna know what they have to say about the sightings of Leo partying with EVERYBODY,including his new Django Unchained friends,with EVERY TYPE OF GIRL like Diplo said,except with Erin.Very HAPPY relationship,yes!

Oh,Please @ 05/25/2012 at 1:32 pm

The bellafreaks are here…
They can thumbs down everything we say about Erin,it won’t change the facts…

@Oh,Please: I thought Leo was being relatively well behaved because we hadn’t heard much of his partying. Where have you heard about him partying with “every type of girl”?

@@75: yeah sounds like someone has a big EGO….

Devils Advocate II @ 05/25/2012 at 4:04 pm

If you guys hate them at BZ so much why do you go to the thread? Stay here and stew in your own fantasies instead? You’re no better than they are. One group wrongly idealises Leo and his work. You are more focused on who he’s banging and whos next. In fact it seems to be your life. You’re every bit as creepy sitting and scouring the internet with baited breath, praying to see if Leo is single or not and then what…? What do you plan to do about that? I fully expect to be called a bellafreak but between 2 of you and Tinkerbell Leo threads are just unbearable. Homeboy clearly has the larger pack of insane fans in actors over 35. Only the twihards are worse. Thumb down away

@Devils Advocate II: I agree with you on Tinkerbell being a crazy..thats true….

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 9:57 pm

@EGO: what i think is crazy is that bar’s reps posts some crazy rumors on here and then calls me AND other people crazy when she *amazingly* doesnt get the response she wants. This has been going on for years.

some folks think the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I dont expect any result I just enjoy putting salt in the pudding of people I find truly revolting.

Just get it…the American public DOESNT LIKE BAR. The ISRAELI PUBLIC doesnt like Bar. She isnt beautiful, not even that pretty.

Enjoy.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 9:58 pm

@???: yeah bummer for you I know Adira.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:00 pm

@@TinkerAss: I didnt post about the Gil Riva show. Didnt know about it. So if you are not getting the reaction you want….ie people baaaing like sheep, I am sorry.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:04 pm

@It’s too much for me LOL: Total BS. This chick maybe served Erin a drink once or twice and they are “friends” or maybe she is friends with a hairstylist who worked on a show….etc.

They arent in love and havent been seen together in months. To quote “He’s Just Not Into You” if he wants to see you he is never too busy and he calls. Instead he’s been playing all by his lonesome. i can imagine shes waiting or he told her to wait until after Django, but that’s guyspeak for “Im just not that into you.” Or “hang on until I find a replacement or someone else interesting to play with” in Leo to English translation.

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:07 pm

@Devils Advocate II: going there saves me time finding the latest leo news, and the latest “news” or outrage from another person who makes me laugh…..HARD. You have to want to kiss celeb butt to be there…who the hell wants that?

My coworker saw Cam Diaz with A-Rod at lunch today, I saw Steph Seymour and Peter Brant at the corner of Fifth Avenue. They are everyday people with feet of clay…

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 10:10 pm

I have to be “crazy” or “sick” or “obsessed” because I dont like their client. So sorry !Lots of other folks dont either, and I dont post on his facebook, so nice try.

looney bin @ 05/25/2012 at 10:53 pm

No, you are crazy, sick and obsessed because you won`t shut up about her and you keep pushing your ridiculous comments on the wrong thread. You are crazy because you just won`t understand that people don`t wanna hear about your delusional conspiracy theories here. If you don`t like `their client` simply IGNORE her! So simple! You keep paying attention and keep giving her the publicity by posting about her. That`s why everyone considers you crazy, sick and obsessed. And guess what! Nobody here is part of her team. It`s all in your head!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 11:07 pm

@looney bin: eff off. You dont know what you are talking about. And I dont care what YOU think, or THINK you THINK.

I’m going nowhere, BYE BYE to you!

@Nessa: My comment with the link,is waiting moderation –’

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 11:11 pm

@looney bin: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tinkerbell @ 05/25/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Oh,Please: please post again. If you take out swear words or links to other sitesyou have a better chance of making it. Really explicit things about Leo dont make it either, they are scared of being sued.

Actually havent heard or seen anything about NOLA. In Sydney, totally gross, lining up 80 women and picking the ones he wanted to talk to. All over the place with cheap model wannabes like Alice Crawford. There were insiders posting on TMZ about it….Australian actor who said even Al Pacino was appalled. Maybe he’s finally getting the message—its makes everyone go bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
not envy him? And Ted C. said at one point he’s being watched—I think with the proliferation of social media and everyone with their cameraphones and so much gossip media he knows he cant hide like he used to. I’m glad. Boyfriend needs to turn in his pimp card and try being more low key. No one asks him to stop being a movie star with all the things that go with it, just stop being such a **** about women.

@Tinkerbell: I don’t know if it’s NEW GOSSIP ,but I’ll try…you prob. have seen already.But I’ll try…

looney bin @ 05/25/2012 at 11:57 pm

No, honey, it`s you who has no clue what you are talking about. You don`t even realize that you are on the wrong thread talking to yourself. How pathetic it is that you are having a conversation with yourself. You are indeed crazy, sick and obsessed. I feel sorry for you. Have fun talking to yourself! lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All